Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1156236 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hesque: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Congrats Boss!

mrnilobrawn:

Thank you dear, am still here to help as much as i can. Its never over until we ALL hv got our visas...
More medicals will continue to roll.
I did miss u ALL...
Was just abit silence to sort out my visa stuff. So glad i got it this morning....
For any question(s) am always here.

Padike & hesque i see u brosses

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
exactly.
i dont know how some people seem so sure of their claim that they tend to outrightly nullify any sort of opposite stance.
i believe we should be open to learn cos thats the way we can improve our applications.
sanpay:
Sometimes they actually care. When my Sister applied, My Dad was her sponsor and he only declared his networth...... Valued documentation of his landed properties n assets, introductory letter from his office and his partnership with oda companies but he DIDN'T include his SOA,he paid my Sister's full Tuition but however my sister included her own SOA. She got d Visa...... So I think networth matters to an extent.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by emperoracro(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
exactly.
i dont know how some people seem so sure of their claim that they tend to outrightly nullify any sort of opposite stance.
i believe we should be open to learn cos thats the way we can improve our applications.
Why wouldn't net worth matter, haven't you seen people having just 3M in dia SOA and gud assets getting visa and people wt over 10M still been denied cos of financial status.
The bottom line is provide wateva u can n leave d rest to God!
But to b on a safe side get enough assets, and let ur SOA nt b less than 5M.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
Congrats on ur Aussie Visa
mrnilobrawn:
My good people how una dey
I missed u ALL

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
If I get you right you mean sending like 2million now will only recquire a charge of $30 or will depend on the amount you intend to send.
Jakay:
If you have a Naira MasterCard and the school accepts online card payments, then yes its possible. If not, you can consider wire transfer.I did a wire transfer from my First Bank account to MUn and I didn't have to buy dollars from the black market, they just debited my account with the dollar equivalent of what i was sending. First Bank charges 30dollars, and the bank at the other end too will remove some charges so you may want to make provisions for that. I have actually used both options to pay admission confirmation fee and tuition deposit respectively.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
abi o.....my exact claim
emperoracro:

Why wouldn't net worth matter, haven't you seen people having just 3M in dia SOA and gud assets getting visa and people wt over 10M still been denied cos of financial status.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
If your medical takes more than 6months before you apply to CIC you will have to do another one cos medicals validity is for a 6month period.
ohammed199:
Bro once they send someone an email for medical if he/she does it and passed that's all buh if he / she fails it and she wanna apply for application he / she must do medical again so the medical doesn't have a specific validity time Sir and if what u mean is how many long does the medical results takes before the embassy sees bro I guess that depends on the clinic #Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
kfrosh:
If I get you right you mean sending like 2million now will only recquire a charge of $30 or will depend on the amount you intend to send.
I think its irrespective of the amount. You can just confirm from the bank anyways. A banker with First Bank actually told me and when i did my wire transfer, that was about the amount i was charged, though the amount i transferred was not up to 2million.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by valeriann: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
Guy when exactly r u submitting ur application?? Wat is holding u?...U be lyk further maths.. #Complex!
hayqinsbFX:
thats wrong presumption bro, i have hard copies of documents submitted by an applicant that has gotten TRV which he showed his networth instead of just the statement of account. his net worth actually read 449million while he had about 10million in raw cash.
to take note, raw cash isnt is credible as valued landed properties and fixed deposits. we all know anyone can get money in his acount i=even if its not his.
Note: the statement of account is always included, showing your networth just caters for the other varaibles such as landed properties, shares, fixed deposit and co.

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kemilayo(f): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Jakay:
I think its irrespective of the amount. You can just confirm from the bank anyways. A banker with First Bank actually told me and when i did my wire transfer, that was about the amount i was charged, though the amount i transferred was not up to 2million.

I think First bank has the best exchange rate and cheapest payment option. GT bank is a no go area. They charge the prevailing market rate with all sorts of bank charges. I had a nasty experience with them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
exactly.
emperoracro:

Ok sorry. Fyi, no one says adding networth will affect ur application, we just pointed out what they require and more important. Pls ignore my previous post. I won't say anything to this anymore. But I guess my earlier post was clear enough. Mind u hayqinsbFX, just cos of someone like u and to respect myself, I will keep my mouth shut on this forum. I wish everyone the best! God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dadejola: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
jpepper:
Hello people, so I have my admission letter from Saint Marys University. I have a couple of questions and I plead with you guys to help me clarify my concerns

1.No one here has mentioned Saints Marys University.Seems people are not interested in the school. Any particular reason for this?I ask because studying abroad is a huge investment and I no wan enter one chance with a bad school ooo.I do not know anyone in the school else I would have asked for their experience. I would appreciate any useful info I can get

2. My passport expires march 2017, my msc program is scheduled to end December 2016. Should I desire to stay back and work if I am lucky to get a job. Will this expiry date be a hindrance?Do I need to get a new international passport?

3.How much is required in my sponsors SOA to get a student Visa?My school fees is $32000 excluding accommodation and feeding, and I have two younger ones.

Any useful info would be much appreciated, many thanks

I'm currently processing my application to Saint Mary's University for the Masters in Finance Program too. Please did u take the IELTS exam? What course did you get admitted for? How long is your course?
Please reply asap. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Oseni007(m): 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
valeriann:
Guy when exactly r u submitting ur application?? Wat is holding u?...U be lyk further maths.. #Complex!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Thank you dear, am still here to help as much as i can. Its never over until we ALL hv got our visas...
More medicals will continue to roll.
I did miss u ALL...
Was just abit silence to sort out my visa stuff. So glad i got it this morning....
For any question(s) am always here.

Padike & hesque i see u brosses
Congrats on your Aussie visa bro. God doesn't leave His own.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
@flemmy what up!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
@oyeleye,how was your exams?Are you done?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
who is this....you dont need to know when im applying cos i have my TRV already Amen....
im not caught up in some kind of fear at all.
valeriann:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by valeriann: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
Guy I really feel u need to shut up, ur posts r becoming really annoying, ur opinion here doesn't hold water at all! , Plz submit ur application and stop disturbn d peace...crappy suggestions..
hayqinsbFX:
who is this....you dont need to know when im applying cos i have my TRV already Amen....
im not caught up in some kind of fear at all.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bobola86:

Bros, they don't care about your Networth. All they want to see is available funds to finance and cater for your needs while in Canada without working!!! Networth is non of their business. Mind you, ur networth might be 100mill and your available cash is 100k. Will your sponsor sell is or her property to cater for your needs while you are in Canada? Most of these things are common sense. My 2 cents

Help me tell the guy oh. Them go leave wetin CIC ask for de talk of something entirely out of context.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
Pmiller1:

Bro, good to finally hear from you and congratulations on ur Australia Visa... didn't have ur contact would have mailed or called personally... Welcome back and me too no mind the Australia parol ooo.... Put me tru abeg grin
Thanks bro, wen u decide and ready will guide u through.....they ar quite straight forward unlik cic. Just send PM will take it from there.
saxywale:

Congrats on your Aussie visa bro. God doesn't leave His own.
Thank you so much boss. U hv been very helpful. God bless u plenty.
Jakay:
Congrats on ur Aussie Visa
Thank you. Wish u success too

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
lakusi:

Congrats @Mrnilobrawn ... Pls dnt forget us wen u get to Sydney !!! grin cheesy wink
Thank you bro.... We ar everly together.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Cally14(f): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bobola86:

Ok sorry. Fyi, no one says adding networth will affect ur application, we just pointed out what they require and more important. Pls ignore my previous post. I won't say anything to this anymore. But I guess my earlier post was clear enough. Mind u hayqinsbFX, just cos of someone like u and to respect myself, I will keep my mouth shut on this forum. I wish everyone the best! God bless.
Lol Bobola86 Yaff vex o.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
checkyink:
Congrats bro. You be correct guy!

Na u sure pass Dr. You b my mentor everly. Hope say you don touch down for regina.
i sent u PM sir

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Jengbetiele:
Mrnilobrawn congratulations!
Thanks a mil
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Realone01 i sight you. Fresh Prince of Toronto.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=mrnilobrawn post=31747917]
Thanks bro, wen u decide and ready will guide u through.....they ar quite straight forward unlik cic. Just send PM will take it from there.
U welcome bro....btw u've a PM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Replied PM sir. Still in Naija oo. Looking at April ending before leaving.

mrnilobrawn:

Na u sure pass Dr. You b my mentor everly. Hope say you don touch down for regina.
i sent u PM sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
checkyink:

Hi, congrats on your visa. Have you made accommodation arrangements?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by realone01(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Baale of Regina! I just dey observe o
Snappyfingaz:
Realone01 i sight you. Fresh Prince of Toronto.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sholaystar4me:
Thanks bro...for instance maybe I did medicals 3yrs ago(and passed) so for one reason or d other (perhaps due to some missing documents) d application didnt go through and am fortunate to get all d documents back so what I want to know now is that is it possible not to do any medicals again this year(since I did one in 2012) and just add the missing docs and submit again or do u think the medicals I did in 2012 will have expired and not valid again?

Thanks

lolz bro if u submit again its a most for u to do anoda medicals sir...... Its a compulsory
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by realone01(m): 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Congratulations bro
mrnilobrawn:

i sent u PM sir

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
checkyink:

No wahala....we go still dey flex alomoh/origin b dat nah......

I remain loyal

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.