Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano (29810 Views)

Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr / CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-stacked Jet Seized In S.Afr / Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by charming247(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
PrinceMario:
My nephew in KG 1 wont even swallow this crap. What is Nigeria turning to? I wish feb 14 can just appear now so as to vote out this clueless man.
Our president is just so docile.
SMH for the future of this country if we the youth don't act asap.
you are an idiot what has the matter got to do with mr president did he flew the plane just wait one day that ur candidate will assume power and we shall see what he is going to achieve.
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Iceathome(m): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Finally, what did you erk out. No insult, you are same with such people you refered below.

Bawss1:
This is one place where people without the slightest inkling of how international affairs is carried out will proffer empty opinions as though they are citing concrete facts. They have just had dinner and their stomachs are full so anything that comes to their eba infused brains will certainly be posted here... America must be behind this, France must be sponsoring Boko Haram, APC has a hand in this, SA is masterminding this....

Let the blind continue to lead the blind.

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Mogidi: 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Iceathome:
Finally, what did you erk out. No insult, you are same with such people you refered below.

In his warped view, its southerners like Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor and Ihejirika that are fuelling the insurgency.

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by golddust6000(m): 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
NIGERIA AT BIG WAR.[size=8pt][/size]
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by golddust6000(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
all4naija:
Where are those goons accusing USA of diversion in previous thread?! angry angry angry
What is your problem?

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Iceathome(m): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Well, until he say something.

Mogidi:

In his warped view, its southerners like Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor and Ihejirika that are fuelling the insurgency.
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by meetgaya: 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by philips70(m): 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Firefire:

NIGERIA is fighting an internationally backed terrorist in the name of Boko Haram.

Now tell me what Chad needs the weapons for French Army in Chad abi

The angels are watching with keen interest.

undecided angry

France has had strong military presence in Chad for years to the knowledge of all. I can authoritatively tell you this as I have been Ndjamena airport severally and there are French military planes all around. Novotel hotel in Ndjamena is always occupied with French military personnel for as many years that you can imagine before what you know as Boko Haram. Nigerian intelligence agencies should do the job they are paid for and stop chasing shadows and embarrassing themselves to the whole world.

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by tit(f): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
solara:

Take it easy on that thing U smoke... its obviously not good for your brain...

before our divisions invade shad, france and rossia!
we will flatten this solara!

you are a witch craft!
support your country!

my only worry about invading rossia is the cold.
it is what affected napoleoan and hitler.
their snow is too bad,
but if we start early next year,
we can finish the job before october next year
and return to our tropical paradise!
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by raayah(f): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
edogirl2:
It said that the flight was covered by a diplomatic clearance given by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja, noting that the Autonov 124 Russian commercial plane was forced to land at the Kano airport because of dense air traffic at Ndjamena airport,Chad.

If the plane's stop in Kano was impromptu due to 'dense traffic in Ndjamena airport,' then it means the plane was not originally scheduled to stop on Nigerian soil. So how and why did France obtain prior diplomatic clearance 'given by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja.'

Secondly, the suggestion of dense air traffic at Chad's airport is laughable. How many flights leave or enter that airport per day.

Thirdly, if France indeed obtain diplomatic clearance from Nigeria, I would have thought its landing in Kano would not surprised Nigerian officials (DSS etc), and not only were they surprised, they ordered its detention and search

Fourth, why would Nigeria grant diplomatic clearance for a gun running exercise between France and its puppet nation Chad

The truth is far from what is being revealed. This was a gun running exercise by France that went awry. They have been scrambling behind closed doors all weekend to get Nigerian government (fast becoming another France puppet) to agree to this made up story of prior diplomatic clearance.
We the ordinary people are not fooled.

As long as a foreign government plane is flying over a country, they need diplomatic clearance, It is a very standard rule. It surprised them because the plane was only supposed to fly through not make an emergency stop. All foreign government planes passing through Nigeria's airspace need diplomatic clearance.
You have to come up with a better argument.
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by raayah(f): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
philips70:

France has had strong military presence in Chad for years to the knowledge of all. I can authoritatively tell you this as I have been Ndjamena airport severally and there are French military planes all around. Novotel hotel in Ndjamena is always occupied with French military personnel for as many years that you can imagine before what you know as Boko Haram. Nigerian intelligence agencies should do the job they are paid for and stop chasing shadows and embarrassing themselves to the whole world.

You're right!
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by raayah(f): 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
quid:
Nigerians please wake from your deep slumber.
Do not be deceived.

These western countries want to depopulate nigeria. . . . .

You're right, they are tired of processing visa applications. Maybe if they depopulate us, their workload will decrease.

2 Likes

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
golddust6000:
What is your problem?
I don't have a problem. People should learn to investigate before accusing others in a civilized manner.
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by raayah(f): 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
ILIDEFI:

Those of you that can't wait to see GEJ out of power, I want to remind you that the grass is always greener on the other side. I'm very certain people would wish Jonathan remained in power, if at all he loses out next year. Buhari is not the saviour of this country.

Back to the topic. What exactly do you want Jonathan to do now,that you're calling him docile? Even South Africa that seized our cash for arms still ultimately returned it. Aren't you aware this is a diplomatic issue, and should be handled tactically?

What I hate about many Nigerian youth is that they come online and spew several gibberish against the government, when they are utterly clueless about governance.

Exactly, the other day, they insulted the hell out of me for telling them that calling our president bad names is wrong.
Do they want Jonathan to go to war.??
Nairalanders confuse me.
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by raayah(f): 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Boss13:
Did anybody read this - this is the third time, planes with arms airborned to chad have landed in Kano.

Something is not right. Mercenaries from chad have been caught fighting with insurgents. Boko haram has superior firearms and our military is struggling with dilapidated and wornout guns.

I think it is time to march up to the Chadian embassy. They are behind our issues. Also, I thought sheriff claims he is not aware of boko haram, then what is he doing getting clearance for the plane?

I am afraid to think about this - but it seems that our darling president knows more or may be involved with boko haram indirectly and if he is not, then he doesn't need to be our president because a smart president must know about issues happening in his country, especially security issues.

Let us March up to Borno first.
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by ManTiger(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
edogirl2:
It said that the flight was covered by a diplomatic clearance given by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja, noting that the Autonov 124 Russian commercial plane was forced to land at the Kano airport because of dense air traffic at Ndjamena airport,Chad.

If the plane's stop in Kano was impromptu due to 'dense traffic in Ndjamena airport,' then it means the plane was not originally scheduled to stop on Nigerian soil. So how and why did France obtain prior diplomatic clearance 'given by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja.'

Secondly, the suggestion of dense air traffic at Chad's airport is laughable. How many flights leave or enter that airport per day.

Thirdly, if France indeed obtain diplomatic clearance from Nigeria, I would have thought its landing in Kano would not surprised Nigerian officials (DSS etc), and not only were they surprised, they ordered its detention and search

Fourth, why would Nigeria grant diplomatic clearance for a gun running exercise between France and its puppet nation Chad

The truth is far from what is being revealed. This was a gun running exercise by France that went awry. They have been scrambling behind closed doors all weekend to get Nigerian government (fast becoming another France puppet) to agree to this made up story of prior diplomatic clearance.
We the ordinary people are not fooled.
God bless you for this clinical analysis.

This government should grow some balls and look straight into dem France, Russia an US eye.

I won't be surprise if Boko Boy come out hard in 2015 as predicted by US.

The story will be like ...sometimes in february.
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by ManTiger(m): 12:05am On Dec 08, 2014
KingTom:
Ah tu ecole du France? Ah La Arindin et Ebira grin
C'est 'ecole du francia?
Ja'mapella tu marseiella un germain!
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by ManTiger(m): 12:11am On Dec 08, 2014
BabaO2:

France don enter since the daylight armed robbery of our oil rich bakassi. I don't have a single doubt of France involvement.
I stop liking the country when the manipulated Obosanjo to handover bakassi to Cameroon. This country will soon break, I see bloody revolution, I see army taking arms against the civilian... Oh! no, Its going to be brutal.

The real sometimes in April is coming after February general election.
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by ManTiger(m): 12:13am On Dec 08, 2014
shomutuski:
This is a blessing in disguise am sorry to say, it will show all those good for nothing religious fanatics that the ongoing war worldwide on this earth is political and is solely for world domination. America, france, england, israel and the likes are all involved one way or the other. Take a look at the gulf war btw iraq and kuwait. Usa supplied unlimited weapons to both iraq and kuwait just for them to acquire the oil rich gulf coast. Same said for the protection of saudi arabia. When saddam hussein refused to do their bidding they killed him and instated a pawn there. Libya case nko? Still Usa that donated all the weapon the militants used. Israel and Gaza war nko? Usa. All for world domination. Think of it. When the seat of usa president is been mentioned they will call it the strongest seat of power! Who dash them? Shey they do election ni? Anytime wahala shele Usa go don run interfere just to be called Baba Agba. We need to open our eyes well and see what is hidden.
A thought provoking story.research on Al mustapha story of abiola death involving USa secretary of state then- Condolezza Rice.
I'm glad there are people like you who can see in the dark.
Your points is one reason I won't pity the US when nemesis come knocking at their door.
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by rusher14: 12:28am On Dec 08, 2014
2cato:
We no go gree
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by rusher14: 12:51am On Dec 08, 2014
Bawss1:
This is one place where people without the slightest inkling of how international affairs is carried out will proffer empty opinions as though they are citing concrete facts. They have just had dinner and their stomachs are full so anything that comes to their eba infused brains will certainly be posted here... America must be behind this, France must be sponsoring Boko Haram, APC has a hand in this, SA is masterminding this....

Let the blind continue to lead the blind.

Finally, someone with some understanding has contributed to this thread.

It's funny how some would cook up innuendos and conjecture at the same time stating them as facts that need no further verification.

Even 2-bit welders who have only seen 2 installments of Jack Bauer's 24 would make you believe they are experts in espionage and counter-intelligence and even winesses to top diplomatic exchanges.

Perhaps, it is true that flashes and sparks from welding give hallucinations but how it translates to emphatic literary suggestions with an authority of finality befuddles me.

If anything, they confuse themselves further strenghening their delusions and making indeed their welding vocation a very potent narcotic.

Amusing, how the imagination and mischievous nature of a few can lead to a great wave of paranoia amongst many.

Arise and salute the imaginative Nairalander.

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by ahizih(m): 1:32am On Dec 08, 2014
Which means there is an atom of partnership between France and Chad in making sure Nigeria goes six feet! But we can't do otherwise cause we are armless,even those we want to fight are those supplying arms for us,so in this case keeping quite and accepting whatever the french government say's is the option,I cry for my country and it's government.

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by zomby(m): 3:02am On Dec 08, 2014
This is a result of having a very weak leader as president. No one has respect for this clueless dude.
Do you guys truly think France or Chad would have the balls to try this mess during OBJ regime?

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by igbo2011(m): 3:40am On Dec 08, 2014

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by igbo2011(m): 3:44am On Dec 08, 2014
@horus @cap28 @biafranqueen @genbuhari @thoth

What do you think about this?

2 Likes

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by sunnyflakes(m): 4:48am On Dec 08, 2014
samflexx:
Well,as a french student,I think,france wont hurt you guys in nigeria,the things in that plain was meant for french military and not boko haram,,Nigerian government should look elsewhere for whom to accuse.

AT THIS MOMENT I HAD TO ASK U TO SHOT UP
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by annita19(f): 6:08am On Dec 08, 2014
Boss13:

This just brought my attention to a news clip where a member of boko haram confirmed that they are being trained by white men in the mountains. I was thinking maybe Arabs but definitely Arabs ain't white.

France what did we do to you guys and why are innocent people suffering from this? And where is the US and Britain? They are all quiet about our problems

Africans/Nigerians calls Indians white. So think again
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by okiezman(m): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2014
meetgaya:

Why the helicopter painted with Nigeria flag/colour

This one na question for the gods oo
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by major466(m): 7:43am On Dec 08, 2014
ILIDEFI:

Those of you that can't wait to see GEJ out of power, I want to remind you that the grass is always greener on the other side. I'm very certain people would wish Jonathan remained in power, if at all he loses out next year. Buhari is not the saviour of this country.

Back to the topic. What exactly do you want Jonathan to do now,that you're calling him docile? Even South Africa that seized our cash for arms still ultimately returned it. Aren't you aware this is a diplomatic issue, and should be handled tactically?

What I hate about many Nigerian youth is that they come online and spew several gibberish against the government, when they are utterly clueless about governance.
A gold medal comment.

1 Like

Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by Ologunjude(m): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2014
How can u release the plane? that was cheaply and easy. Where was it headed in the first place, Chad of all places. Because you guys have been caught and so needed to come up with a lie. Just the same way we saw a container loaded with arms in Lagos port 2 years ago. They covered their track. Again sometime this year, someone tried to get arms from south Africa, again no news of who buying and reasons for that. Looks as if some people are praying for war or are getting ready for war both in the north or south. God will reveal them.
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by mecussey(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2014
We need someone like Rochas to rule this country. I mean someone smarter than these white people.
Re: France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano by ololo12: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2014
Dayuuuummm! This are scary times I yell you. @ cap28, thoth, shymmex and Horus. Any clue about this mess?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia / Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot / Demolition: Lagos Yields To Pleas, Gives Property Owners Options To .........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.