Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1151495 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
okay sir.....*rude* *confused*
Well!! *sips origin*
demoah:

You dont need to come off rude about it you know, my family is doing great and you have absolutely no right to mention them in this context. You dont have to comment on everything you see on here.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
STENON:
Hello, Please I'm a novice with the processing of Admission In canada. I'v been an active member on US admission thread.

Please I wish to try my luck for canada. I'm planning for 2015 PhD or Msc in Medical Physics, I'm a final year student of Physics and Education with current CGPA of 4.69/5.00.
Please I need the list of good schools with full funding for Medical Physics, and which exams am I going to write.

Thanks...

You're still in sch, so how come the 'PhD'?? Check aucc.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Gods1son: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hello house. Paid 2000CAD out of the 14000CAD tuition. Hope it is enough to show seriousness to the VO, wanna attach other docs soon. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
ha...ok o...it does nt necessarily apply to nigerian cards then...

Well......you can still use ur naija credit card not debit card o. Just tell ur bank to lift restrictions on the card if there are any. Ensure that ur credit card limit covers the cost of ur tuition. That's what I think.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
ada4all:

Well......you can still use ur naija credit card not debit card o. Just tell ur bank to lift restrictions on the card if there are any. Ensure that ur credit card limit covers the cost of ur tuition. That's what I think.
It is not a credit card if u must have funds in it...so it is debit card. How Nigeria won take do credit system like that?...unless for the rich.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mcdonald123(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
ada4all:

U can use a debit card...i used eco bank visa card 2 pay 14k dolls...bur u cant pay all once u av 2 break it nd pay it lyk 3 or 4 tyms.....nd u av 2 give som hours interval between d payments...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dahjor(m): 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bobola86:

Congratulations on your admission. Am in for fall 2015. I havent booked any accommodation yet as peeps I know there told me to chill till am about to come. am not planning to apply for on-campus accommodation as I will be staying off campus. I paid my acceptance fee with my Gtbank Naira MasterCard. Anything u want to know, I will be more than happy to help.
Thanks I'm in for fall 2015 too. I'm new to visa application. I don't know how to pay the acceptance fee. I sent them a mail, but haven't gotten a response. I'll keep u posted. I really appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by demoah(m): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
okay sir.....*rude* *confused*
Well!! *sips origin*

You can sip all you want but I find it rude. I cant remember saying anything about TRV, I'm just here to offer admission to who needs it and since you don't need it then move on. I dont know what Nairaland has turned out to be lately. Damn! Talk is cheap for you. I value my family and you dont expect me to give you an award for referring to my family in that way.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Tsola6: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Anyone comin to sfu? Or applying to sfu?
Ok so a friend of mine decided to cme join me here at SFU and applied for their post baccalaureate (just a fancy name for graduate) diploma in computing science with a cgpa of 3.67/5.00 and dint get in. He was told he doesn't meet the average So SFU admission committee is obviously very cocky I did not bilivit oooo! How can some1 with a second class in the same computing science not get admitted to a pbd? That's SFU for u.
It's a very competitive school. Anyone wishing to apply to the computing department here and isn't good with programming pls don't bother. If u get admitted u go frustrate. U have to know ur shit. But if u do u would be very happy u did, according to some people, SFU school of computing is the 2nd best in Canada after UofT.

And ve bin reading the forum backwards to catch up and people blood just dey hot, y'all shud calm down.
Me self done vex follow person wen inbox me with a question I tot was ridiculous and I regretted it later, I cud have bin nicer. BUT friends do ur homework so nobody wud insult u. COMPRENDE?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
dahjor:

Thanks I'm in for fall 2015 too. I'm new to visa application. I don't know how to pay the acceptance fee. I sent them a mail, but haven't gotten a response. I'll keep u posted. I really appreciate
Call them. They will transfer you to finance office then u can pay with your card over the phone. That was what I did.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hesque: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tuition fee is optional...
Gods1son:
Hello house. Paid 2000CAD out of the 14000CAD tuition. Hope it is enough to show seriousness to the VO, wanna attach other docs soon. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hesque: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
No more insult, let's read and waka. There is freedom of speech. No freedom of insult.

Bro, if u av info as per admission, post it here so others will benefit.
Cheers!
demoah:

You can sip all you want but I find it rude. I cant remember saying anything about TRV, I'm just here to offer admission to who needs it and since you don't need it then move on. I dont know what Nairaland has turned out to be lately. Damn! Talk is cheap for you. I value my family and you dont expect me to give you an award for referring to my family in that way.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
mcdonald123:
U can use a debit card...i used eco bank visa card 2 pay 14k dolls...bur u cant pay all once u av 2 break it nd pay it lyk 3 or 4 tyms.....nd u av 2 give som hours interval between d payments...
For seneca college? It's seneca am talking about.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Jengbetiele:
They are comming for you cheesy hope say you don get Trv sha? Cos the de-factor owners of this session 'names witheld' don make a bye law that forbids persin wey never get trv to talk o!!! grin
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mcdonald123(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
ada4all:
For seneca college? It's seneca am talking about.
Oh....dunno if dyy accept dat dere...it was fanshawe college i payed 2...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
STENON:
Owkay, Thanks, and I'm grateful for that.

I've searched but couldn't get the url. i'm still chking though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Phronesis2: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hello House, thanks for d assitance thus far. Pls has any one applied online route with A LOT of Docs? How do arrange them in one file without exceeding d 4mb stated as max. I am sweating it out here pls,cnt be waiting for original offer letter. Thanks a bunch
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Tsola6: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Phronesis2:
Hello House, thanks for d assitance thus far. Pls has any one applied online route with A LOT of Docs? How do arrange them in one file without exceeding d 4mb stated as max. I am sweating it out here pls,cnt be waiting for original offer letter. Thanks a bunch
There are several free applications u can download and use to resize ur docs. I used Adobe reader I think...
And u don't need an original letter per say all u need is a PDF file from the school which is considerably original.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Tsola6: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
U people should answer me oooo! No SFU applicant in this house?? Ahnahn wetin my school do una qua!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
...Guys... we are wasting too much space fighting and arguing... Ko make sense now... @Demoah was once like u guys... enter Canada and worked in the school while studying.... I guess he is done now and now an agent for the school... Demoah... No agent is allowed here... No vex... Guys make una no vex as well... Remain Peaceful and Sexy guys wink wink...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
STENON:
Hello, Please I'm a novice with the processing of Admission In canada. I'v been an active member on US admission thread.

Please I wish to try my luck for canada. I'm planning for 2015 PhD or Msc in Medical Physics, I'm a final year student of Physics and Education with current CGPA of 4.69/5.00.
Please I need the list of good schools with full funding for Medical Physics, and which exams am I going to write.

Thanks...

Hi,
I remember you from the USA thread so you are welcome. You won't get the direct PhD track for canadian universities so you should probably make do with Masters for now.
With your Cgpa, a tight letter of intent, and a supervisor you stand a good chance of getting into lots of Canadian universities (which you should google on your own).
As per funding, you should get a very good offer..I got full tuition scholarship and I'm in contention for the Graduate schools felliwship for the same medical Physics program, so that shouldn't be an issue..And there are no exams (except some universities that require you to write the GRE Physics subject test, and there are only a few of them).
I responded this post cos I saw we had the same interest ..
All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hesque: 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re-scan them using 70 to 90DPI or use online PDF compressor.
Phronesis2:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dahjor(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ok thanks
Bobola86:

Call them. They will transfer you to finance office then u can pay with your card over the phone. That was what I did.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nyquist:
Pls house, I was admitted into Uof Regina, M.Eng. They didn't send me a scanned copy of my admission letter but they said the hard copy has been posted to me. Pls those with UofR admission hw long did it take for the hard copy to get to you? Thanks in anticipation. Cc any1 concerned pls
3wks Sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by demoah(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Siga:
...Guys... we are wasting too much space fighting and arguing... Ko make sense now... @Demoah was once like u guys... enter Canada and worked in the school while studying.... I guess he is done now and now an agent for the school... Demoah... No agent is allowed here... No vex... Guys make una no vex as well... Remain Peaceful and Sexy guys wink wink...

lol, I came here in peace man. I didn't know offering to help people with admission at no cost is gonna warrant insult to my family from someone that doesn't even know me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bepzi4jesus: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Plz house, I apply to Okanagan college canada and I av been given admission
please just wanna knw d minimum amount dat I can put in my statement of
account. And I will also wish to know the one that is better between online
visa application or manual submission. thanks in anticipation ....
Please I need ur response very urgent... God bless u all

plz answer me nah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Tsola6: 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
bepzi4jesus:
Plz house, I apply to Okanagan college canada and I av been given admission
please just wanna knw d minimum amount dat I can put in my statement of
account. And I will also wish to know the one that is better between online
visa application or manual submission. thanks in anticipation ....
Please I need ur response very urgent... God bless u all

plz answer me nah
Hi, i don't think anyone can categorically tell u a minimum amount everyone's situation is different. But whatever amount u ve in there depends on a good number of things.
1)who is ur sponsor? What is the relationship between u and d sponsor or are u self sponsored?
2)how much is ur fees?
3)how much does it cost to live in the province u would be in when in canada?
Now ur relationship with ur sponsor speaks volume in the sense that if ure not a direct benefactor of them.. Say an uncle or a sibling or a family friend would be different from a parent. A parent can spend all dey have on their child but a vo might think an uncle or sibling might not so if u are using some1 ure not a direct benefactor of, they need to be in very good financial standing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Destinyalive: 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Thanks guys i really appreciate your fast responds, I have been in Malaysia for two years now, can you please help me with any college or university I can apply for building construction course with fast admission letter?

Thanks and God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Destinyalive:
Thanks guys i really appreciate your fast responds, I have been in Malaysia for two years now, can you please help me with any college or university I can apply for building construction course with fast admission letter?

Thanks and God bless
You have to google that on your own my brother or else, your request will be ignored. Try and research as a student to be then if you need clarification, you can post it here. you can start with the address www.aucc.ca.
Always remember, google is your friend.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bepzi4jesus: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tsola6:

Hi, i don't think anyone can categorically tell u a minimum amount everyone's situation is different. But whatever amount u ve in there depends on a good number of things.
1)who is ur sponsor? What is the relationship between u and d sponsor or are u self sponsored?
2)how much is ur fees?
3)how much does it cost to live in the province u would be in when in canada?
Now ur relationship with ur sponsor speaks volume in the sense that if ure not a direct benefactor of them.. Say an uncle or a sibling or a family friend would be different from a parent. A parent can spend all dey have on their child but a vo might think an uncle or sibling might not so if u are using some1 ure not a direct benefactor of, they need to be in very good financial standing.

Thanks alot broda...
My sponsor is my blood broda, My fees is 33,835d for two sessions and d money in d statement is just 10m... so please.. is dere any hope
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kol1234: 12:18am On Mar 25, 2015
anyone heading to university of alberta in september?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Tsola6: 12:29am On Mar 25, 2015
bepzi4jesus:

Thanks alot broda...
My sponsor is my blood broda, My fees is 33,835d for two sessions and d money in d statement is just 10m... so please.. is dere any hope
I'm female.
There is always hope. But if he has investments or landed properties it shud be fine. Is he Single?

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.