Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1156750 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by databasecareers: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
on behalf of my babe resuming may...
she applied 6th feb...
medical call today....
with God and guys on here it was possible..even if she was reluctant to follow my advise.
its my turn Oh Lord...
i hope haven't lost her before i gt there sha.....LOL
. Was it online or paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
paper
databasecareers:
. Was it online or paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
edwinbiz:
You don't dot your eye oo, you wan go blind?
English is bad...that reminds me of home tilesgrin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Dapsey66: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
grin[quote author=lilspiceyy post=31547209]Medical awaitees, it is our time to be favoured. IJN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Dapsey66: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
vicarsenal:

3 to 5 weeks
>> got my admission within one week. Did you apply through Serli or Ontario colleges?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Congrats he be like say 5weeks for paper don constant one kaind o! Chai na God face we online dey look now o!
hayqinsbFX:
paper
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
for real...is online kinda slower now..
as things are looking i wont mind paper....
ill keep monitoring the trend till may when i wana apply
Jengbetiele:
Congrats he be like say 5weeks for paper don constant one kaind o! Chai na God face we online dey look now o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
on behalf of my babe resuming may...
she applied 6th feb...
medical call today....
with God and guys on here it was possible..even if she was reluctant to follow my advise.
its my turn Oh Lord...
i hope haven't lost her before i gt there sha.....LOL

Congrats to you and your babe.. Apply asap so u can join her..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
thanks o...applying may...putting somethings together..
im resuming september...
tnuola:

Congrats to you and your babe.. Apply asap so u can join her..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
im resuming september...
Congrats to yur babe. Can u list the docs she submitted?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
im resuming september...

All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
thanks o
tnuola:

All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by zuggy: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dapsey66:
>> got my admission within one week. Did you apply through Serli or Ontario colleges?
I applied throught their graduate admission site and am yet to hear anything from them. Its getting to 3 weeks nw.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by zuggy: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Does it take that long to get an offer of admission from Centennial College. Its getting to 3weeks now and haven't heard from them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pickcalmkris: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
parisbluefox:
@ Pickcalmkris, Can you please list the docs you submitted and then state the reasons why your TRV was delayed so guru's here can look into your case. @ Uncle SIGA, AMEFRICA, madam Slimdel (don't know if she's still here ). Thanks. I greet the House!

Here are the docs i submitted : Sponsorship declaration,affidavit of support,acct statements(both mine and my sponsor),my sponsor's landed properties(2),letter of intent,appointment letter for my sponsor...

the reasons why it was refused according to Cic are (1)no sufficient and available financial resources,(2) i havent satisfied them that i would leave canada at the end of my stay(3) Limited employment prospects in my country of residence(4) My current employment situation(5) my personal assets and financial status...Please brethrens,give me some thoughts and Mouth...I greet you all

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Dapsey66: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
zuggy:

I applied throught their graduate admission site and am yet to hear anything from them. Its getting to 3 weeks nw.
>> Try contact Serli or Re apply. Serli is the Admission officer in charge of African Admissions i.e Nigeria, Ghana and all. Yiu can call her for updates and also send her direct emails. Shouldn't take so long.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
from what ive read here and from feedbacks from people.
1) when they say insufficient financial funds, its rather straight forward, you need more money or a co sponsor
2) if you have over a years gap after your last school activity or youre over 25, youll need to fiil in a positive employment situation like getting a leave letter among others
if you can work on these two aspects, building your personal account and put in a positive employment situation. i believe by GODS grace the next application would be positive.
[quote author=pickcalmkris post=31589605][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by einsteino(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
has anyone heard from uni of manitoba for fall 2015?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sanpay(f): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
zuggy:
How long does it take to get an offer of admission from Centennial college. This is getting to 3 weeks yet no response.
Mail them. Mine took 3 weeks and dey didn't respond. I started sending them mails that I needed to know the status of my admission and that was when they asked me to rescan my documents and also send them Waec scratch card pin n serial number and two days later, I got d admission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sanpay(f): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
soji0509:
"...valued documentation of my Husband's landed properties worth 198,000,000"
Please what is the procedure for having a valued Documentation ? Thanks in advance. Cheers .
I used an estate surveyor, I gave them all the land n house documents, they also included pictures of the buildings, gave the current value of the properties after which a Lawyer Certified it. I hope ds helps?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by austinebode: 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
soji0509:
Read back. All have been answered recently and visit the CIC site too for supplementary details

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thanks so much. Its really helpful except for properties in lesser city like Ogbomoso might be a challenge.
sanpay:
I used an estate surveyor, I gave them all the land n house documents, they also included pictures of the buildings, gave the current value of the properties after which a Lawyer Certified it. I hope ds helps?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by zuggy: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dapsey66:
>> Try contact Serli or Re apply. Serli is the Admission officer in charge of African Admissions i.e Nigeria, Ghana and all. Yiu can call her for updates and also send her direct emails. Shouldn't take so long.
I have sent mails to serli@centennialcollege.com.tr but no response. Pls what no do I use in calling.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 12:12am On Mar 14, 2015
sanpay:

How much does that costs and does it requires C of O??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tolaengr: 1:41am On Mar 14, 2015
kennykentipsy:
Hello house first I wanna say thank you to everyone I really found ur information useful
However I applied for global Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Fanshawe college and i was told I didn't qualify for the course so they giving me coporate communication and and public relatiions I need ur advice does any one know about this program before I pick it up pls I need advice.

its a nice programme i have room mate that would be be rounding up april
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 5:32am On Mar 14, 2015
Oga! people do it now...he feels like visiting Canada...shuo. What we should be asking him is how long he intends to stay in Canada, THAT WILL DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT THE MONEY IS SUFFICIENT.

berexio1:
Wats ur purpose of visit? Are u a tourist?**shines teeth*** I don't wanna believe u will leave ur country and job to start paying hotels bills for wat exactly?.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by zuggy: 6:39am On Mar 14, 2015
How can I contact Centennial college on phone. I have applied and sent all my credentials but no word from them. Its 3 weeks now. Sent several mails to serli@centennialcollege.com.tr but no response. What should I do please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by emperoracro(m): 6:51am On Mar 14, 2015
zuggy:
How can I contact Centennial college on phone. I have applied and sent all my credentials but no word from them. Its 3 weeks now. Sent several mails to serli@centennialcollege.com.tr but no response. What should I do please
Call this number and demand for serli in international admission department. 416-289-5000.
Dont forget to include the dialing code of Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 7:09am On Mar 14, 2015
opsynusy:
@tnuola thanks sis, I graduated this year feb,i stated in my previous app that I'm unemployed...wht personal assets do they expect a fresh graduate to av acquired,i tire o

Pls, Kindly respond to my question dear...thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Onyeoma3: 7:11am On Mar 14, 2015
chrisviral:
House Good Morning.

Please eeh, as I have undergone Medicals in the last one year but wasn't given a Visa, if I reapply Now, would I have to go for a new medicals?

And if I should state my old application number, would all my details and documents reappear or will I start from the scratch?

Thanks in advance.

My oga from time Tey tey
Oga siga, Sir Justwise, and Baba Onyeoma3 I dey salute o.
Abeg chrigo still dey show here? Amefrica nko?

Mr Chris, good to hear from after a long time and glad to know that you never gave up on your dreams despite the whole issues.

As had been advised by some guys, it's advisable you redo your medicals if it's up to a year, though this time around in Lagos.

Destiny cannot be changed but can only be delayed.

I wish you God's speed and a smooth application this time around

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by zuggy: 7:11am On Mar 14, 2015
emperoracro:

Call this number and demand for serli in international admission department. 416-289-5000.
Dont forget to include the dialing code of Canada.
But can I call today being a Saturday, do they work on weekends.

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.