Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! (22936 Views)

Nsibidi: The Original Nigerian Writing Script / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews / "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
gatiano:
no, the hausa or yorubas or igbo or any black person are all among the 12 tribes. the question to ask is how did we all get to that place called africa (name by the whiteman). the original name of where we from is called arabia in arabic, which also mean Asia. thus we are all called Asiatic original people. the 12 people who went into egypt is not actually 12 persons, but 12 people from 12 tribes, and it referred to those of us that was captured into a strange land with a strange people. the people of the so called jews are not strange to the later egyptians of about 4000 years ago.

Africa in the ancient time was called Jungle of west asia about 50,000 years ago.

in the revelations, it spoke about 144,000 people, that is 12000 into 12, it doesn't mean only 144,000 will make heaven, a lot but not much more will.

that list is to show that there is not one of us from the black nation that wasn't touched. we all got crucified, we need GOD to put us down and resurrect us into ourselves again.

Can you please leave hausas out of your madness. Thanks. We were not Jews, nor are we, nor will we ever be.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Fulaman198:

Where did you get this rubbish from? Muslims have nothing against Jews. Maybe you should stop thinking every Muslim is an Arab angry

Likewise not all Arabs hate Jews.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
No all are, few amongst the Hausas are Israelites. Now there comes a time when we all must gravitate from who is the Jews or who is not, it is just a pathway into the source from whence we came from.

Who are the Hausas?
What does Hausa mean?
How do we/they come to call themselves Hausa or what is the source of the word "Hausa"?

Every Black Person is a Hausa and there are descendants of Yahweh amongst them as there are amongst all the tribes of Black People.

MorrowCaligari:

Can you please leave hausas out of your madness. Thanks. We were not Jews, nor are we, nor will we ever be.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Muslims have nothing against anybody; They do only when they allow themselves to be possessed by arabism.
No arabs hate the akhenazi jews, it is not possible because they are the same, possing to be jews and muslims but in reality are not.
MorrowCaligari:

Likewise not all Arabs hate Jews.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
gatiano:
No all are, few amongst the Hausas are Israelites. Now there comes a time when we all must gravitate from who is the Jews or who is not, it is just a pathway into the source from whence we came from.

Who are the Hausas?
What does Hausa mean?
How do we/they come to call themselves Hausa or what is the source of the word "Hausa"?

Every Black Person is a Hausa and there are descendants of Yahweh amongst them as there are amongst all the tribes of Black People.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Okay this guy really needs help.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Exactly! those are the people who rule and control your thought process.
MorrowCaligari:

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
gatiano:
Exactly! those are the people who rule and control your thought process.

I'm sorry to say this but you my friend are a mo.Ron with nobthought process at all? Do you actually think any single piece of rat turd you uttered here actually makes sense? You literally sound like a re.tard.

And stop trying to put Africans together like African is a race. It's not, genetically and phenotypically speaking, africans are not the same, nor did we stem from the same recent ancestor. Infact, that sounds like the thought process of a white washed barmy arse hole. I'm not sure if you're sane enough to comprehend that but it's worth a try.

Thanks.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
How old are you? Probably still young(like high school young), if so, then it is ok. If not (older), then you have a problem simply because you don't ask questions, and the worst of it is if you son't even know that you need to ask some question about YOU. Start from "WHO AM I?"

Everu Black man and Black woman is from one single source. Black couple can give birth to all kind of phenotypes that there is, all other phenotypes of non-black couple can never give birth to Black. The Dominant gene makes us all ONE. The melanin which is eumelanin according to modern sciences makes all Black People One. No other people has that.

And you are correct, African is not a race. We are 100% Human beings as compared to 4% of monkey rhesus factor in other people (european's science), they are the races.

MorrowCaligari:

I'm sorry to say this but you my friend are a mo.Ron with nobthought process at all? Do you actually think any single piece of rat turd you uttered here actually makes sense? You literally sound like a re.tard.

And stop trying to put Africans together like African is a race. It's not, genetically and phenotypically speaking, africans are not the same, nor did we stem from the same recent ancestor. Infact, that sounds like the thought process of a white washed barmy arse hole. I'm not sure if you're sane enough to comprehend that but it's worth a try.

Thanks.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
And yes! Hausa are part of the Egyptians, so are all other African tribes.
MorrowCaligari:

Thanks.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
gatiano:
And yes! Hausa are part of the Egyptians, so are all other African tribes.

Uhmmmmm that's a theory, one I seriously doubt is true. and like I said, stop trying to put it as if Africans stemmed from the same region or ancestor. It's literally impossible dumbo!
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
gatiano:
How old are you? Probably still young(like high school young), if so, then it is ok. If not (older), then you have a problem simply because you don't ask questions, and the worst of it is if you son't even know that you need to ask some question about YOU. Start from "WHO AM I?"

Everu Black man and Black woman is from one single source. Black couple can give birth to all kind of phenotypes that there is, all other phenotypes of non-black couple can never give birth to Black. The Dominant gene makes us all ONE. The melanin which is eumelanin according to modern sciences makes all Black People One. No other people has that.

And you are correct, African is not a race. We are 100% Human beings as compared to 4% of monkey rhesus factor in other people (european's science), they are the races.

Are you sure you're not a NOI member? You sure as he'll sound like one.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
It is not a theory. It is a fact. Africans/Black People stem from the same region and Ancestors Who saw themselves as ONE.
When you say it is impossible, you are basing your idea on the Adam and Eve stories of the liars. We are from Eternity, Nobody will ever find our beginning and never will they see our ending. We tried it according to the Elders, It was just impossible. Others will pass out of physical existence and most will not see it into the mental existence.
MorrowCaligari:

Uhmmmmm that's a theory, one I seriously doubt is true. and like I said, stop trying to put it as if Africans stemmed from the same region or ancestor. It's literally impossible dumbo!
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
I am not A NOI member. It is not just NOI that I learn from, the same is in the Zulu nation, the the real part of the Israelites, the Kemetic, The Nation of Gods and Earths, The Africentrics, The Nuwabians, Rastas, and all of the True African Traditions.

I don't trust nothing from people that don't look like me. I won't allow another people of lone recessive gene tell me my own history.
MorrowCaligari:

Are you sure you're not a NOI member? You sure as he'll sound like one.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
gatiano:
I am not A NOI member. It is not just NOI that I learn from, the same is in the Zulu nation, the the real part of the Israelites, the Kemetic, The Nation of Gods and Earths, The Africentrics, The Nuwabians, Rastas, and all of the True African Traditions.

I don't trust nothing from people that don't look like me. I won't allow another people of lone recessive gene tell me my own history.

No wonder you're so fvcking confused!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
That I don't allow europeans and other non-black define who am I? I am not confused.
MorrowCaligari:

No wonder you're so fvcking confused!
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
gatiano:
It is not a theory. It is a fact. Africans/Black People stem from the same region and Ancestors Who saw themselves as ONE.
When you say it is impossible, you are basing your idea on the Adam and Eve stories of the liars. We are from Eternity, Nobody will ever find our beginning and never will they see our ending. We tried it according to the Elders, It was just impossible. Others will pass out of physical existence and most will not see it into the mental existence.

Okay now I think you're just shi.tting with me.

You're trying so sound like an eccentric philosopher but you just end up sounding like a barmy charlatan, either that or this is all just good comical fun to you.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
No, I will never joke about stuffs like this, it has to do with the waking up of all Black people, anybody that jokes with that might meet a very painful demise. I am not a philosopher, that is a european jargon with their definition of what it is.

You really need to find yourself, It is much easier in this time and age with the internet. And europeans didn't make/invent the internet or computers, so feel free to utilize it to its fullest capacity.
MorrowCaligari:

Okay now I think you're just shi.tting with me.

You're trying so sound like an eccentric philosopher but you just end up sounding like a barmy charlatan, either that or this is all just good comical fun to you.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
gatiano:
That I don't allow europeans and other non-black define who am I? I am not confused.

No! That you've overloaded your brain with conflicting theories, including that of mad men like the NOI.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
gatiano:
No, I will never joke about stuffs like this, it has to do with the waking up of all Black people, anybody that jokes with that might meet a very painful demise. I am not a philosopher, that is a european jargon with their definition of what it is.

You really need to find yourself, It is much easier in this time and age with the internet. And europeans didn't make/invent the internet or computers, so feel free to utilize it to its fullest capacity.

I have found myself, and I don't need crazy people like yourself to tell me what version of who I am is the right one because you don't know squat!
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
You can't just call them mad or say that they wrong without you proving and showing where they are wrong or otherwise. If you can't proof them wrong logically/mathematically and historically then, they aren't the ones who are mad. Only a fool duck when truth is thrown at them.

I didn't not say you should believe anything that I write down, if you do then you are stupid and you are a fool if you don't check it out for yourself. (yet, you would believe everything the europeans/slavemaster/colonizer and all other races tell you without checking= stupid)

A little recall or remembrance of your past experiences and observations will go a long way and you do have to seek knowledge. What is the purpose of your existence if you are not learning new things through reading, listening and observation?

What is the meaning of Hausa your so called tribe? yet you'll be shouting everywhere "I'm Hausa"
MorrowCaligari:

No! That you've overloaded your brain with conflicting theories, including that of mad men like the NOI.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
gatiano:
You can't just call them mad or say that they wrong without you proving and showing where they are wrong or otherwise. If you can't proof them wrong logically/mathematically and historically then, they aren't the ones who are mad. Only a fool duck when truth is thrown at them.

I didn't not say you should believe anything that I write down, if you do then you are stupid and you are a fool if you don't check it out for yourself. (yet, you would believe everything the europeans/slavemaster/colonizer and all other races tell you without checking= stupid)

A little recall or remembrance of your past experiences and observations will go a long way and you do have to seek knowledge. What is the purpose of your existence if you are not learning new things through reading, listening and observation?

What is the meaning of Hausa your so called tribe? yet you'll be shouting everywhere "I'm Hausa"

What are my viewpoints? How have you arrived at the conclusion that they are often mainstream mumbo-jumbo class? Lool! I don't have to be a genius to spot a deluded charlatan when I see one.

As for your question, Hausa is my identity, my race, my culture, my way of life, and my compass. It's not a tribe dumbo!

And btw, anyone who even for one second hear what the NOI have to offer and doesn't spot their insanity is just as insane as they are.

You my friend are seriously ill.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 11:10am On Dec 04, 2015
You son, don't have a point. You can't point to a place where in NOI was wrong; which means you are a comfortable colonized person amongst the colonies.
Hausa is not a race(olodo), It is not a way of life, people mistake it for a tribe, which it's infact not, in that point, you're mistakenly right. If it is not a tribe, how can it be a race?
It is a clan. And that does not answer my question.
What is Hausa?
Why is it called Hausa?
Did its first leader/emperor just dream to coin the name up from thin air?

Never clap for anybody or call them silly/foolish until you completely understand that which they say or proclaim. If you do, then you are foolish.

MorrowCaligari:

What are my viewpoints? How have you arrived at the conclusion that they are often mainstream mumbo-jumbo class? Lool! I don't have to be a genius to spot a deluded charlatan when I see one.

As for your question, Hausa is my identity, my race, my culture, my way of life, and my compass. It's not a tribe dumbo!

And btw, anyone who even for one second hear what the NOI have to offer and doesn't spot their insanity is just as insane as they are.

You my friend are seriously ill.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
gatiano:
You son, don't have a point. You can't point to a place where in NOI was wrong; which means you are a comfortable colonized person amongst the colonies.
Hausa is not a race(olodo), It is not a way of life, people mistake it for a tribe, which it's infact not, in that point, you're mistakenly right. If it is not a tribe, how can it be a race?
What is Hausa?
Why is it called Hausa?

Never clap for anybody or call them silly/foolish until you completely understand that which they say or proclaim. If you do, then you are foolish.

Ooh shut up mad man!

I never claimed hausa is a race dumbo! called it an ethnic group, just like chuvash or Dutch or Yoruba or Fulbe or dane. Stop saying stuupid things even you can't comprehend, Hausa is the name of an ethnic group and as such a hausa person like myself must embrace the principles and way of life of my ethnicity. Saying all black people are the same is exactly the sort of inferiority complex whites dunn upon your stuupid heads. Just like an Irish person differs from an English man phenotypically, the same way, Hausas, Igbo, Fulbe, Yoruba, etc differ even by the way they look.

If you're asking for where the word comes from. I don't know, a mo.ron the other day told me it stems from "hau sa'a" which means to climb a cow, others believe it comes from habshe, and many different theories, but it doesn't matter. All that matters is that the people of this ethnicity are known by such name. Where did the word English come from by the way dumbo? What does English mean? Re.tard

As for the NOI, I hear they're merging with the church of scientology btw, maybe you'll come here and start telling me the church of scientology is making sense. Mad man!

I told you you've gone insane. You need help.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
You classified it as your race, it is in record. You said it is an ethic group, Did your forefathers and foremothers say so or was it the colonizers that grouped us into different ethnics which was/is the divide and conquer tactics?
Stop it silly, The Hausas are not an ethnic group or any African/Black tribe for that matter. You are simply the People of Hausa (Hausawa).
What principle does the Hausa have that the other tribes lack in terms of morality, character and righteouness? The only difference that is there is nothing other than the Language and the clothings and the methods of dressing and conservation of food which is what infact brings us more closer.

To you we may look different in looks (I'm a little different than my own blood siblings). I scholled for a while in europe where you would almost all the African tribes; the europeans, mongolians, and others couldn't tell one from the other regardless of where we're from, from any part of Africa(Black).

Yes, NOI went into some doings with the scientology, I was first displeased with it but then as the saying goes "what an elderly sees sitting down, the young or the youth may not see it standing up on a stool"
They only use the auditing segment of the scientology. What does it do? It helps you remember to recall almost completely of all your deeds, misdeeds, abuse, loss and also the gains and good times, so that one may completely cherish the good times and most importantly "GRIEF". Every Black Person has this grief inside their subconscious that must be brought forward and addressed accordingly. Griefing is an important aspect of our culture in Africa, THose who are more into the traditions do it, but the rest of us in the christian and mohammedian business are bursting out of the accumilated grief inside of us...

Lol, to climb a cow(Hausa), that must have depressed you. Well, I won't dispose the idea, I will only question the source of that thought, it is definitely not from an African.

English is coined out of the word "Angel". And the word "angel" is from an arabic "jinn" or better from Yoruba word "Anjonu".
English is a little language that can't be used to create anything other than to communicate and label stuff. 100% of inventors knew other older language of science and mathematics such as the ancient African languages, ancient Hebrew, Aramiac or ancient arabic. The computer language is based up off African mathematical coding.

Like I said, Find yourself,You are over a trillion years.

MorrowCaligari:

Ooh shut up mad man!

I never claimed hausa is a race dumbo! called it an ethnic group, just like chuvash or Dutch or Yoruba or Fulbe or dane. Stop saying stuupid things even you can't comprehend, Hausa is the name of an ethnic group and as such a hausa person like myself must embrace the principles and way of life of my ethnicity. Saying all black people are the same is exactly the sort of inferiority complex whites dunn upon your stuupid heads. Just like an Irish person differs from an English man phenotypically, the same way, Hausas, Igbo, Fulbe, Yoruba, etc differ even by the way they look.

If you're asking for where the word comes from. I don't know, a mo.ron the other day told me it stems from "hau sa'a" which means to climb a cow, others believe it comes from habshe, and many different theories, but it doesn't matter. All that matters is that the people of this ethnicity are known by such name. Where did the word English come from by the way dumbo? What does English mean? Re.tard

As for the NOI, I hear they're merging with the church of scientology btw, maybe you'll come here and start telling me the church of scientology is making sense. Mad man!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Cow climbing makes a lot of sense, It is only symbolic.

MorrowCaligari:

Ooh shut up mad man!

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Fulaman198(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
gatiano:
What is Hausa?
Why is it called Hausa?

I have to correct you here, Hausa is neither a race, clan or tribe. It's an Ethnic group comprised of many different subgroups (which can all be found in numerous parts of Nigeria, Niger Republic, and Northern Cameroon).
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 05, 2015
gatiano:
You classified it as your race, it is in record. You said it is an ethic group, Did your forefathers and foremothers say so or was it the colonizers that grouped us into different ethnics which was/is the divide and conquer tactics?
Stop it silly, The Hausas are not an ethnic group or any African/Black tribe for that matter. You are simply the People of Hausa (Hausawa).
What principle does the Hausa have that the other tribes lack in terms of morality, character and righteouness? The only difference that is there is nothing other than the Language and the clothings and the methods of dressing and conservation of food which is what infact brings us more closer.
no you idiiott!!! thats the way its been since even before the colonial masters knew to set foot in africa, theyre were numerous ethnic groups who identified by a name, dont know what madness theyve computed into your head. but yes, theyre hausa clans as well, or like the gentleman above me said, sub groups, there were katsinawas, kanawas, zazzagawas, etc

To you we may look different in looks (I'm a little different than my own blood siblings). I scholled for a while in europe where you would almost all the African tribes; the europeans, mongolians, and others couldn't tell one from the other regardless of where we're from, from any part of Africa(Black).
As much as i believe black people need to stick together youre wrong here. dont know where or when you study but where im studying right now, theyre a lot of nigerians, but funny thing is the people here, they can immediately spot a southerner or a northerner when they see one, like for instance, i use cabs a lot and one question they always ask is where are you from? after i tell them they immediately conclude, from the north right? some just assume that all africans are from Nigeria and just conclude im from northern Nigerian, that aside, were all black and should indeed stick together.

Yes, NOI went into some doings with the scientology, I was first displeased with it but then as the saying goes "what an elderly sees sitting down, the young or the youth may not see it standing up on a stool"
They only use the auditing segment of the scientology. What does it do? It helps you remember to recall almost completely of all your deeds, misdeeds, abuse, loss and also the gains and good times, so that one may completely cherish the good times and most importantly "GRIEF". Every Black Person has this grief inside their subconscious that must be brought forward and addressed accordingly. Griefing is an important aspect of our culture in Africa, THose who are more into the traditions do it, but the rest of us in the christian and mohammedian business are bursting out of the accumilated grief inside of us...
See the fact that you still lick their arse even after something like this proves youre a brainwashed dummy! ooh, and a cultist too because those two groups are cults! i guess you support their decision to kill malcolm x back in the days right? or the abusive nature of scientology? mad man!

Lol, to climb a cow(Hausa), that must have depressed you. Well, I won't dispose the idea, I will only question the source of that thought, it is definitely not from an African.
no dumbass, it is african, some of the more complicated views are European actually.

English is coined out of the word "Angel". And the word "angel" is from an arabic "jinn" or better from Yoruba word "Anjonu".
English is a little language that can't be used to create anything other than to communicate and label stuff. 100% of inventors knew other older language of science and mathematics such as the ancient African languages, ancient Hebrew, Aramiac or ancient arabic. The computer language is based up off African mathematical coding.
nooo you idiiott, angel is not jinn or Aljani in hausa. An angel is called malak or malaika in hausa. jinns are diferent from angels. one would question your muslim faith, but i guess im not one to judge.

Like I said, Find yourself,You are over a trillion years.
The universe is approximately 14 billion years old dumbass!
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2015
MorrowCaligari:

no you idiiott!!! thats the way its been since even before the colonial masters knew to set foot in africa, theyre were numerous ethnic groups who identified by a name, dont know what madness theyve computed into your head. but yes, theyre hausa clans as well, or like the gentleman above me said, sub groups, there were katsinawas, kanawas, zazzagawas, etc

We don't do ethic groups. Can you imagine what you're saying? "ethic groups within an ethic group" which leads to twisted confusion = conquered through dividing.
Hausa is a Clan, other that you have mentioned are districts and towns of the Hausa clan, Hausa clan then belongs to a much larger People that would be called a Tribe in better words. We had no borders, all these idea of country, states and local governments are european's partition of Africa through greed.

As much as i believe black people need to stick together youre wrong here. dont know where or when you study but where im studying right now, theyre a lot of nigerians, but funny thing is the people here, they can immediately spot a southerner or a northerner when they see one, like for instance, i use cabs a lot and one question they always ask is where are you from? after i tell them they immediately conclude, from the north right? some just assume that all africans are from Nigeria and just conclude im from northern Nigerian, that aside, were all black and should indeed stick together.

A lot of Black People have confused me for other tribes of Africa on different occasions, let alone europeans. The europeans that could do so are those who have mixed up well with you, and can make out the differences only through accents and languages. If not, we are all multiple set of twins in their view.

See the fact that you still lick their arse even after something like this proves youre a brainwashed dummy! ooh, and a cultist too because those two groups are cults! i guess you support their decision to kill malcolm x back in the days right? or the abusive nature of scientology? mad man!

In this angle, you are defeated, that is always the only argument left when people like you loose in this matter, that NOI had anything to do with the murder of Brother Malcolm X. If it were really so, what do you think the american racist government would have done?
Whatever scientology are doing with their clients is not any concern of the NOI, NOI made an arrange which must have been specific with scientology which I don't know about.
It is better to suck on the truth that NOI supply or gives than to suck tha azss of falsehood of the neantherdals. meantherdal is not what you are shown regularly on media, those creatures a way more filthy and ugly.

no dumbass, it is african, some of the more complicated views are European actually.
You probably did not read my next post or comment, where I stated that the climbing cow made sense. If you are to study it hard enough, you would know that, that was a powerful short sentences. And it defines what Hausa is partly or wholly.

nooo you idiiott, angel is not jinn or Aljani in hausa. An angel is called malak or malaika in hausa. jinns are diferent from angels. one would question your muslim faith, but i guess im not one to judge.
Angel is from the word jinn. Malaika is a Black Person, Born righteous.

[b]Like I stated, stop feeding from falsehood. The universe is in an expanding state, it keeps expanding till it reaches its limits, then it recreates itself just as seed turns into tree and inturn produces seeds. The universe ends but creation never ends.
The distance of the nearest star is about 4.22 light years from us, that is about 32 trillions miles. That is the average distant between any two stars. Now imagine how big the universe is and how many stars you see up there every night which is a billion times less that those stars which you can't see with your naked eyes and much less that what the most powerful telescope can't see. Are you saying all that is 14 billion years old? when it would take over a billion years for a new earth/planet to cool down? Start thinking with your brains and stop reading jargons.

DID YOU KNOW THAT: Researchers discovered a 2 billion year old Nuclear Reactor in Africa? At Oklo. If that was 2 billion years old and was man made but they don't like to give us credit(they are the accusers, I have my own understanding of why). If that is 2 billion years old on earth alone, how can the universe be 14 billion? Think? I will post about the nuclear reactor just immidiately on the next reply.[/b]
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2015
We don't do ethic groups. Can you imagine what you're saying? "ethic groups within an ethic group" which leads to twisted confusion = conquered through dividing.
Hausa is a Clan, other that you have mentioned are districts and towns of the Hausa clan, Hausa clan then belongs to a much larger People that would be called a Tribe in better words. We had no borders, all these idea of country, states and local governments are european's partition of Africa through greed.

A lot of Black People have confused me for other tribes of Africa on different occasions, let alone europeans. The europeans that could do so are those who have mixed up well with you, and can make out the differences only through accents and languages. If not, we are all multiple set of twins in their view.

In this angle, you are defeated, that is always the only argument left when people like you loose in this matter, that NOI had anything to do with the murder of Brother Malcolm X. If it were really so, what do you think the american racist government would have done?
Whatever scientology are doing with their clients is not any concern of the NOI, NOI made an arrange which must have been specific with scientology which I don't know about.
It is better to suck on the truth that NOI supply or gives than to suck tha azss of falsehood of the neantherdals. meantherdal is not what you are shown regularly on media, those creatures a way more filthy and ugly.

You probably did not read my next post or comment, where I stated that the climbing cow made sense. If you are to study it hard enough, you would know that, that was a powerful short sentences. And it defines what Hausa is partly or wholly.

Angel is from the word jinn. Malaika is a Black Person, Born righteous.

Like I stated, stop feeding from falsehood. The universe is in an expanding state, it keeps expanding till it reaches its limits, then it recreates itself just as seed turns into tree and inturn produces seeds. The universe ends but creation never ends.
The distance of the nearest star is about 4.22 light years from us, that is about 32 trillions miles. That is the average distant between any two stars. Now imagine how big the universe is and how many stars you see up there every night which is a billion times less that those stars which you can't see with your Unclad eyes and much less that what the most powerful telescope can't see. Are you saying all that is 14 billion years old? when it would take over a billion years for a new earth/planet to cool down? Start thinking with your brains and stop reading jargons.

DID YOU KNOW THAT: Researchers discovered a 2 billion year old Nuclear Reactor in Africa? At Oklo. If that was 2 billion years old and was man made but they don't like to give us credit(they are the accusers, I have my own understanding of why). If that is 2 billion years old on earth alone, how can the universe be 14 billion? Think? I will post about the nuclear reactor just immidiately on the next reply.

MorrowCaligari:

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2015
DID YOU KNOW THAT: Researchers discovered a 2 billion year old Nuclear Reactor in Africa?

In 1972, a worker at a nuclear fuel processing plant noticed something suspicious in a routine analysis of uranium obtained from a normal mineral source from Africa. As is the case with all natural uranium, the material under study contained three isotopos- ie three forms with different atomic masses: uranium 238, the most abundant variety; uranium 234, the rarest; and uranium 235, the isotope that is coveted because it can sustain a nuclear chain reaction. For weeks, specialists at the French Atomic Energy Commission (CEA) remained perplexed.

Elsewhere in the earth’s crust, on the moon and even in meteorites, we can find uranium 235 atoms that makes up only 0.720 percent of the total. But in the samples that were analyzed, which came from the Oklo deposit in Gabon, a former French colony in West Africa, the uranium 235 constituted only 0.717 percent. That small difference was enough to alert French scientists that there was something very strange going on with the minerals.

These small details led to further investigations which showed that least a part of the mine was well below the normal amount of uranium 235: some 200 kilograms appeared to have been extracted in the distant past, today, that amount is enough to make half a dozen nuclear bombs. Soon, researchers and scientists from all over the world gathered in Gabon to explore what was going on with the Uranium from Oklo.

What was found in Oklo surprised everyone gathered there, the site where the uranium originated from is actually an advanced subterranean nuclear reactor that goes well beyond the capabilities of our present scientific knowledge. Researchers believe that this ancient nuclear reactor is around 1.8 billion years old and operated for at least 500,000 years in the distant past. Scientists performed several other investigation at the uranium mine and the results were made public at a conference of the International Atomic Energy Agency. According to News agencies from Africa, researchers had found traces of fission products and fuel wastes at various locations within the mine area.

Incredibly, compared with this huge nuclear reactor, our modern-day nuclear reactors are really not comparable both in design and functionality. According to studies, this ancient nuclear reactor was several kilometers long. Interestingly, for a large nuclear reactor like this, thermal impact towards the environment was limited to just 40 meters on all sides. What researchers found even more astonishing, are the radioactive wastes that have still not moved outside the limits of the site as they are still held in place tanks to the geology of the area.

What is surprising is that a nuclear reaction had occurred in a way that the plutonium, the by-product, was created and the nuclear reaction itself had been moderated something considered as a “holy grail” for atomic science. The ability to moderate the reaction means that once the reaction was initiated, it was possible to leverage the output power in a controlled way, with the ability to prevent catastrophic explosions or the release of the energy at a single time.

Researchers have dubbed the Nuclear Reactor at Oklo as a “natural Nuclear Reactor”, but the truth about it goes far beyond our normal understanding. Some of the researchers that participated in the testing of the Nuclear reactor concluded that the minerals had been enriched in the distant past, around 1.8 billion years ago, to spontaneously produce a chain reaction. They also concluded that water had been used to moderate the reaction in the same way that the modern nuclear reactors cool down using graphite-cadium shafts preventing the reactor from going into critical state and exploding. All of this, “in nature”.

However, Dr. Glenn T. Seaborg, former head of the United States Atomic Energy Commission and Nobel Prize winner for his work in the synthesis of heavy elements, pointed out that for uranium to “burn” in a reaction, conditions must be exactly right. For example, the water involved in the nuclear reaction must be extremely pure. Even a few parts per million of contaminant will “poison” the reaction, bringing it to a halt. The problem is that no water that pure exists naturally anywhere in the world.

Several specialists talked about the incredible Nuclear Reactor at Oklo, stating that at no time in the geologically estimated history of the Oklo deposits was the uranium sufficiently rich Uranium 235 for a natural nuclear reaction to occur. When these deposits were formed in the distant past, due to the slowness of the radioactive decay of U-235, the fissionable material would have constituted only 3 percent of the total deposits – something too low mathematically speaking for a nuclear reaction to take place. However, a reaction took place mysteriously, suggesting that the original uranium was far richer in Uranium 235 than that in a natural formation.

1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2015
When we say ethnic group(which the europeans named/coined), We are limiting the strength of our culture and personalities. The ways our forefathers made or built a civilization is of the simplest form yet most complicated in the eyes/view of the impatient ones.
Hausa belongs to a much larger tribe.
When did the word "Hausa" entered history? not quiet long, 4000 years at the most. But are the Hausawa just 4000 years old? No Never, they have no age, nobody would find their beginning and they have been civilized from the beginning, No trace of monkey DNA in us, that has be confirmed unlike other races.
Fulaman198:

I have to correct you here, Hausa is neither a race, clan or tribe. It's an Ethnic group comprised of many different subgroups (which can all be found in numerous parts of Nigeria, Niger Republic, and Northern Cameroon).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ogiso Of Bini & Ijaw Came From Ile-ife / Alafin's Supernatural Power Over Other Oba's In Yorubaland / Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.