Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! (22937 Views)

Nsibidi: The Original Nigerian Writing Script / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews / "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2015
xaxaxaxaxa lol. I didn't/don't demand respect. I am not here to feed you what you want to hear, It will kill you. I do that to the devils, I tell them what their heart desire, and sometimes, I go on piercing their heart. It all depends on the weather.

MorrowCaligari:

opcnairaland gatiano, potato potato.

hausas address people according to the respect they deserve, you my friend dont deserve any.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2015
gatiano:
xaxaxaxaxa lol. I didn't/don't demand respect. I am not here to feed you what you want to hear, It will kill you. I do that to the devils, I tell them what their heart desire, and sometimes, I go on piercing their heart. It all depends on the weather.

My theory was right then i guess.

well this devil doesnt have a heart. so give it your best shot!
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2015
What was your theory? What do you think is a devil?
MorrowCaligari:

My theory was right then i guess.

well this devil doesnt have a heart. so give it your best shot!
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2015
gatiano:
What was your theory? What do you think is a devil?

It's simple. You have an alter ego, one you use to say things you find will discredit the image of this eccentric gandhi you're trying so hard to portray.

Opcnairaland
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 11:36am On Dec 11, 2015
gandhi ke? I will take hitler over gandhi, so why gandhi in this discussion?
Ego? No Black Person has ego, if They did, You won't find one Black christian/catholics or Black mohammedian.

Who is a devil?
MorrowCaligari:

It's simple. You have an alter ego, one you use to say things you find will discredit the image of this eccentric gandhi you're trying so hard to portray.

Opcnairaland
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2015
gatiano:
gandhi ke? I will take hitler over gandhi, so why gandhi in this discussion?
Ego? No Black Person has ego, if They did, You won't find one Black christian/catholics or Black mohammedian.

Who is a devil?

You keep asking me that. I'm not in the mood for another one of your pointless lectures.

No thank you.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
However be the case, Thankyou. I have learnt two things from you, One of them you stated ignorantly, the other, you lead me to another observation.
The first was "The climbing of cow or climbing cow, it made a lot of sense and it is a true culture of a Black people"
Secondly was from another discussion about Hausas never doing away with their original culture, which lead to some paths by which The Fulani might have come from.

So Thankyou very much. The best thing a person can give another person is sometimes information and most times knowledge. They are two different things entirely.

MorrowCaligari:

You keep asking me that. I'm not in the mood for another one of your pointless lectures.

No thank you.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by lawani: 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abraham lived around 5000 years ago when Sumeria was blossoming as a bronze age civilization. Without Abraham exiling himself from Sumeria and Yahweh promising him land in Canaan, nobody will be claiming to be Jews today. Before Abraham was born, let us say that there were at least 1 million people in Sumeria and 2 million in Egypt. There was another extensive civilization in India that was their contenmporary, bigger than Egypt by the excavated cities, let's give them 4 million. There were other civilizations then in the middle east that were independent, then there were people in China, Americas, Europe and all over the world, though not very advanced but mainly nomads. The Yoruba have a calendar that is 10059 this year. So let's say there were up to 4 million proto Yoruba consisting of the ancestors of Yoruba, Igbo, Igala and etc as at then. In all, world population may have been up to 400 million or say 200 million of which Abraham was just one man. Not a King but an exiled man roaming about from Southern Iraq to Palestine with cattle. Just one man of maybe 400 million. Take that into consideration and share the 7 billion world population in that ratio. You have no right to say those practicing the culture of Abraham are not Israelite or Jews. They are the only authentic Jews we know. Others are pretenders, they include blacks, whites, Asians
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abraham up until Solomon were not into any religion call Judaism, I doubt if Solomon was a jew but rather, He was from Judea.
There were no caucasians in the entire African continent (include Northeast Africa= middle-east), There were no arabs either, there were half-castes, and very light-skinned Black people.
During the times of Abraham 5000 years ago, There were only African-Black People all through the entire Indus valley and Indian sub-continent. Europeans began coming from north into India only 4000 years, and another group from the persians, that is why there are so many caste system in the modern indian culture today. There are several caste systems within the 4 caste-systems in india, and almost Asian(east) countries. There is no place on this earh that you won't find indigenous Black people.
White/Arab came out from cave of europe only 4000 years ago. The population of the world at the time, I do not know, There were more Black people in the region.

As at 1931, The population of the Yoruba people was 4 million according to the census of the time.

Any Israelite that is not of a Black Person is a counterfeit.

lawani:
Abraham lived around 5000 years ago when Sumeria was blossoming as a bronze age civilization. Without Abraham exiling himself from Sumeria and Yahweh promising him land in Canaan, nobody will be claiming to be Jews today. Before Abraham was born, let us say that there were at least 1 million people in Sumeria and 2 million in Egypt. There was another extensive civilization in India that was their contenmporary, bigger than Egypt by the excavated cities, let's give them 4 million. There were other civilizations then in the middle east that were independent, then there were people in China, Americas, Europe and all over the world, though not very advanced but mainly nomads. The Yoruba have a calendar that is 10059 this year. So let's say there were up to 4 million proto Yoruba consisting of the ancestors of Yoruba, Igbo, Igala and etc as at then. In all, world population may have been up to 400 million or say 200 million of which Abraham was just one man. Not a King but an exiled man roaming about from Southern Iraq to Palestine with cattle. Just one man of maybe 400 million. Take that into consideration and share the 7 billion world population in that ratio. You have no right to say those practicing the culture of Abraham are not Israelite or Jews. They are the only authentic Jews we know. Others are pretenders, they include blacks, whites, Asians
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by lawani: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
I read an account where an ancient Greek described Ethiopians as red people, now they are black. All peoples were black sometimes. Ancient Europeans as well. Then ancient Europeans quarried huge stones in Scotland maybe 70 ft tall and ferried them to England. How they did that is unclear but there is evidence they did it, so not all of them were nomads. People who become nomads generally become tougher and sack the civilizations of sedentary people building a new on the old. That is the pattern. Also among the Yoruba, someone opined that ancient Yoruba may have been white when they landed from outer space as albinos are reverred as special children of the orisa or as an orisa. In essence your phenotype is an indication of your habitat and not necessarily the phenotype of your ancestors. The Ashkenazi have lived in Europe for over 2 thousand years, so you would not expect them to be anything other than white.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
The very same greeks that described various people of African People must have also described them as Black. Every People on earth prior to about 7000 years ago were of Black ethered skin, and moreso according to Elders, throughout the universe were all Black people.

The same way those hengestones were made was the same as all other great temples and menoments around the world were built, the science and technology of the process is only known to Our Elders (Black People).

Nobody in their horror wildest dream would pick up "nomad" as a way of life or culture; As it is clearly seen, they are moving from one place unto the next which suggest that if they are not running from something, they are definitely running towards something.

There was never a time when Yoruba was white, but there is an account in "The Odu Ifa Text" where A certain Man made the white people, and since these white people are perculier, soft and lazy, they were sent out.

Albino are Black People whose recessive gene is above their dorminant gene. But that of non-black people lack the dorminant gene in its entirety.

My phenotype might align with the geography of where I stay at, it will also determine the language that I speak depending on the height of the place and the kinds of foods that grows there, The height of a place determines the shape of the eyes.

One thing is a fact, It will never change the colour of My skin or any Black skinned person, never! not in a billion years or much more.

lawani:
I read an account where an ancient Greek described Ethiopians as red people, now they are black. All peoples were black sometimes. Ancient Europeans as well. Then ancient Europeans quarried huge stones in Scotland maybe 70 ft tall and ferried them to England. How they did that is unclear but there is evidence they did it, so not all of them were nomads. People who become nomads generally become tougher and sack the civilizations of sedentary people building a new on the old. That is the pattern. Also among the Yoruba, someone opined that ancient Yoruba may have been white when they landed from outer space as albinos are reverred as special children of the orisa or as an orisa. In essence your phenotype is an indication of your habitat and not necessarily the phenotype of your ancestors. The Ashkenazi have lived in Europe for over 2 thousand years, so you would not expect them to be anything other than white.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by lawani: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
When there is plenty of food, no need for farming and you have cattle, then you follow them around from place to place. That is the origin of the nomadic culture. It may be on your own volition and it may be that you were expelled by a sedentary culture. There are many possible reasons. However, a few cultures on Earth have never been nomadic in my opinion and those are the ones who insist their ancestors landed on Earth from outer space. Many Ifa stories are pure embellishments, so I don't particularly believe some white people were blessed and sent forth as some verses in eji ogbe claim. Some people might have been sent forth but normal Ife people not phenotypically different people. That is my opinion though. Then the etymology of oyibo which means white people is oyi meaning climate, weather, breeze and bo which means peel. It means those whom the weather has peeled their pigmentation, so they had to have lived in temperate regions for a couple of thousands of years for that to happen, it can not happen in sub saharan Africa. Your idea that whites are weak is wrong. Remember Vitali Klitschsko, the Emeritus boxing heavy weight champion, the Gaulish people were noted by the Romans for their brute strength. You might also want to say they are not beautiful which is also a lie. Check out their colourful appearance alone. Green, blue, brown eyes. Different shades of hair colour as against negroes who are monotonously black haired and etc.

I used to think that unpigmented skin appeared recently but I don't think so anymore. Nordic people must have been unpigmented for over ten thousand years. What you say might apply to Southern Europeans. Of course there are advantages of being pigmented, unpigmented people too have their own advantages. All are adaptations to the environment. No group can stay in a temperate region for 5 thousand years without being depigmented. All achievements of humans are owned by all humans as we are all descendants of thesame ancestors. Regardless of pigmentation. In the new world, there is a growing nation of phenotypically white Yoruba people who are also descendants of Ife people. These people are more original than the Christians and Muslims in West Africa and may be the only Yoruba in future.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Fulaman198(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
lawani:

Red is a shade of Brown back then. Ethiopians were always black.

Ancient Egyptians were black as well. Yes, there were some settled whites that were Roman, Greek or Mamluk. It doesn't change the fact of what Egyptians were, a combination of Nilotic, Afro-Asiatic and Saharan African peoples.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
When there is plenty of food, no need for farming and you have cattle, then you follow them around from place to place. That is the origin of the nomadic culture. It may be on your own volition and it may be that you were expelled by a sedentary culture. There are many possible reasons. However, a few cultures on Earth have never been nomadic in my opinion and those are the ones who insist their ancestors landed on Earth from outer space.

For there to be plenty of food, there must first be farming and a good system of irrigation. There is no husbandry without a good system of farming in place. Nothing would survive without farming. Every tree with fruits and herbs didn't just grow out of nothing, Some Black Ancestors planted them all over the planet.

If I have a big land like Job had, with 3000 cattles, why would I want to move them around if I can feed them whereever they are, more like how the europeans are doing today? If I have the adequate security to protect my life and health of my family and property, I won't choose a nomadic life. Nomadic life stems from wars and diseases. And that was why Abraham moved or was asked to move.

All Original or indigenous cultures of the world would tell that their Ancestor is from space and that is the truth. It is the non-blacks that say different because they can't accept their origin due to alter ego.

Many Ifa stories are pure embellishments, so I don't particularly believe some white people were blessed and sent forth as some verses in eji ogbe claim. Some people might have been sent forth but normal Ife people not phenotypically different people. That is my opinion though. Then the etymology of oyibo which means white people is oyi meaning climate, weather, breeze and bo which means peel. It means those whom the weather has peeled their pigmentation,

[b]Ifa is a 360 degree science knowledge, like Vodun and few others among the major tribes of Africans, They hold more than the 33 degree knowledge of freemasons or illuminati the caucasian use or the theosophists, yet again, those knowledge were given oe taught to them by Our Ancestors.
There are some Ifa Priest that know a little and there are who know more, You will never find one that knows all of it except and until they are in divine unity with Their creator (example-The Three Men that met Abraham at his tent on Their way to sodom).
When they say white people were blessed in Eji Ogbe, the same is in the Bible where it stated "let us make man in our image, and give them dominion..." It is also there in the Quran. Who Blessed them? It was Black People Oue Ancestors, They love us their Children very much without a second lapse.

weather in Yoruba is Oju Ojo (eye of the day), Climate is Afefe. Air or breeze is ategun. The etymology of the word "oyinbo" is not fully known to us yet, it is still kept in the custody of the Elders. The "bo" at the end of the word simply means people/soul.[/b]

. Your idea that whites are weak is wrong. Remember Vitali Klitschsko, the Emeritus boxing heavy weight champion, the Gaulish people were noted by the Romans for their brute strength
[b]They are generally weak, they seem strong to us because We as Black People had lived other than ourselves, and unfortunately so, we still are trying to live like them which is detrimental to our Body and soul, but never our Spirit. What they eat, that is good for them is very bad and dangerous for us, killing us slowly and then We die young, weak and fray.Nomatter how strong all of them are, they can't stay in the sun past 3 hours and that with sunscreen cream.
Whenever you see blue vein in anatomy books, it signifies that there is no oxygen. If you look at their eyes well with all your awareness intact, it is nothing but ugly, like a snake.

The Twi people came out of europe few thousand of years ago having stayed there for over 20000 years, They came black. There were Black people in the cold region along the southern tip of South-Africa, They were Black then, They are still Black now. There are surviving Black people in the mountain cold region of Japan, They are still Black. some in geogia/armenia region still black, there are brown eskimoes on the northern most part of canada for thousands (4 to 5000), they are still brown.
Non-blacks nomatter the race are not more than 7000 years old.

We are not from the same Ancestor or God. Black People are a direct descendant of The Originator. Non-blacks are a people we made for a specific purpose. I don't hate them, It is just the truth.[/b]
[quote author=lawani post=40909735][/quote]
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by kayfra: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2015
No DNA evidence to support igbo and Hebrew admixture.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by lawani: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2015
There used to be plenty of food. Fruits, tubers and etc, all growing wild. Even the Yoruba who are settled do go on hunting expedition for weeks feeding off the land. Even now, some people still live like that. Then most sub saharan Africans have the Y chromosome E19B or so. There are many phenotypically white people with this DNA. Many white folks are descended from thesame male ancestor as me but are now white as a result of being Europeans for hundreds of generations. Australian aborigines are dark but are more related to Europeans, they got pigmented after crossing into Australia. Tropical areas directly exposed to the sun produce pigmented skins all over the world. No exception. Temperate regions produce depigmented skins. Please read up about that. You may have darker skin people in depigmented populations and fairer skinned people in pigmented populations but it does not change the overall tendencies. Then blacks can give birth to totally depigmented children called albinos and whites can give birth to Negroes. It happens once in a while.

Oyi means breeze in Yoruba. If I say Fe Oyi is mi. It means Blow breeze on me or fan me. I wonder if you have ulterior motives in redefining the etymology of oyibo which an Ife chief told me. Then you were not there to see a people live in Northern Europe and remain pitch black after 20 thousand years. That is an impossibility. Nature is not like that.Depigmentation is an adaptation to the environment programmed by God, not something you have control over. Then no Caucasian group can stay in the tropics for 500 generations and remain unpigmented. I hope you see the point. The South African region is not like Northern Europe. It is still Africa and the people are Bantu, so you should not expect the people there to be white. There may be darker skinned Japanese for some reasons but they won't be tropical black.

When Egypt was blossoming, there were people in Northern Europe over 30 thousand years before then. So when exactly did they become depigmented? It would have been a gradual process definitely but I Would not say they emerged 7 thousand years ago. I won't say that of the Chinese, Red Indians, Australian aborigines too, mainly because I was not there and looking at those distinctive habitat forged features, it did not emerge that recently.

If you think you look like people of 30 thousand years ago, pigmented or not, that would be patronising yourself. Even a 17th century person can be picked out in a crowd.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by kayfra: 8:03am On Dec 12, 2015
Read an NIH funded study on The African Genome Variation Project shapes medical genetics in Africa. This is a controlled and scientific study and not based on conjectures.

Here is the official study sponsored by NIH (You need PubMed access to read it)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25470054

Here is a free version
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v517/n7534/full/nature13997.html
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
I did not say The Ndigbo share DNA with the akhenazi/johny come lately arabs that are there now. Few amongst many so called tribes in Africa and 100% Africans in diaspora are the direct descendant of Yahweh and The Elohim. Do you have the DNA of the Elohim?

kayfra:
No DNA evidence to support igbo and Hebrew admixture.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
There use to be plenty fruits, trees, and herbs in the wild, true. But they did not plant themselves, Some people did, and it took millions of years to build or make a forest/jungle. But foods were cultivated, both the ones for animals and Humans.

White people are descendent from us, and not by mistake or some weather mishaps. They were delibrately grafted out of us. Thus the number of the beast is 666 (non-blacks) so is the number of Man (Original full Humanbeing/Black people).

The depigmentation you're talking about was done in patmos, in greece. When we continously and delibrately remove the melanin from our temple by grafting the light black skin unto a light black skin to born a brown, and the process continued for 666 years until it reached the last stage of caucasian blue eyed, blond haired being, which meant that Blackness as completely be taken out of his/her temple/body. So ofcourse, we will have some chromosome similarity with them, If not, there is no way they can be here. And this was about 6600 years ago.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/Europeans-got-fair-skin-only-7000-years-ago-Study/articleshow/29444654.cms
http://www.livescience.com/42838-european-hunter-gatherer-genome-sequenced.html

What accent of yoruba language did you get the word "Oyi" to mean breeze from? Ekiti, Egba or Ijebu? Breeze means Okun-Koja, or Ategun. Atmosphere means Oyi oju-aye. Oyi also means acid.
Australian Aboriginals are more closer to Black people than they are with white people. They've got considerable amount of melanin, they can stay in the sun from morning till night, there is not report of skin-cancer with them. The robbers white people on that land report the highest skin-cancer in the world, followed by the whites in Israel, Skin cancer caused by direct exposure to the sun.
If the Aboringinals in Australia, like those in India(dravidians), Black-native americans, the carlos/ronaldo looking people can't be classified Africans, then they are definitely the direct descendants of African people.

Whites are descendant too, but are cut off from us, why? they have lost the Throne of God in their temple.
Blacks can give birth to anybody in the universe. Non-Blacks can never give birth to Africans, except if one of them intermarries or mates with an African. Two Albinoes can have a Black child. Two African Albinoes ofcourse.

The arabs or light skinned people in Egypt now, just got there after the death of Jesus. Intermarriage and strict laws prohibits Half-castes from mating with African pure Blacks, Just like in Brazil and everywhere in the world.

50,000 years ago, We African were very Black, extremely beautiful, Intelligents, and very big. The shortest there was a 7 ft tall Black woman. What you see in us today is degradation and devolution.

The southern most tip of south-Africa is much colder than most european countries. Artic is a iced sea, Antartica is a cold land.

lawani:
There used to be plenty of food. Fruits, tubers and etc, all growing wild. Even the Yoruba who are settled do go on hunting expedition for weeks feeding off the land. Even now, some people still live like that. Then most sub saharan Africans have the Y chromosome E19B or so. There are many phenotypically white people with this DNA. Many white folks are descended from thesame male ancestor as me but are now white as a result of being Europeans for hundreds of generations. Australian aborigines are dark but are more related to Europeans, they got pigmented after crossing into Australia. Tropical areas directly exposed to the sun produce pigmented skins all over the world. No exception. Temperate regions produce depigmented skins. Please read up about that. You may have darker skin people in depigmented populations and fairer skinned people in pigmented populations but it does not change the overall tendencies. Then blacks can give birth to totally depigmented children called albinos and whites can give birth to Negroes. It happens once in a while.

Oyi means breeze in Yoruba. If I say Fe Oyi is mi. It means Blow breeze on me or fan me. I wonder if you have ulterior motives in redefining the etymology of oyibo which an Ife chief told me. Then you were not there to see a people live in Northern Europe and remain pitch black after 20 thousand years. That is an impossibility. Nature is not like that.Depigmentation is an adaptation to the environment programmed by God, not something you have control over. Then no Caucasian group can stay in the tropics for 500 generations and remain unpigmented. I hope you see the point. The South African region is not like Northern Europe. It is still Africa and the people are Bantu, so you should not expect the people there to be white. There may be darker skinned Japanese for some reasons but they won't be tropical black.

When Egypt was blossoming, there were people in Northern Europe over 30 thousand years before then. So when exactly did they become depigmented? It would have been a gradual process definitely but I Would not say they emerged 7 thousand years ago. I won't say that of the Chinese, Red Indians, Australian aborigines too, mainly because I was not there and looking at those distinctive habitat forged features, it did not emerge that recently.

If you think you look like people of 30 thousand years ago, pigmented or not, that would be patronising yourself. Even a 17th century person can be picked out in a crowd.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by kayfra: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
gatiano:
I did not say The Ndigbo share DNA with the akhenazi/johny come lately arabs that are there now. Few amongst many so called tribes in Africa and 100% Africans in diaspora are the direct descendant of Yahweh and The Elohim. Do you have the DNA of the Elohim?

I don't use religion to vindicate science. If science vindicates religion then fine. According to some studies, modern human origin is linked to the plains of East Africa, if it started by a dude called Elohim then we all carry his DNA.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Family, You got it sideways, or perhaps no atall. In the ancient times, prior to a little over 5000 years ago, Black People do not use religion to vindicate science because we dispised the idea of religion, and we held mathematics at a very high esteem.

It was the non-blacks that invented religion and the tool that was used was the army, through thorough bloodshed. And through such savagery, they were able to amass stolen everything which included our very heritage, way of life and lot more. They got money. Does science have a military backup, does it have its own finance? NO!
So where does the science community get its money and the power to push its doctrines be it true or lies? It got it from religion. Don't seperate them. Everything the modern science is today was vindicated by religion.

But then what is science? science is simply seeing and observing. It is simply observing, anything else is story.
If everyone was to have micro-scope and telescopes, scientists will be jobless worldwide in a week time. That is why microscope is not available to everybody especially The Black People; Yet We don't need it, There are a lot that they can't see with their multi-billion dollar instruments that We already have known over 5000 years ago.

Elohim were just a little over 6000 years ago, They are a group of Blackmen and Blackwomen Who decided to make man in our image.
If you we all come from a certain person from east Africa, where did that person come from?
kayfra:
I don't use religion to vindicate science. If science vindicates religion then fine. According to some studies, modern human origin is linked to the plains of East Africa, if it started by a dude called Elohim then we all carry his DNA.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by lawani: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2015
It is known by language and DNA that the bulk of the people in the South African region came from the Central African region fairly recently and South Africa is not like Europe, being alike is not only by temperature. No two regions are alike. And it is the habitat, that region that changes people to be what they are. Thus Negroes in Mongol regions will become Mongols after long enough. Caucasians in Africa will become Negroid even without inter marriage. Let me say what I know about the Australoids, they were among the first set to leave Africa and are among the most distantly related to Africans. They were Africans, then Europeans, Asians, then Australoids. So they had black, white and then black again ancestors. They are more related to Europeans than Africans despite being black.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
How is it known by language? How did they trace it? Tracing back/narrowing the languages from its multitude to the original/base is like fixing a broken egg which is in possible. You must trace language from the ancient timed to this period. Do you know all Black people speak different forms and dialect of the ancient Egyptian language?
DNA analysis of the Black People by european people is a joke. It is as simple as that, they won't tell you the truth.
A recent non0sense by the europeans was more than 50% of eurpean males share genetic with the kings and pharoahs of ancient Egypt; But less than 1% of the light skin egyptians share the same genetic... How ironic is that. Is that a people you should trust?

The lowest temperature of the the southern tip of South Africa is around 10 degrees, italy, malta, and few parts of europe is warmer than that by 4 to 5 degrees.

The caucasian that thinks he would turn black in Africa (South of the Sahara) without marry into the Africans will burn. It is as simple as that. Melacoma is not a joke, ask your white friend.

Mongolians consist of -japan,koreans, chinese, thai, and a lot more having mixed with other races. The Native Indians are mix of Africans and Mongolians. The Africans in mongols are still Africans till this very moment I am typing this message.

The stuff you wrote about the African in australia is just too sad and funny at the same, If the People (Black) see what you wrote, They will curse you.
The universe is Black, everything in it is Black including the sun. The universe will ensure that it remains so for eternity.
Do you know the white had tried to wipe us out to create a white planet? It is just impossible. However, other races will go out of the physical universe, It is not a curse or hate, it is the reality of simple mathematics.

lawani:
It is known by language and DNA that the bulk of the people in the South African region came from the Central African region fairly recently and South Africa is not like Europe, being alike is not only by temperature. No two regions are alike. And it is the habitat, that region that changes people to be what they are. Thus Negroes in Mongol regions will become Mongols after long enough. Caucasians in Africa will become Negroid even without inter marriage. Let me say what I know about the Australoids, they were among the first set to leave Africa and are among the most distantly related to Africans. They were Africans, then Europeans, Asians, then Australoids. So they had black, white and then black again ancestors. They are more related to Europeans than Africans despite being black.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
I found this interesting thread with some historical information Gaitano,

https://www.nairaland.com/1849842/those-still-doubting-igbo-jewish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Ihuomadinihu: 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

Red is a shade of Brown back then. Ethiopians were always black.

Ancient Egyptians were black as well. Yes, there were some settled whites that were Roman, Greek or Mamluk. It doesn't change the fact of what Egyptians were, a combination of Nilotic, Afro-Asiatic and Saharan African peoples.
You mean Sub Saharan African people.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Fulaman198(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

You mean Sub Saharan African people.

No, as Nubians, Kanuri, etc are not Sub-Saharan Africans. The Kanem-bornu empire at its peak extended into Libya. Most of Niger and Libya are geographically in the Sahara. Many black ethnic groups are indigenous to the Sahara. I can count at least 40 on the top of my head.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Ihuomadinihu: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

No, as Nubians, Kanuri, etc are not Sub-Saharan Africans. The Kanem-bornu empire at its peak extended into Libya. Most of Niger and Libya are geographically in the Sahara. Many black ethnic groups are indigenous to the Sahara. I can count at least 40 on the top of my head.
Egyptians were a combination of Nilotic, Afro Asiatic, Saharan and 'Subsaharan' African people
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 11:22am On Dec 17, 2015
lol ihuomadinihu haplo haplogin. nilo, nilo, afro mero etc what are you talking? do you know that the hutu and the tutsi are the same people, it was the belgian that coined them these new names that made them war so much?
All these thing are the tricks of the johny come lately people of the planet (non-blacks) trying to cause more bloodshed and steal heritage.
Before it was the arabs, later extra-terrestrial, now that we know the whole truth, it is the combination of all people lol.

Egypt was like what usa is today where everybody flocked to for enlightment amongst all other things, before they began flocking there, Blacks have being there from eons. Blacks left, they took their enlightment with which is still hidden till this moment.

Ihuomadinihu:

Egyptians were a combination of Nilotic, Afro Asiatic, Saharan and 'Subsaharan' African people
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Ihuomadinihu: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
gatiano:
lol ihuomadinihu haplo haplogin. nilo, nilo, afro mero etc what are you talking? do you know that the hutu and the tutsi are the same people, it was the belgian that coined them these new names that made them war so much?
All these thing are the tricks of the johny come lately people of the planet (non-blacks) trying to cause more bloodshed and steal heritage.
Before it was the arabs, later extra-terrestrial, now that we know the whole truth, it is the combination of all people lol.

Egypt was like what usa is today where everybody flocked to for enlightment amongst all other things, before they began flocking there, Blacks have being there from eons. Blacks left, they took their enlightment with which is still hidden till this moment.

Oh My! You should stop rushing into my mentions with your ignorant replies. Why not read the comments of the person i quoted and see why i made this comment in the first place! !
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ihuomadinihu haplo haplogination; there is nowhere in the nairaland rules where it stated that I should not quote your mentions, and besides, You are in my lane, I own the topic. You however free to quote, like, share, mention as you wish and that goes for all.

Stop dividing One People, You learnt all those division and sub-creating and grouping from the liars.

Ihuomadinihu:

Oh My! You should stop rushing into my mentions with your ignorant replies. Why not read the comments of the person i quoted and see why i made this comment in the first place! !
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Ihuomadinihu: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
gatiano:
Ihuomadinihu haplo haplogination; there is nowhere in the nairaland rules where it stated that I should not quote your mentions, and besides, You are in my lane, I own the topic. You however free to quote, like, share, mention as you wish and that goes for all.

Stop dividing One People, You learnt all those division and sub-creating and grouping from the liars.

I believe you can read! Then why don't you figure out who started creating the types of people in Egypt which i tried to correct before quoting me. Didn't you see where i added Sub Saharan Africans too. You are just picking the wrong battle because of your inability to tolerate my previous opinions on a different thread. Like i wrote earlier, scroll up and read before mentioning me. This might be nairaland but only a foool mentions people repeatadly for dumb reasons.

P.s That you own the topic statement is as stupidd as hell,people are free to make their own opinions!
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
haha lol haplogination. People are free to make their own opinion, yes ofcourse, just as I can question you thoughts to send me on a quest.
I knew you added sub-saharan, only you did so tactically making believe the sub-saharan add any help in building the civilizations. They built all civizations alone, on their own just because they simply could, and then brought other people to enjoy a while in it.

Ihuomadinihu:

I believe you can read! Then why don't you figure out who started creating the types of people in Egypt which i tried to correct before quoting me. Didn't you see where i added Sub Saharan Africans too. You are just picking the wrong battle because of your inability to tolerate my previous opinions on a different thread. Like i wrote earlier, scroll up and read before mentioning me. This might be nairaland but only a foool mentions people repeatadly for dumb reasons.

P.s That you own the topic statement is as stupidd as hell,people are free to make their own opinions!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ogiso Of Bini & Ijaw Came From Ile-ife / Alafin's Supernatural Power Over Other Oba's In Yorubaland / Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.