Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) (106481 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
Aba the most developed city, East of the Niger.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
RareDiamond:
ABA THE GREAT INDUSTRIAL CITY

Bro where did u get these my old Aba pix. I was the person that uploaded them on NL.

I have some new pics

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen i am here to showcase the said dirty city call Aba, starting from the worst place Ariaria to Asa road and its axis.

Be ready to put Abians to shame for having such dirty city or put yourself to shame by painting the wonderful city blessed by God a dirty city.

This city is the pride of Igboland, lagos of East.

Below is Aba/ph expressway Ariaria zone

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Now at Okigwe road and it's axis

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Adjoining streets

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hehe I see abacrested viewing
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
More.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by IGBOSON1: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ikengawo:
LOL Otti looks like a pygmy from Congo

^^^Reminds me a bit of Gary Coleman.....but i still prefer him to be Governor! smiley

Short people always have something to prove......could go either way: good or bad (Napoleon comes to mind), so expect him to hit the ground running if elected!
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
asha80:
Hehe I see abacrested viewing

Asha80 what's d meaning of your grammar, abacrested. My dictionary is not here with me.

Below are Ekenna street and adjoining streets to Brass,

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Wow, I am loving this grin
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
Brass road.

Umu Abia anyone who wants to build house should come and collect sand from the side of this road.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
B2mario:

Asha80 what's d meaning of your grammar, abacrested. My dictionary is not here with me.

Below are Ekenna street and adjoining streets to Brass,
abacrested is a moniker here..he or she has some bad pics of aba
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by FKO81(m): 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
B2mario:
Now at Okigwe road and it's axis
Weldone bro! I guess this thread will change the psych of non eastern that see God's own state as hell on earth or the most dirty state in Nigeria, thanks to those that has contributed positively here, it will change their perception. I wish all Abias and Ndi Igbo merry Christmas and prosperous new year! One love
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
B2mario, the blessing that will fall upon you is doing press-up for your good works. grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
FKO81:

Weldone bro! I guess this thread will change the psych of non eastern that see God own state as hell on earth or the most dirty state in Nigeria, thanks for those that has contributed positively here, it will change their perception. I wish all Abias and Ndi Igbo merry Christmas and prosperous new year! One love
thanks my brother, same to you.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by tabletman1: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
B2mario:

Oya Oga face the direction of your state, if you can't stay and watch our pictures and give us a constructive criticism/contribution just live. Your stay is no longer welcome here.
What? You must be silly to tell me what to do.
Do you buy data for me ?
Infact you must be nuts to tell me where and when to comment.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by akanuson: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Aba is not that bad but..............
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by IGBOSON1: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
akanuson:
Aba is not that bad but..............

^^^.......There's just no commitment and passion to keep the streets spotless! Some of those open gutters packed with dirt and sand may not have had a clean-out in years!

What's the work of the local gov'ts and ministry of environment for heavens sake!? sad
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2014
asha80:
abacrested is a moniker here..he or she has some bad pics of aba

Nna eeh, atimes i wonder some type of behaviors people normally display. What is he/she going to gain by such act?

Many people who has not been to Aba has been giving it some useless names and termed it the worst city in Nigeria which even the Almighty God knows it can not be. Now I'm here to showcase the real state of Aba and someone is busy looking for bad pics to post in the name of Aba.

May God judge him/her and th family.

More pics of my beautiful home. I'm going to show the stretch of Aba/owerri rd, Umungasi rd, and factory rd.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2014
FKO81:

Weldone bro! I guess this thread will change the psych of non eastern that see God's own state as hell on earth or the most dirty state in Nigeria, thanks to those that has contributed positively here, it will change their perception. I wish all Abias and Ndi Igbo merry Christmas and prosperous new year! One love

Wish you the same bro, one love.
Aba is not bad as people think and Aba which might be one of the 1st 10 finest city in Nigeria cannot be hell.

Most of these problems today was started by us, the Abians who always love to criticise their govt even when the govt is doing her best with the little resources she has.

Most of Aba major roads are being swept on daily basis and the city has good lining and landscaping.

But bro make i no lie oo, Aba dey get drainage problem most especially ariaria axis, whenever it rains that area always flood up. So the drainage system needs to be revitalized.

Soon i will show that ariaria axis. generally Aba is not dirty, ASEPA and some local govts are doing well in keeping some Aba roads clean except useless Osisioma local govt. That LG needs to be dissolved.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2014
customized13:
B2mario, the blessing that will fall upon you is doing press-up for your good works. grin

wooow! Infact I'll do 150 and wait for it.

More pictures of my home jare!

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2014
FK081 Aba is not bad.

More pics of my home jare!

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2014
i dont know the name of this street

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 11:02am On Dec 25, 2014
heading towards factory rd

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2014
I will use this well established avenue to reach our inevitable Nigeria Brewery, NB.

Lets go there my people, i hope will dey for this Xmas.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2014
Heading towards NB

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
Asha80 you've not criticize my pics, why?

Should i stop?

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
B2mario:
Asha80 you've not criticize my pics, why?

Should i stop?
are you expecting me to criticize them?
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
asha80:
are you expecting me to criticize them?

my man i need your contribution, you are always constructive. Nobody will say anything bad to you for the fact I'm the person that asked you. And beside, Abians are not like that.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
I'm confuse on who to support, most of my friends like Alex Otti while I'm so much in love with Okezie Ikpeazu you can see how he keeps Aba roads clean.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
B2mario:
I'm confuse on who to support, most of my friends like Alex Otti while I'm so much in love with Okezie Ikpeazu you can see how he keeps Aba roads clean.

Otti is the best but he cannot win. His strong zone is barely 3 or 4 LGA. He cannot win Obingwa. Ikpeazu on the other hand has the entire Abia North and central with exception of Osisioma.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
B2mario:
hmmm, aba isn't excellently neat bro, ikpeazu had the opportunity to unleash the scenic potentials of aba but he failed.

Those roads up there are filled with dust, the greens are not sufficient and the roads are not perfect. This is the simple thing aba needs, i don't know why its difficult for them to achieve.

Still the pics are cool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.