Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? (16491 Views)

Rate Your Lips / (guys) Tips On How To Retain Your Babe. (the Woman Mind Is A Complex Maze) / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

Ok...i'm sorry about that.

But you should know many guys don't really care whether their lips are pink or black.

Girls are just deceiving themselves,,if the guy should come with money and he's black like charcoal...they'll still fall.
with all the falling girls do nowadays, i wonder how they're still intact.

bro, have you considered that it's way easier to date the rich girl, Bleep her and take her money, then dump her. you just gat to get the pink lips. than to run helter skelter to get money so dat one girl can come an spend it?
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by 1one: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
xynerise:
Mtcheww! If you are not ready to kiss my dry grey lips then forget it.

Which guy get time for this rubbish procedures?

Those that are air-headed and have nothing better to do with their time.

Imagine doing all these because of pink lips?

So if you now eventually meet the love of your life and she completely hates pink lips abeg what will you do...

Any guy that does what the OP has suggested is just a waste of the XY chromosome.
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by baralatie(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
violet lips nko!
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by herald9: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mehn...all these talks bout pink lips sha...me wey get am just dey look them lipsrsealed
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Teempakguy:
with all the falling girls do nowadays, i wonder how they're still intact.

bro, have you considered that it's way easier to date the rich girl, Bleep her and take her money, then dump her. you just gat to get the pink lips. than to run helter skelter to get money so dat one girl can come an spend it?
Who told you girls are interested only in colour of lips like OP stated it? grin

To be sincere we are unpredictable and confused.
Some will say tall guy.
Some say pink lips.
Some say cute guys.
Some say big d... Lol

Don't narrow it down to pink lips sha.
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Shedysworld(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
So funny, all this stress just to get Pink lips.
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 09, 2014
dechandel:
Shey na pink lips go reign for 2015?? Issorai

#teamguyswithsoftlips cool
My jurisdictionwink
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by naijaboiy: 2:46am On Dec 09, 2014
Ghostlady:
lol how are you doing dear? And I ve been wanting to ask: how was your exam?
i'm very fine thank you smiley

My exams were good we Thank God. smiley

Sorry for replying this late,,i actually just saw it...my Bad sad

In other words,,happy belated Birthday to your little sister cheesy
She's really cute,,and she sort of looks familiar #NoJokes grin

Thanks for checking up on me.
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by inositol88(m): 5:47am On Dec 09, 2014
YOU CAN ALSO TRY DIS:

RUB FRESHLY GRINDED PEPPER ON YOUR LIPS EVERY MORNING AND NIGHT FOR TWO WEEKS,

AND SEE NIGERIA WONDERS
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

i'm very fine thank you smiley

My exams were good we Thank God. smiley

Sorry for replying this late,,i actually just saw it...my Bad sad

In other words,,happy belated Birthday to your little sister cheesy
She's really cute,,and she sort of looks familiar #NoJokes grin

Thanks for checking up on me.
seriously? She could be familiar tho,she's quite popular...lol....as for checking up on you...you are welcome,I should do that once in a while,I guess...do have yourself a great day...
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by lasheez(m): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2014
Tip 4. Stop smocking weed .
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by naijaboiy: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2014
Ghostlady:
seriously? She could be familiar tho,she's quite popular...lol....as for checking up on you...you are welcome,I should do that once in a while,I guess...do have yourself a great day...
Thanks..and you too smiley
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by harrysterol(m): 9:58am On Dec 09, 2014
If babe no like my black lips den 4get it, which nigga get time for dt kind procedures undecided

In short an nigga wey try am na puzzy
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2014
Just wear pink lipstick already.
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
VickyyB:

Who told you girls are interested only in colour of lips like OP stated it? grin

Some will say tall guy.
Some say pink lips.
Some say cute guys.
Some say big d... Lol

*makes sad face* so you're saying all my efforts to maintain my pink lips were in vain?
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
baralatie:
violet lips nko!
Red lips..
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
VickyyB:

Some will say tall guy.
Some say pink lips.
Some say cute guys.
Some say big d... Lol

Trying to help my niqqurs..
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Osynan(f): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2015
If u want it,come get it especially for abuja residents.Pink lips cream,makes ur dark lips lighter and pinkier in just 3 days.Money back guarantee.Call us 2day to place ur order.07068950306

Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Teeboy15(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2015
So wats d benefit?
Joblessness @ it's peak
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by worth(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
ojo melo la fe lo laye ta n wo ewu irin? be urself and look good.
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by LuminousBeauty1: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Luminous Beauty PINK LIPS CREAM, available at less and affordable price. To place order or more inquiries: call 08162928357, bbm pin:2A567BB1
Re: Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? by Dmathew: 10:19am On Jul 04, 2018
All these pink lips of a thing Hmmm,..me wey get am know wetin i dey suffer for girls dem hand Am even looking at darkening it

How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships / 9 Things That Can Break A Condom During Sex [MUST READ] / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend