Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s (3636 Views)

10 Things Not To Say To Someone In Their Late 20s / Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s / Would You Marry Your Late Brother's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
I noticed most nigerian girls wait till they are 25 nd above before they get married, some say its school, bt i don't think so cos most of the girls i ve met graduated @ 22. I was talking with my cousin who jst got married, she is 21 and she is married, i knw if she were to be in Nigeria, she wouldn't have settled down, probably she would have been somewhere with the black mentality of "I'm still young to be bght off the market".when i see single ladies in their 40s i weep for them, as a guy i can't get married to a lady in her 30s.
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by iceberylin(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
yoų jųşţ wāŋ ţęll ųş şāy yā çoųşįŋ şçђool ƒoŗ Gђāŋā undecided
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:
yoų jųşţ wāŋ ţęll ųş şāy yā çoųşįŋ şçђool ƒoŗ Gђāŋā undecided

Ghana? Re you for real?
Oga abeg take back that insult.

Lolz, kidding oo. Not Ghana but somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
So you want your wife to be 19 and you 23?
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
MzPreshie:
So you want your wife to be 19 and you 23?

Of cos not, if you 4 example graduated @ 22, what's depriving you frm getting married @ 23 or 24, you can even get married @ 22. As per the guys, they can get married whenever they want. To some extent thay have an advantage. Most guys prefer younger girls to older ones.
My opinion.
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by busterr(m): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
if they marry finish which girls we wey dey early 20s go dey carry kwa nu?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by IamLEGEND1: 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
bcoz

i have absolutely no idea
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by FavourGee: 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Will the girls marry themselves?
And so fucking what if your cousin got married @ 21?

You talk as if a girl can just wake up and pick a husband.

Think before you talk biko!

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by holatin(m): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
They still want to taste all tom and Dickson forbidden stick before setting down with holatin
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by Kbdon(m): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
They still want to taste all tom and Dickson forbidden stick before setting down with holatin
as for me any gal/ woman wey don reach 25 no b marriage matarial for me.i want my wife to be in btw 19 to 23 nd i will b 27
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by kelvinmuffins3(m): 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
Do you think missing out on dicks is easy?

Marriage will surely make them calm but some are still bad even after wedding because am fucking a married woman at the moment.
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 06, 2014
So you wan tell us say you sista skool for cotonou
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by O0XYGEN: 7:45am On Dec 06, 2014
alexdellafonte:

Ghana? Re you for real?
Oga abeg take back that insult.

Lolz, kidding oo. Not Ghana but somewhere.
See this useless mumugerian ape.Have u forgotten u are a nigerian? A place where dogs will even reject going. The most useless country on earth where bombing and killing is the norm for the day.Your corrupt greedy rich politicians are all sending their wards to Ghana for better education. There is no way a poor foolish family like yours can afford that.GHANA is like heaven to u fools.nigerians rushing to GHANA like Muslims going for pilgrims.
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by enthusiasm: 7:55am On Dec 06, 2014
Will she marry herself?
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2014
O0XYGEN:
See this useless mumugerian ape.Have u forgotten u are a nigerian? A place where dogs will even reject going. The most useless country on earth where bombing and killing is the norm for the day.Your corrupt greedy rich politicians are all sending their wards to Ghana for better education. There is no way a poor foolish family like yours can afford that.GHANA is like heaven to u fools.nigerians rushing to GHANA like Muslims going for pilgrims.

IMMATURITY.
Not to worry, i don't trade words with demented baboons.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by O0XYGEN: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
alexdellafonte:

IMMATURITY.
Not to worry, i don't trade words with demented baboons.
kwasia. A nigerian calling someone baboon? hahahaha no wonder u fools were born to be comedians n terrorists
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by phabulous88(m): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
Because they are looking for something that does not exist tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by ROZZAYY(f): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
Senseless thread.
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by Adinije(f): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
They are looking for Mr. Right. Once a woman finds him, she hit the altar irrespective of her age.
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by prettyjo(f): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
mstchewwwww.
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
This is Nigeria. A girl passes out of high school at 17 or 18, waits for two or more years to get her o'level 6 credits and her UTME. She gains admission at, say, 21 or 22 to do a four year course. The persistent ASUU and other internal strikes see her spending six years. She waits for another, say, two years to be mobilize for NYSC. OP, calculate the age she would have reached. I've decided not to include the number of years she spends looking for a job.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
Adinije:
They are looking for Mr. Right. Once a woman finds him, she hit the altar irrespective of her age.
Mr right?
Madam no one is perfect, you can make the imperfect ones perfect. Most of them don't wanna settle for less, knowing fully well, two HEADS are better than one.
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
This is Nigeria. A girl passes out of high school at 17 or 18, waits for two or more years to get her o'level 6 credits and her UTME. She gains admission at, say, 21 or 22 to do a four year course. The persistent ASUU and other internal strikes see her spending six years. She waits for another, say, two years to be mobilize for NYSC. OP, calculate the age she would have reached. I've decided not to include the number of years she spends looking for a job.

Gone are those days sir, like i said b4 most of the girls i ve met graduated @ 22, some 21. Jst do a research go into our universities and see the age bracket of girls there, you'ld be amazed.
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Senseless thread.

Then run along.
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by ROZZAYY(f): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
alexdellafonte:

Then run along.
I alredy did, na u call me bak.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
alexdellafonte:
I noticed most nigerian girls wait till they are 25 nd above before they get married, some say its school, bt i don't think so cos most of the girls i ve met graduated @ 22. I was talking with my cousin who jst got married, she is 21 and she is married, i knw if she were to be in Nigeria, she wouldn't have settled down, probably she would have been somewhere with the black mentality of "I'm still young to be bght off the market".when i see single ladies in their 40s i weep for them, as a guy i can't get married to a lady in her 30s.

if you can't marry a lady in her 30s, then don't! There are millions of guys who can and there is nothing wrong with it. You better carry your useless pe0d0ph!l!a mentality from this forum so the forum can be more hygenic. I wonder what is wrong with our men today. They just want to be eat their cake and have it. After sleeping with your female mates, you now want to dump them and go after tight pucci. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
alexdellafonte:

Gone are those days sir, like i said b4 most of the girls i ve met graduated @ 22, some 21. Jst do a research go into our universities and see the age bracket of girls there, you'ld be amazed.

why don't you just shut up already! Getting admission is easier now than it was back then? Mr. Man, are you living in Nigeria at all? Mod, why don't you just shut this thread already?
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
craziebone:

why don't you just shut up already! Getting admission is easier now than it was back then? Mr. Man, are you living in Nigeria at all? Mod, why don't you just shut this thread already?

Who the heck are you to ask me to shut up, are you MAAD?

This is what i know, not what they told me
For †̥H̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ records jamb is very easy, compared to what it use to be way back in †̥H̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ 90s.
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by pweedyuz(f): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
let me get your point!
u want girls to quickly get married as soon as they r out of school
u graduate 22 Nd get married 22,,,,tops 23.........really?

what happened to getting a stand? getting a job of her own??becoming independent.
dere r other things that awaits a girl after skul. its nt marriage at tyms. #expect age is by on her side#.but still

I don't advice jumping into marriage after graduation...... go out dere Nd c wats in stock for u is wat I always say.
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
craziebone:

if you can't marry a lady in her 30s, then don't! There are millions of guys who can and there is nothing wrong with it. You better carry your useless pe0d0ph!l!a mentality from this forum so the forum can be more hygenic. I wonder what is wrong with our men today. They just want to be eat their cake and have it. After sleeping with your female mates, you now want to dump them and go after tight pucci. Shame on you.

†̥H̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ last time ℓ checked, we all av preferences. So you can get married to my grannys age mate for all i care.
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by Obalende: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
craziebone:

Shut the Bleep up! It is hypocrites like you who label men pedos then still go after the same girls...
im same as him, anything above 23 is damaged goods. After all the years of abstenance, I deserve something young. period.
Re: Ladies Why Getting Married In Your Late 20s by Obalende: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
I have a cousin in naija right now who is 22 and I am encouraging her to get married.

I strongly believe the reason why men cheat is they want fresh goods. tell me why I would cheat on my beautiful 21 year old wife?

By the time she hits 30, I wont need as much sex anymore.

I even believe thats how the maker made it. smart girls marry young. period.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons People Fall Out Of Love. / OMG: Wife Cries Out: My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex / In Need Of A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.