Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,104 members, 7,953,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein (14813 Views)

11 Year Old Black Boy With IQ Higher Than Einstein And Stephen Hawking / Finally: Meet The Boy Whose IQ Is Higher Than Einstein And Bill Gates [pic] / 16 Year-old-girl With Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Mogidi: 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
correctguy0900:

who open gate for dis one self. has d boy become ur god now dat the poster cannot remark on his physique . u r a turn off I swear. u ge brain self

Why not just opine you're a dolt and the idea of seeing an 11yr old genius irks your pathetic life?
Next time lowlife like you see a topic like this please do us all a favour and ignore it. Its beyond your skill set to appreciate a lad as young as this one surpassing the likes of Einstein and Prof. Hawkins, with all due respect the import of this news is beyond you sir.

If you can ridicule an 11yr old boy, be prepared to be ridiculed yourself.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:

Why not just opine you're a dolt and the idea of seeing an 11yr old genius irks your pathetic life?
Next time lowlife like you see a topic like this please do us all a favour and ignore it. Its beyond your skill set to appreciate a lad as young as this one surpassing the likes of Einstein and Prof. Hawkins, with all due respect the import of this news is beyond you sir.

If you can ridicule an 11yr old boy, be prepared to be ridiculed yourself.

nobody ridiculed anybody. u over blew it coz u jobless. if da kid were d poster's sibling, he still would be "stroke" in d house. really too busy trading words with a jinx sha
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
We'll see about his acheivements. one thing i'm sure of is, he can't surpass me.
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Oahray: 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:

And it was necessary to ridicule the looks of a boy of 11yrs, I hope your IQ is in double digits?
just like his IQ, his ears are remarkable, and she simply didn't fail to notice the ears. How's that ridicule?

Shiny armour doesn't look good on you, mr Knight.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 08, 2014
Oahray:
just like his IQ, his ears are remarkable, and she simply didn't fail to notice the ears. How's that ridicule?

Shiny armour doesn't look good on you, mr Knight.
I've noticed that genius often have a unique appearance. almost all the time.
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by alleazardous(m): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2014
otimothy:
with those satelite dish sorry ears how him iq no go high,when him ear dey pick answers from heaven
lwkm
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Mogidi: 12:04am On Dec 08, 2014
correctguy0900:

nobody ridiculed anybody. u over blew it coz u jobless. if da kid were d poster's sibling, he still would be "stroke" in d house. really too busy trading words with a jinx sha

Am sure you have no clue what "ridicule" means.

ridicule [rid-i-kyool]
noun
speech or action intended to cause contemptuous laughter at a person or thing; derision.

By commenting on the boys features thereby evoking laughter she deserved to be ridiculed herself. This is my last reply to you, goodnight.
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Oahray: 12:08am On Dec 08, 2014
Teempakguy:
well, if that were so, we'd easily pick geniuses out from a crowd. I believe everyone has his own 'remarkable ears', it just isn't always ears.
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Uchefrancis16(m): 12:11am On Dec 08, 2014
great. But it seems great men with great minds all have one thing in common. [LARGE EARS] Check images in page 1 to back my claims
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Oahray: 12:13am On Dec 08, 2014
Mogidi:

Am sure you have no clue what "ridicule" means.

ridicule [rid-i-kyool]
noun
speech or action intended to cause contemptuous laughter at a person or thing; derision.

By commenting on the boys features thereby evoking laughter she deserved to be ridiculed herself. This is my last reply to you, goodnight.
oh please, just shut the hell up and go to bed already! angry

Why can't she comment on his features? Unique persons and features would always be talked about. You are sounding like some zero-esteem dude with a troubled childhood.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by yBNL1(m): 12:26am On Dec 08, 2014
Dannidom:
fùcck 'em with their ig hype

bro pls tel me the remaining joor
we also have:
* musical intelligence
* Interpersonal intelligence
* Intrapersonal intelligence
* Bodily/physical intelligence

So every one is a genius in his/her own way smiley
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by yBNL1(m): 12:27am On Dec 08, 2014
espn:
thanks sir..it is 9 not 7
wow! can you please mention the rest?
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Francheezy(m): 12:54am On Dec 08, 2014
Uchefrancis16:
great. But it seems great men with great minds all have one thing in common. [LARGE EARS] Check images in page 1 to back my claims

:-D that's true..
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Francheezy(m): 12:55am On Dec 08, 2014
Mogidi:

This 11yr old boy boast an IQ of 160, yours at 0.1 pales in comparison. His ears could always be aligned properly through surgery (not that it matters), never mind brain transplant, you need a new "head"

Calm down.. Ahh ahhn.
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Heromaniaa: 1:16am On Dec 08, 2014
Those ears, they stood out. They shone. Just kidding... I am sure the lad hEARS a lot still kidding. It's good for the reputation of the negro race. Proud of him. Like seriously.
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 08, 2014
Oahray:
well, if that were so, we'd easily pick geniuses out from a crowd. I believe everyone has his own 'remarkable ears', it just isn't always ears.
Dude, look at my profile pic. notice my nose.
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by rezzy: 4:58am On Dec 08, 2014
Geestarry:
Hmm. That ear

i think say na only me see am.
God av mercy on us
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by SkinnyDude(m): 5:22am On Dec 08, 2014
Mogidi:

If your sense of fun includes ridiculing an 11yr old, you should be able to withstand any insult that comes your way. I've observed that people with low IQs has this urge to spew nonsense, some of us has the urge to put your ilk in your place too.
Since you can't manage your stupidity why do you think we can manage our anger?
ridiculing? even with your 20000 IQ, you still don't know the true meaning of ridiculing. i give up on you.
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Dolcilicious(f): 6:41am On Dec 08, 2014
I have noticed that,pple with big ears are always intelligent smiley ...or is it my thinking? angry

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by JoeCutie(m): 7:09am On Dec 08, 2014
Dolcilicious:
I have noticed that,pple with big ears are always intelligent smiley ...or is it my thinking? angry
Deductively, you have big ears. Am I right? tongue grin

Welcome back from the dead though.
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Dolcilicious(f): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2014
Lol,i dont have big ears.
Thank u smiley
JoeCutie:
Deductively, you have big ears. Am I right? tongue grin

Welcome back from the dead though.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by JoeCutie(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2014
Dolcilicious:
Lol,i dont have big ears.
Thank u smiley
Which means you ain't intelligent then. Sorry I guessed wrongly.
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Dolcilicious(f): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2014
Funny u
JoeCutie:
Which means you ain't intelligent then. Sorry I guessed wrongly.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Oahray: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2014
Teempakguy:
Jeez! What happened to it? shocked

Bee sting? tongue
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Onmason(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2014
Can Nigerians borrow some of d boy's homornes to inject into one of our unintellingent leaders? Pls we seriously need to rescue the mumu in question!

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2014
An Astrophysicist! Get it, kiddo!
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 08, 2014
Oahray:
Jeez! What happened to it? shocked

Bee sting? tongue
years of glasses. . .and a genius iq. the dude pass me by few points. when i was his age, my favourite book was also an encyclopedia, tho, i was in a higher class.
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
yBNL1:

we also have:
* musical intelligence
* Interpersonal intelligence
* Intrapersonal intelligence
* Bodily/physical intelligence

So every one is a genius in his/her own way smiley
well, that study was rebuked. it turns out they are all related and can be measured, with and normal iq test. there is also nothing like interpersonal intelligence, it's called being an extrovert. for example, i am a science student, who plays three musical instruments, and has composed a lot of songs. and novels. so, if you're not smart, you're not smart at all.
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Elxandre(m): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
Teempakguy:
Bro, can you tell me of a few?
Cos most of the popular ones have quite normal looks.
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Elxandre(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
Teempakguy:
Wow... It's huge #nooffense cheesy
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Elxandre(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
Korea's park chou young has an iq of 150, probably higher than the average superstar footballer IQ, yet he will never be as brilliant in reading matches compared to the likes of CR7, Messi, Drogba etc.
Does it mean he isn't smart on the pitch?
Is he smarter with his books?
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by yBNL1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
Teempakguy:
well, that study was rebuked. it turns out they are all related and can be measured, with and normal iq test. there is also nothing like interpersonal intelligence, it's called being an extrovert. for example, i am a science student, who plays three musical instruments, and has composed a lot of songs. and novels. so, if you're not smart, you're not smart at all.
Hmmmm. That's interesting smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ezinne Favour Ogwuegbu Graduates From Eastern Mediterranean University / ASUU Rejects Scrapping Of Post- UTME / How do I get my Ican Examination Number And Exam Docket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.