Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1152572 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 10:25am On Mar 17, 2015
Awesome !
lilspiceyy:

She got a medical request hours after she posted that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 10:32am On Mar 17, 2015
Cool grin
No be only 1 road enter market jare.
I wish him well.
Padike:

Baba Nilobrawn no get this Una Canada time again Na, e don push am go Australia Omo lomo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olutowo(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2015
Hello house, ℓ̊ submit ♍Ɣ app yesterday and when ℓ̊ was goin tru the Fø̲̣̣я̅m again, ℓ̊ noticed ℓ̊ never filled in ♍Ɣ research topic Fø̲̣̣я̅ ♍Ɣ undergraduate which was requested...just wanna ask the house ℓ̊f am safe or ℓ̊ should write the skul to let them know....thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by einsteino(m): 11:50am On Mar 17, 2015
olutowo:
Hello house, ℓ̊ submit ♍Ɣ app yesterday and when ℓ̊ was goin tru the Fø̲̣̣я̅m again, ℓ̊ noticed ℓ̊ never filled in ♍Ɣ research topic Fø̲̣̣я̅ ♍Ɣ undergraduate which was requested...just wanna ask the house ℓ̊f am safe or ℓ̊ should write the skul to let them know....thanks

write the school. scan through their website for the email of their graduate/application secretary. email them requesting for assistance in editing and updating your application profile, provide the information you want to be updated and also your application number or details
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
My cousin just called me now that he got a mail from CIC on his BB, about his app being updated. but his CIC account shows no update??

Please help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
bighead1:
My cousin just called me now that he got a mail from CIC on his BB, about his app being updated. but his CIC account shows no update??

Please help.
\
I guess he just did biometric 2-3days ago? nothing to worry about bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Pmiller1:
\
I guess he just did biometric 2-3days ago? nothing to worry about bro...

Nope he applied on 28th of FEBRUARY
BIOMETRICS on 3rd of MARCH
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olutowo(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
einsteino:

write the school. scan through their website for the email of their graduate/application secretary. email them requesting for assistance in editing and updating your application profile, provide the information you want to be updated and also your application number or details

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
bighead1:

Nope he applied on 28th of FEBRUARY
BIOMETRICS on 3rd of MARCH
He should check very well then... updated and if he didn't get any mail attached no need to panic...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Estien: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Haustraliah:

Medical call at last oooo.
Now i have three relatives at Sault College.
The problem there is that the school as resumed class, so i sent the school an email

@Haustraliah I got an admission into that college too. do you mind sharing your email so we can connect.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hesque: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS

SPRING/SUMMER- 2015
1. edwinbiz: nov 26, uni of regina, Ug, paper, TRV
1a. checkyink: January 12: UniofRegina: PhD: paper; TRV
2. DoveGrace: Jan 13 Conestoga College, pgd, Online
3. misszionboo: Jan 28 Niagara college. Pg. online, TRV
4. obig: feb 6, paper route Centennial college graduate diploma

FALL - 2015
1. Bobola86; Jan 30, Concordia University College of Alberta, online, PG TRV
2. Pmiller1:Feb 17, Sask Poly. Dip. Online.
3. Uchetorial: Feb 17 Sask Poly,PG -Paper Route
4. Ohammed199: Mar 06, University of Manitoba, Online, UG
5. Marcuskens: Mar 08, MUN, Online

If you have admission and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study

BEST WISHES

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by airhunde: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
i tot i sent u a mail.
Ade email me @noslord2003@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
SPRING/SUMMER- 2015
1. edwinbiz: nov 26, uni of regina, Ug, paper, TRV
1a. checkyink: January 12: UniofRegina: PhD: paper; TRV
2. DoveGrace: Jan 13 Conestoga College, pgd, Online
3. misszionboo: Jan 28 Niagara college. Pg. online, TRV
4. obig: feb 6, paper route Centennial college graduate diploma

FALL - 2015
1. Bobola86; Jan 30, Concordia University College of Alberta, online, PG TRV
4. Ohammed199: Mar 06, University of Manitoba, Online, UG
6.joeyf: Feb 26, NSCC, DIP,ONLINE ,TRV

**level of study

BEST WISHES[/b][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
A friend that got admitted into fashawe for the fall term. They asked him to pay part of the tuition but the tuition is what is reflected on the his SOA and if he pays it will reduce what he has on the statement. Can he apply without paying part of the tuition and pay when his trv is approved.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by boche042: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
yregs:
Hi Boche042, your documents are good but you need to tackle d case of home tie and purpose of visit.
1. Home tie: can you add any land documents of urs or your dad's. If you have stated that you are unemployed, enter in your last experience during NYSC and also add your statement of acct just to avoid any issue.
2. Purpose of Visit: Ensure that the course you are going for is related to the certifications you have acquired, else dont list those certifications. Also clearly state in your SOP why you want to go and study in Canada, d course and what your plan to return to Nigeria is.
Your financial capability is ok, but include ur statement of acct irrespective of how much u have in it, if possible, use the one with the NYSC allowee.
All the best. Here is my 2cents.
yregs:
Hi Boche042, your documents are good but you need to tackle d case of home tie and purpose of visit.
1. Home tie: can you add any land documents of urs or your dad's. If you have stated that you are unemployed, enter in your last experience during NYSC and also add your statement of acct just to avoid any issue.
2. Purpose of Visit: Ensure that the course you are going for is related to the certifications you have acquired, else dont list those certifications. Also clearly state in your SOP why you want to go and study in Canada, d course and what your plan to return to Nigeria is.
Your financial capability is ok, but include ur statement of acct irrespective of how much u have in it, if possible, use the one with the NYSC allowee.
yregs:
yregs:
@yregs thanks a lot ,. Pls how do I sign the IMM1294E form and family info form when applying online ?
2. On the IMM1294E form made outside Canada the space for employment details you mean I shud put my nysc experience ?i await your response God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by matthew2120(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hello masters in the house , happy Sunday to ya all, I just got admission to conestoga college Kitchener Ontario,thanks to God almighty,
1. am having complications with bank statement as my sponsor, my mum does not have upto 5m in her account, and no family tie as such, is there anyway I can jing it tru, like meeting a bank manage to help?
2. Is Kitchener a good place that I easily get somfin doing ?
3. Am going for a course I so cherish, (food safty and quality assurance, is it lucrative overthere
Please Oga Siga and other maters in the building need you here ..
Thanks and Go bless please I need answers from the pros in the Ouse ..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
@pmiller1 and uchetorial any update from ya end?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
SPRING/SUMMER- 2015
1. edwinbiz: nov 26, uni of regina, Ug, paper,
TRV
1a. checkyink: January 12: UniofRegina: PhD:
paper; TRV
2. DoveGrace: Jan 13 Conestoga College, pgd,
3. misszionboo: Jan 28 Niagara college. Pg.
online, TRV
4. obig: feb 6, paper route Centennial college
graduate diploma

FALL - 2015
1. Bobola86; Jan 30, Concordia University
College of Alberta, online, PG TRV
4. Ohammed199: Mar 06, University of
Manitoba, Online, UG
6.joeyf: Feb 26, NSCC, DIP,
7.CruzAj: Feb 19, NSCC, Pgd, paper

**level of study
BEST WISHES[/b][/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
do a self assessment or that of an estate surveyor and have it notarized....it should be cool..
i think stating ones net worth is a better way of showing financial capability instead of submitting just statements of account as that just stands as cash at hand.

They are not seeking your net worth at CIC. They seek the availability of raw cash to know if you are capable of surviving in Canada without working or relying on government funds.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jengbetiele:
@pmiller1 and uchetorial any update from ya end?
...Bro nothing yet... Patiently waiting with prayers... The God news will come soon...#Godwin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by DoveGrace: 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
CruzAj:
SPRING/SUMMER- 2015
TRV
paper; TRV
Online, Delayed
online, TRV
graduate diploma

FALL - 2015
Manitoba, Online, UG

**level of study
BEST WISHES[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
@dovegrace I am so sorry awww can you list the doc you submitted and the reason for the delay so gurus in the house can make some corrections then refire and chop trv imediately
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
;DAmen baba I seniour you with 2days na so na me go chop first before you chop grin[size=8pt][/size]
Pmiller1:

...Bro nothing yet... Patiently waiting with prayers... The God news will come soon...#Godwin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dahjor(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hello everyone,
Please i'm new to this thread, but i really need help and useful information.
i just got admission to Concordia university college of alberta, for the Masters in information system security management.
Please how do i go about getting the study permit successfully (Requirements).
School resumes August 31st
Thank you.

oladahyor@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
SPRING/SUMMER- 2015
TRV
paper; TRV
Online, Delayed
online, TRV
graduate diploma

FALL - 2015
Manitoba, Online, UG
8. yreg: Mar 02, MUN, Pgd, Online

**level of study
BEST WISHES[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
boche042:

@yregs thanks a lot ,. Pls how do I sign the IMM1294E form and family info form when applying online ?
2. On the IMM1294E form made outside Canada the space for employment details you mean I shud put my nysc experience ?i await your response God bless

You sign the Pdf forms by entering the date in the appropriate portion. Yes, enter in your NYSC Experience and also get payslip from your PPA to back it up. Try to get leave letter from the organization and if that is difficult and if you have finished NYSC, state it in your SOP that you are currently unemployed and you want togo and study to imimprove your chances of getting a good job in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Dapsey66: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
yregs:
SPRING/SUMMER- 2015
TRV
paper; TRV
Online, Delayed
online, TRV
graduate diploma

FALL - 2015
Manitoba, Online, UG
8. yreg: Mar 02, MUN, Pgd, Online
9. dapsey66: Mar 10, Centennial college, PGD, Online.

**level of study
BEST WISHES[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by IyaEjima(f): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
bighead1:

Please help.
Happened to me twice.. One b4 original PP request & after PP req (on a Saturday).. Read somewhere here that it means they r working on ur app so I didnt panic.. He shld keep trusting God.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by morgan2006(m): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
Good evening, House.

please I wud like to know if I can scan my surveyors report/plan showing landed property since that is what is available at the moment?

Thanks for ur kind response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
thats wrong presumption bro, i have hard copies of documents submitted by an applicant that has gotten TRV which he showed his networth instead of just the statement of account. his net worth actually read 449million while he had about 10million in raw cash.
to take note, raw cash isnt is credible as valued landed properties and fixed deposits. we all know anyone can get money in his acount i=even if its not his.
Note: the statement of account is always included, showing your networth just caters for the other varaibles such as landed properties, shares, fixed deposit and co.
Snappyfingaz:

They are not seeking your net worth at CIC. They seek the availability of raw cash to know if you are capable of surviving in Canada without working or relying on government funds.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
thats wrong presumption bro, i have hard copies of documents submitted by an applicant that has gotten TRV which he showed his networth instead of just the statement of account. his net worth actually read 449million while he had about 10million in raw cash.
to take note, raw cash isnt is credible as valued landed properties and fixed deposits. we all know anyone can get money in his acount i=even if its not his.
Note: the statement of account is always included, showing your networth just caters for the other varaibles such as landed properties, shares, fixed deposit and co.

10M is a lot of money to get TRV.
And as we also know anybody can own lots of landed properties without actually having cash.
As clearly stated by CIC you must include you or your sponsor's SOA. If you feel whatever documentation to prove net worth is more valuable than SOA then I urge you to do that when you apply. Just add documentation of you or your sponsor's net worth without adding SOA then come back to share your testimony.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by presidentpikin: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
morgan2006:
Good evening, House.

please I wud like to know if I can scan my surveyors report/plan showing landed property since that is what is available at the moment?

Thanks for ur kind response
Nothing do you baby go ahead and wish success

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.