Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) (106795 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by OreMI22: 3:28am On Dec 13, 2014
Igbere marching on!

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by OreMI22: 3:41am On Dec 13, 2014
ABSU, UTURU

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by OreMI22: 3:50am On Dec 13, 2014
Alaoji IPP

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by OreMI22: 4:18am On Dec 13, 2014
Enyimba stadium

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Insecurity is inborn.
I will advice you to focuse in showcasing your state and leave Anambra out of your silly comments. Go through Anambra thread and you will never see where I mentioned Abia. Why? Because I dont feel threatened by your cup size development. Keep to topic because you dont measure up should we make comparisons.

what do you mean by insecurity Mr. Man? Pls stop using this word because i know you have no match to me.

Just mind yourself not when i react now you say that we other igbos hate Anambra. You are sunk in an aqua of inferiority complex that is why you can't be open to defend yourself or say what you want. You are a frustrated man, i hate you personally not Anambra.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 13, 2014
Good face and oremi, its not a news that abia is the best planned state in southeast, bad leadership is just the problem.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2014
Thanks my good brothers, Face, Oremi and Customized
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 13, 2014
No pictures of Aba?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2014
berem:
No pictures of Aba?
did you go through the thread at all?
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 13, 2014
customized13:
did go through the thread at all?
nops! I started from page 5. In which can I see the pictures?
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 13, 2014
berem:
OK, start from page one, you will see aba pictures.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by OreMI22: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2014
customized13:
Good face and oremi, its not a news that abia is the best planned state in southeast, bad leadership is just the problem.
Abia state is the ONLY SE state that shares boundaries with ALL the SE states (Anambra,IMO,Enugu,Ebonyi) and also shares boundaries with SS states including River, Akwa Ibom and Cross River State!

This uncommon centrality shows how central the development of this key state will energize the entire SE and SS zone.We must all enthrone good visionary leadership in Abia state. Our lives depend on it!

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
berem:

start from the beginning dear, you are welcome.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
I still have Abia pics in my file to show.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
More

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ehimiri estate

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
From the outskirts of Govt layout

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
More

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
1. New customs' pension office built by Ochendo
2. View of the new Abia govt house under construction.
3. Another govt own property under construction, but i was not allowed to go inside

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
A dual carriage road under construction

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
The new constructed Abia Conference Center from different angles

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
More

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
More.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
B2mario:
Ehimiri estate
this street is actually the street where one of my friends stay in ehimiri estate, I can remember we always passing through this buildings when going to smilemore hotels. I heard those identical houses belongs to the vc of absu.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2014

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
customized13:
this street is actually the street where on of my friends stay in ehimiri estate, I can remember we always passing through this buildings when going to smilemore hotels. I heard those identical houses belongs to the vc of absu.

wooow, really? You know this place too well, if you check my 1st set of pics this evening you will see smilemore hotel by the side.

My brother feel relax, you are at home.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
B2mario:

wooow, really? You know this place too well, if you check my 1st set of pics this evening you will see smilemore hotel by the side.

My brother feel relax, you are at home.
wetin man go do, ehimiri is like another home of mine, I always come to that street each time I come to umuahia.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
customized13:
wetin man go do, ehimiri is like another home of mine, I always come to that street each time I come to umuahia.

you are a real nwafo. I normally relax in smilemore whenever I'm in Umuahia.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Another road under construction in the Govt layout

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lemme show how neighbourhoods in umuahia looks like.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
Umuahia neighborhood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.