Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Investigating Super-Rich Nigerians And Their London Homes [video] - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Investigating Super-Rich Nigerians And Their London Homes [video] (16375 Views)

Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live / Super-rich Nigerians Are Snapping Up Prime Central London Properties!!! / Investigating A Property ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investigating Super-Rich Nigerians And Their London Homes [video] by mrlaw93(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2014
Money speaking.. my house in Ftance is beta sha
Re: Investigating Super-Rich Nigerians And Their London Homes [video] by Funniez: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Investigating Super-Rich Nigerians And Their London Homes [video] by enigstil(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2014
Well they can buy wherever they want,so long as the money is not stolen.And i think they feel more safe having there investments over there than here.
Re: Investigating Super-Rich Nigerians And Their London Homes [video] by freezyprinzy(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2014
Jesu oju re da!?
Re: Investigating Super-Rich Nigerians And Their London Homes [video] by synergycom19: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2014
VANITY UPON VANITY ALL VANITY,Naked we came and so we must return,so spend on charity now so that you have accounts with God
Re: Investigating Super-Rich Nigerians And Their London Homes [video] by Elan83(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
money !!!!
God pls kill me rather than live in penury.
Poverty die die die die die die die
u dnt've a brain, do u?
Re: Investigating Super-Rich Nigerians And Their London Homes [video] by 50calibre(m): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2014
Believe this or not, two weeks ago, I had the opportunity to visit the London home of a very wealthy Nigerian who is father to a very popular naija celebrity. (I'm deliberately keeping it vague as they seem very concerned with their privacy) my goodness!! I was blown away. That's all I'm going to say.
Re: Investigating Super-Rich Nigerians And Their London Homes [video] by holatin(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2014
Elan83:
u dnt've a brain, do u?
you Ve a bad attitude don't you
Re: Investigating Super-Rich Nigerians And Their London Homes [video] by Shakurpaul2: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2014
Too much money

Re: Investigating Super-Rich Nigerians And Their London Homes [video] by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 08, 2014
Mtceew
Re: Investigating Super-Rich Nigerians And Their London Homes [video] by tuffgongjo(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2014
MisterLongman:
Wetin be my own
I no know ooo.
Re: Investigating Super-Rich Nigerians And Their London Homes [video] by Dreyl(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2014
cool
Re: Investigating Super-Rich Nigerians And Their London Homes [video] by zbone(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
that white woman see as she murder dangote name "alikoo Dan goaty" maybe she feel say na goat the man dey sell. ;Dthat white woman see as she murder dangote name "alikoo Dan goaty" maybe she feel say na goat the man dey sell.
Re: Investigating Super-Rich Nigerians And Their London Homes [video] by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
teemanbastos:
The World would xoon come to an end.. Xo let them spend all they have made b4 d world ends..

Bt dat money no b small tin.
Dis ppu shud cum and help Nigerians and be philantropic
The world ending soon since AD 37!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guide To Knowing Fraudulent Agents On Nairaland Properties Forum! Buyers Beware / Buying Or Moulding Blocks / 11 Questions To Ask When Renting A Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.