Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) (106248 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
Brewery axis

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
B2mario:
Brewery axis
these pictures aren't showing on my device, anybody with same problem? cry
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Brewery axis.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
customized13:
these pictures aren't showing on my device, anybody with same problem? cry

My brother we Abians have problem on Nairaland. Any progress thing in Abia hardly move well on Nairaland, it has been very hard for me to post pictures here and the thing is cutting much on my data(Gm/Mb).

Our enemies want people to believe that what they said about Abia is true, I've been changing from my system to phone, from one Opramini to another.

And Ngwakwe is not doing well for us here.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
B2mario:

My brother we Abians have problem on Nairaland. Any progress thing in Abia hardly move well on Nairaland, it has been very hard for me to post pictures here and the thing is cutting much on my data(Gm/Mb).

Our enemies want people to believe that what they said about Abia is true, I've been changing from my system to phone, from one Opramini to another.

And Ngwakwe is not doing well for us here.
brother, i don't usually think about bandwidth each time I want to post pictures pertaining abia. If I can't do if for my state then who will do it for me, wait till I storm abia, u go see pictures tire.

As for the attitude of umu abia on Nairaland, I think the leadership of abia Is the source of the discourgement , wait till abia gets a better leadership. Our duty is to nurture this thread till power change hands next year.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
Customized13 pls use another device or you can change to another phone if you are using phone.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
I will seize this opportunity to thank the likes of rarediamond, abagworo, b2mario and ofcourse my humble self who have made the pace of this thread a slow and steady one. I so much acknowledge your efforts.

And for other abians who see nothing good about abia, there is a Yoruba adage which says " its what we have we can be proud of". It's not as if we are in support of the tyranny in abia but we still want people to know that abia isn't totally dead, there's still a prolific part of abia waiting to be watered and substantiated.

Even a baby if yesterday knows that abia can be second to only Lagos if an average leadership can surface. They all know this.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
B2mario:
Customized13 pls use another device or you can change to another phone if you are using phone.
I can see the images now, thanks

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2014

More of Brewery axis

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
Heading towards slaughter, Aba

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
B2mario:
I'm confuse on who to support, most of my friends like Alex Otti while I'm so much in love with Okezie Ikpeazu you can see how he keeps Aba roads clean.
vote your candidate let your friends vote theirs

Abagworo:

Otti is the best but he cannot win. His strong zone is barely 3 or 4 LGA. He cannot win Obingwa. Ikpeazu on the other hand has the entire Abia North and central with exception of Osisioma.
by rigging or by clear votes.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ok, but lets see how the game will be. Though Alex otti is pressing head, i don't know what Okezie is doing maybe he's waiting for Ochendo rigging.

But Okezie is cool.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
more pics of my tour in Aba

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
continuation of factory rd heading towards waterside.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
east rd.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
customized13:
brother, i don't usually think about bandwidth each time I want to post pictures pertaining abia. If I can't do if for my state then who will do it for me, wait till I storm abia, u go see pictures tire.

As for the attitude of umu abia on Nairaland, I think the leadership of abia Is the source of the discourgement , wait till abia gets a better leadership. Our duty is to nurture this thread till power change hands next year.

bro you are right and this thread will continue till infinity
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
more.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
heading towards Azikiwe rd

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
More of Azikiwe rd
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
More

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
i have to flood this thread with pics cos tomorrow i might be busy.

More pics coming.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
some residents celebrating xmas in C.s park Aba.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
Random pics

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by tabletman1: 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
This thread is growing but what I found amusing is that b2mumu is blaming his perceived enemies for not being able to upload pixgringrin

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
customized13:
hmmm, aba isn't excellently neat bro, ikpeazu had the opportunity to unleash the scenic potentials of aba but he failed.

Those roads up there are filled with dust, the greens are not sufficient and the roads are not perfect. This is the simple thing aba needs, i don't know why its difficult for them to achieve.

Still the pics are cool.

the young man work based on the directive his oga gave him, i think when given the leadership proper he'll do more than this.

I'm happy that soon we are going to have a change of leadership, someone that might pay attention to Aba city as a whole.

Brother i don't have problem with any of the candidates but my problem with Alex Otti is his party, APGA. Are you sure that our bragging brothers will not torment him and say that they give Abians gov just as they did in the case of Gov. Rochas of Imo state.

The aspirants are our brothers and i pray for all of them, let God select the good one among them.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
Abagworo:

Otti is the best but he cannot win. His strong zone is barely 3 or 4 LGA. He cannot win Obingwa. Ikpeazu on the other hand has the entire Abia North and central with exception of Osisioma.

my brother you did a good analysis. I've told people that even without ochendo support considering where he comes from.

Ochendo failed Aba people and he made the right decision by selecting someone from the city.

His community is a stone throw from Ogborhill, so if he Bleep up Aba people will descend on his family and community.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
What thing I admire about aba is the visible agglutination of decent residential buildings.

That is the largest city in southeast up there, the lost glory will soon be restored, just chill.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
customized13:
What thing I admire about aba is the visible agglutination of decent residential buildings.

That is the largest city in southeast up there, the lost glory will soon be restored, just chill.

your post is as good as what i have in mind. Trust me more pics will come.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by OreMI22: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
customized13:

As a child in the early 1980s, it was a most prestigious thing to live in Aba than any other SE city. It was crown jewel of the pack.

Today, it is rated the WORST city in the SE. I hope this great city regains her lost glory.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aba is not bad nah
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
OreMI22:

As a child in the early 1980s, it was a most prestigious thing to live in Aba than any other SE city. It was crown jewel of the pack.

Today, it is rated the WORST city in the SE. I hope this great city regains her lost glory.

brother/sister the glory is not lost, whatever people are saying about Aba is not actually what it is.

Most of the stories are outright political lies crafted to misdirect peoples notion about Aba and Abia state as a whole.

Nobody has destroyed Aba masterplan, it is still there and the business is still flourishing and the population is tremendously growing day after day. But notwithstanding, it has grown beyond it's initial drainage system which needs to be expanded especially in that Ariaria axis and portharcourt road axis.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Aba is not bad nah

Aba is not bad bro, forget about what people are painting it on internet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (35) (Reply)

Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.