Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1152607 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by loladeoye: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2015
@Funto900
Are u saying its fair If I come here next week and ask the same question someone has answered today?
Dont you think repetitions would run the thread very fast?
Personally, When I see someone that has gotten trv, I click their name and read their previous post of what they submitted and read responses others gave to their questions.

Sometimes I even read part 6. I have enough time...TRV must be gotten this year By Gods Grace

#My Opinion#

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by loladeoye: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by emperoracro(m): 8:23am On Mar 21, 2015
Ugochux:

One of them is 'mom's current nursin license frm nursin council,' and it like passprt, I cnt give to dm naa, so I gts mk photocopy of it right? Then whr cn I notarize documnts in lagos n ow much? Tnx
Y not apply online now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justicia: 8:25am On Mar 21, 2015
promise2:
@Ohammed thanks a lot. @Justicia you finally submitted,Congrats in advance, i will need your input on how you finally compressed your documents.
Hi. Thanks a lot. I saw ur PM and I have responded. You can email me and we'll discuss. You can also call me. will send you my no on the mail. Safe!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2015
from everything you stated and the fact that you dont want to study.
i think the best bet is the canadian express entry program...
you could google about it and follow the instructions.
barakah:
Dear fellow nairalander Canada hopefuls
I always try to believe that my situation is different.
I'm hoping for a visato Canada to fulfill a relocation dream.
I don't intend to go for postgraduate studies or any type of study at that.
I'm a guate with a second degree in Finance
I'm married with two daughters
I have about 10 years experience working in he operations department of two different Oil marketing comp?anies in lagos.
What option can i start to work on to earn me a visa for relocation to Canada?
What are the likely steps to go about applying?
Kindly help with answers to the above question and put a smile on my face.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:34am On Mar 21, 2015
omo...your joy would be fullest in the new week...Amen.
seems online isnt faster anymore....justsaying...
Jengbetiele:
15th febuary 2015 biometric 16th febuary 2015

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayek: 8:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Hello dear forumites: I need your advise regarding my family visa. My wife visiting visa had been declined 3 times but recently applied for spousal work permit since I am doing a graduate study here. She had done medical as she had been called for one with one of my kids who need a visa as the other two kids dont need a visa to enter Canada. But CDHC sent an email asking that my wife completed a family form. My question is do I state there that the other kids would be following her? Of course they would be following her. And I am wondering why they are sending this family form at this stage. Ihope that other more experienced members can be helpful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justicia: 8:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Hello house. Pls can I go for biometrics today being saturday. Do they come at that Lekki Biometrics Centre today? Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2015
justicia:
Hello house. Pls can I go for biometrics today being saturday. Do they come at that Lekki Biometrics Centre today? Thanks!

Nope
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2015
I must testify this coming week Insha Allah this week has been awesome and glorious for those who has chopped medical and TRV, Akanni is saying a big congratulobia to you all smiley and for the Medical and TRV awaitees I pray this coming week shall be our week of testimony Insha Allah....

Still praying hard and small small fasting wink
ALLAH must answer me this time smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Sholaystar4me(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2015
Here is the results of my enquiries for those that need it;

-Q-life family clinic fee is N28,000(I called)

-the children's practice and consultant practice(mail) is below

REQUIRMENTS FOR CANADIAN VISA MEDICAL
1.       International passport
2.       Two copies of the biodata page
3.       Two passport photos
4.       Medical report and copy of same if you have an existing illness
5.       Please bring your glasses if you wear one as you will have an eye test
6.       IME or UMI number if you have one
7.       The fee is #28,000 per person however additional costs may be incurred if the Embassy requires further tests
8.       The medical will be done in one day and submitted online via eMedical within one week of completion of the process and if all requirements are fulfilled
9.       Arrival before ten am any weekday, public holiday or Saturday for the medical
10.   Please note we DO NOT accept cash. Initial payment is to the bank and any subsequent payments by POS. On Saturdays we only accept payment by POS.
Please call 07065859845 or 08093540899 for further information.

More TRVs in sha Allah

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2015
hayek:
Hello dear forumites: I need your advise regarding my family visa. My wife visiting visa had been declined 3 times but recently applied for spousal work permit since I am doing a graduate study here. She had done medical as she had been called for one with one of my kids who need a visa as the other two kids dont need a visa to enter Canada. But CDHC sent an email asking that my wife completed a family form. My question is do I state there that the other kids would be following her? Of course they would be following her. And I am wondering why they are sending this family form at this stage. Ihope that other more experienced members can be helpful.

All your kids will need a visa to remain with you in Canada. I suppose the other two have American passports - they can only visit you and stay for a maximum of 6 months. So they will need a visa to remain with you regardless. You will need to include all your kids in the family form. My 2 cents....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by IyaEjima(f): 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Congrats to Edwinbiz, McDonald123, Barnie111, Kepner & Bro.. Wishing all TRV hopefuls success.. Keep trusting God! He never fails

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kol1234: 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Anyone going to U of Alberta?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mcdonald123(m): 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
IyaEjima:
Congrats to Edwinbiz, McDonald123, Barnie111, Kepner & Bro.. Wishing all TRV hopefuls success.. Keep trusting God! He never fails
Thanks mam....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
hayek:
HAyek- Yes, state all the kids going with her.They will see from their passport the nationality they claim.Family form should include all your immediate family members and it is important you are sincere.If you claim they are your kids, how would you prove to them that you don't plan to come with them really, you get?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
akanni:

Hayek- Yes, state all the kids going with her.They will see from their passport the nationality they claim.Family form should include all your immediate family members and it is important you are sincere.If you claim they are your kids, how would you prove to them that you don't plan to come with them really, you get?
US citizens DO NOT NEED A VISA to enter Canada.At the border, it will be determined how long they can stay for, and being minor, it will be for the duration of the prog-in my opinion.I checked online on this particular issue but the only fact i can ascertain is for US citizens that are not minors; they will follow the path @fablady mentioned,i.e visit permit not longer than 6 months max (though a school of thought says less than 6 months).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by john4affiliate: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
I got this message from cic yesterday " there have been no update to your application (xxxxxxx203) since you last checked your mycic account. Thanks for your patience."

Today clock 1 month and 3 days on my app pls guru in the house what does this mean o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Graviton2(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hey, everyone.

I have been trying to pay the $235 visa application fee for hours now, I am using GTB MasterCard and it keeps displaying "transaction unsuccessful". Please, is there any other way to make this payment, it is getting really frustrating and annoying.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Graviton2:
Hey, everyone.

I have been trying to pay the $235 visa application fee for hours now, I am using GTB MasterCard and it keeps displaying "transaction unsuccessful". Please, is there any other way to make this payment, it is getting really frustrating and annoying.
Its wkend, it "may" not go thru.
Try UBA Visa Card.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
john4affiliate:
I got this message from cic yesterday " there have been no update to your application (xxxxxxx203) since you last checked your mycic account. Thanks for your patience."

Today clock 1 month and 3 days on my app pls guru in the house what does this mean o.
I've never seen/heard something like this before.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Graviton2(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
ManTiger:

Its wkend, it "may" not go thru.
Try UBA Visa Card.

Thanks for replying.

I really don't know anyone with a UBA Visa Card. Do you think I should wait till Monday
?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by john4affiliate: 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
Graviton2:

Thanks for replying.

I really don't know anyone with a UBA Visa Card. Do you think I should wait till Monday
?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by john4affiliate: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Graviton2:
Hey, everyone.

GTB mastercard is not working for the past
4days I wanted to pay for NYSC which I find it
very difficult.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
I got the same earlier this week my application is almost 5 weeks too....
john4affiliate:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
The Truth is Bitter my Friend, but let us say it here in love.
With Time you will realize that those who refer you to earlier posts are your best friend. The reason is :
1. This process is neither black and white nor one way road. Many course of action with good outcome are possible
2.Not one single response can solve all your issue.
3. No two case are exactly the same and u need have multidimensional understanding in order to arrive at the best
way to uniquely package your own APP. No one knows your situation as much as yourself even with your explanations.
4. Indiscriminate repetition of what has been treated recently run the thread too fast.
5. Every one is also busy, NO one is being paid to be here and it is out of love that you are are being assured that your queries have been
treated before.
New people here often do NOT want to use google.com to get answers to specific questions.
Please learn how to use this tool in your own interest. You may read my recent posts to see what I mean. Some people have tried it
with excellent results. Google.com ROCKS.

NOTHING VENTURE, NOTHING WIN

Funto900:
In as much as this thread can be helpful, we shouldn't make others that are just starting or don't have experience feel bad. If u have an answer to the questions asked, answer and move on, it wouldn't take anything from u, sometimes one is been referred to read all the previous thread just to get information( that's reading 500 pages line by line from part 1 to 6) common that's not fair(in my opinion). Before u attack me, I read the threads for 3weeks and am still reading. But not every one will not be able to do that. I had a lot of questions but I see the harsh responses, so instead I go to canada visa forum. Before anyone attacks me, I am just saying what I feel(my opinion), I may be wrong. Pls let's try to help others if we can and remember d people just starting today might be needed one day too.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
UBA works well
john4affiliate:

very difficult.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bro, I salute your patience in replying this post when I wanted to start my trv journey, I read from part one, highlighted cases similar to mine, and used them as a guide to package my own application. It saved me the stress of typing funny questions like. What is the cheapest school in canada? (When you can simply type that to google and get fast response)amongst other funny questions. The problem is majority of us 'not all' are so lazy to that we want ready made answers. Like I said earlier, reading from at least the beginning of part 6 could make you better than a travel agent who don get like 5 years experience already.* Drops mic*
soji0509:
The Truth is Bitter my Friend, but let us say it here in love.
With Time you will realize that those who refer you to earlier posts are your best friend. The reason is :
1. This process is neither black and white nor one way road. Many course of action with good outcome are possible
2.Not one single response can solve all your issue.
3. No two case are exactly the same and u need have multidimensional understanding in order to arrive at the best
way to uniquely package your own APP. No one knows your situation as much as yourself even with your explanations.
4. Indiscriminate repetition of what has been treated recently run the thread too fast.
5. Every one is also busy, NO one is being paid to be here and it is out of love that you are are being assured that your queries have been
treated before.
New people here often do NOT want to use google.com to get answers to specific questions.
Please learn how to use this tool in your own interest. You may read my recent posts to see what I mean. Some people have tried it
with excellent results. Google.com ROCKS.

NOTHING VENTURE, NOTHING WIN

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
i paid for my nysc on thursday....with the gtbank mastercard and it worked.
if it persistes maybe you should consult the bank on your card
john4affiliate:

very difficult.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
i guess thats because while applying online you ticked a box which says you will need updates on your application from cic. just saying.
Jengbetiele:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Well you may be right...
hayqinsbFX:
i guess thats because while applying online you ticked a box which says you will need updates on your application from cic. just saying.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by john4affiliate: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Jengbetiele:

Thanks bro and what is ur status now

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.