Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice (2321 Views)

She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / Umprotected Sex: Advice Pls / How To Give A Woman MouthAction – Advice From A Girl For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by richardjemedafe1(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2016
Hello, my fellow nairalanders. Can u continue a relationship with a partner whom is not a virgin but still refuse to have sex with u??
Am in a relationship with a girl whom we av been 2gether for 2years now. She had been faithful,caring,helpful and above all loving. She is 23 years old, whom started relationship at the age of 18...

Nairalander my problem is "since we started our relationship she have never agreed to have sex with me" saying she is not interested in sex till after marriage..

Nairalanders, i promised my self and girlfrnd that as long as we are 2gether i wil not date or have sex with any other lady. She do get angry when ever i request for sex.. Saying if i love her i should live sex till after marrage.. Nairaladers, how many of you can agree to such terms and condition?
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by pweetychyka(f): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2016
OP, If I may ask u,

1. Have u both eva had sex since you entered into the relationship? If Yes, Then probably u don't satisfy her or make her climax! But if No, den question 2 can help

2. On wat basis is your relationship.....i.e what do u both really want from your relationship? undecided undecided undecided undecided

If that has been defined, then you can have a heart to heart talk with her, by asking her why her mood changes whenever you ask her for sex or has it got to do with any past relationship of hers? But then if she isn't giving you a convincing response, U can now observe her to know if she's getting satisfaction from somewhere else.
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by Smellymouth: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2016
There are only a small fraction of peeps that can maintain a relationship without sex...
Physical intimacy is one of the most important things in a relationship.In order for a relationship to work, there has to be some sort of physical chemistry between partners.
Even though love is important, sex is too.A relationship is like a boat, love keeps it from sinking and sex makes the boat rock. Sex adds spice to a relationship and is extremely important as everybody has needs that need to be satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by goldbim(f): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2016
Such relationships are built on trust and understanding..good enough she did not lie that she's a virgin..but the truth is zero your mind that it's 50/50..cos @times she might be getting it elsewhere..#sorry I'm jst being realistic#
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by jaybee3(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2016
I no fit do am walahiiii.... Which kain yeye agreement/condition be that?
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by Kaxmytex(m): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
grin
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by masinga07(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
If she is a virgin and want NO SEX till marriage, its bearable But someone who is not a virgin, except maybe she just got born again or something.
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by tripplephi: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
richardjemedafe1:
Hello, my fellow nairalanders. Can u continue a relationship with a partner whom is not a virgin but still refuse to have sex with u??
Am in a relationship with a girl whom we av been 2gether for 2years now. She had been faithful,caring,helpful and above all loving. She is 23 years old, whom started relationship at the age of 18... Am her 3rd boyfreind.

Nairalander my problem is "since we started our relationship she have never agreed to have sex with me" (she is not a virgin) saying she is not interested in sex till after marriage..

Nairalanders, i promised my self and girlfrnd that as long as we are 2gether i wil not date or have sex with any other lady. She do get angry when ever i request for sex.

IF YOU ARE A TRUE CHRISTIAN, YOU WILL CHERISH HER FOR THAT.... THEN MARRY HER AND BE FAITHFUL OR IS YOUR VISION FOR HER SO MUCH DEPENDENT ON SEX.... IF YOU ARE TO DO ANYTHING WORTHWHILE PLS DO IT WELL AND RIGHT. THE RIGHT WAY IS SEX IN MARRIAGE NOT BEFORE MARRIAGE.... SO PLS GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT AND MAKE PLANS TO MARRY HER.... UNLESS YOU KNOW YOU NEVER PLANNED TO.. IN THAT CASE... RELEASE HER TO FIND A AN WORTHY OF HER WHO IS ALSO READY TO WAIT.... I WONDER WHY SOME PEOPLE THINK BECAUSE MAJORITY ARE COMPROMISING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, ANYONE ELSE WHO IS NOT DOING IT MUST BE A HYPOCRITE OF GETTING IT ELSE WHERE.

LETS FOLLOW GOD'S WAY RATHER THAN FOOLISHLY THINKING GOD WILL UNDERSTAND OUR WEAKNESSES... we can not serve God on our own terms

6 Likes

Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by richardjemedafe1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
tripplephi:

IF YOU ARE A TRUE CHRISTIAN, YOU WILL CHERISH HER FOR THAT.... THEN MARRY HER AND BE FAITHFUL OR IS YOUR VISION FOR HER SO MUCH DEPENDENT ON SEX.... IF YOU ARE TO DO ANYTHING WORTHWHILE PLS DO IT WELL AND RIGHT. THE RIGHT WAY IS SEX IN MARRIAGE NOT BEFORE MARRIAGE.... SO PLS GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT AND MAKE PLANS TO MARRY HER.... UNLESS YOU KNOW YOU NEVER PLANNED TO.. IN THAT CASE... RELEASE HER TO FIND A AN WORTHY OF HER WHO IS ALSO READY TO WAIT.... I WONDER WHY SOME PEOPLE THINK BECAUSE MAJORITY ARE COMPROMISING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, ANYONE ELSE WHO IS NOT DOING IT MUST BE A HYPOCRITE OF GETTING IT ELSE WHERE.

LETS FOLLOW GOD'S WAY RATHER THAN FOOLISHLY THINKING GOD WILL UNDERSTAND OUR WEAKNESSES... we can not serve God on our own terms
+but did u read the part i said she is not a virgin?? I appreciate ur comment but its hurt that sum1 who av have sex for like 8times now claiming no sex tilafter marriage.na for my head she realize say sex is bad b4 marrage?? Was she blind or crazy when she previously had sex with her past loverz?
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by richardjemedafe1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
*Modified*
CC: Lalasticlala , Misspicy , Ladyf
,Sameer1212, cutehector,
247notire , Introvert , vizkiz
,Tosyne2much!

You guys should move dis to front page so the ogas at the top can c sumtin
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
There are only a small fraction of peeps that can maintain a relationship without sex...
Physical intimacy is one of the most important things in a relationship.In order for a relationship to work, there has to be some sort of physical chemistry between partners.
Even though love is important, sex is too.A relationship is like a boat, love keeps it from sinking and sex makes the boat rock. Sex adds spice to a relationship and is extremely important as everybody has needs that need to be satisfied.

I think say na Only Pictures you sabi post

So you sabi Romance like this...

Nawa ooo!!

Lmaogrin
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by richardjemedafe1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
pweetychyka:
OP, If I may ask u,

1. Have u both eva had sex since you entered into the relationship? If Yes, Then probably u don't satisfy her or make her climax! But if No, den question 2 can help

2. On wat basis is your relationship.....i.e what do u both really want from your relationship? undecided undecided undecided undecided

If that has been defined, then you can have a heart to heart talk with her, by asking her why her mood changes whenever you ask her for sex or has it got to do with any past relationship of hers? But then if she isn't giving you a convincing response, U can now observe her to know if she's getting satisfaction from somewhere else.
+we have never have sex.
When ever i request for sex she ether get angry or offer to mastubate for me...

I strongly bliv she is not cheating on me because we spend most time 2gether, i do size her phone for weeks and months. She dnt keep secreats frm me. That i can testyfy.

What i dnt understand is 'how posible it is to love sum1 and dnt have sexual intimacy for hm.
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by Maamin(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Get ur priority right @op, as for the babe just be careful with her, she might not be all that.
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by pweetychyka(f): 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
richardjemedafe1:
+we have never have sex.
When ever i request for sex she ether get angry or offer to masturbate for me...

I strongly bliv she is not cheating on me because we spend most time 2gether, i do size her phone for weeks and months. She dnt keep secrets frm me. That i can testify.

What i dnt understand is 'how possible it is to love sum1 and don't have sexual intimacy for hm.

Ok then, It's possible she doesn't cheat to your face... but then there is still every tendency that she does! seizing a lady's fone is no guarantee/criteria that she doesn't cheat... there are smart cheat outta dere but then since u can vouch for her who am I to convince u on dat!

That aside...have you both decide on what you want from the relationship? and have u tried doing the heart to heart talk wit her? If No, then try doing dat with her...guess it can help
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by tripplephi: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
richardjemedafe1:
+but did u read the part i said she is not a virgin?? I appreciate ur comment but its hurt that sum1 who av have sex for like 8times now claiming no sex tilafter marriage.na for my head she realize say sex is bad b4 marrage?? Was she blind or crazy when she previously had sex with her past loverz?

what if she learnt a terrible lesson... DO YOU EVEN CONSIDER WHAT SHE MIGHT HAVE BEEN THRU IN THE HANDS OF GUYSSSS..... NA WA FOR YOU O. WHAT IF SHE REPENTED OF SUCH CHEAP ACT OF SEX AND DECIDED TO STAY CHASTE TILL MARRIAGE,,, NA WA O..... WE CAN BE SELFISH AT TIMES SHA..... PLS BREAK UP WITH HER ELSE YOU WILL REGRET IN MARRIAGE.... U TOO R NOT A VIRGIN O

4 Likes

Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by zanebaddo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
richardjemedafe1:
8 multiplied by 3 will give you the actual number of times she had sex..

grin when a girl tells you she did something once. ... .. You know the rest my guy grin
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by pretydiva(f): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
No sex relationship is d best. Op respect her decision
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by pretydiva(f): 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
richardjemedafe1:
if u can't stay in d relationship, den go look 4 sm1 who will agree on ur terms..its not by force

2 Likes

Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by jubrealguy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
I dey feel u baba

1 Like

Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by H2Ossss(m): 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
@op... cherish that lady... as long as u trust her...
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by Smellymouth: 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I think say na Only Pictures you sabi post

So you sabi Romance like this...

Nawa ooo!!

Lmaogrin

tongue grin

Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by layla129(f): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
richardjemedafe1:

Loool, it can be very painful actually but you just have to calm down and find out why. And how do you know she has had sex for like 8 times?
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by jubrealguy(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
pretydiva:
No sex relationship is d best. Op respect her decision
best....... lol
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by jubrealguy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
pweetychyka:

Ok then, It's possible she doesn't cheat to your face... but then there is still every tendency that she does! seizing a lady's fone is no guarantee/criteria that she doesn't cheat... there are smart cheat outta dere but then since u can vouch for her who am I to convince u on dat!

That aside...have you both decide on what you want from the relationship? and have u tried doing the heart to heart talk wit her? If No, then try doing dat with her...guess it can help
op don't know women........smh for op
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by pweetychyka(f): 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
jubrealguy:

I lyk the fact dat he trust his woman and can vouch for her anywhere, anyday n anytym wink wink wink wink wink
But then he still have to do some heart to heart talk with her
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by schumastic(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
richardjemedafe1:
Am in a relationship with a girl whom we av been 2gether for 2years now. She had been faithful,caring,helpful and above all loving. She is 23 years old, whom started relationship at the age of 18... Am her 3rd boyfreind.

Nairalander my problem is "since we started our relationship she have never agreed to have sex with me" (she is not a virgin) saying she is not interested in sex till after marriage..

Nairalanders, i promised my self and girlfrnd that as long as we are 2gether i wil not date or have sex with any other lady. She do get angry when ever i request for sex.

op sorry to say but she might be doing it outside...meanwhile, don't settle for the masturbation again cus it makes it look like you okay with it.
the day she will v it outside, you are done for grin grin grin
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by schumastic(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
jubrealguy:

as in eh, if only the op does, he will make up for lost time...you can imagine she has don it with her two ex n putting him on call waiting, meanwhile op when a girl says she did it 5time or dated only 2guys pls the formula is to multiply it by 3 n that willl give you the actual figure..anyway s his bae, her choice, their life, every mallam with his own kettle tongue tongue tongue
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by armstrongsammy(m): 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mehn...make i no lie u oo...i wil share my own xperience wt u....my ex bae,we date each oda 4 complet 2years,i neva knw dat she av a boyfrnd elsewhere,nd i love her like mad,i only ask 4 sex once,nd she told me dat she is a virgin dat her mother told her nt to av sex until wedding nite,although she is a matur gal...2 cut d long story short,my broda,after 2 guyz don chop her suya...na 4 ur side she wan com claim holliness...my advice 4 u is dat,assuming she is a virgin,she worth it,by nt aving sex wt u,bt nw wey 2 different penis don Bleep am,my broda she no worth am,u beta date a virgin gal nd wait till marriage nit ooo...coz she no be virgin...my broda shine ur eye..u cant tell if she have anoda bf eating her suya
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by jubrealguy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
pweetychyka:

I lyk the fact dat he trust his woman and can vouch for her anywhere, anyday n anytym wink wink wink wink wink
But then he still have to do some heart to heart talk with her
heart to heart talk, yh...ryt, and op isn't doing that.........zipping up.....it has to really worth it

1 Like

Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by jubrealguy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
schumastic:

as in eh, if only the op does, he will make up for lost time...you can imagine she has don it with her two ex n putting him on call waiting, meanwhile op when a girl says she did it 5time or dated only 2guys pls the formula is to multiply it by 3 n that willl give you the actual figure..anyway s his bae, her choice, their life, every mallam with his own kettle tongue tongue tongue
ur head is there bro........gals downplay, i never forget that
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by schumastic(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
jubrealguy:
ur head is there bro........gals downplay, i never forget that

once beaten twice fear
Re: Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice by pweetychyka(f): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
jubrealguy:
heart to heart talk, yh...ryt, and op isn't doing that.........zipping up.....it has to really worth it

U very much right but then it only takes a determined mind to zip up wink wink wink after tasting the fruit cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Good To Have Sex In The Presence Of Babies? / Love And Attraction Perfume, How Effective Is It? / I Saw Kemi My Pastor's Wife Unclad Boobs And She Used A Stick To... (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.