Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

This Is Kano Not Dubai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Kano Not Dubai (12962 Views)

Why Is Kano State Governor Called Acting Governor / How Safe Is Kano State? / Please Is Kano Among The Boko Haram Infested States In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
Joehannibal:

Those industries in Lagos, how many of them are owned by yolobass?

They are many yolobass in Aba shyting in poly bags and selling concoctions yet nobody screams.

The other year, yolobass in Enugu were screaming marginalization.
grin grin
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by Cwaya(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
macklef:

Hahah, i was about typing this when i saw urs.

Why would i think that is dubai, no street light for d fly over sef. Make him come akwaibom see dubai.

Mack, we need to yarn.

she pulled out , can u drop ya whatsapp digits?
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
aresa:

The Apabio squad showed up already and they've blessed us with their usual 4 pictures of road, 1 football field and 2 uncompleted buildings..

...and after that with nothing more to show, they default to trolling mode.

Sad and very predictable..

defending your slave master as usual why don't u post development from ur real slum Oshogbo with rusted red roofing sheets leave kano for the almajiri's and boko haram to defend

1 Like

Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by milly7885: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
i buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost I unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is.........

Check Freely ….. www.payflame.com
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by aresa: 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
macklef:

Why would i think that is dubai, no street light for d fly over sef. Make him come akwaibom see dubai.

What's there to see in Akwa Ibom apart from the 4 pictures the person you quoted posted already?

1 football field, 1 flyover, 1 uncompleted Tropicana and 1 uncompleted hospital = Dubai?

1 Like

Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by aresa: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
[s]
ANAMBRA11:
defending your slave master as usual why don't u post development from ur real slum Oshogbo with rusted red roofing sheets leave kano for the almajiri's and boko haram to defend
[/s]

And this trollish and unintelligent rubbish means what?

When was the last time any project was initiated, constructed and completed in Anambra?

Almagiris are building new cities, bridges, flyovers, new and modern university, new and modern college, largest mall in Nigeria while you can not show us 1 single project thing any of your own Anambra built even before independence..

Oh, I forgot, they distributed horses to patrol your villages in Anambra..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by staymore: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
Abagworo:
Nigerians too like exaggeration. This flyover is one of the best in Nigeria having its match only in Lagos and Port-Harcourt.
Which one in Port-harcourt. The fund that was meant for that was converted to monorail project which can not be completed in the next 200yrs.
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

And this trollish and unintelligent rubbish means what?

When was the last time any project was initiated, constructed and completed in Anambra?

Almagiris are building new cities, bridges, flyovers, new and modern university, new and modern college, largest mall in Nigeria while you can not show us 1 single project thing any of your own Anambra built even before independence..

Oh, I forgot, they distributed horses to patrol your villages in Anambra..
as in a eh guy I think u re right the development in the north is so alarming I think north is the new Dubai for foreign investors,no wonder with the bridges cities modern universities and largest mall,their illiteracy rate is the lowest in Nigeria ,their poverty rate is the lowest in Nigeria ,wow their technology advancement is the best or how can u explain how a bomb could be sneaked into a grand mosque ,damn! I wish to be a northerner ,but now forget about ur master let's face Oshogbo ,don't you think its important for Jonathan to request for nuclear bomb to nuke oshagbo and rebuild it from the scratch,because it already look like a nuclear waste site? grin
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by bilms(m): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2014
wink
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2014
aresa:

Kwankwasiya Electrification..

The road in that image will not last 6 months
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by aresa: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2014
[s]
ANAMBRA11:
as in a eh guy I think u re right the development in the north is so alarming I think north is the new Dubai for foreign investors,no wonder with the bridges cities modern universities and largest mall,their illiteracy rate is the lowest in Nigeria ,their poverty rate is the lowest in Nigeria ,wow their technology advancement is the best or how can u explain how a bomb could be sneaked into a grand mosque ,damn! I wish to be a northerner ,but now forget about ur master let's face Oshogbo ,don't you think its important for Jonathan to request for nuclear bomb to nuke oshagbo and rebuild it from the scratch,because it already look like a nuclear waste site? grin
[/s]

I didn't doubt your ability to troll and spew unintelligent rubbish so why are you forcing yourself?
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by aresa: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2014
mikeansy:

You spewed this nonsense because you are not only a road engineer, but also because you designed the road and you know exactly the load it was designed to bare?

You people really need t curb your ignorant trash sometimes...

1 Like

Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by Rawani: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2014
ANAMBRA11:

You irredeemably itinerant gypsies keep regurgitating the tired mantra of "highest illiteracy and poverty rates", yet your kinsmen inhabit the poorest and most run-down areas of northern states in thousands, which is not surprising considering the spate of kidnapping, cannibalism, granny rape and baby factories in red-soiled ala'ibo. I guess it is akpu sense to leave a place with a lower rate of poverty for a place teeming with almajiri's. Its nothing surprising considering some of you have never left your erosion-ravaged one piece of land to see real development in other climes.

Until you stop sending Akpan's and Ekaette's to work in our backyards, and all the Okafor's selling fake drugs in Sabon gari leave the arid, boko haram ravaged and backward north, all your anti-arewa rants are as useless as the 'P' in Psychology. Instead of reflecting on the failures of your leaders and resultant underdevelopment of your states, you choose to occupy yourself with a fruitless quest to undermine enviable development strides. Thanks by the way for patronizing Arewa for your hamlet patrolling horses, I hope you don't rape the beasts as well tongue.

1 Share

Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2014
Rawani:

You irredeemably itinerant gypsies keep regurgitating the tired mantra of "highest illiteracy and poverty rates", yet your kinsmen inhabit the poorest and most run-down areas of northern states in thousands, which is not surprising considering the spate of kidnapping, cannibalism, granny rape and baby factories in red-soiled ala'ibo. I guess it is akpu sense to leave a place with a lower rate of poverty for a place teeming with almajiri's. Its nothing surprising considering some of you have never left your erosion-ravaged one piece of land to see real development in other climes.

Until you stop sending Akpan's and Ekaette's to work in our backyards, and all the Okafor's selling fake drugs in Sabon gari leave the arid, boko haram ravaged and backward north, all your anti-arewa rants are as useless as the 'P' is Psychology. Instead of reflecting on the failures of your leaders and resultant underdevelopment of your states, you choose to occupy yourself with a fruitless quest to undermine enviable development strides. Thanks by the way for patronizing Arewa for your hamlet patrolling horses, I hope you don't rape the beasts as well tongue.
I don't discuss with terrorist go strap a bomb and bomb some place abok1
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

I didn't doubt your ability to troll and spew unintelligent rubbish so why are you forcing yourself?
run along coward! cry
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
OP is a full time Kazami!!
So flyover is now an index of economic development?? Highly populated kano with extreme poverty stricken populace will want us believe rmk is working? Ehh?

How is the real sector doing?
Are industries springing up everywhere like Ogun state??
Tourism and social services nko?
Despite collecting the highest allocation from abuja with 44 LGAs, kano can do more than this with a better govnor
mikeansy:

ANAMBRA11:
macklef:

aresa:
Kano State Institute of Poultry
TippyTop:
Nice bridge built with niger delta money.
mikeansy:
I did not think it was Dubai
It does not even look like Lagos or Abuja
macklef:

Haters
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by arewafederation: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2014
ANAMBRA11:

You are indeed a troll who has no intelligent contribution to make. Go back to your God forsaken enclave and demand for good governance from your corrupt leaders and don't be swallowed by envy and jealousy.

Incase your incompetent leaders cannot transform your enclave into a modern city like Kano,which is obvious, I suggest you join and support the Team Kwankwasiyya For President cheesy
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2014
arewafederation:

You are indeed a troll who has no intelligent contribution to make. Go back to your God forsaken enclave and demand for good governance from your corrupt leaders and don't be swallowed by envy and jealousy.

Incase your incompetent leaders cannot transform your enclave into a modern city like Kano,which is obvious, I suggest you join and support the Team Kwankwasiyya For President cheesy
how many times do you want me to tell ya I don't discuss with terrorist ,Ko ba ka ji turenchi ne? shege malo na Una type berom ppl dey chop for jos
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by zlatansomto(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2014
Rawani:

Until you stop sending Akpan's and Ekaette's to work in our backyards, and all the Okafor's selling fake drugs in Sabon gari leave the arid, boko haram ravaged and backward north, all your anti-arewa rants are as useless as the 'P' is Psychology. Instead of reflecting on the failures of your leaders and resultant underdevelopment of your states, you choose to occupy yourself with a fruitless quest to undermine enviable development strides. Thanks by the way for patronizing Arewa for your hamlet patrolling horses, I hope you don't rape the beasts as well tongue.
rawani, my good friend, how are you today? Anyways ladies and gentle men,. Very soon,. I'll open a new thread about Kano, the Dubai of Africa,. The 8th wonder of the world,. The creme di la creme of Africa.. Below is a sneak peek of what to expect!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by arewafederation: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2014
ANAMBRA11:
[s] how many times do you want me to tell ya I don't discuss with terrorist ,Ko ba ka ji turenchi ne? shege malo na Una type berom ppl dey chop for jos [/s]

I see how you are deeply pained by the progress of Kano.
Bad belle!

Cannibalism is something Berom and Ibos have in common.
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by jmoore(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2014
You just insulted Dubai. Don't try it again.
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2014
experimentist:
Waaatisdis!
as in eh grin. I expected some photos showing the development,e.t.c But alas, what did I see? sad

1 Like

Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 07, 2014
arewafederation:

I see how you are deeply pained by the progress of Kano.
Bad belle!

Cannibalism is something Berom and Ibos have in common.
ka sha goskolo ne? u tink I give a hoot about ur boko haram caliphate ?
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by bilms(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2014
cheesy
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by Rawani: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
ANAMBRA11:

Testament of your intellect, attacking the poster instead of the post *smh*
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by arewafederation: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
ANAMBRA11:
ka sha goskolo ne? u tink I give a hoot about ur boko haram caliphate ?

Who cares? undecided
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by Rawani: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
zlatansomto:
rawani, my good friend, how are you today? Anyways ladies and gentle men,. Very soon,. I'll open a new thread about Kano, the Dubai of Africa,. The 8th wonder of the world,. The creme di la creme of Africa.. Below is a sneak peek of what to expect!!

Well good luck with that. Try not to embarrass yourself though, as anywhere you find this:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1922477_zhausagirl_jpg_jpegc674c6cf633c2c3e8490a10b3fbdd17a

You can also find these:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1589496_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1589594_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1590445_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Whether its in the north, east, west or south. Poverty knows no tribe. Britain as i speak, is tackling poverty.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30366020

Be wise.
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by macklef(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
aresa:

What's there to see in Akwa Ibom apart from the 4 pictures the person you quoted posted already?

1 football field, 1 flyover, 1 uncompleted Tropicana and 1 uncompleted hospital = Dubai?

Hahah. Like seriously? Its the ambiance bae. Walk d streets n roads of uyo at night and see glamour at its formation.

I never said its at equilibrium with dubai, no, but compared to other states bae, we closer.
Re: This Is Kano Not Dubai by bilms(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
huh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Reveals Mtn’s N300bn Proposal As Settlement For Fine / Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. / JUST IN: Federal Executive Council Approves 2019 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.