Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby (1514 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by udeter: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
The woman i love aborted my unborn baby, we met three years ago. She call me that she is pregnant i told her to keep. She say no that the child will suffer. I beg her to keep the child i will take care of. And aborte it without my knowledge. I cry
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Do you know why she aborted the baby? Have you asked her why she did it? Do you know that it's her decision and you should support her? Wait o. Is abortion legal in Nigeria?
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by daimsy(f): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op how are you sure that she was even pregnant?
Because most times women fake pregnancy just to test how serious and committed you are to the relationship.
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by Trut(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wahala dey ohhhhh
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
udeter:
The woman i love aborted my unborn baby, we met three years ago. She call me that she is pregnant i told her to keep. She say no that the child will suffer. I beg her to keep the child i will take care of. And aborte it without my knowledge. I cry

so we should?
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by Merlissa(f): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sue her!
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by ikeholar(f): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
The deed has been done or you want your fellow nairalander to advice you to kill her?
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by Enegod(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
There is something missing in this story.. pretty fragmented and thus I can not offer you any real thoughts on the situation. undecided
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
udeter:
Eeeyahhh!!!!
dats wickednes oooo
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
daimsy:
Op how are you that she was even pregnant?
Because most times women fake pregnancy just to test your love and how committed you are to them.
Can relate to that undecided
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by ghost1718(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
bross this ur lie dey carry gym, how can u tell a lady to keep the baby that u can take care of the child and she abort it.......... Believe me that girl no get belly, she wasn't expecting what u told her,

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by daben1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
She also aborted her baby, not only your own... But condom is just #200 na

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
daben1:
She also aborted her baby, not only your own... But condom is just #200 na
gold circle na #50 na,so the least.
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
udeter:
The woman i love aborted my unborn baby, we met three years ago. She call me that she is pregnant i told her to keep. She say no that the child will suffer. I beg her to keep the child i will take care of. And abort it without my knowledge. I cry
Do you know why she disrespected you in the first place? Because you are not man enough. Why come and tell us on here how you cry and everything when you should be handling this in reality.

Ya all niggas never learn, you think love is all you need to sustain a relationship. A woman gotta respect a man or else that relationship is domed to fail.

No reason for abortion and am not gonna defend it, especially if it ain't the result of something like ra...pe. If your dum...b azz is gonna open your legs to have unprotected sex your dumb azz should also be well aware that pregnancy is a chance.

The foolish girl just go like that and abort your baby as if na her egg alone generate the pregnancy. And your pathetic azz is here telling us how you cried instead of looking for ways to teach this woman some lessons or better still get rid of her.
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sad but maybe she's not financially or emotionally ready for a child just yet. It's really hard to rely only on someone's words when it comes to things like this because evidence is everywhere. Some men do abandon their children. So I don't blame her for doing what's best for her in this situation, however bad the decision may be, she's still the one that'd be left holding a baby at the end of the day. Plenty of people bring babies they can't afford in this world & if that's not the future she wants for her unborn child then hey,
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by Babygal4eva(f): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
*SIGH
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
emrain:

so we should?
Cry too cheesy
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
diddydiva:

Cry too cheesy

*sigh*
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
emrain:

*sigh*
Sorry
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
OP its sooo simple n glaring she doesn't want a child with you,you prolly not good enough to be her baby dad#sad world#buh still on still pele hun move on grin
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
diddydiva:

Sorry
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Trut:
Wahala dey ohhhhh
serious one oo,lolzzz
Re: The Woman I Love Aborted My Baby by daben1(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2015
Yomieluv:
gold circle na #50 na,so the least.
toh!!!

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Definition For Double-dating And Is It Bad To Double-date? / What Your Nail Shape Reveals About You! / Nairaland Romance Section Ruins Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.