Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? (5236 Views)

LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / ABOMINATION: 24 Yr Old Elder Brother Impregnant His Younger Sister In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Sanguine(f): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmm, this one strong ooo.
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
dechandel:
Give them money for abortionundecided
lol sincerely speaking that is y he called me this morning before he open up!
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Sanguine(f): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
prettythicksme:

I thought as much too. And probably also to help find a good place to carry out the abortion. Hmmm. Smh. You'd better do something about it fast before you have some innocent blood on your hands... But what if you tell your parents and then he denies it?
Hmmmn, I pray you sort this out the right way o...
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by nickz(m): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
prettythicksme:
nickz doing shiiiits since 18bc hehehehe and thanks for the advice.
lol,you failed to teach him nasad
please try and teach him ohgrin
....just please don't try abortionsadsad
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
nickz:
lol,you failed to teach him nasad
please try and teach him ohgrin
....just please don't try abortionsadsad
you know some guys now when they have rapid growth or start growing hair in their pubic areas they will grow wings and nobody fit talk to them.
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by nickz(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
prettythicksme:
you know some guys now when they have rapid growth or start growing hair in their pubic areas they will grow wings and nobody fit talk to them.
grincheesygrin very funny
he's not 18 years na??
abi you dey fear am ni??
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
nickz:
grincheesygrin very funny
he's not 18 years na??
abi you dey fear am ni??
His my brother naa why i go fear even you self i no fit fear.#i only fear God!
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
Awchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I love babies
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by experimentist: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
Don't kill that child o, he/she is innocent..
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by dechandel(f): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
prettythicksme:

Lol
I am only being realistic here o
In as much as i don't endorse abortion. But a 15year old girl preggs? Hian. Her parents will even kill her before she gives birth to the baby.
But at the same time. This baby is a blessing from God. Everychild is a bundle of joy cheesy. So your bro should just go and pay for her bride price cool
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by firetrap(m): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
You said you don't want them to abort cos something might happen to the girl during the process. so if nothing happens to the girl during and after abortion ur cool with that. Human life is precious no matter what circumstances it is conceived under. when ur brother dey enjoy the kpekus dey release inside him no know, now wey the result don set him dey find advise. say boy Don begin dey socket pricc inside kpekus no be say him Don be man.

Better tell ur parents cos if anything happens to that baby, ur going to share in the blame.
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by firetrap(m): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
nickz:
shockedshockedshocked
abortion is not an option oh...
how does a 17 year old boy not know how to use a condom
i learnt that shiit when i was 14/15

Don't mind the idiots ,the only thing they know is how to smoke weed and drink cough syrup. na dad found a condom in my wallet as far back as 2002 while I was still in ss1. I had been sexually active while I was in junior secondary school.

people think if u teach ur younger ones or children about safe sex or sex education your granting them permission to go out and fornicate but that's as far from the truth as possible because whether you teach them or not, they'll still fornicate. its better they do it with the knowledge that you pass to them than what their friends tell them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by danielblessing(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
prettythicksme:
Nairalanders what will you do if your brother(17yrs)open up to you that he has impregnated his girlfriend(15yrs) and they are planning to abort.seriously his my brother and i am confused this morning when he called and i said i will call back but right now i am planing to tell my parent because i dont want a situation whereby the girl will abort and something bad happen to her.pls nairalanders what do you think i can do because i am very upset,confuse and sad right now.
i will strongly advise you to prevent anything like abortion. Though am a pro-life activist, its good to save lives of future presidents,ceos, etc. It will serve as a lesson to teenagers as well.
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by ChynoBEATS: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
prettythicksme:
Nairalanders what will you do if your brother(17yrs)open up to you that he has impregnated his girlfriend(15yrs) and they are planning to abort.seriously his my brother and i am confused this morning when he called and i said i will call back but right now i am planing to tell my parent because i dont want a situation whereby the girl will abort and something bad happen to her.pls nairalanders what do you think i can do because i am very upset,confuse and sad right now.
............ Hmm dear...... It's not Easy to pour out an advisable opinion on this o..... First tin 1st.... How old is the pregnancy....... ??......
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Missmossy(f): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Tell your parents about the situation asap, first thing first.

1 Like

Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmm... this is too strong.
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by ChynoBEATS: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
prettythicksme:
......... Ah Wait first..... He's even considering .....an abortion ........ Why should he have intimacy with out CD's n contraceptives undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided ......... N. He's just 7teen........ angry angryangryangry arrrrgh ....some lil dudes ehn..... They' all think it's safe to try when it's not.....
N she's 15 ??......... A fresh sec school grad..... angry angryangryangry angryangry ..... Arr®rrrrrrrgh this issue is gonna make me go Berserk
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by ChynoBEATS: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Missmossy:
........quite easy to say........... Buh I'ld_ kindly advice her to call on a family meeting........... Between Mom Dad ,HER, her bro , the gf ............ N ya'll should go n seek advise 4rm a doctor ..... About the pregnancy...... N that's. If u'lÐ be considering an Abortion (wch Morally I won't advise you to do as a christian) .... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad ...... This matter don make Me weak here O
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by keandre: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
ty265:
Sorry i cnt help cos i don't av a brother.
Ordinary condom ur broda no fit buy...he couldn't afford #30. nawa ooooo

na #50
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
prettythicksme:

vote out APC
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Equado(m): 12:16am On Dec 07, 2014
Op tell your brova to deny it....simple.....@least he has 9months till da truth z confirmed grin
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Exponental(m): 12:22am On Dec 07, 2014
escalation matrix........ involve d parents.
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Emodeee: 12:32am On Dec 07, 2014
wah is a 17 yrs old boy doing wit a g.f? and wah is a 15yrs old gal doing wid a b.f? the children of nowadays r sexually spoilt.
btw, OP u r lying.
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by iameugene(m): 12:34am On Dec 07, 2014
Sanguine:
Hmmm, this one strong ooo.
in yoruba: eleyi gidi ghan
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Emodeee: 12:36am On Dec 07, 2014
Missmossy:

u mk me HOR.NY(oni) lyk i am d king of IFE.
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Emodeee: 12:37am On Dec 07, 2014
Missmossy:

u mk me HOR.NY(oni) lyk i'm the king of IFE
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by rezzy: 1:15am On Dec 07, 2014
@prettythicksme,

Before tellin ur parents, make your brother agree to it first, so that you dont lose the trust he has for you.

The girl's parents might want an abortion afterall, in this case, you guys should not be part of it.

They might also want the girl to come stay with you people, you can agree to dat but let her leave once the baby is like 9 mnths if not........

My brother pregnanted a girl at 21. The girl was 18. He told my mother through a letter and ran away. My elder brother stood on the ground of abortion but my mother refused.

The girl's parents were busy talking of marriage, my mom refused too. Today, the boy is alive and handsome. He is 7 yrs old.

NB: the birth of this boy brought d girl's parents together. They have been quarelling for like 4yrs and living separately. But during that wahala period na, they settled their differences and are now living together.

1 Like

Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by ChynoBEATS: 5:59am On Dec 07, 2014
Emodeee:
wah is a 17 yrs old boy doing wit a g.f? and wah is a 15yrs old gal doing wid a b.f? the children of nowadays r sexually spoilt.
btw, OP u r lying.
dude u. Ask. Questions as-if uon know wats up, 4yrs Ago wen I was still a sec skool student my classmates (girls o) they'all hv bf's @the age of 14-15 , so wat'chu tryna say D tin wey u knw abt sex , dem know am Cos that's d prime age of a teenager n that's wen dey'll strt seeing demselves as big girls (mini adults) Most times its 4
Pride amongst their peers n Most times its 4 Fun
Its a common sec_skool mentality
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by ChynoBEATS: 6:09am On Dec 07, 2014
N pls Óp tell ur lil bro to start job hunting cos he'll be a father verysoon cheesy n dats if ya'll dint abort the baby
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by raficki87(m): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2014
chimerase2:
He needs google more than any body nw in his life grin

He has to buy cyto*** grin
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Olami90: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2014
OP, where is ur brother nd d gal?are u guys not stayin together?

Op pls dont suggest or allow abortion.it is a sin.though she is a minor buh let her face it since dats wot she wanted.Inform ur parent and let dem find a way to get thru to d gal's parent.
U will b surprised wit wot all dis teens r doin nowadays.
Same thing happened to a d daughter of a frnd's pastor.she is also 15yrs nd in SS3. Dis generation is somefin else.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Do This For Love? Photo (viewers Discretion) / How A Girl Played My Friend! / Man Caught On Camera Going Through Neighbour’s Underwear And Performing Sex Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.