Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1154753 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
yregs:

Yes, u need digital photograph for online application. You will need to upload your passport.

Address your SOP like other letters to the CIC address.

Imagine this too. Some kain questions you'll just jump and pass.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
grin grin grin baba no tension jare. Na God dey give am. No be man...if God fit twist the heart of pharoah a powerful kingand d guy no even know when and how hin release isrealites he con even dey chase dem after releasing them...wetin VO mind be for hin hand? Persin fit block sun? We don get am joor God don do am na thanksgiving remain! Very soon nobody go refer to us as 'people wey never get trv' like as if its the end of the world. I no just wan join issues with anyone baba no time
hayqinsbFX:
no dey whine me na.....u jst dey use me kill tension....no worry God go do am nextweek

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
Amefrica:

Prince Edward is an Island grin grin

Long time, how's it been going with you?

Lmao. You're just a ram u know?
Been great, trust you been good too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Before I retire for the night, someone said something about nigerians in canada nt helping eachoda, pls that's not true, I've heard loads of great testimonies, this thread is even an example.
And I also don't think referring people to google or previous threads means we're driving them from here, anyone who is determined will stick around and get what he wants.
HayquinsbFX has been attacked and insulted severally, but did he leave? No, cuz he knows what he wants and is determined.

Goodnight guys

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
Padike:

Nigga is it your business and btw I have my trv, face the right person.
and u shld b helping newbie with those questions that have been treated. Take it upon...some pple hold prv oh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
mr padike...no tell me say u don dey vex o...
you have your TRV btw you can talk to him that way....
others go hold theirs after reading d thread or paying agents or both...haha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
tnuola:

People used to get referred to pages abeg, and people hardly asked silly questions then.
These days peeps just ask annoyingly simple questions without any research and expect abracadabra answers.

@yregs thanks for your input, no one here is an island, we learn everyday, and we can't learn if we flood d thread by answering same questions in different dimensions everyoda day.

Yea I totally understand you dear,
But lets just be a bit subtle when replying,
We are all trying to help ourselves.
If anyone feels the question is silly,please just ignore
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
tnuola:

Lmao. You're just a ram u know?
Been great, trust you been good too?

Haha I know right? grin
Yea, I've been good too. Just dealing with life. cheesy what's up with your application?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Padike: 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
yregs:
Ok, i wasn't going to comment before but i guess tnuola encouraged me. Seriously, Padike, no offence but i dont agree with your comment this time around. We need to encourage people to be proactive. I like @soji... because he's always encouragin people to read n do research while he ans there questions. Like tnuola said, most of us here are expectin trv and the oldies are busy with school n hustle in Canada. If we dont encourage ourselves to read back and do our research, some people will ask questions and wrong ans will be given. I dont know much but the little i know, i learnt it by reading previous post. Like Hayqinsbfx said, wen i see ridiculous questions like can anyone tell me the schools that have high acceptance rate, common, no one is paid here, so i just read past it. I dont know any school that has high acceptance rate, and i guess google will do a great justice to that question. Yes, i dont agree to jengbetiele, u could have said it in a nice way. Please, modskiller, try to avoid insulting people here. I understand you had a similar experience in the past and im sure you have read so much from older post and you have developed more confidence about the whole application process. Let us embrace peace here and not turn this place into a fighting ring.

I mean not to offend anyone. I just feel we should work together to make this place a better place.

All the best to all TRV hopefuls. This week is blessed.

Bro..we are about the same thing, the only problem is the way they attack people that don't really understand how the thread even operates not to talk of going back to read. It can always be said in a nicer manner, not making every new person that comes look brainless. Most of us are out of uni nau. No matter what courtesy still has to be. We are all family

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by BaaleofMontreal: 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
i dont think anyone holds a position to look down or call anyone lazy.
when i see a question, if i dont have an answer or i find it ridiculous, i just move on.
if everyone does this, the person asking a ridiculous question need not be told, he would know.
i agreee to the fact that yes! there are ridiculous questions....."how many schools offer info systems and technology in canada"

*some people will say hayqinsbfx has come again.....im ready btw"

grin I dey feel your posts bro

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Theanonymous9: 12:13am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 12:17am On Mar 23, 2015
ferdimako:

You still dey form newbie? If u no get d time ...u go get d cash. Agent straight!
sir can you stop beating around the bush?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by marcuskens: 12:18am On Mar 23, 2015
#nuffSaid...my 2kobo addition: I suggest d forum admin add a note for newbies under TRV hopeful post...forum use guides to avoid questions that touch the heart and start fights like this...btw, I agree with @tnuola and @jengbetiele on ds matter...people should do the basics and come with specific questions...I went through that! *loads revolver... angry

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 12:19am On Mar 23, 2015
tnuola:
One thing you all should have in mind is that majority of the people on this thread are prospective students, so if you can't do little research before you get there, how will you get your assignments and all done please?
Secondly some people don't even make any attempt to read, all they do is come here ask questions and expect swft answers.
In as much as we are here to learn from eachother, we should try to atleast have an idea of what we want before asking questions.
How can you ask people to suggest schools for u for christsakes?
the way and how people talk sometimes is just so tension heightening like the peak of a climax. If you can't answer, then keep quiet and keep your peace this place is not nobody's domain so stop transferring aggression on innocent people.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 12:26am On Mar 23, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
i dont think anyone holds a position to look down or call anyone lazy.
when i see a question, if i dont have an answer or i find it ridiculous, i just move on.
if everyone does this, the person asking a ridiculous question need not be told, he would know.
i agreee to the fact that yes! there are ridiculous questions....."how many schools offer info systems and technology in canada"

*some people will say hayqinsbfx has come again.....im ready btw"
Some questions are so straight forward. When they ask which school has blah blah blah, it's because they feel there may be people with experience here, then that's where you let them know that experience should not be restricted, just tell them to search the internet for a refined solution to their answer. Lobatan. As you said it doesn't mean they're lazy.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 12:30am On Mar 23, 2015
Theanonymous9:
Una Morning o!

Is there an alternative to High school transcript? My school said they don't have transcript. undecided can testimonial be used instead?

If it's not so much stress, pls can someone update his/her, blurring important details, if u may
I do not think so, here is what should do, go to your secondary school, request for the transcript from SS1-3 should do, they'll type it out on a letter headed paper. Put it in an envelope, seal it / staple it, stamp and sign with day/date. Then you should have gotten the address of the receiving school where you'll send it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 12:34am On Mar 23, 2015
tnuola:

then keep quiet and simply ignore.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 12:37am On Mar 23, 2015
tnuola:

People used to get referred to pages abeg, and people hardly asked silly questions then.
These days peeps just ask annoyingly simple questions without any research and expect abracadabra answers.

@yregs thanks for your input, no one here is an island, we learn everyday, and we can't learn if we flood d thread by answering same questions in different dimensions everyoda day.

And where were you then if i may ask?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 12:39am On Mar 23, 2015
tnuola:

\

Then simply "JUMP AND PASS" if you cannot help their condition, don't make things worse.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 12:39am On Mar 23, 2015
marcuskens:
#nuffSaid...my 2kobo addition: I suggest d forum admin add a note for newbies under TRV hopeful post...forum use guides to avoid questions that touch the heart and start fights like this...btw, I agree with @tnuola and @jengbetiele on ds matter...people should do the basics and come with specific questions...I went through that! *loads revolver... angry

LOLZ, abeg oo, na beg i dey beg ooh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2015
kfrosh:
Like seriously a prospective student who is truly willing to school in Canada should have @least use Google to check out schools in Canada and their ranking and even check out thier fees randomly before even coming to Nairaland to ask questions. Coming here to tell us to suggest a school u can attend in Canada without giving the house a profile about your academic history or is quite lame.

Like seriously
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 12:54am On Mar 23, 2015
[b]Let the truth be told, if any stranger come in and asks for enlightenment, if you cannot offer assistance in any form, simply keep shut.
But on the other hand if you are chanced to help people, simply speak up.,
You no go collect you TRV join another man's own.

i remembered when i stumbled upon the thread i simply asked all i did not know,
and i was given hints on where to find my answers., i must say that i do not
even think anyone told me to read from the back or shiy like that undecided undecided. When i asked
of affordable schools they simply told me it mostly according to provincial standards,
and i had to go check each province for proof, there and then i was kick started.
But what if someone told me to go to the back and start reading, although, i would
get some other relative information, but is it certain that i would get my answer??
Probably NO, but when i was given a clue i worked on it and VOILA i had my answer. angry angry angry

The words we utter have the power to fuel and inspire of deter people., kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
if you can't answer a question undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided, simply ignore or "jump and pass" sad shocked shocked :obut not to the extent
of even coming here and typing it so the person can see it clearly that you do not want, we don't need you to waste space. cool cool
to entertain their question. There are ways and how you can refer people to pages to read wink wink wink,

On the other hand if you are the type who wish to provide an answer to any question undecided undecided undecided undecided, don't
come here and fiddle your niipple angry angry angry angry angry (lolz), just provide the answer and let us get going.

If Oga JUSTWISE catches anyone of you, you are toast.

*Goes back to listening to Rick Ross - Nobody*[/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Barnie1111(m): 12:57am On Mar 23, 2015
Morning all,
I will be going for my medicals this morning. I should be there before 9 am, at Children's practice in Ikoyi. Is there any member that will be doing same this morning?
Also, I just want to ask if after the medical tests, and well passed is it possible for someone's Visa application to be denied(delayed;as it is been used on this forum). I've gone through the first 50 pages of this part and all the people that aced their medicals were not stopped.
Just asking though. Experienced Ogas over to you@ogasiga,amefrica,tnuola et al

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 23, 2015
Barnie1111:
Morning all,
I will be going for my medicals this morning. I should be there before 9 am, at Children's practice in Ikoyi. Is there any member that will be doing same this morning?
Also, I just want to ask if after the medical tests, and well passed is it possible for someone's Visa application to be denied(delayed;as it is been used on this forum). I've gone through the first 50 pages of this part and all the people that aced their medicals were not stopped.

Don't bother or worry yourself about it. Just do the medicals and and expect their next instruction regarding submitting your passport (if online route) All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 1:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Barnie1111:
Morning all,

[b]Bow ya head for prayer from Apostle Pastor Prophet Prophetess Native Doctor BIGHEAD angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin

Holy Micheal, Holy Gabriel Ashrababababab Eeeliii., Brrrrrrhhh

As you go forth, may the almighty God go with, abide by you, see you through, even if they deny people after medicals, it shall not be your portion or anybody else's. More and more good news awaits, go do that medic ma nigg@. Almighty God is your physician. smiley smiley smiley
[/b]

Has anybody seen Prophet @HarqinsbFX? the prayer warrior of our time.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 2:29am On Mar 23, 2015
bighead1:
\

Then simply "JUMP AND PASS" if you cannot help their condition, don't make things worse.

Sorrt did I reply her, didn't I just make a reference and say 'jump and pass"?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 2:30am On Mar 23, 2015
bighead1:

And where were you then if i may ask?

Trust me, I was here reading backwards

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 2:32am On Mar 23, 2015
modskiller:
then keep quiet and simply ignore.

Well did I reply her? It was just a reference. Hence the "jump and pass"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 2:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Amefrica:

Haha I know right? grin
Yea, I've been good too. Just dealing with life. cheesy what's up with your application?

Lol. Will reapply in july.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 23, 2015
tnuola:

Lol. Will reapply in july.

It is well in Jesus name. Can't wait till you get your TRV it's long overdue, you deserve it. You're in my prayers! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayek: 5:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Hello House, I am checking with anyone in this forum with an answer. My spouse is required to submit a family information form for her spousal open work permit application. I would like to know if she could take this to CDHC herself rather than sending through email. Many thanks guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 5:40am On Mar 23, 2015
hayek:
Hello House, I am checking with anyone in this forum with an answer. My spouse is required to submit a family information form for her spousal open work permit application. I would like to know if she could take this to CDHC herself rather than sending through email. Many thanks guys

They don't accept documents by hand anymore. please do mail it to them except you were specifically asked to deliver by hand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.