Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1151124 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
howfar mr jengbetiele......na wednesday be this...the news never drop...
you don track your application
Baba mim..I tire o I just checked mycic nothing has changed o. 5weeks and 4days today. My source of comfort be say I no dey alone. If you check da list you go see about 5names. They are my trv medical call mates insha allahu. So we full ground grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by databasecareers: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2015
@ Ugochux thanks lots
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
i mean vfs tracking.....have you checked
Jengbetiele:

Baba mim..I tire o I just checked mycic nothing has changed o. 5weeks and 4days today. My source of comfort be say I no dey alone. If you check da list you go see about 5names. They are my trv medical call mates insha allahu. So we full ground grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Barnie1111(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=launrey post=31922154][/quote]
@launrey, sorry for replying you this late. Hope you are done wwith the Medicals. Well, its was just a nice time there moving from one consulting room to another. I had to go pay to the bank(28k),then was tagged for the blood and urine tests after collecting like one pant of blood from me,after that I had to go for my e-medicals, after that x-ray, then met with the consultant. I feel if people were not much, I wouldn't have spent up to 4 hours. Just go early.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayek: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hey Guys, many thanks for your advise. My wife's passport has been requested. Where is the passport take to these days? CDHC or Visa application centers?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Na wa ohh the way CIC dey treat online applicants this days he no good at all ohhh cheesy #Dem go send person email u go carry ur last 100 go buy 30mins for cafe to see everything very well coz phone screen small yet nothing is dia....
I sha knw ALLAH Isn't sleeping... It shall end in Praise Insha Allah for all TRV / MEDICAL AWAITESS.... I have this feeling that they're preparing MINE / OUR medical email....

#Team MARCH Awaitess let's keep faith smiley wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Greatest nairalanders

I want to evaluate my credentials with WES but the only available document I have for now is the transcript for a degree I completed last year i.e the certificate isn't ready yet and it seems like the certificate is a requirement, I need advice on what to do
My ancestors in the house come to my rescue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
I thought vfs tracking is for paper routers nam but the last time I checkedm the tin talk say dem dey process am for lagos
hayqinsbFX:
i mean vfs tracking.....have you checked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Baba alameda grin he be like say you get the thank you for your patience update abi? You don reach one month?
ohammed199:
Na wa ohh the way CIC dey treat online applicants this days he no good at all ohhh cheesy #Dem go send person email u go carry ur last 100 go buy 30mins for cafe to see everything very well coz phone screen small yet nothing is dia....
I sha knw ALLAH Isn't sleeping... It shall end in Praise Insha Allah for all TRV / MEDICAL AWAITESS.... I have this feeling that they're preparing MINE / OUR medical email....

#Team MARCH Awaitess let's keep faith smiley wink cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:
Baba alameda grin he be like say you get the thank you for your patience update abi? You don reach one month?
today makes it 17th days faa.... Make dem no give me heart attack abeg... Next email wey I go see if he no be medical I fit faint smiley wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:
now wey ethiopian airline to toronto be 133,800 dey won't give someone Paali na wen he turn 300k dem go dey beg person for lateness smiley cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bepzi4jesus: 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hello house,
Please bail me out oooo
What does SOP mean ooo
Cos am gathering my docs

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yat11: 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Cally14:
Any female going to Concordia University college of Alberta for fall 2015?
I would be going there....though for the spring semester......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by minnietope(f): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
bepzi4jesus:
Hello house,
Please bail me out oooo
What does SOP mean ooo
Cos am gathering my docs

Thanks in anticipation

SOP - Statement of Purpose.

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
bepzi4jesus:
Hello house,
Please bail me out oooo
What does SOP mean ooo
Cos am gathering my docs

Thanks in anticipation
its simple means Statement of Purpose....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
my adobe seem to be the latest, but imm1294 (application for study permit made outside canada form) doesnt seem to come up ...it gives a funny page which says "please wait......................"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by minnietope(f): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
my adobe seem to be the latest, but imm1294 (application for study permit made outside canada form) doesnt seem to come up ...it gives a funny page which says "please wait......................"

Hi,

I just tried opening the form, I had the same message.
But after i clicked on the pdf pop up icon in the browser (this gives you the option of open in adobe reader, then you click it)

I hope this helps.

Else, you can send me your email address so i mail a saved copy to you.

Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
My own wey don pass 5weeks nko? cheesy grin abi make we arraange go protest for embassy ni?
ohammed199:
today makes it 17th days faa.... Make dem no give me heart attack abeg... Next email wey I go see if he no be medical I fit faint smiley wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
bepzi4jesus:
Hello house,
Please bail me out oooo
What does SOP mean ooo
Cos am gathering my docs

Thanks in anticipation

It is more like a form of essay, whereby you write something brief and explanatory.

It should include your introduction, history, achievement(s) both educational and others,
it should explain why you are going there, what you are going to do, the reason behind
your motive(s), the gain(s) attached to it and what your people and country back home
would benefit from it.

Let other people on the forum add to it or better still, search for templates on google.com
and dont do a copy and paste work or verbatim, be free, be creative, be lively, be yourself.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kol1234: 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Good People.

I am trying to create mycic account but I would like to ask about the sign-in partner, which one is best? I am applying for a study permit.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
bepzi4jesus:
Hello house,
Please bail me out oooo
What does SOP mean ooo
Cos am gathering my docs

Thanks in anticipation

Statement Of Purpose.. Read some pages back for more information..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
alright thanks a bunch
gotten my way round it now. i had to disable chrome from opening pdf docments.
minnietope:

Hi,

I just tried opening the form, I had the same message.
But after i clicked on the pdf pop up icon in the browser (this gives you the option of open in adobe reader, then you click it)

I hope this helps.

Else, you can send me your email address so i mail a saved copy to you.

Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
hayqinsbFX baba agbalagba grin I just dey hail you natin natin o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:
My own wey don pass 5weeks nko? cheesy grin abi make we arraange go protest for embassy ni?
5 Oghini ?? Did u jezz said 5weeks.... No No No that's too far na May I dey resume ohh and I gas get there on time for arrangement, like apartment and my new working place smiley #Uni Manitoba Winnipeg
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
@pampem, any news from MAEP MUN, my friend is yet to received a decision email despite being told decision made since last week weds, any update from your side ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
by your name na you be agbalagba ooo...historical jengbetiele....
Jengbetiele:
hayqinsbFX baba agbalagba grin I just dey hail you natin natin o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Darteyyyy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Please how do I go about paying the acceptance fee for Seneca college?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
You land GA job ni?
hayqinsbFX:
by your name na you be agbalagba ooo...historical jengbetiele....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
modskiller:
Argh oga Siga, I prostrate for you on top Buhari bill board, ekaro sir. No mind dem na only me dey sexy pass, even my Landlady's mum can't resist me.
Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
opsynusy:
Thank you dear lord..did medicals last week monday..TRV approval mail this morning, I wish everyone success
wow congrats at last.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
ohammed199:
now wey ethiopian airline to toronto be 133,800 dey won't give someone Paali na wen he turn 300k dem go dey beg person for lateness smiley cheesy cheesy
133800? which source

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
checkyink:
@pampem, any news from MAEP MUN, my friend is yet to received a decision email despite being told decision made since last week weds, any update from your side ?

What course pls?

Ok seen
*modified

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.