Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) (106606 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Heard that onwuka kalu is dead
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2015
Wow, this thread is still here. Let's see what we can do to it.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Charlesdonald:
Let's force orji out of government house

Force someone whose regime is almost through out of govt house.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
asha80:
B2mario what's gwan Na..we no dey hear from you again

Brother, if you check you can see that I'm a regular visitor on NL but there are somethings people display that i don't like.

It has been a popular say that Abia state is not good and some even call it a hell, painting our God's blessed state with all manner of bad names. And i tried to prove them wrong by showcasing the real pix of Abia state but the end result was curse from people that are not even from Abia saying that i was supporting TA Orji and his evil indeed in Abia state.

But the question still lies, who told them that TA Orji did not do anything in Abia?

The truth must be told, he did his best just like Orji Uzor Kalu but the problem is the neglect he meted on Aba being the largest city in the old eastern region after Portharcourt. But still tomorrow Aba still look wonderful to new visitors despite the present negligence. You can try it if you've not been to Aba before.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
View from Aba.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by akanuson: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Abia state self,No wahala,we de wait
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by akanuson: 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
abia state self

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
After my visit to Aba and Ariaria I have concluded that Theodore Orji is a victim of media conspiracy. Most of the pictures circulating on the web are very old and do not in any way represent true situation. At least from Ariaria market point of view. I will now depend on personal experience to pass judgement. All these pictures are false.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by emmysoftyou: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
can we see the true picture if yu have?
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by RareDiamond: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
COME WHAT MAY BE, APGA WILL WIN ABIA GOVERNORSHIP BY GOD'S GRACE.

Abagworo:
After my visit to Aba and Ariaria I have concluded that Theodore Orji is a victim of media conspiracy. Most of the pictures circulating on the web are very old and do not in any way represent true situation. At least from Ariaria market point of view. I will now depend on personal experience to pass judgement. All these pictures are false.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
emmysoftyou:
emmysoftyou:

I think we Igbos should stop allowing politics destroy our reputation via blackmail and false presentation of false facts.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Abagworo:
it seems you like mediocrity...be in aba when rain falls let us see your comments.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by emmysoftyou: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Abagworo:

I think we Igbos should stop allowing politics destroy our reputation via blackmail and false presentation of false facts.
i think yu shuld ve known that the person who posted such demoralised picture did so to angered the abians pple..
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
asha80:
it seems you like mediocrity...be in aba when rain falls let us see your comments.

Forget the floods. My reason is the structures do not tally with what I saw on ground. Those pictures are false.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Abagworo:

Forget the floods. My reason is the structures do not tally with what I saw on ground. Those pictures are false.
why is it that a whole lot of abians you see complain about ta Orji and the state of aba and even abia?they do not know what they are saying abi?did you go aba round

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Most buildings have either red or green roofs as against the ones with weed on the rooftops.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
asha80:
why is it that a whole lot of abians you see complain about ta Orji and the state of aba and even abia?they do not know what they are saying abi?did you go aba round

Orji did not engage in infrastructural development and hence failed in that aspect but the picture being painted is not true. People look for every possible bad side to amplify. If you compare him with Okorocha he might not match but he is not as bad as being presented. I am judging based on factors outside road. People in Aba are very rich.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Abagworo:

Orji did not engage in infrastructural development and hence failed in that aspect but the picture being painted is not true. People look for every possible bad side to amplify. If you compare him with Okorocha he might not match but he is not as bad as being presented. I am judging based on factors outside road. People in Aba are very rich.
I don't condone mediocrity...have you been to abia hinterlands and seen their inter community roads?are you happy with that?do you know that abia public schools have been on strike since this yr?I guess it does not matter..even the aba roads you saw can you imagine yourself being there during rainfall?he was a governor for 8 yrs hence he is a failure simple..telling me aba people are rich is beside the point..stop looking at individuals but look at systems.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by levitoge(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
t a did well in ABA, the problem ABA has is not the government but the people living in it
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by emmysoftyou: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
levitoge:
t a did well in ABA, the problem ABA has is not the government but the people living in it
are yu OK ? If Yu re then tell us how?
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
emmysoftyou:
are yu OK ? If Yu re then tell us how?
that's a ta orki sycophant
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
asha80:
I don't condone mediocrity...have you been to abia hinterlands and seen their inter community roads?are you happy with that?do you know that abia public schools have been on strike since this yr?I guess it does not matter..even the aba roads you saw can you imagine yourself being there during rainfall?he was a governor for 8 yrs hence he is a failure simple..telling me aba people are rich is beside the point..stop looking at individuals but look at systems.

Apply this to Jonathan and be the judge. Like I have said he is not good but neither is he the devil they painted him. Talking of mediocrity I can only laugh. My verdict about Igbos in particular is that they judge from sentiments than facts.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Abagworo:

Apply this to Jonathan and be the judge. Like I have said he is not good but neither is he the devil they painted him. Talking of mediocrity I can only laugh. My verdict about Igbos in particular is that they judge from sentiments than facts.
why do you refer me to Jonathan?you seem to think because I criticize some actions of okorocha automatically I am a Jonathan fan.you need to rid yourself of that mentality as I am indifferent to who becomes Nigeria's next president as I really don't see the difference btw the two...have you seem me singing Jonathan before?as for Igbos being more sentimental than factual I don't see how it affects me or my opinions...at least I do not go around claiming i am a real igboman just to make people believe whatever I say

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
asha80:
why do you refer me to Jonathan?you seem to think because I criticize some actions of okorocha automatically I am a Jonathan fan.you need to rid yourself of that mentality as I am indifferent to who becomes Nigeria's next president as I really don't see the difference btw the two...have you seem me singing Jonathan before?as for Igbos being more sentimental than factual I don't see how it affects me or my opinions...at least I do not go around claiming i am a real igboman just to make people believe whatever I say

Why then is your criticism selective? I can only respect you if you apply same standard for all circumstances and it means Nigeria as a whole is mediocre.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
Abagworo:

Why then is your criticism selective? I can only respect you if you apply same standard for all circumstances and it means Nigeria as a whole is mediocre.
how is it selective?I criticize in areas I have an interest and not where one wants me to criticize...ok tell me where you think my criticism is selective?...mind you I am not looking for anyone's respect in cyberspace as it does not change my views or mindset on issues I am interested in
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by abagoro(m): 4:14am On Mar 04, 2015
Ahia ohuru

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by abagoro(m): 4:22am On Mar 04, 2015
My journey into Ariaria

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by abagoro(m): 4:23am On Mar 04, 2015
More

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by abagoro(m): 4:30am On Mar 04, 2015
More Ariaria

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by abagoro(m): 4:32am On Mar 04, 2015
Very unrelated to pictures being circulated.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by abagoro(m): 4:34am On Mar 04, 2015
More from entrance gate.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Thanks alot Mr. Abagworo. But asha80 pls be free to express ur view.
Where and where have you been to in Abia state. What's wrong with our rural roads and are you trying to tell us here that outrightly Aba is bad?
Can you tell people on this forum the present condition of rural roads in Ukwa east and west, Umuahia north and south, Ikwuano with exception of Ariam, Umunneochi, Arochukwu, and Bende?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (35) (Reply)

‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.