Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" (2623 Views)

Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice / She Said Rotten Words After Sex Advice Please / Abuja Big Boy Releases party Sex Photos With A Popular Nollywood Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by Eljay24(m): 5:06am On Dec 07, 2014
Hi my name is Stella and I love to have sex with more than one guy at the same time. I wasn't like this when I started having sex, it all began in my University days. Now, I think I am addicted to having party. I really want to stop because my best friend told me, no man would want to make me his wife if I have such urge for sex and with my past. Please help me out abeg.

Here's the first Advice she got
I think you've done party too much so that you feel its an addiction. But for you to enjoy sex with A HUSBAND, then I advice you involve dildos into your bed. I also feel you like double penetration, which a Love Machine and a real dick can definitely handle. On the other side -which is negative – is for your to cheat on the man you end up with but if he catches you red handed, know its the end of that relationship. So be wise enough to beside what your really want - a long lasting marriage or a non-existent one!

Pls Advice Stella . ..
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by Priceless24(f): 5:39am On Dec 07, 2014
party

Modified, just wanted to see what party meant. 3some, for crying out loud
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by Uchwilliam(m): 5:55am On Dec 07, 2014
K
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by BreezyRita(f): 5:58am On Dec 07, 2014
Well, good for her!
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by cococandy(f): 5:59am On Dec 07, 2014
Why can't one of her party sex partners marry her!

Fake story
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by coolzeal(m): 6:11am On Dec 07, 2014
Where the party at? Putting on my dancing shoes to go wild plus, You ain't ready for a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by echobee(f): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2014
coolzeal:
Where the party at? Putting on my dancing shoes to go wild plus, You ain't ready for a relationship.
hmmmmmm! FOC angry MASTER
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by Oluwatosean(m): 6:38am On Dec 07, 2014
Y u cum carry anoda person prob for head put ur own for ground. Abi stella b ur wife ni?
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 07, 2014
She isn't ready for marriage yet. When the hand of time starts ticking and desperation sets in, then, she'd know what to do.
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2014
She isn't ready for marriage yet. When the hand of time starts ticking and desperation sets in, then, she'd know that the best advice is the one you give yourself.
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by major466(m): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2014
She needs deliverance.
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by AJ01(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2014
Eljay24:
Hi my name is Stella and I love to have sex with more than one guy at the same time. I wasn't like this when I started having sex, it all began in my University days. Now, I think I am addicted to having party. I really want to stop because my best friend told me, no man would want to make me his wife if I have such urge for sex and with my past. Please help me out abeg.

I think you've done party too much so that you feel its an addiction. But for you to enjoy sex with A HUSBAND, then I advice you involve dildos into your bed. I also feel you like double penetration, which a Love Machine and a real dick can definitely handle. On the other side -which is negative – is for your to cheat on the man you end up with but if he catches you red handed, know its the end of that relationship. So be wise enough to beside what your really want - a long lasting marriage or a non-existent one!

Pls Advice Stella . ..
Girl you need Jesus
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by coolzeal(m): 11:13am On Dec 07, 2014
echobee:

hmmmmmm! FOC angry MASTER
The dream man of every girl.

1 Like

Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by corlin2(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2014
Interesting
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by chimerase2: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2014
Wait first is it 3somme or party sex
What's party sex undecided
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by cuteboy2: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by pearlzy92(f): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
U need to go for deliverance
*shikena
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by publicenemy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Eljay24:
Pls Advice Stella . ..

Marriage isnt compulsary....

She can work in a wh0re house and fvck her customers free of charge.... Bonanza Bonanza.

1 Like

Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
Let her enter sambisa and have non stop party..
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
am in for a relationship, not marriage, cos i dont want to get married. Pm me her contacts.
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by olayemikaly: 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Eljay24:

Pls Advice Stella . ..
Dis is my number let her call me 07032086160 dat is wot i hv been looking for
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by DonaldGenes(m): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hian!
I think she should rather visit Sexuality Section
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by DonaldGenes(m): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Priceless24:
party

Modified, just wanted to see what party meant. 3some, for crying out loud

What's party?
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by DonaldGenes(m): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
MzPreshie:
She isn't ready for marriage yet. When the hand of time starts ticking and desperation sets in, then, she'd know that the best advice is the one you give yourself.
Correct
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by Priceless24(f): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
DonaldGenes:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

What's party?

3some
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by marieolae(f): 6:01am On Dec 08, 2014
This girl isn't ready for marriage. There's so much that people can do but If you're not ready to listen, then what else can we do?

If she can't control herself now, then how will she settle down? Sometimes the truth needs to be learnt the hard way.
Re: She Needs A Husband Who Would Permit party Sex !!! "Advice" by unibenstudent1(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2014
She needs Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Or Can You Send Your Boyfriend Airtime? / Your View - All Ladies / 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.