Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1151061 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
bighead1:

BABA oooh, Double twaile.,
[size=20pt]The Oracle has spoken[/size]
... grin grin Afi Oracle noh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Phronesis2:
HELLO HOUSE, PLS HAS ANYONE APPLIED FOR STUDY PERMIT USING SCANNED COPY OF OFFER LETTER? I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY ORIGINAL LETTER SENT TO ME BY THE SCHOOL. PLEASE ANYONE THAT HAS SIMILAR EXPERIENCE AND APPLIED SHD KINDLY ADVICE
You can use your scanned copy. I did the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Barnie1111:
@bighead, your prayerss work well o, you still need to enter your prayer room again o. The medicals were done. Got there about 9:00am and left at exact 1:00pm. It was noit stressful though,but those guys just wasted my precious time unnecessarily.
Bighead,HarqinsbFX,and other prophets of our time on this forum let the prayer war begin.
We will not let God rest until he settles us.#njoy!#

All is well and it shall all end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Phronesis2:
HELLO HOUSE, PLS HAS ANYONE APPLIED FOR STUDY PERMIT USING SCANNED COPY OF OFFER LETTER? I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY ORIGINAL LETTER SENT TO ME BY THE SCHOOL. PLEASE ANYONE THAT HAS SIMILAR EXPERIENCE AND APPLIED SHD KINDLY ADVICE

Bros, Please go ahead with your scanned copy especially if you are applying through the online route, you will still have to scan all documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Phronesis2: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
I am applying via paper routes: i have a lot of supporting documents so i dont know if it be ok to use online application cos of the much documents. I have even contacted my school the possibility of me using DHL to get another original copy but was adviced to wait. Can I apply thru VFS online route? pls i will appreciate suggestions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Happy Birthday to my man @Amefrica
More blessings bro
Gbayi!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
ada4all:
Hiya all. Thanks to all who have helped on this forum so far. May almighty God grant us all our heart desires.

I need further advice. My sponsor has provided his certificate of naturalization and birth certificate for proof of means of status in US and means of ID. I just want to confirm if he still needs to provide his naija intl passport since he had already naturalized. In depth info will be highly appreciated. Thanks wink smiley wink smiley

Someone shud assist with information on my question naa. Plssssssss. Thanks in advance. wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
....^^^ Why do u need naija passport again since u already provided an identity....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by korede02: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hi nairalanders. My name is korede and i'm new here.... please i need to know how long it takes to process a canadian student permit. i summitted my application on the 20th of febuary and i am yet to recieve any update from them. Though myn class starts by may 11th... and is anyone here going to seneca college here too. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CHERIPH: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
My masters in the house. Shiga and family. Please any info on constoga college ontario. Please any info about the school .I. e good or bad pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
....@ Korede02 U will hear from them this week or next ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
CHERIPH:
My masters in the house. Shiga and family. Please any info on constoga college ontario. Please any info about the school .I. e good or bad pls
... Afi Shiga na .... grin grin ...Conestoga is ok bro...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CHERIPH: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=Siga post=31920790]... Afi Shiga na .... grin grin ...Conestoga is ok bro... [/quote

Abi ooo boss...Thanks broda
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Paper or online? You aint alone bro...chill small
korede02:
Hi nairalanders. My name is korede and i'm new here.... please i need to know how long it takes to process a canadian student permit. i summitted my application on the 20th of febuary and i am yet to recieve any update from them. Though myn class starts by may 11th... and is anyone here going to seneca college here too. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Phronesis2:
I am applying via paper routes: i have a lot of supporting documents so i dont know if it be ok to use online application cos of the much documents. I have even contacted my school the possibility of me using DHL to get another original copy but was adviced to wait. Can I apply thru VFS online route? pls i will appreciate suggestions

You cant apply online thru VFS except through CIC Website. You can compress your documents using pdfcompressor or adobe professional. You can follow instruction on CIC Website.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by taregs: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
PLEASE HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE CONESTOGA TO PROCESS ADMISSION AND ALSO MUST A STUDENT PAY FULL TUITION FEES FOR SENECA COLLEGE IF OFFERED A PLACE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
brandymcmb:
Happy Birthday to my man @Amefrica
More blessings bro
Gbayi!!!

Thanks so much baba mi. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
yes i am....but for september....how did you pay your fees with senecca.
just be a lil patient your good news will come soonest than you think.
korede02:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by launrey(m): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Barnie1111:
@bighead, your prayerss work well o, you still need to enter your prayer room again o. The medicals were done. Got there about 9:00am and left at exact 1:00pm. It was noit stressful though,but those guys just wasted my precious time unnecessarily.
Bighead,HarqinsbFX,and other prophets of our time on this forum let the prayer war begin.
We will not let God rest until he settles us.#njoy!#

baba abeg wetin them been do for that medicals on you gan gan. I've mine scheduled on Wednesday and just want to have an idea of what it is about. me no too like hospital and things. wetin them been dey do unto you for 4 HOURS!?. lol. na wa oo God help us.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
okay, would like to know whats up about when it is done
ada4all:

I called them on Friday. Spoke with a lady at their intl office.....Salaha. From what I gather I think they didn't receive all the mails I sent. But thank God on Friday, I was able to send the form to the lady. She was very patient ooo. We sent mails back and forth till she received mine finally. She said she will look into it today. So will call the lady in the today. Am hoping they will process it before weekend. If not I will apply like that and leave the rest to God.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adonisvg(m): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

Kindly suggest any travelling agencies I can use to process my visa. I hope to hear from the University of Manitoba on Friday to commence a Masters degree in September.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
...^^^ Here is a "Do it Yourself page" we do not condone using agencies as such no one can make such suggestions....

11 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by launrey(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
adonisvg:
Hello Nairalanders,

Kindly suggest any travelling agencies I can use to process my visa. I hope to hear from the University of Manitoba on Friday to commence a Masters degree in September.

No information you need that can't be harnessed here bro. If you still insist, Maple Education Canada at Lekki is a good one. All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Siga:
...^^^ Here is a "Do it Yourself page" we do not condone using agencies as such no one can make such suggestions....
@adonisvg shey u don hear wetin Oga Siga talk we don't condone agencies or advertise agencies here just list wah you've got ask questions of wat u need to add or subtract..... Gurus will surely help u out !!

That's our (Me and oga siga) 2cent smiley cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by MockinJay(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
All these agents sef..looking for ways to siphon cash from 'helpless' applicants. I'm even the one doing the research while he sits in his office under a cool ac. I've showed him the requirement for UBC, the school was nice enough to include a page for Nigeria. Stated there is just WAEC..no sat! But this guy still requested for money from my Dad..took more than the required. Now, I'm being forced to take SAT cuz I can't let the money go like that.

Or can one return the form? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Sholaystar4me(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
baba abeg can i get ur fone number need to get some info from u gan gan...thanks in advance
Ugochux:

5k!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Sholaystar4me(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
baba abeeg mak i get ur number naa, i need confirm something from u abeg....oshee
tweeny24:

Just your travelling passport,and passport photograph..guess u knw hw much dey do it so those police people no go scam u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Magiberyy: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Please did you find an answer on how to send it I am in a similar situation .

hayek:
Hello House, I am checking with anyone in this forum with an answer and with a direct experience and not hearsay. My spouse is required to submit a family information form for her spousal open work permit application. I would like to know if she could take this to CDHC herself rather than sending through email. Many thanks guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by NosoChic: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
@pchax ....Please do you know how long it takes for UWindsor to make a decision on admission application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
bighead1:

I think people once talked about it saying that "if you are to resume in say september, you can go in august, or few weeks prior resumption time"

N.B i do not know why but it seems they regard it as a way of just loafing around.

*Carries Akpola/Stick cool cool cool cool cool cool carefully waiting for those who may want to crucify me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry * tongue tongue tongue
lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Siga:
... ^^^ there is no rules against going when u wish.... Ur visa is dated... ko da... u can go the next day u collect visa... its ur right to travel anytime/within ur visa validity...
Thanks boss, but on arrival for example summer can he/she work to keep busy till Sept.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sanpay(f): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Phronesis2:
I applied with the Scanned Offer letter.I waited on Centennial and got tired of waiting. Couldn't use d online route either cos I had loads of supporting documents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.