Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1154545 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by morgan2006(m): 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Thanks dear

presidentpikin:
Nothing do you baby go ahead and wish success
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bamz(m): 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
dahjor:
Hello everyone,
Please i'm new to this thread, but i really need help and useful information.
i just got admission to Concordia university college of alberta, for the Masters in information system security management.
Please how do i go about getting the study permit successfully (Requirements).
School resumes August 31st
Thank you.

oladahyor@yahoo.com

Tuition is quite up there for that course smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
thats wrong presumption bro, i have hard copies of documents submitted by an applicant that has gotten TRV which he showed his networth instead of just the statement of account. his net worth actually read 449million while he had about 10million in raw cash.
to take note, raw cash isnt is credible as valued landed properties and fixed deposits. we all know anyone can get money in his acount i=even if its not his.
Note: the statement of account is always included, showing your networth just caters for the other varaibles such as landed properties, shares, fixed deposit and co.
Bros, they don't care about your Networth. All they want to see is available funds to finance and cater for your needs while in Canada without working!!! Networth is non of their business. Mind you, ur networth might be 100mill and your available cash is 100k. Will your sponsor sell is or her property to cater for your needs while you are in Canada? Most of these things are common sense. My 2 cents

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
i neva said u sudnt add SOA...i clearly stated thats just cash at hand in the networth
Snappyfingaz:

10M is a lot of money to get TRV.
And as we also know anybody can own lots of landed properties without actually having cash.
As clearly stated by CIC you must include you or your sponsor's SOA. If you feel whatever documentation to prove net worth is more valuable than SOA then I urge you to do that when you apply. Just add documentation of you or your sponsor's net worth without adding SOA then come back to share your testimony.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ollbetties: 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
SPRING/SUMMER- 2015
1. edwinbiz: nov 26, uni of regina, Ug, paper,
TRV
1a. checkyink: January 12: UniofRegina: PhD:
paper; TRV
2. DoveGrace: Jan 13 Conestoga College, pgd,
Online, Delayed
3. misszionboo: Jan 28 Niagara college. Pg.
online, TRV
4. obig: feb 6, paper route Centennial college
graduate diploma
5. Ollbetties: Feb 23,Niagara College.Pg.Paper

FALL - 2015
1. Bobola86; Jan 30, Concordia University
College of Alberta, online, PG TRV
2. Pmiller1:Feb 17, Sask Poly. Dip. Online.
3. Uchetorial: Feb 17 Sask Poly,PG -Paper Route
4. Ohammed199: Mar 06, University of
Manitoba, Online, UG
5. Marcuskens: Mar 08, MUN, Online
6.joeyf: Feb 26, NSCC, DIP,
7.CruzAj: Feb 19, NSCC, Pgd, paper
8. yreg: Mar 02, MUN, Pgd, Online
9. dapsey66: Mar 10, Centennial college, PGD, Online.

If you have admission and have applied for TRV
Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study
BEST WISHES[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
its so funny how we know what the VOs think and care about already....we all know every situation is unique
im talking based in experience of fellow applicants that got their TRV.
im not saying its compulsory you state it as networth. the SOA can do just fine.
im just saying i fell in love with how friends that got TRV did theirs and how they stated their financial capabilities.. and im doing mine that way. if the VO doesnt care about it ..no qualms...its an addition not substraction
Bobola86:

Bros, they don't care about your Networth. All they want to see is available funds to finance and cater for your needs while in Canada without working!!! Networth is non of their business. Mind you, ur networth might be 100mill and your available cash is 100k. Will your sponsor sell is or her property to cater for your needs while you are in Canada? Most of this things are common sense. My 2 cents
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tee12345(m): 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Yes. Its kinda small. To be on safe side, get a sponsor.

mosopefoluwa:
Hi Tee, just to clarify...

Are u suggesting d 5M isn't enuf for me alone and dat I'll still need a sponsor for just myself in addition to d 5M?

Kindly reply pls

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by airhunde: 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
tee12345:
Yes. Its kinda small. To be on safe side, get a sponsor.

What if the sponsor is working and his or her salary is huge and it reflects on the soa. But the closing amount is 5 million
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tee12345(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
airhunde:

What if the sponsor is working and his or her salary is huge and it reflects on the soa. But the closing amount is 5 million

your 5M + sponsor 5M + receipt of 1 term tuition is good enough to apply with.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by airhunde: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
tee12345:

your 5M + sponsor 5M + receipt of 1 term tuition is good enough to apply with.
OK. But I don't have my own 5m
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Waledarep(m): 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
hesque:
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS

SPRING/SUMMER- 2015
1. edwinbiz: nov 26, uni of regina, Ug, paper, TRV
1a. checkyink: January 12: UniofRegina: PhD: paper; TRV
2. DoveGrace: Jan 13 Conestoga College, pgd, Online
3. misszionboo: Jan 28 Niagara college. Pg. online, TRV
4. obig: feb 6, paper route Centennial college graduate diploma

FALL - 2015
1. Bobola86; Jan 30, Concordia University College of Alberta, online, PG TRV
2. Pmiller1:Feb 17, Sask Poly. Dip. Online.
3. Uchetorial: Feb 17 Sask Poly,PG -Paper Route
4. Ohammed199: Mar 06, University of Manitoba, Online, UG
5. Marcuskens: Mar 08, MUN, Online

If you have admission and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study

BEST WISHES

FALL 2015
03/03 2015
Marine institute of MUN
Paper Route
Advanced Diploma
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tyraSmith005(f): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=hayqinsbFX post=31722495]its so funny how we know what the VOs think and care about already....we all know every situation is unique
im not saying its compulsory you state it as networth. the SOA can do just fine.
im just saying i fell in love with how friends that got TRV did theirs and how they stated their financial capabilities.. and im doing mine that way. if the VO doesnt care about it ..no qualms...its an addition not substraction
[/quote
U argue irrelevantly....
Do what u think is best for you and don't confuse others.
I'm sure the VO needs proof u have available funds for your study.
Your application doesn't aff 2seem desperate.
1 kobo grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
its so funny how we know what the VOs think and care about already....we all know every situation is unique
Ok. All d best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by VCTROKOYE: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
I am planning to send some documents to Canada but I was told that NIPOST registered mails go fast. Please is that true? If its not true, which courier is cheap?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
Bros, pls dont confuse people here. Check CIC website. It is clearly stated there. Statement of account of you and sponsor should be provided.

Here is the list:
. Proof of financial support
You must prove that you can support yourself and the family members who accompany you while you are in Canada. You can prove that you have sufficient funds to support yourself in Canada by showing some of the following:

proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada;
proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution;
your bank statements for the past four months;
a bank draft in convertible currency;
proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees;
a letter from the person or institution providing you with money; and
proof of funding paid from within Canada if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program.

hayqinsbFX:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Opesyy(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
I just sent some docs on monday to CA through UPS and it cost 13k,it will get there by friday. UPS as an ongoing bonanza,but it normally 16k. I dont know if this is cheap enough
VCTROKOYE:
I am planning to send some documents to Canada but I was told that NIPOST registered mails go fast. Please is that true? If its not true, which courier is cheap?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Waledarep(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
VCTROKOYE:

If you can afford anything between 10-12k, Abeg try DHL. It's 3days to Canada, you can NEVER trust Nipost.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 12:07am On Mar 18, 2015
I need your help guys; what's the fastest route in which one can pay his tuition in a Canadian school. I have to pay my part tuition to Fanshawe college before 30th of this month and the bank(Zenith) my mum wants to use is telling her it will take minimum of 1 week to process. I might not be able to meet the deadline if I go tru this process . Any immediate response would be appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 12:17am On Mar 18, 2015
kfrosh:
I need your help guys; what's the fastest route in which one can pay his tuition in a Canadian school. I have to pay my part tuition to Fanshawe college before 30th of this month and the bank(Zenith) my mum wants to use is telling her it will take minimum of 1 week to process. I might not be able to meet the deadline if I go tru this process . Any immediate response would be appreciated.
Pay via visa or mastercard. It will be credited to your account immediately.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by testional(m): 12:51am On Mar 18, 2015
Asumns:

yes, I paid and offer letter has been sent to me.
. Congratulation!!on your admission to NSCC, please am interested in enrol in diploma program in that school but I don't no how to go about it. Pls. What document did you submit and how did u went about it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by marvejmc(m): 1:16am On Mar 18, 2015
Um pls how do I how about this cos am new to this
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by marvejmc(m): 1:18am On Mar 18, 2015
Um pls how do I how about this cos am new to this I need step by step guide on how to do it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 18, 2015
kfrosh:
If the school accepts payments via wire transfer, you should try First Bank. Did a wire transfer through them and it got to MUN within 48 hours. If they accept Mastercard for payments asides application fees (some schools don't), then use the Naira Mastercard, it should work just fine, and it would cost you less than wire transfer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by double08(m): 2:10am On Mar 18, 2015
bighead1:
My cousin just called me now that he got a mail from CIC on his BB, about his app being updated. but his CIC account shows no update??

Please help.

It happens. When de update him de will also send him an email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by double08(m): 2:15am On Mar 18, 2015
matthew2120:
Hello masters in the house , happy Sunday to ya all, I just got admission to conestoga college Kitchener Ontario,thanks to God almighty,
1. am having complications with bank statement as my sponsor, my mum does not have upto 5m in her account, and no family tie as such, is there anyway I can jing it tru, like meeting a bank manage to help?
2. Is Kitchener a good place that I easily get somfin doing ?
3. Am going for a course I so cherish, (food safty and quality assurance, is it lucrative overthere
Please Oga Siga and other maters in the building need you here ..
Thanks and Go bless please I need answers from the pros in the Ouse ..

Have passed thru kitchener and from what I ve heard it's a nice place and you'd get something doing that's if you can work

About the account to be on the safe side try and make it 5billion sorry million grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by double08(m): 2:17am On Mar 18, 2015
dahjor:
Hello everyone,
Please i'm new to this thread, but i really need help and useful information.
i just got admission to Concordia university college of alberta, for the Masters in information system security management.
Please how do i go about getting the study permit successfully (Requirements).
School resumes August 31st
Thank you.

oladahyor@yahoo.com

Chai I so envy you. Dat was my dream course. Go thru d thread and see how and what successful applicants used. Godspeed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by double08(m): 2:21am On Mar 18, 2015
bonny07:
Okay thanks. i was just confused because i was told is 45k

Doubt if it's more than 30Gees. If u in lag ushud try Children Practice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by double08(m): 2:22am On Mar 18, 2015
marvejmc:
Um pls how do I how about this cos am new to this I need step by step guide on how to do it

Go about ur visa app u mean? I know it's hard but just read thru from @least part six
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by double08(m): 2:25am On Mar 18, 2015
Hi all, just throwing it out here if you are choosing a course to study make sure you choose the course you have knowledge of and you enjoy doing. Don't just choose any course just for the fun of it.

May God grant us our heart desires.

Semper Fi

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by redribs(m): 3:30am On Mar 18, 2015
Joe980:
Hey bro! Welcome back wink

Thanks bro.
I know sey u for don turn Don for that Ottawa by now. lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by redribs(m): 3:31am On Mar 18, 2015
modskiller:
Long time bro, thought you were headed to Brandon?

No boss. Na Ottawa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 18, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.