Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? (2081 Views)

The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl / When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' / Any Lady Or Girl Good At Farting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Horlertoungy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
I've been hearing and reading about broke guys always and ladies keep rejecting the as if brokenness is the end of their lives. I now want to ask question if a broke lady is also acceptable or rejectable. Guys, your opinions.
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
the question is; can you u easily see a rich girl to date?
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Horlertoungy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wonderlands:
the question is; can you u easily see a rich girl to date?
that means the broke ladies are good for men to date while rich guys are good for ladies
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by bxcode(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
We don't have broke girls here in Portugal, so I can't answer that questionundecided
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
Horlertoungy:
that means the broke ladies are good for men to date while rich guys are good for ladies

dont know i havent really seen any girl who can be in a relationship thay uses her own money to do things. should i say literally that 90% of them are broke? or they are just gold diggers

1 Like

Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by farano(f): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
bxcode:
We don't have broke girls here in Nigeria, so I can't answer that questionundecided
tongue
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
depends, she could be after ur money or it might be proof that she doesn't sleep around for money
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
My GF earns 120k a month plus other allowances, but all those money I do not see....what should I call her? BROKE?
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Tallesty1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
farano:
tongue
To cut this your tongue just dey hungry me
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
edozie04:
My GF earns 120k a month plus other allowances, but all those money I do not see....what should I call her? BROKE?

if na me dey date dat kind guy chai! wit my key nd everytin half of her salary go b my own. no dullin #YOLO guy wise
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Rapmoney(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
Any guy, 24 and above who dates a girl/lady that does nothing...she is not working? Not schooling? Not learning a trade or into any business? Bro, u should be called a compound fool! She must be a prostitute because even Sanusi's daughter should be doing one of the things I mentioned above. If a girl shows you dudes that throw money around and says 'Are these not your mates?'. Show her young successful ladies who are in one profession or the other and tell her too: 'Are these not your mates?'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by holatin(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
A broke but not materialistic is a go
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by farano(f): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
To cut this your tongue just dey hungry me
undecided
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wonderlands:

if na me dey date dat kind guy chai! wit my key nd everytin half of her salary go b my own. no dullin #YOLO guy wise
guy u won't understand, this my girl be akpo!!! the best I have gotten from her is con.dom
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by farano(f): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
edozie04:
U dey find who u go knack maga grin
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by mimiejacobz(f): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
Explain what u mean by broke gals cos some gals have money,some are wrking yl some are from rich homes but most of dem stil prefer d guy to b in charge of thier expenses cos that's d only way to tell his capable,gals just luv this feeling of known dia man is capable n it makes us feel special #it shld not be ova done sha cos dats wia problem sets in#
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by bxcode(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Rapmoney(m): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
mimiejacobz:
Explain what u mean by broke gals cos some gals have money,some are wrking yl some are from rich homes but most of dem stil prefer d guy to b in charge of thier expenses cos that's d only way to tell his capable,gals just luv this feeling of known dia man is capable n it makes us feel special #it shld not be ova done sha cos dats wia problem sets in#

Does it mean guys don't like to feel special too? What is good for Greece should also be good for Uganda. You nor go die if you splash like 20k take flex am on a cool beautiful Sunday night grin
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by dechandel(f): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
There are no broke girls in Nigeria
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
edozie04:
guy u won't understand, this my girl be akpo!!! the best I have gotten from her is con.dom
Is she having the money and nt willing to spend or she is nt avin at all?
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
edozie04:
lwkmd o!! oboi u nor get key for mouth u nor get d brain i dey find stingy girls i sabi do dem take well
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by hensben(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:
There are no broke girls in Nigeria
ifa hear....errm! you are right somehow sha.
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
kristina1:

Is she having the money and nt willing to spend or she is nt avin at all?
she has the money but says that itz the guy job to spend
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wonderlands:
lwkmd o!! oboi u nor get key for mouth u nor get d brain i dey find stingy girls i sabi do dem take well
lol, even her mom and siblings complain that she never spends, mouth nd brain can not make this girl spend
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by dechandel(f): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
hensben:
ifa hear....errm! you are right somehow sha.

True o
Where have you been sef
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
edozie04:
lol, even her mom and siblings complain that she never spends, mouth nd brain can not make this girl spend

u nor sharp like i said u dnt have.d key. dat y i love warri boyz dem nor dey carry last.
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wonderlands:

u nor sharp like i said u dnt have.d key. dat y i love warri boyz dem nor dey carry last.
I laugh, u nvr see wetin I dy see
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by hensben(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:

True o
Where have you been sef
i took a break from nairaland....u nor find me na embarassed
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
edozie04:
I laugh, u nvr see wetin I dy see

i for like show you one ancient benin temple for you to tie her down if she nor give u dat her fully salary make i know why. wish i could lick d info to u but i cant ASAP!!!!!
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wonderlands:

i for like show you one ancient benin temple for you to tie her down if she nor give u dat her fully salary make i know why. wish i could lick d info to u but i cant ASAP!!!!!
lol, me for like see this temple asap too, the girl own sef don dy too much, she get luck I dy earn pass am if not heads must roll
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
edozie04:
lol, me for like see this temple asap too, the girl own sef don dy too much, she get luck I dy earn pass am if not heads must roll

lol, since u dey earn pass am u nor need to do anytin ja lock up and flex dat all. ASAP
Re: Is A Broke Girl Good To Date? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wonderlands:

lol, since u dey earn pass am u nor need to do anytin ja lock up and flex dat all. ASAP
lol, comfam guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Those That Don't Have Val or Girfriend/Boyfriend / Funny Val Pictures To Spice Up Ur Day. / 10 Signs You Are In The Right Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.