Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! (22934 Views)

Nsibidi: The Original Nigerian Writing Script / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews / "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Ihuomadinihu: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
gatiano:
haha lol haplogination. People are free to make their own opinion, yes ofcourse, just as I can question you thoughts to send me on a quest.
I knew you added sub-saharan, only you did so tactically making believe the sub-saharan add any help in building the civilizations. They built all civizations alone, on their own just because they simply could, and then brought other people to enjoy a while in it.

You are just being stuppid! Can't you read? Fulaman grouped the people of ancient Egypt while purposely cutting off Subsaharan Africans. Can you just be logical and stop ranting rubbish? You have a hard time processing information. I don't know how many times i've had to repeat this explanation.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Haploginizer, I am not a stuppid being. I'm just very good at reading between lines. Did Fulaman group Black People with non-black people as you always do? I do not think so.
Lies are difficult to process, picturing them as rendered many visionless.

Ihuomadinihu:

You are just being stuppid! Can't you read? Fulaman grouped the people of ancient Egypt while purposely cutting off Subsaharan Africans. Can you just be logical and stop ranting rubbish? You have a hard time processing information. I don't know how many times i've had to repeat this explanation.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Letter from one of the most evil King Leopold II of Belgium to Colonial Missionaries, 1883

Reverends, Fathers and Dear Compatriots:
The task that is given to fulfill is very delicate and requires much tact. You will go certainly to evangelize, but your evangelization must inspire above all Belgium interests. Your principal objective in our mission in the Congo is never to teach the niggers to know God, this they know already. They speak and submit to a Mungu, one Nzambi, one Nzakomba, and what else I don't know. They know that to kill, to sleep with someone else's wife, to lie and to insult is bad. Have courage to admit it; you are not going to teach them what they know already. Your essential role is to facilitate the task of administrators and industrials, which means you will go to interpret the gospel in the way it will be the best to protect your interests in that part of the world. For these things, you have to keep watch on disinteresting our savages from the richness that is plenty [in their underground. To avoid that, they get interested in it, and make you murderous] competition and dream one day to overthrow you. Your knowledge of the gospel will allow you to find texts ordering, and encouraging your followers to love poverty, like “Happier are the poor because they will inherit the heaven” and, “It's very difficult for the rich to enter the kingdom of God.” You have to detach from them and make them disrespect everything which gives courage to affront us. I make reference to their Mystic System and their war fetish – warfare protection – which they pretend not to want to abandon, and
you must do everything in your power to make it disappear.

Your action will be directed essentially to the younger ones, for they won't revolt when the recommendation of the priest is contradictory to their parent's teachings. The children have to learn to obey what the missionary recommends, who is the father of their soul. You must singularly insist on their total submission and obedience, avoid developing the spirit in the schools, teach students to read and not to reason. There, dear patriots, are some of the principles that you must apply. You will find many other books, which will be given to you at the end of this conference. Evangelize the niggers so that they stay forever in submission to the white colonialists, so they never revolt against the restraints they are undergoing. Recite every day – “Happy are those who are weeping because the kingdom of God is for them.”

Convert always the blacks by using the whip. Keep their women in nine months of submission to work freely for us. Force them to pay you in sign of recognition-goats, chicken or eggs-every time you visit their villages. And make sure that niggers never become rich. Sing every day that it's impossible for the rich to enter heaven. Make them pay tax each week at Sunday mass. Use the money supposed for the poor, to build flourishing business centres. Institute a confessional
system, which allows you to be good detectives denouncing any black that has a different consciousness contrary to that of the decision-maker. Teach the niggers to forget their heroes and to adore only ours. Never present a chair to a black that comes to visit you. Don't give him more than one cigarette. Never invite him for dinner even if he gives you a chicken every time you arrive at his house.

“The above speech which shows the real intention of the Christian missionary journey in
Africa was exposed to the world by Mr. Moukouani Muikwani Bukoko, born in the Congo in 1915,
and who in 1935 while working in the Congo, bought a second hand Bible from a Belgian priest
who forgot the speech in the Bible. – Dr. Chiedozie Okoro
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Fulaman198(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

I don't like the term Sub-Saharan African because many black Sub-Saharan Africans are not Sub-Saharan. It's a ridiculous term coined by whites.

#dontbebrainwashed
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Ihuomadinihu: 7:54am On Dec 20, 2015
Fulaman198:

many black Sub-Saharan Africans are not Sub-Saharan.
Then you have to go straight to the point and be explicit about Who is really Subsaharan and their relationship with Egypt.
In your opinion only Saharan Africans now living in subsahara were part of or contributed to Egyptian civilization.
#DontbedivisiveandreasonlikeEuropeans.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by lawani: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2015
Fulaman198:

I don't like the term Sub-Saharan African because many black Sub-Saharan Africans are not Sub-Saharan. It's a ridiculous term coined by whites.

#dontbebrainwashed

What was happening a few thousand years ago is not clear yet but genetics show clearly that a group like the Yoruba have Neanderthal genes introduced by relocatees from Europe since Neanderthals never roamed Africa. That is remarkable. Then if any linguistic group is the linguistic successor of Kemitic Egypt, that group are the Yoruboid group of Yoruba, Igala, Itsekiri, Ebu. You can research links between Yoruba and Kemitic Egyptian. For some reasons, many Egyptians relocated to Southern Nigeria bringing with them Neanderthal genes which they got from Europeans they had earlier intermarried with. The fact that the Yoruba are non zero Neanderthal content is instructive. Europeans are 1 to 4 percent. Personally I believe Egyptians relocated to Southern Nigeria because that is the civillization that birthed their own civilization. Simple as that. There are many evidence that I won't go into here, validating the Yoruba position that Ife is the earliest or first human civilizaion. All humans are descended from thesame ancestor and Obatala is that ancestor but aliens have also landed on Earth over time from extra terrestrial human civilizations. Genetics show that the Yoruba and the Fula as well as many groups are desscended from the Y haplotype E13b or so. The fact that some people became nomadic for thousands of years removes nothing from the fact that their ancestors were sedentary. They were proto Ife people. All human ancestors were proto Ife people according to Yoruba thought.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
A full Blackman is no neanderthals. It makes sense that you think and/or say so.
A child between a balck and white parent may still have some madness or neanderthal gene. If this child then marries another Black to procreate a black baby, That baby has lot more of the madness. On the 3rd generation, There will be no atom of neanderthal genes left in them.
A lot of Yoruba were taken captive during the slavery period, It is African diaspora that may have so atom or little percentage of neanderthal genes in them, that is why Black love is a must.
I am guilty however, I married a white woman and have a child. Now I must rectify the mistake, Now this is not hate. It is adjusting to the time we are on earth, carbon emission with water vapours causing green house effect is ok for the Black people, it is not atall for non-blacks (heat-waves even took out a dark skin non-black pakistani/indians). That is why they are all jumping over the climate change thing. They have developed a way now to breakdown carbon in the air. also it will be to their detriment.

Where did this neanderthal come from? from where did they evolve or devolve?

lawani:

What was happening a few thousand years ago is not clear yet but genetics show clearly that a group like the Yoruba have Neanderthal genes introduced by relocatees from Europe since Neanderthals never roamed Africa. That is remarkable. Then if any linguistic group is the linguistic successor of Kemitic Egypt, that group are the Yoruboid group of Yoruba, Igala, Itsekiri, Ebu. You can research links between Yoruba and Kemitic Egyptian. For some reasons, many Egyptians relocated to Southern Nigeria bringing with them Neanderthal genes which they got from Europeans they had earlier intermarried with. The fact that the Yoruba are non zero Neanderthal content is instructive. Europeans are 1 to 4 percent. Personally I believe Egyptians relocated to Southern Nigeria because that is the civillization that birthed their own civilization. Simple as that. There are many evidence that I won't go into here, validating the Yoruba position that Ife is the earliest or first human civilizaion. All humans are descended from thesame ancestor and Obatala is that ancestor but aliens have also landed on Earth over time from extra terrestrial human civilizations. Genetics show that the Yoruba and the Fula as well as many groups are desscended from the Y haplotype E13b or so. The fact that some people became nomadic for thousands of years removes nothing from the fact that their ancestors were sedentary. They were proto Ife people. All human ancestors were proto Ife people according to Yoruba thought.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by lawani: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
gatiano:
A full Blackman is no neanderthals. It makes sense that you think and/or say so.
A child between a balck and white parent may still have some madness or neanderthal gene. If this child then marries another Black to procreate a black baby, That baby has lot more of the madness. On the 3rd generation, There will be no atom of neanderthal genes left in them.
A lot of Yoruba were taken captive during the slavery period, It is African diaspora that may have so atom or little percentage of neanderthal genes in them, that is why Black love is a must.
I am guilty however, I married a white woman and have a child. Now I must rectify the mistake, Now this is not hate. It is adjusting to the time we are on earth, carbon emission with water vapours causing green house effect is ok for the Black people, it is not atall for non-blacks (heat-waves even took out a dark skin non-black pakistani/indians). That is why they are all jumping over the climate change thing. They have developed a way now to breakdown carbon in the air. also it will be to their detriment.

Where did this neanderthal come from? from where did they evolve or devolve?

No human being is a Neanderthal whether white or black but Neanderthal genes occur in different groups across the world particularly in Asia and Europe. Neanderthal genes is just one of the numerous non human genes in our genotype. There is Denisovan too occurring in some Asian groups. Then sub saharan Africans carry genes from a non human ancestor to a level up to 2 percent and above. There are non human DNA in the mix in all groups. That is the gist. The Neanderthal genome has been sequenced and I believe a Neanderthal will be brought to life later and it may not be a white man but it may be, whatever the case, the pigmentation will be interesting to know since it will tell us the climate of ancient Europe if Neanderthals are actually native to the place.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by Ihuomadinihu: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
All black Africans including Yoruba and Fulani are struggling to be part of the Egyptian civilization through a reference to the Neanderthal dna in their genetics,lol.
If you really want us to make researches,you will find numerous connection between Egyptians and all regions of Africa. But to instigate an exclusive connection between your group and Egypt is a No No.
When you say all humans have non human genes,which dna are you referring to?
Apart from Neanderthal and Denisovan,which other Non Human dna exist in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by gatiano(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Neanderthal just pop out from soup pot of soup.
African carry genes from a non-human ancestors hmmm... whoa re these non-human ancestors?
Neanderthals brought back to life, i think definitely yes, when the stubborn goats disturbing the peace of the world go back to their caves, yes neanderthal will be back. but who told you they are no more now? Take a trip to the woods of eastern europe to south central europe, they still there, a few of them.
Neathernal is the devolution of the caucasian. Just as you/me and African people now are the devolution and degenerate of our Original self.

lawani:

No human being is a Neanderthal whether white or black but Neanderthal genes occur in different groups across the world particularly in Asia and Europe. Neanderthal genes is just one of the numerous non human genes in our genotype. There is Denisovan too occurring in some Asian groups. Then sub saharan Africans carry genes from a non human ancestor to a level up to 2 percent and above. There are non human DNA in the mix in all groups. That is the gist. The Neanderthal genome has been sequenced and I believe a Neanderthal will be brought to life later and it may not be a white man but it may be, whatever the case, the pigmentation will be interesting to know since it will tell us the climate of ancient Europe if Neanderthals are actually native to the place.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by lawani: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
The Ife predates Egypt. Why will anywhere be named Ife if it is a progeny of any human civilization? Ife means the point where land rose above the oceans and started to expand. Fe means expand. The present Ife calendar was inaugurated over 5 thousand years before the Egyptian calendar was inaugurated but the Yoruba, the English, the Russians, the Indians, the Chinese and etc are all a mixture of all. No group was ever totally isolated. Phoenicians, Chinese, Indians and etc would have traded intermarried with Ife people in the past. There is a place mentioned in Ifa which Awos say is Australia and that is the farthest place on Earth's surface from West Africa. Our ancestors were star trekkers.

There are non human genes in our genome but not all those beings have had their genomes sequenced. The non human in sub saharan Africans have not been sequenced but their genes are in us. The meaning of non human genes is genes gotten from source different from the Y chromosomal Adam and mitochondrial Eve. Then we still have Rhesus negative people who obviously were not created with thesame base material as Rhesus monkeys.

I agree we are a bit devolved because there is no other way to explain the killings, hatred, war mongering over religions but no one is devolved Neanderthal. No one carries more than 4 percent Neanderthal DNA. We are all devolved humans under the manipulation of demons.
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by theDEVILisHERE: 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
gatiano:
there are some facts that suggest that Igbos are originally and are one of the ancient tribes of israel.

Gamal Abdul Nasser Ex Egyptian Prime MInister ... "You (the Ashkenazi fake Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here BLACK and came back WHITE."

The ashkeNAZI are a fake jew. thus
Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, but thou art rich, and I know the blasphemy of them which SAY THEY ARE JEWS, and are not, but are the SYNAGOGUE of SATAN.

Deuteronomy 28:68
YAHUAH will send you back in SHIPS to EGYPT on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will be SOLD to your enemies as male and female SLAVES, and no one will redeem you.

Acts 13:1
Now in the church at Antioch there were prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon called NIGER...

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of ETHIOPIA my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

israelites beyond the rivers of Ethiopia (Central, South and West Africa)

Ebo (Hebrew) tribe NIGERia (which most African Americans are from)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rabbis_Howshua_Amariel_and_Hi_Ben_Daniel.jpg

Historian Josephus from his book The Great Roman-Jewish War: 66-70, “General Vaspasian and his son Caesar Titus fought against the Jews. Millions of Jews fled into AFRICA, among other places, fleeing from Roman persecution and starvation during the siege.”

Roman Historian Tacitus on the jews:
"Many, again, say that they were a race of ETHIOPIAN origin, who in the time of king Cepheus were driven by fear and hatred of their neighbors to seek a new dwelling-place."

HEBO, EBOO SLAVES HAD HEBREW NAMES
Yeremiah age 36 Man
Slave ship: Maria

Lexicon :: Strong's Hebrew word 3414 =
ירמיה Yeremiah meaning "whom Yahuah has appointed"

Ahkeyah Woman Eboo, Hebo
Slave ship: Anna Maria

Hebrew name:
Lexicon :: Strong's Hebrew word 281 =
אחיּה Ahkeyah meaning "Yah is my brother"

Yaho 26 69.0 Man Eboo, Hebo
Slave ship: Anna Maria

Hebrew name:
Lexicon :: Strong's Hebrew word 3058 =
יהוא Yaho meaning "Yahuah is He"

Beneyah 19 55.0 Woman Calabar 2910 Ship: Constante 1821 Freetown

Hebrew name:
Lexicon :: Strong's Hebrew word 1141 =
בניה - Beneyah
meaning "Yahuah has built" or "Yahuah has built up"

just do a search in the african slave name database for "YAH" and you will see thousands and thousands of African israelite names. and there are som many african people captured, including the hausas, yoruba down to the south of african and eastern africans, the first set of slaves were blacks from syria, egypt and the mediterranean region.

http://www.slavevoyages.org/tast/resources/slaves.faces

click to found out, the whites made records of who were captured, since they couldn't pronounced our names well, they wrote how it sounded, you can click the play bottom, then you would hear you own name. perfect yoruba/igbo/african names.

Very correct
Also other tribes within Biafra

Note that Ndi gbo are the most scattered group of Black people across the earth
There is no part of the world you don't find them

The regathering of the true Israelites the descendants of Yahweh and the Elohims is taking place
Restoration of Biafra is for this purpose

Yahweh and the Elohims have been reawakening their children
Internet is one of the tools used
Hence the inspiration that made the internet possible was sent to an Igbo by the name Philip Emeagwali

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by theDEVILisHERE: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
lawani:
There used to be plenty of food. Fruits, tubers and etc, all growing wild. Even the Yoruba who are settled do go on hunting expedition for weeks feeding off the land. Even now, some people still live like that. Then most sub saharan Africans have the Y chromosome E19B or so. There are many phenotypically white people with this DNA. Many white folks are descended from thesame male ancestor as me but are now white as a result of being Europeans for hundreds of generations. Australian aborigines are dark but are more related to Europeans, they got pigmented after crossing into Australia. Tropical areas directly exposed to the sun produce pigmented skins all over the world. No exception. Temperate regions produce depigmented skins. Please read up about that. You may have darker skin people in depigmented populations and fairer skinned people in pigmented populations but it does not change the overall tendencies. Then blacks can give birth to totally depigmented children called albinos and whites can give birth to Negroes. It happens once in a while.

Oyi means breeze in Yoruba. If I say Fe Oyi is mi. It means Blow breeze on me or fan me. I wonder if you have ulterior motives in redefining the etymology of oyibo which an Ife chief told me. Then you were not there to see a people live in Northern Europe and remain pitch black after 20 thousand years. That is an impossibility. Nature is not like that.Depigmentation is an adaptation to the environment programmed by God, not something you have control over. Then no Caucasian group can stay in the tropics for 500 generations and remain unpigmented. I hope you see the point. The South African region is not like Northern Europe. It is still Africa and the people are Bantu, so you should not expect the people there to be white. There may be darker skinned Japanese for some reasons but they won't be tropical black.

When Egypt was blossoming, there were people in Northern Europe over 30 thousand years before then. So when exactly did they become depigmented? It would have been a gradual process definitely but I Would not say they emerged 7 thousand years ago. I won't say that of the Chinese, Red Indians, Australian aborigines too, mainly because I was not there and looking at those distinctive habitat forged features, it did not emerge that recently.

If you think you look like people of 30 thousand years ago, pigmented or not, that would be patronising yourself. Even a 17th century person can be picked out in a crowd.

Total garbrish

Non black were made/bred out of Black people 6000+yrs ago in the island of pallen aka patmus
A group of Black people called the Elohims (Yahweh, Gabri and Co) did that

Black people are Self created without beginning, Eternal
The Almighty incarnated in flesh and blood
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by theDEVILisHERE: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ihuomadinihu:
All black Africans including Yoruba and Fulani are struggling to be part of the Egyptian civilization through a reference to the Neanderthal dna in their genetics,lol.
If you really want us to make researches,you will find numerous connection between Egyptians and all regions of Africa. But to instigate an exclusive connection between your group and Egypt is a No No.
When you say all humans have non human genes,which dna are you referring to?
Apart from Neanderthal and Denisovan,which other Non Human dna exist in Africa?

This is western jargons knowledge
No black person should pay attention to this trash
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by lawani: 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

Total garbrish

Non black were made/bred out of Black people 6000+yrs ago in the island of pallen aka patmus
A group of Black people called the Elohims (Yahweh, Gabri and Co) did that

Black people are Self created without beginning, Eternal
The Almighty incarnated in flesh and blood
Among your ancestors were white people and among the ancestors of white people were blacks
Re: Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! by theDEVILisHERE: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
lawani:
Among your ancestors were white people and among the ancestors of white people were blacks

Total nonsense

White people cannot be ancestors of a black person
For mixed blacks their forefathers (not ancestor) is the Black person or persons (male or female) within their linage
Black is the original
white is the fake
Fake cannot produce original

White people (non blacks) cannot give birth to black
Black give birth to black
Black also give birth to every other colour

Black is the essence from which everything comes out from

All non blacks came out of Black people

All animals today were bred from the original totem animals
Original totem animals were made from black people by black people

BLACK PEOPLE CREATED EVERYTHING THAT EXIST
They are Gods/Godesses

The being which the Almighty incarnates in
and through which creation is brought to life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ogiso Of Bini & Ijaw Came From Ile-ife / Alafin's Supernatural Power Over Other Oba's In Yorubaland / Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.