Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (58728 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Qaisar1: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2014
HBD... He is a good pastor man

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by gift01: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by saintgwizard(m): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2014
Happy Birthday Pastor! You are a blessing to me. The words of God you taught us has been of tremendous impact in our lives!
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by echobee(f): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2014
cole265:
HBD pastor. Hope you succeed to reconcile with your wife soon.
...if not, what next?
marry usher for him church lipsrsealed
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2014
Happy Birthday Sir. Too good to be from the same Uni courtesy of Ambrose Alli University with you. May God bless you richly. Wishing you long life, good health and prosperity. We may differ on some doctrinal issues but you've indeed blessed not only my life but also countless numbers. God bless you richly Sir.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Doublejc(m): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2014
Wishing u a splendid birthday celebration to u papa.....i luv u scatter
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 07, 2014
And couldn't celebrate with the wife or kids. Alright

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by adepiero: 7:52am On Dec 07, 2014
More like celebration of an adulterer undecided
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2014
happy birthday pastor u change my life, even if I go to any place in this world were there is no Christembassy I will stay at home and fellowship with internet.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by bee444: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2014
Pastor Chris is often presented as Jesus by his followers. His demonstration and gestures in photos often depict someone descending from the above.

Take a look at his hands posture. He present Christianity as would a pharmacist prescribing a drug without telling the side effects.

Above all, hbd to a fellow human being.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 07, 2014
adepiero:
More like celebration of an adulterer undecided
may your days on earth be cut of before the end of this year for this word, did he commit adultery with Ur mother or sis , if my words didnt come to. pass know I'm not called
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by mbulela: 7:57am On Dec 07, 2014
Williamso:
Happy Birthday MOG!!! May your days be long...

*Still haven't been able to wrap my head around the hair thing...
spirit inspired hair.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by mbulela: 7:59am On Dec 07, 2014
Frankmishael:
may your days on earth be cut of before the end of this year for this word, did he commit adultery with Ur mother or sis if u , if my words didnt come to. pass know I'm not called
Called by who? Certainly not God.
I do not support the comment made as we can't accuse folks of things we are not sure of but neither do you have the right to curse the guy. Both are ungodly.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by olumideabefe(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2014
Happy Birthday sir.[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by TheMaster: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2014
Happy birthday dear Pastor Chris. The way you teach God's word is amazing... You have taught Christians around the world to speak God's word. Your compassion for the sick is so Christ like. You are an inspiration to many. Enjoy your day.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by olumideabefe(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2014
kHBD MY COACHkk
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by mbulela: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2014
Frankmishael:
happy birthday pastor u change my life, even if I go to any place in this world were there is no Christembassy I will stay at home and fellowship with internet.
You have been consumed by denomination. IPhone you know that there is no BLW in heaven?

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by emirateprince: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2014
Pastor wey ur madam
OK
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by adepiero: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2014
Frankmishael:
may your days on earth be cut of before the end of this year for this word, did he commit adultery with Ur mother or sis , if my words didnt come to. pass know I'm not called
May this prayer point befall your family before the end of December, amen

stupid son of a harlot

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by xtratagem(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2014
Frankmishael:

Imagine! Christians of nowadays

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2014
Hbd sir llnp
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 07, 2014
Happy birthday Pastor. smiley
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by mencade4: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2014
Frankmishael:
shut up there you bloody scammer.

Mlnothing will happen to him. His days will neva be cut short. You are a fvvvcking liar... Wicked soul.

He will live to see his children, gran children,
.and great grand children.
.may ur curse be upon ur own head.

7 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by mencade4: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2014
Frankmishael:
shut up there you bloody scammer.

Mlnothing will happen to him. His days will neva be cut short. You are a fvvvcking liar... Wicked soul.

He will live to see his children, gran children,
.and great grand children.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by mencade4: 8:08am On Dec 07, 2014
adepiero:
May this prayer point befall your family before the end of December, amen

stupid son of a harlot
amen.....he will be the one to lose his own life. Bro ade, no man can curse you. You are an annointed. The bastard will have his curse on his own head.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Icecream4U(m): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2014
How old is he now and how long has he been scamming cretins? undecided
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by udoglory(m): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2014
Hbd Ma Pastors. U've been such a blessing to my spirit. More grace, more strenght, more help sirs

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by mencade4: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2014
evegran:
Happy birthday Pastor. smiley
hi
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by udoglory(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2014
Nmeri17:
my fren will u carry yo daddy-general-overseer obsession somewia else We dun Kia whether yu wanno kiss his ass-crack undecided look at the titles u BESTOWED on him And evun idolizing him. smh. op u gats to chop cane angry
most u comment
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by iGeneral: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2014
Madam hairdresser, where is my remaining hair gel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.