Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (58755 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Bucacious: 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Abeg, Paitokun abi wetin u call urself. Its like u want to kill yourself on dis pastor chris matter o. Chai e be like say ur members neva fit gather money buy bicycle for u since u started paitoring! Na wa ooo. Me I am just an observer on nairaland and I check the post daily.i have nevet seen ur comment on any issue that is beneficial to the pple. But dis Pastor Chris matter no go give u high bp as u dey take am sooo. grin grin grin. U worry ooooo

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Topgainer: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:
Will you shut the hell up and focus on your life?

When will people stop meddling?

If you don't like him fine but don't ever compare him to Michael Jackson!
I have noticed you Fan.
Why should I compare the duo, I will compare them the day USA president will invite your man of God to White House. Fanatical worship of Oyakhilome has not come close to the worship enjoyed by Micheal Jackson and their style of entertainment is slightly different, though they both have youthful audience

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by akagaba(f): 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Its truly my month of thanxgiving! Thank u pastor for making me see d significance of ths month's theme in my life! I remain grateful to God almighty for bringing u my way! I love u with every fibre of my being! U are d Jesus in white suit! God's representative on earth!
I salute u sir!
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by akagaba(f): 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pastor Chris, we celebrated u greatly in my local church today with enough meat, drinks, snacks, cake and lots more! U are worth celebrating! I join d host of heaven to celebrate u!
Dancing to "happy birthday" song for u now
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by akagaba(f): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2014
Im soooooooo happy to associate with u Pst Chris! D best thing that has happened to me in ths life is to belong to ur ministry!

How i joined ur ministry is a strong conviction to me that u are a man of God!
I have million of testimonies arising frm my membership in ur ministry....... My life is soo transformed, changed and given a meaning.... I wish i can count them here one by one!
Thank u for everything my lovely sweetest pastor!
From my husband and I, cute daughter and handsome son..... We shout HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by giftedlady: 12:04am On Dec 08, 2014
Happy Birthday dear Pastor ; We love you sir may the excellent spirit of God continually dwell in You Sir
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by akagaba(f): 12:06am On Dec 08, 2014
My little son is hailing u happy birthday pst chris! He is currently dancing and ceelebrating u here!
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by akagaba(f): 12:09am On Dec 08, 2014
From all d women's fellowship in Christ EmbaSsy, we wish u a very resounding happy birthday! We love u sir
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by akagaba(f): 12:10am On Dec 08, 2014
Thank u for impacting our world dear Rev. Chris! D annointing of God is multiplied upon ur life.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by akagaba(f): 12:14am On Dec 08, 2014
Thank u for teaching us d undiluted word of God! U always say "one thing is certain that when we stick to d word we will come bak with a testimony" we stuck to d word through out ths year 2014 and we r bak with a testimony of victory, abundant supply, divine health, wealth untold, joy, peace etc ! God bless u mightily sir
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by akagaba(f): 12:17am On Dec 08, 2014
Rev. Chris Oyakhilome, u are more than the president of ths world! So much power, virtue and strength is bestowed upon u by God!
I salute u again and again!
I partake in d annointing upon u
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by akagaba(f): 12:18am On Dec 08, 2014
U are God 'bestest' son! Happy birthday sir!
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by akagaba(f): 12:20am On Dec 08, 2014
Celebrating an icon of excellence, Pst Chris oyakhilome!
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2014
Bucacious:
Abeg, Paitokun abi wetin u call urself. Its like u want to kill yourself on dis pastor chris matter o. Chai e be like say ur members neva fit gather money buy bicycle for u since u started paitoring! Na wa ooo. Me I am just an observer on nairaland and I check the post daily.i have nevet seen ur comment on any issue that is beneficial to the pple. But dis Pastor Chris matter no go give u high bp as u dey take am sooo. grin grin grin. U worry ooooo

PastorKun is a very sincere Christian. The most honest I have had the privilege of listening to. It is easier for simpleminded Christians like you to think he is envious of Chris. After all, the Jews respected the Pharisees more than Christ and may have even thought that the Christ was envious of the Pharisees.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by PastorKun(m): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2014
hifaif:

PastorKun is a very sincere Christian. The most honest I have had the privilege of listening to. It is easier for simpleminded Christians like you to think he is envious of Chris. After all, the Jews respected the Pharisees more than Christ and may have even thought that the Christ was envious of the Pharisees.

Thanx so much for the compliments, I am really humbled.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Sjones: 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
Happy birthday Pastor,Mentor and Teacher.May God continue to increase u.I wish u many more years of service to humanity.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by meemeee: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
joseph1832:
OP if pastor Chris is all this you mention am curious to what Jesus is to you then?.

Jesus is his LORD, which pst Chris is not
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
PastorKun:

Thanx so much for the compliments, I am really humbled.

You are most welcome, bro

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Thespecialone(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
Some Nigerians and their Pull Him Down (PHD) syndrome. It never ceases to amaze me.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
hifaif:

Dear Lord Jesus grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Gombs:

Dear Lord Jesus grin grin grin

And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set ye free

- John 8:32

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
hifaif:

And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set ye free

- John 8:32

1 Corinth 10:12 KJV
Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Gombs:

1 Corinth 10:12 KJV
Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus.

- 1 Timothy 2:5

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA / Prophetic Picture Of The 2016 By D.K OLUKOYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.