Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein (14566 Views)

11 Year Old Black Boy With IQ Higher Than Einstein And Stephen Hawking / Finally: Meet The Boy Whose IQ Is Higher Than Einstein And Bill Gates [pic] / 16 Year-old-girl With Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
Elxandre:

Wow... It's huge #nooffense cheesy
it always appears like that on camera. but, it actually makes me cuter, don't you think?
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mogidi:

Why not just opine you're a dolt and the idea of seeing an 11yr old genius irks your pathetic life?
Next time lowlife like you see a topic like this please do us all a favour and ignore it. Its beyond your skill set to appreciate a lad as young as this one surpassing the likes of Einstein and Prof. Hawkins, with all due respect the import of this news is beyond you sir.

If you can ridicule an 11yr old boy, be prepared to be ridiculed yourself.
Did you even read the title? they said his iq was higher than einstein, that doesn't mean he's neccesarily greater than einstein. there are females with higer iq's. and his ears are big.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by stanconnect(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
espn:
thanks sir..it is 9 not 7

I think it's a standard measure..cos it's d same measure that was used for both Einstein and Bill gate.
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Elxandre(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
Teempakguy:
it always appears like that on camera. but, it actually makes me cuter, don't you think?
I honestly think so!
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Elxandre:

I honestly think so!
I honestly thank you!
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Geestarry(f): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mogidi:

This 11yr old boy boast an IQ of 160, yours at 0.1 pales in comparison. His ears could always be aligned properly through surgery (not that it matters), never mind brain transplant, you need a new "head"
I presume you are a lawyer or a human right activist. In fact, I'm sorry for offending you. It seems the boy is your relation. By the way, next time you want to quote someone's post, attack the statement and not the person. See you later. Remember that the world is small. You may see me tomorrow...
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Mogidi: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Geestarry:

I presume you are a lawyer or a human right activist. In fact, I'm sorry for offending you. It seems the boy is your relation. By the way, next time you want to quote someone's post, attack the statement and not the person. See you later. Remember that the world is small. You may see me tomorrow...

On reflection I think I over hyped your response. Abeg no vex...
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by yinkeys(m): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
It's awesome his black shocked
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by yinkeys(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
Na lie jor, this guy dey cheat us. Hin dey use 20% of hin brain
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
einstein never even took an iq test. and the highest iq in the world. is owned by a guy with an ow if about 320
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by echobee(f): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2014
otimothy:
with those satelite dish sorry ears how him iq no go high,when him ear dey pick answers from heaven
grin grin grin grin. U no go kill me with laugh grin
Re: 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein by otimothy(m): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2014
echobee:

grin grin grin grin. U no go kill me with laugh grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Nmesomachi Emerges Winner Of 2022 Teens Essay Competition (Videos) / NECO 2014 Past Questions In PDF / Strike: A Wrong Approach To Nigeria's Educational Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.