Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child (37733 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic / Life At 30 When You're Not Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Ekpekus(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2014
[quote author=lanxlot post=28638764][/quote]
War war war start!!! Dismiss....
Ski Ski Skilolo

Oboy eh!!!! Those games na highest that year. Not forgetting street football tournament. Person go play sotay na ur pant ur parents and elder one go come take hijack you from field with enuf punishment!

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2014
I,ve done all these except stealing meat from the pot.
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by RealAlfranco: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2014
[b]I did all of them,I mean all!!... When we go hunting for Mango,dogs don't chase us but wicked women!
I remember one particular holiday,a saturday. My friends and I went to pluck mango behind Women's Barrack inside Police barracks in Jos. The guys had other intentions of going there. When dey go,they try to find naked police women taking their bath. I was innocent so I was just plucking any ripe thing that I see.. Then all of a sudden,da tree began to shake. This boys were looking at a woman taking her bath,she noticed and came out to beat da hell out of us.This guys were on a ninja shii dat morning I was at da top and maybe she didn't see me. My friends were so fast,even Flash had nothing on them.This woman came all out like she wanted to fight her mate. Then there were two women passing by,probably living outside da barracks,dey saw me at da top. With a pitiful look of total submission,I tried to tell dem to shut the fu.k up and not tell da angry woman Police. They understood my sign and had compassion,when da police woman chased my friends bt couldn't catch dem,she walked passed da tree panting and visibly pissed off,if to say she see me I 4 don die totally! I went down to about a reasonable height,with my bag full of mango. I jumped from dat height. I don't think I bounced before accelerating( na from air I begin swing leg). I sweat dat day sha. With all this play,I wound so tey my mumsie was thinking about taking me for deliverance[/b]

10 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2014
chibwike:
Supermartins congrats on making fp

i wonder how everyone managed to have a similar childhood
nothing/nobody is really different in this world..everything has happened smtime somewhere in sm1's life..it's only a cycle
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by igoro10: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2014
Mehn, I remember those days when men were boys!
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by ArcBishopmarie(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2014
Confirm.. Chei!... E don teeeee!! Person really enjoy those days.. Catching Lizards and birds and went to the market to sell it, flying Photo Chewing gum with another guy.. But children og these days dont know dis stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by lanxlot(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2014
Ekpekus:

War war war start!!! Dismiss....
Ski Ski Skilolo

Oboy eh!!!! Those games na highest that year. Not forgetting street football tournament. Person go play sotay na ur pant ur parents and elder one go come take hijack you from field with enuf punishment!
u de there.

2 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by sharon763: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2014
In my days in college,I still write my name in a paper and put it in my pen...lolzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by tolustx(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2014
Op. Ur head dey there. I did almost everything. Jst abt two dat I didn't do.
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Mentcee(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2014
@Op. You are very wonderful to have remembered all these. I long forgot some of them. I really did or witness all except the mango tree ghost stuff. I'm following you right away.
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by o42austino(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmmm....i did all that during does days at Agbani Road,Enugu and more including putting mirror under a gals to see something.......... ;DHmmmm....i did all that during does days at Agbani Road,Enugu and more including putting mirror under a gals to see something..........
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Ekpekus(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2014
ichidodo:
I watched Sesame street and Frago rock as a kid...Most kids in France prefer Super Ted and Voltron whilst seeping Tandie gurana or Parle soda though..
With Fanta Ginger, Goldspot and Fanta chapman grin

2 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by jimohibrahim(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2014
Wow, as i was reading your post everything started coming back to me i practically did everything there.... mehn i miss those days but now a nigga gat to Behind up.. looking frosh and fly now...
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by mployer(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2014
Princesschi:

lol, were we in the same neighbourhood? Leke leke actually gave me white fingers sha.

If I hear grin
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by AreaFada2: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2014
constance500:
I didn't do any here in frankuft grin

Frankuft ko, Berlinkuft ni. cheesy grin
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by amAZEing: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Ajebutter kids don't do ghetto things like these.

SuperMartins:
If You Didnt

You These ... Nawa, Where You Grow??

― If you didn't kill earthworms with salt.
― If you didn't play with rubber bands.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake up on
the bed.
― If you didn't go to steal cashew and guava in the
next street and the owner's dog
comes through the backyard waiting for you to
come
down from the tree.
― if you didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof for
the lizards to take it and give you
new ones.
― If you didn't just wash your
hands and legs instead of bathing when going to
school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or
under bed with friends.
― If you never flew a
kite.
- If you didn't use your two legs to build houses with
sand.
- If u didn't write your name on paper and insert it into
your pen so that no one will
steal it.
- If you didn't close the fridge door really slowly to see
when the lights went off.
- If you never waved at white birds
expecting your nails to be whiter
- If you never heard of a ghost dat stays under mango
trees at nights
- If you didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and
called it ur car!
- If you didnt mix garri n sugar in your
pocket and eat while walking in the street.
- If you never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin
grass nd sand witout fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer with bottle cover.
-if you never steal a meat 4rm pot.
-If you never bath inside bathroom and went out
naked, with your
cloth in ur hands.

Then I guess your Childhood wasn't
Fun...... cheesy
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by vosquare: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2014
I almost did all but I didn't throw my tooth to d roof... D one I did was putting my tooth under my pillow expecting it to turn to coin. grin.. I watched it on power puff girls and I tried it.... Didn't work tho... I threw away the tooth with annoyance angry

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Oh yes, Op is damn RIGHT

I do still bath Nakedd when no one is around our compound. Just wanna relive my old Childhood memories..
who doesn't bath nakedd?

Na from France here I dey see Nigerians dey post confusing comments.

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by F2G2G(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2014
If u didn't do any of this, then u are not a Nigerian u are a deportivo cos they still ring in my heard like mad
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2014
lanxlot:
Hahah, na fish u tif eh?
i no tif anyone.
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by samuelezekiel(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2014
let me add my own....

-If you didn't ride borrise (gere-gere) then you be swege....

3 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2014
amAZEing:

Ajebutter kids don't do ghetto things like these.

and ways u think am not an aje..abeg go joor..
Don't let this list confuse u abt people..smtimes environment makes a kid do some of these..
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by yek: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2014
. . . freeze ur morning tea and have "ice cream" after school
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by tolustx(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2014
Mentcee:
@Op. You are very wonderful to have remembered all these. I long forgot some of them. I really did or witness all except the mango tree ghost stuff. I'm following you right away.
the mango tree stuff; I guess it's an ethnic thing. Here in yorubaland, it is plantain trees dat they say witches meet under every night. Lol
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2014
I did all of them, ooooooooop made me crack this morning, hahahaha. thanks for taking me back.
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Segunj8(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2014
Op, u re blessed.... Childhood was fun!!!
We re not d video game generation.

2 Likes

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2014
OP, this is classic. You just described Nigerian childhood in plain text most of which probably ended in the late 1990's. Fantastic memories! grin

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by kingston247: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2014
SuperMartins:
If You Didnt You These ... Nawa, Where You Grow??

― If you didn't kill earthworms with salt.
― If you didn't play with rubber bands.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake up on
the bed.
― If you didn't go to steal cashew and guava in the
next street and the owner's dog
comes through the backyard waiting for you to
come
down from the tree.
― if you didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof for
the lizards to take it and give you
new ones.
― If you didn't just wash your
hands and legs instead of bathing when going to
school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or
under bed with friends.
― If you never flew a
kite.
- If you didn't use your two legs to build houses with
sand.
- If u didn't write your name on paper and insert it into
your pen so that no one will
steal it.
- If you didn't close the fridge door really slowly to see
when the lights went off.
- If you never waved at white birds
expecting your nails to be whiter
- If you never heard of a ghost dat stays under mango
trees at nights
- If you didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and
called it ur car!
- If you didnt mix garri n sugar in your
pocket and eat while walking in the street.
- If you never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin
grass nd sand witout fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer with bottle cover.
-if you never steal a meat 4rm pot.
-If you never bath inside bathroom and went out
naked, with your
cloth in ur hands.

Then I guess your Childhood wasn't
Fun...... cheesy

Guilty of all...ops u b witch...

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2014
didi am very sure you did all of that .
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by chrysso83(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2014
Op u are so on point. Even in France where I grew up, I did all these.
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by kika23(f): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2014
Princesschi:

lol, were we in the same neighbourhood? Leke leke actually gave me white fingers sha.

I got too.... You know what's funny? I can't remember the last time I saw those marks on my fingers.... I stopped asking! I grew up cry
Re: You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child by lanxlot(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2014
Bunsky:
i no tif anyone.
lol, I neh de say u tif anybody....all I de talk b say. na eida u tif meat Or fish Or u dun 4get, Or u jux chose to 4get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? / 11 Illustrations Showing That Moms Definitely Use Magic / What Are The Issues You Discuss During Courtship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.