Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,246 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria (8334 Views)

NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants, Set To Repatriate 150 Nigeriens In Kano / 19,000 Illegal Immigrants Deported Over Boko-Haram / Nigerian Captain Throws 12 Illegal Immigrants Overboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by eleko1: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
sad
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Maccoy1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
nebukadnezzari:
I wonder what nigerian immigrations office is meant for...make dem kuku dissolve that office.
am telling you the truth this guys are jx there collecting salaries,they are of no use to nigeria..a blind man is more sensible than this people call immigration officers
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
@ OP.. Sey we get Homeland security?
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
What does it take to develop a biometric database for a country. Sometimes I think we are not a country.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by papaejima1: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
Niger and Chad you say?

And who do you think they will vote during elections?

Anyway am inclined to believe some may have been deliberately brought in just to swell the number of voters for a particular party.

Correct me if am right.
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by akoaki(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ijebulogic:

Mental Laziness from INEC. And we wonder why despite being the "biggest economy in Africa" - the average Nigerian hasn't seen the benefits. You know why? the better we get, the more our borders are infiltrated by neighbouring Africans to enjoy our facilities. That's how Sawyerr flew in with Ebola to come and enjoy our medical services and tried to destroy us in the process.

Nigeria cannot be recognised by the citizens as the biggest economy in Africa by any standard because corruption is still on the throne and poverty prevails in the country. The world bank can give the country any tlitle it wants.
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ijebulogic:
My experience this weekend at an INEC booth was deeply worrying. While eligible Nigerians were too busy chasing money, getting ready for the Experience concert etc, my registration booth was full of citizens of neighbouring countries trying their hardest to get their hands on a Voters card - which has become the standard ID for Nigerians that want to open bank accounts, purchase phones, rent homes etc. Indeed it is a direct path towards getting a Nigerian Passport.

My PVC process took about 45 minutes and I took time to "chat" with my fellow "voters" . 9 out of 10 claimed they were from "Lagos" but the accents were too strong to be Lagosians.

I asked which local government area they were from and what area in Lagos they grew up etc - and these Niger/Chad citizens were as confused as a rabbit in a suit. I challenged the INEC officials and their response was -"uncle, they just told us to register anyone who comes o!"-

Homeland security is finished...and we wonder why BH is winning the war?
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by okiezman(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Na people APC import from where I dont know
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Agrika: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Good morning O.p, e be like say na now you wake up, this is the grand plan of these people who feel say thier lives will never be better unless they rule Nigeria, come 2015,...u ain't seen nothing yet, take a trip to northern Nigeria, do you know the average Nigerièn, Chadian, Senegalese, Malian or Sudanese foreigner has more say in the north than you the Nigerian...inshort what a man from Chad will do in kano and get away with, a southern kaduna guy dares not...who be the so called fulanis wey dey drag land with "indigineous" so called northern minorities no be them.... can u imagine a sudanese keke driver hit the parked car of a southern christian teacher in kano, before we no what was happening he called the teacher "arne" and said in hausa "shege mai ma ya kawo ka a garin nan, jibe shi kafiri kawai" (bastard, what even brought you to this land, infidel like you),...thats a foreigner speaking to a Nigerian fa, its about time most Nigerians wake up and shine thier eyes...it's not all about GEJ, Buhari or whoever, as far as am concerned all of dem na thief, some "things" are going on in this country and unless we sit up, one day we go wake up and Nigeria will be no more, I swear

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Truman155(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
papaejima1:
Niger and Chad you say?

And who do you think they will vote during elections?

Anyway am inclined to believe some may have been deliberately brought in just to swell the number of voters for a particular party.

Correct me if am right.
conspiracy theory
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
There is no law that says inec shoudnt register aliens. aliens are jona's friends imported from other planets
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Isn't there a means of identifying Nigerians?
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Collynzo9: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
They are from Lagos?
Hahahaha the ''no man's land'' status has gone international.
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by mahyowah(m): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ijebulogic:
My experience this weekend at an INEC booth was deeply worrying. While eligible Nigerians were too busy chasing money, getting ready for the Experience concert etc, my registration booth was full of citizens of neighbouring countries trying their hardest to get their hands on a Voters card - which has become the standard ID for Nigerians that want to open bank accounts, purchase phones, rent homes etc. Indeed it is a direct path towards getting a Nigerian Passport.

My PVC process took about 45 minutes and I took time to "chat" with my fellow "voters" . 9 out of 10 claimed they were from "Lagos" but the accents were too strong to be Lagosians.

I asked which local government area they were from and what area in Lagos they grew up etc - and these Niger/Chad citizens were as confused as a rabbit in a suit. I challenged the INEC officials and their response was -"uncle, they just told us to register anyone who comes o!"-

GUY HWFR, ABEG WHERE DID U REGISTER IN LAGOS because I HAVE'NT REGISTERED YET AND I NEED MY PVC.
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Deiok(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
I can see people calling on the homeland security, as if anything like that exist in the country. Just like the DSS, you only hear about them when politicians what to use them to carry out some of their dirty jobs. There are several agency that are not functioning but on books they are existing. What a country.
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Truman155(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Franchise21:
France? Dey just admitted they r d owners of d seized airline at Kano airport
picture or adonbelivit #no comment
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by rawtruth(m): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ijebulogic:

In the far north, they are brought in in trucks to register, whether its during census exercise or INEC registration of voters. Security agents must step!

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by maimsy(f): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
cry See corruption every where sha! When will we ever begin to do things right?

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Franchise21(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Truman155:
picture or adonbelivit #no comment
Check ur fp
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by miky(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ijebulogic:

isnt i your job to alert the relevant authorities, write an email instead of posting on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Ijebulogic(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
miky:

isnt i your job to alert the relevant authorities, write an email instead of posting on nairaland

Sorry sir - I thought a job was something you did in return for a salary? or did you mean my "duty" as a citizen? Well I sent an email already to Internal Affairs - i'm sure they will read it in March 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by Wasquad(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Firefire:
angry

[size=15pt]A lot of Nigerians are yet to get their PVC and foreigners are registering in another part of the country.[/size]

Why are our fellow Nigerians saddled with responsibilities been compromised?

angry

Nigerian problems is not really Leaders,most of dis are problem that generates from households cos of lackadaisical and lazy attitude to oversea our delegated responsiblities. Dwarf-brain mofos always cast blames.
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by fkaz(m): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nogen:
This is scary! Why would they be told to register just anyone they see!

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by kayalla(f): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
some body must win election na. they can also register dogs and goats.
Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by chronique(m): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
I won't blame this solely on the govt. I d rather blame our so called graduates serving as INEC officials. What does it take to alert the security agencies about this development? You know fully well that these guys aren't Nigerians,yet you're registering them;are they too daft to know the implications? You claim you were asked to register just anybody that shows up;even when you're sure they aren't Nigerians? Are we expecting the govt to come and also teach us how to do what we know should be done? The stupidity of some Nigerians,can wake a dead man.

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by 360command: 12:43am On Dec 08, 2014
Ijebulogic:

this things happens in some african strong hold countries where politics is very high. It happened in ivory coast, happened in Ghana. For ivory coast, malians troop in to register, for ghana; burkinabe, ivorians and maybe togolese troop in to register. But one thing I don't like about Nigeria is ,it is always done in the open and the people can be so ignorant. God bless Africa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria by akigbemaru: 12:53am On Dec 08, 2014
Fake INEC VOTERS!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Jackie Chan Speak Pidgin, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo On His Movie In Nigeria / President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja / FRSC Launches Signage Plant In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.