Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) (3218 Views)

Where Has All Of The Good Girls Gone ? / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Mespu: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
Imagine A Girl Will Date A Guy For 4yrs And Had 6 Abortions For Him hmmm (Good girls gone bad) the cries of the innocent children Will always disturb her. 2.

Imagine Some Girls will be disrespecting their parents just to pleased their boyfriends chai (good girls gone bad. 3.

Imagine a lady will prefer to lose her virginity to her boyfriend just because she don't wanna lose him hmmm.... 4.

Imagine a girl will go and sleep with her boyfriends brother us to a week....just because she caught her boyfriend cheating....now she did that just for him to get hurt.....hmmm who's the loser here? 5.

Imagine a lady in the highschool will be sleeping with different lecturers just to pass her papers really mehn good girls gone bad. 6.

A Girls will date more than one boyfriend thinking she's on top of the world not knowing that cheap things has many buyers... 7.

Sex will not make him to love you more,sex can't make him stay....some girls are really blind when it comes to love..... 8
dehm i got flat battery.....

2 Likes

Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Oluwatosean(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Looks lyk lyrics to me. U no add rap?

1 Like

Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
Why would a lady kill 6 children for a guy all in the name of love?

And why would any babe loose her precious virginity just to keep a guy ?

Any lady that sleeps with the boyfriend's relation or friend needs her head examined cause she's not alright

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Mespu: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
Oluwatosean:
Does it looks like a Rap to you?
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Oluwatosean:
Imagine a gal wil steal or do runs jst please her boyfrnd,
Chai, dem never born dat boy
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Jessyj616: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
So sad
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Mespu: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
ammyluv2002:

And why would any babe loose her precious virginity just to keep a guy ?

Any lady that sleeps with the boyfriend's relation or friend needs her head examined cause she's not alright
i.e why i said good girls gone bad
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Mespu: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
Blebleswag:

Imagine a gal wil steal or do runs jst plead her boyfrnd,
what if i tell you that am that kinda boy and they don born me!
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by dunkem21(m): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
1. Dem no dey use condom? If the cry of baby go disturb her, she for stop @ one cry.

2. One day the parents will be so happy to dash you to the boyfriend amidst celebrations.

3. She cant keep both. Its her choice.

4. The guy. He is hurt.

5. Continue dear. Its low not flat.

@post. Some girls have rendered good love useless.
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Mespu: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
Jessyj616:
So sad
indeed
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mespu:
what if i tell you that am that kinda boy and they don born me!
I mean dem never born dat kind of wey I go do those 4
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by dunkem21(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
Blebleswag:

You never jam love na. You will be so incomplete till you please your partner. Guys also steal to please her babe.

Here in france, we call it 'quid pro quo'.
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Mespu: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
dunkem21:

You never jam love na. You will be so incomplete till you please your partner. Guys also steal to please her babe.

Here in france, we call it 'quid pro quo'.
Well in Nigeria we do call it Wawanci or Foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by dunkem21(m): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mespu:
Well in Nigeria we do call it Wawanci or Foolishness

Is it why Nigeria is backward? angry
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
Its impractical for love to make someone do those things.

Love is incompatible with wrong doing, irrespective of who is involved.

The culprit for such acts is selfishness. Love is not selfish.
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Mespu: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
striktlymi:
Its impractical for love to make someone do those things.

Love is incompatible with wrong doing, irrespective of who is involved.

The culprit for such acts is selfishness. Love is not selfish.
Hmmmmm
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Tallesty1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
ammyluv2002:
I really hate to hear this. I mean how is it for the guy? Did she sacrifice them to him? Cooked and served them to him or what?

Any lady that commits abortion did it because she is an abortionist, foolish and a murderer, not for any boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by ammyluv2002(f): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
Tallesty1:
I really hate to hear this. I mean how is it for the guy? Did she sacrifice them to him? Cooked and served them to him or what?

Any lady that commits abortion did it because she is an abortionist, foolish and a murderer, not for any boyfriend.
I agree with you totally
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Mespu: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
Tallesty1:

Abortion doesn't only makes you un-pregnant but rather it makes you the mother of a dead baby(murderer)
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Tallesty1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mespu:
Abortion doesn't only makes you un-pregnant but rather it makes you the mother of a dead baby(murderer)
Bros I No Be Woman ooogrincheesycheesycheesy
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by missphumby(f): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
Blebleswag:

Yea, dem never get the boy belle self, boy wey I go steal because of him, and dem no go ever born am, even if d moda dey carry d boy belle presently, em go soon get miscarriage. Some gehs sha SMH
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by TrishaP(f): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
The sooner girls realise all these and its effect the better for the society.
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by harrysterol(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
Op u better charge ur phone cme complete d numbers 8
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Mespu: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
TrishaP:
The sooner girls realise all these and its effect the better for the society.
true talk bro
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Mespu: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
missphumby:

Yea, dem never get the boy belle self, boy wey I go steal because of him, and dem no go ever born am, even if d moda dey carry d boy belle presently, em go soon get miscarriage. Some gehs sha SMH
hahaha my mama don already born me na....so there's nothing you can do about it...just de prepare the money wey you go spend on me.....lmao
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Mespu: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
harrysterol:
Op u better charge ur phone cme complete d numbers 8
bros no nepa light
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by TrishaP(f): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mespu:
true talk bro
Bro undecided . Check my gender on my profile pls..
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by harrysterol(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mespu:
bros no nepa light
go buy gen tongue here in France we have constant light
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Feranmicharles(m): 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mespu:
Imagine A Girl Will Date A Guy For 4yrs And Had 6 Abortions For Him hmmm (Good girls gone bad) the cries of the innocent children Will always disturb her. 2.

Imagine Some Girls will be disrespecting their parents just to pleased their boyfriends chai (good girls gone bad. 3.

Imagine a lady will prefer to lose her virginity to her boyfriend just because she don't wanna lose him hmmm.... 4.

Imagine a girl will go and sleep with her boyfriends brother us to a week....just because she caught her boyfriend cheating....now she did that just for him to get hurt.....hmmm who's the loser here? 5.

Imagine a lady in the highschool will be sleeping with different lecturers just to pass her papers really mehn good girls gone bad. 6.

A Girls will date more than one boyfriend thinking she's on top of the world not knowing that cheap things has many buyers... 7.

Sex will not make him to love you more,sex can't make him stay....some girls are really blind when it comes to love..... 8
dehm i got flat battery.....

@bold words; like seriously
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
The worst is wen a girl stop talking with her friends just because you are telling them the truth.
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Mprex(f): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
Tallesty1:

who made her pregnant?
Re: Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) by Tallesty1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mprex:

who made her pregnant?
Who Opened Leg To Receive it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why I Can't Date A Yahoo Guy / Girls Say They Don't Like Fair Complexion Guyz BUT.... / Ladies:the Importance Of Decent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.