Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? (17490 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by shinaar: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2014
PastorKun:

Where in the bible did you read that the bible says you should pay 10% from your income
this is gotten from the old testament of the bible which jesus christ has come to change......buh for selfish interests they still observe that.....those commandments are for the israelites in the mosaic law buh no longer needed now....any contribution should be a voluntary one...and not for the purpose of taking care of the pastors....coz the bible said" u recieve free give free".
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
God only wait for thanksgiving and praise, while offering and Tithe goes to the pastors committee and these fund are use for helping less privilege, rendering assistance to war zones area, building and church maintenance and sponsoring evangelism worldwide but some cases aren't like that in Nigeria because unknown % of pastors divert half of this into their pocket for personal use.

Think twice before you leaps, evil is evil. Don't pay tithe as a sinner if hell is guarantee, me I will never pay tithe as sinner as everything I'm doing is against the bible,drinking, dancing to clubs musics,playing gambling and fucking prostitutes, I cannot lose my money and lose the kingdom of God at the same time.

Hmmn! I be want to comment, but my fingers done catch witlow.
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by MillionDollars: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2014
Christta:
Gambling is nt an ideal job in the sense that u cn tell any1 gambling is ur profession??in a situation whereby u're in a congregation dt evry1 is being asked of tgere profession,can u say into gambling??it embarrasing,u nd 1 know the truth,it jst dat we dnt wnt toamit it!happy sunday guyz!
i neva said i gamble as a profession, i play sport betting(1960bet) once in a while and i win most times, so dear don't misquote me
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by micynute94(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2014
shinaar:

what brings about gambling...... its greed....wanting to hav more than what you have without working for it.....so its a sin
luke 12:15.......says we should guard against every form of greediness..

No vex me at all.. do u even know the meaning of the word gambling
Mtchreeew.
Every form of greed my assss

So if you have a job paying you 20K and you see a better offer of 100K u no go go because na greed?
What exactly do u mean not working for...

4 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by MillionDollars: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2014
silvernus0:
My winning today for 1960 sure die my last game today na double chance i go collct 320k
no worry, since ur last game na sunday, u go chop :p ..
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by micynute94(m): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2014
George Soros made how much betting on the Bank on England fall?

Just because some area boys and thugs playing card are who we see most time gambling.. doesn't mean it's not a profession or reputable..

Make i dey make a million bucks every Saturday gambling make dem com ask me wetin i dey do??

Na lowkey mainstream gambling in Nigeria that causes all this shi.t

We should pls learn to change the way we view things and reason especially when the view is limited, which it is most of the times. We should learn to broaden our horizon.

# Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by lanxlot(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
God only wait for thanksgiving and praise, while offering and Tithe goes to the pastors committee and these fund are use for helping less privilege, rendering assistance to war zones area, building and church maintenance and sponsoring evangelism worldwide but some cases aren't like that in Nigeria because unknown % of pastors divert half of this into their pocket for personal use.

Think twice before you leaps, evil is evil. Don't pay tithe as a sinner if hell is guarantee, me I will never pay tithe as sinner as everything I'm doing is against the bible,drinking, dancing to clubs musics,playing gambling and fucking prostitutes, I cannot lose my money and lose the kingdom of God at the same time.
God will arrest u 1 day....in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by evea: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2014
no
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by RichDad1(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2014
Should sinners pay tithe? The answer solves your curiosity. coolcool
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by xtervaganza(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2014
Chiefpriest1:
No. Though the bible does not explicitly talk about gambling, nevertheless gamblers are driven by the love of money,especially sudden riches which the bible condemns.

driven by the love of money?

You just described 99% of all nigerian pastors
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by dguyindcorner(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Chiefpriest1:
No. Though the bible does not explicitly talk about gambling, nevertheless gamblers are driven by the love of money,especially sudden riches which the bible condemns.

sudden riches ke! So gambling na money ritual abi
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by born2fuckpussy: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
lanxlot:
God will arrest u 1 day....in Jesus name. Amen
either you believe it or not, what is the point of paying tithe and offering as sinners, to seek favour from God? I can pay tithe, do all things according to his will only when I have given my life to Christ and keep his commandment, what belong to the evil should be evil,what belongs to God should be Holy. You cannot rob peter to pay Paul. I love God, even love Jesus, but when my heart of full of sin,my tithe to me will seems like abomination because such tithe will never be accepted, if then divert into pastor account, it becomes wealth and double loss to me.
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by dguyindcorner(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
micynute94:

George Soros made how much betting on the Bank on England fall?

Just because some area boys and thugs playing card are who we see most time gambling.. doesn't mean it's not a profession or reputable..

Make i dey make a million bucks every Saturday gambling make dem com ask me wetin i dey do??

Na lowkey mainstream gambling in Nigeria that causes all this shi.t

We should pls learn to change the way we view things and reason especially when the view is limited, which it is most of the times. We should learn to broaden our horizon.

# Peace.

U just knock d nail on d head.
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by born2fuckpussy: 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
sarutobie:

this post hit me real hard....This looks like the post of someone who has tasted the truth, but for some reason(s) refused to accept it...I pray it will be well with you..you can make money and still make heaven..christ said " with man, it is impossible, but with God everything is possible"
I never said; making money and not making heaven ooo! Don't twist my story, I said making money, committing sins and still pretending to be holy, if pastor accept your tithe, God will never do because God parted with sinners and waited for them to repent before he could listen to their offers....

I have witness an Internet fraudster who even claimed to be paying tithe on frequent, I was like chai! Una don turn church to something else, weeds and plants in the eyes of the pastor are same things, that's why we nigeria grow in sins and crimes and still worships God most. We know ourselves, fraudsters, arm robbers, criminals and even prostitutes in Egbede Channel 5, (one of them pay tithe) .. I won't lie to U. Even a prostitutes could even tell me this, how much more to someone who wake up from club on Friday with so many drinks and beers to his stomach to drop his envelop on Sunday morning, E be like say, una no dey read bible personally, you only listen to pastors
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Tattooboy: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
born2fuckpussy:

dis post made my fukking boring day.
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by sarutobie(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
I never said; making money and not making heaven ooo! Don't twist my story, I said making money, committing sins and still pretending to be holy, if pastor accept your tithe, God will never do because God parted with sinners and waited for them to repent before he could listen to their offers....

I have witness an Internet fraudster who even claimed to be paying tithe on frequent, I was like chai! Una don turn church to something else, weeds and plants in the eyes of the pastor are same things, that's why we nigeria grow in sins and crimes and still worships God most. We know ourselves, fraudsters, arm robbers, criminals and even prostitutes in Egbede Channel 5, (one of them pay tithe) .. I won't lie to U. Even a prostitutes could even tell me this, how much more to someone who wake up from club on Friday with so many drinks and beers to his stomach to drop his envelop on Sunday morning, E be like say, una no dey read bible personally, you only listen to pastors
on the contrary, I do read my bible. I was just commenting on some points in your post, not really about the thread cuz the bible made it clear that " the prayer of a sinner is an abomination to God"
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by joshrare(m): 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
born2fuckpussy:

Well said...
Godliess is the foundation of christianity not tithing and offering
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
u think God isn't aware it a gambling money? God will never accept such .gambling is unclean and that is the fact. u people asking for the bible verse. which bible verse is it writen that you should have a nairaland Acount.must everything be in the bible? why do you have common sense
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by abham: 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Proverbs 28:20
Youngzedd:
Who told you gambling is a sin?

Let me have some verses that said it's a sin.
[b]Proverbs 28:20
Youngzedd:

[/b]Proverbs 28:20
Youngzedd:

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Of course gambling is a sin. The instruction to pay tithe is directed at true children of God only. If a sinner gives anything to God, God sees it as abomination.

The money is His by the way, but you get nothing from giving it. He wants your heart first, son.
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by AmaechiLinus(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
If u ask m,na who i go ask?
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by PastorKun(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
shinaar:

this is gotten from the old testament of the bible which jesus christ has come to change......buh for selfish interests they still observe that.....those commandments are for the israelites in the mosaic law buh no longer needed now....any contribution should be a voluntary one...and not for the purpose of taking care of the pastors....coz the bible said" u recieve free give free".

Even the obsolete old testament law never said 10% of income, it was 10% of agric produce. It is greedy preachers that changed it from agric produce to monetary income and not God.
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by patkoton(f): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Gambling is nt right b4 God. And anytin dt is nt ryt is an abomination b4 d lord which wil never b acceptable b4 Him even if it is presented in any format.
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by vivalavida(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
born2fuckpussy:

I need to buy this brother Origin bottles.
No need deceiving urslf trying to con God.
Nice post bro. I pray u'll change sha

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by frrank(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
born2fuckpussy:

Think twice before you leap, evil is evil. Don't pay tithe as a sinner if hell is guarantee, me I will never pay tithe as sinner as everything I'm doing is against the bible,drinking, dancing to club musics,playing gambling and fucking prostitutes, I cannot lose my money and lose the kingdom of God at the same time.

So hilarious

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by pappilo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
Chiefpriest1:

What is the difference between a trader working on the derivatives desk at UBS and a man who goes to play Baba Ijebu?

Nothing! They are both betting on outcomes of events they have no control over. For some reason the guy at UBS would be seen as a respectable member of society but the guy going to Baba Ijebu will be viewed as some kind of outcast.

Double standards me say. If you dont think they are both gamblers, ask Kweku Adobili.
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by nellyelitz(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
Guy me i go pay oo...i just pray God to win more so that i can be paying more.
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by PastorKun(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
pappilo:

What is the difference between a trader working on the derivatives desk at UBS and a man who goes to play Baba Ijebu?

Nothing! They are both betting on outcomes of events they have no control over. For some reason the guy at UBS would be seen as a respectable member of society but the guy going to Baba Ijebu will be viewed as some kind of outcast.

Double standards me say. If you dont think they are both gamblers, ask Kweku Adobili.

Don't mind the hypocrite, the tithing most of them advocate is not different from gambing only difference is that you stand a better chance of getting results whilst gambling than tithing which premised on a false hope of a thousand fold return.
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
why are we twisted bible?
from the name "GAMBLING" I think you go school even you pass or failed you will know the meanings also tithe is 10% of what you worked for not what you gamble for.
Yoruba called it "tete" right from your mind you know its a sin.
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by simdam500(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
we don't want such tithe in the ministry

modified

I think you should bring every good and bad fruit before God, he has made them all....

that why the word sanctification still exists
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by piagetskinner(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ur pastor might accpt it,but God doesnt accept offerings from questionable sources
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
KolaShangOne:
It's. A sin
explain how playing nairabet is a sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"POVERTY" Is A Choice, True Or False? / Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism / Is It Like Frank Edwards Is Loosing It?i Think We Have To Pray For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.