Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? (5223 Views)

LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / ABOMINATION: 24 Yr Old Elder Brother Impregnant His Younger Sister In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Olami90: 7:25am On Dec 07, 2014
OP, where is ur brother nd d gal?are u guys not stayin together?

Op pls dont suggest or allow abortion.it is a sin.though she is a minor buh let her face it since dats wot she wanted.Inform ur parent and let dem find a way to get thru to d gal's parent.
U will b surprised wit wot all dis teens r doin nowadays.
Same thing happened to a d daughter of a frnd's pastor.she is also 15yrs nd in SS3.alredy stopped school. Dis generation is somefin else.
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Melahou(m): 7:39am On Dec 07, 2014
Inform you parent...
Your brother will hate you now
But will thank you later.
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2014
The word abortion still exist. And it doesn't kills.
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by AJ01(m): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2014
prettythicksme:
Nairalanders what will you do if your brother(17yrs)open up to you that he has impregnated his girlfriend(15yrs) and they are planning to abort.seriously his my brother and i am confused this morning when he called and i said i will call back but right now i am planing to tell my parent because i dont want a situation whereby the girl will abort and something bad happen to her.pls nairalanders what do you think i can do because i am very upset,confuse and sad right now.
congratulate dem grin
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by kingphilip(m): 3:21am On Dec 09, 2014
if u were the girl ur brother impregnated what would u have done?

or better still if it were your kid sister that was impregnated what have been your advice?

answer these questions truthfully and get my honest opinion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dad Forced Girl To Wear T-shirt With His Face On It To Scare Off Boys (photos) / I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! / G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.