Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child (37737 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic / Life At 30 When You're Not Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by braintext(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2014
Wow i did almost all of them

2 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2014
chibwike:
Supermartins congrats on making fp
Lolz..just came in and saw it grin thankx bro..
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by 9jagobetta: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2014
hey
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2014
lols
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by ericessien24: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2014
laughing
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by kwencypresh(f): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2014
i did all of dem

Sumtimes i put garri, palmkaneel nuts inside my pocket n b eating it @ d assembly ground

5 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by MovingTrain(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2014
Wow! I did all of this!
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
lols
so u chased lizards too shocked
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by tspun(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2014
Ok
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by TopsyKrete: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2014
Everything checked except for the ghost under mango tree
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Ekpekus(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2014
I sure rock most of those package on that list. Indeed childhood was fun...

Tnx Op for bringing memories back!
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by uniquequeen(f): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2014
On point OP, I actually did all dat
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2014
I did almost all, I dnt like cashew
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by juddy263(f): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2014
grin can't stop laughing oooo
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by kika23(f): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2014
"leke leke gimme white white fingers" Awwwwn.... I miss them days...

3 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Emmysteve(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2014
The one that capture my mind is that one of washing your hands and legs instead of bathing. Lmfao we do that alot. We called it "kwaskarima" in the north. We be like guy we don late o na Kwaskarima things o. Then we used to have morning and afternoon school. The kwaskarima usually takes place after a rigorous play in the afternoon.

2 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by dROC1: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2014
OP this list is totally me while growing up in the 80`s and 90`s. I am guilty of all.lol
Not sure kids of nowadays can relate with all this.
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2014
I did all,except stealing meat frm my mama pot.

2 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Juliaann(f): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2014
OMG! I did almost allcheesy
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by rumehz(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2014
that Nigeria vs India match i hav de highlights here in FrAnce

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by lanxlot(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2014
[quote author=SuperMartins post=28636318]If You Didnt You These ... Nawa, Where You Grow??

― If you didn't kill earthworms with salt.
― If you didn't play with rubber bands.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake up on
the bed.
― If you didn't go to steal cashew and guava in the
next street and the owner's dog
comes through the backyard waiting for you to
come
down from the tree.
― if you didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof for
the lizards to take it and give you
new ones.
― If you didn't just wash your
hands and legs instead of bathing when going to
school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or
under bed with friends.
― If you never flew a
kite.
- If you didn't use your two legs to build houses with
sand.
- If u didn't write your name on paper and insert it into
your pen so that no one will
steal it.
- If you didn't close the fridge door really slowly to see
when the lights went off.
- If you never waved at white birds
expecting your nails to be whiter
- If you never heard of a ghost dat stays under mango
trees at nights
- If you didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and
called it ur car!
- If you didnt mix garri n sugar in your
pocket and eat while walking in the street.
- If you never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin
grass nd sand witout fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer with bottle cover.
-if you never steal a meat 4rm pot.
-If you never bath inside bathroom and went out
naked, with your
cloth in ur hands.

Then I guess your Childhood wasn't
Fun...... cheesy[/quote but op Nawa 4 u oo, hw u go 4get WAR STAAAARRTTTT. Or SKI-SKI-SKI-LOLO..........smh, d Gud old days.

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Princesschi(f): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2014
thankyouJesus:
#commentcharity

its #charitycomment

btw this is also my #charitycomment

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Tpave(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2014
Used to be fun then. I did almost all. Children these days are confined in the classroom walls and their parents building.
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by lanxlot(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2014
Bunsky:
I did all,except stealing meat frm my mama pot.
Hahah, na fish u tif eh?
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2014
mummy and daddy play embarassed embarassed embarassed

Photos: Singer Oritsefemi crashes his new Range Rover Evogue?
http://www.quip-art.com/43H
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by RebelLeader15(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2014
SuperMartins:
If You Didnt You These ... Nawa, Where You Grow??

― If you didn't kill earthworms with salt.
― If you didn't play with rubber bands.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake up on
the bed.
― If you didn't go to steal cashew and guava in the
next street and the owner's dog
comes through the backyard waiting for you to
come
down from the tree.
― if you didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof for
the lizards to take it and give you
new ones.
― If you didn't just wash your
hands and legs instead of bathing when going to
school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or
under bed with friends.
― If you never flew a
kite.
- If you didn't use your two legs to build houses with
sand.
- If u didn't write your name on paper and insert it into
your pen so that no one will
steal it.
- If you didn't close the fridge door really slowly to see
when the lights went off.
- If you never waved at white birds
expecting your nails to be whiter
- If you never heard of a ghost dat stays under mango
trees at nights
- If you didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and
called it ur car!
- If you didnt mix garri n sugar in your
pocket and eat while walking in the street.
- If you never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin
grass nd sand witout fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer with bottle cover.
-if you never steal a meat 4rm pot.
-If you never bath inside bathroom and went out
naked, with your
cloth in ur hands.

Then I guess your Childhood wasn't
Fun...... cheesy
. Lubbish
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by emirate0(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2014
Am 100% guilty cry 1 way or d oda de helped in my developments. No wonder children of Dese days no get sense because de missed such.
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2014
nooooo.....ten-ten, i call on....and hmmmm mummy and daddy play embarassed
SuperMartins:
so u chased lizards too shocked
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by ichidodo: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2014
I watched Sesame street and Frago rock as a kid...Most kids in France prefer Super Ted and Voltron whilst seeping Tandie gurana or Parle soda though..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by chucky234(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2014
Wittywizard:
I never did any of such cos i never grewup in a good forsaken country like this.
Chei English no easy at all, your gbagaun no get rival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Princesschi(f): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2014
kika23:
"leke leke gimme white white fingers" Awwwwn.... I miss them days...

lol, were we in the same neighbourhood? Leke leke actually gave me white fingers sha.
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by wiringdpt(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2014
God I feel old, 90's kid will never know the struggle. It was fun tho, you forgot to include suwe and my name is

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? / 11 Illustrations Showing That Moms Definitely Use Magic / What Are The Issues You Discuss During Courtship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.