Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? (1514 Views)

Guys, How Many Girlfriends Do U Keep? Be Sincere / How Many Girlfriends Is The Right Amount For A Guy To Have? / How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? by walearoy(m): 4:49am On Dec 06, 2014
YES
This is a counter thread!
If ladies have an avenue to air their view on the topic why not the guys?

For me I'll thinks a guy should have 3 ladies

1. Real Babe- one you love and spend your all on.
2. Back-up Babe- your second best babe. One you can love if the real deal breaks up with you or you get tired of her.
3. Bleeping Babe- Her category name says it all. No emotion attached, just fun and s.ex.

All 3 ladies must be inteligent or u r on ur own.

Presently i got none sha! embarassed
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 06, 2014
Oh! really? lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? by godofwar666(m): 5:12am On Dec 06, 2014
I Think one is okay. Cause from the begining God created adam n eve to become best frnds n to also help one n other so 1 is ok undecided #leavingthisthread
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 06, 2014
Dream harder Walearoy
You don't have 1 yet you advise others.

Now I know the gals in that video were probably dreaming of dating those numbers they were calling

1 Like

Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? by pamijlove(f): 5:57am On Dec 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
umm, sorry to dissappoint sweerie, but im not ur mum or any of those girls who date ugly players. dont get angry with what i said. i was jst airing my view. but dnt worry, i heard therez now a cure 4 foolishness smiley
lol, A cure for foolishness kwa!!!
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? by walearoy(m): 5:59am On Dec 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
umm, sorry to dissappoint sweerie, but im not ur mum or any of those girls who date ugly players. dont get angry with what i said. i was jst airing my view. but dnt worry, i heard therez now a cure 4 foolishness smiley

Its obvious you are bitter about something and you need someone to pick on.
I won't reply your insult/abuse with same insult/abuse, I'll just laff it off
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? by IamLEGEND1: 6:03am On Dec 06, 2014
some girls just too sabi talk. now wetin carry him mama name come dis thread . dis eroticangelina wetin dey do u na ? dnt u have anything better to say?
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 06, 2014
I am a one lady kinda guy. Having more than one girl would definitely keep me up at night. My conscience is that active.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 06, 2014
walearoy:
YES
This is a counter thread!
If ladies have an avenue to air their view on the topic why not the guys?

For me I'll thinks a guy should have 3 ladies

1. Real Babe- one you love and spend your all on.
2. Back-up Babe- your second best babe. One you can love if the real deal breaks up with you or you get tired of her.
3. Bleeping Babe- Her category name says it all. No emotion attached, just fun and s.ex.

All 3 ladies must be inteligent or u r on ur own.

Presently i got none sha! embarassed

Sometime I don't blame those who have more than one girl or guy. For some the experience they have had is nothing to write mama about.

I can be favorably disposed to guys or ladies who have more than one, if only they are open to their prospects about it, there is no sex involved and there is no formal commitment to anyone.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? by Tallesty1(m): 6:16am On Dec 06, 2014
Bro you think say nah to hang ursef be the only way to commit suicide?
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? by walearoy(m): 6:20am On Dec 06, 2014
Tallesty1:
Bro you think say nah to hang ursef be the only way to commit suicide?

Hilarious!
Seriously, I got none presently!
The idea of 3 ladies came from a discuss with some peeps at a bar and they made adequate justifications to buttress the opinion. Insecurity being the first reason for that.
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? by Wisegeek01(m): 6:25am On Dec 06, 2014
Apart from AIDS been real,

Hope your heart can carry the pressure when they all start fighting over you,

Or worse they accidentally meet and decide to gang up against you*

Trust me you don't to see where ladies are strategizing on your matter

grin
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? by rawpadgin(m): 6:41am On Dec 06, 2014
op there's a stage u will attain in life & all these mentality of urs will change
few year ago i was dating some of the most beautiful & well mannered chicks, i never took any of em seriously because i wasn't ready to settle down
now that am ready, all the girls that are coming my way are sometimes beautiful, but mostly I'll mannered ones
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 6:48am On Dec 06, 2014
A guy can have as many as possible gf. Just get your head up and your chest down always.

I rep *teamplayersonly*
Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Guy Have? by Dannylux: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2014
As many as possible until you get caught then you'd have none.

Cheating is expensive I wonder why you guys haven't figured it out. The stress you endure to keep up with all the partners' drama, lies you tell to cover up, the duty you assign yourself to remember your last lie so you'd make a good follow up lie... not worth it.

(1) (Reply)

The Reseacrh Behind Hips And Curves / Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” / The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.