Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1154943 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:
Brethren lo and behold, I got update message from cic few minutes ago....on checking, I saw 'we need your medical info' I am so grateful to God who made ds possible considering that I relied so much on my funding from Uof S.I will list my doc soonest! Still rocking frank edwards...you too dey bless me ooooooo! Uchetorial, pmiller, cruzaj, alameda baba agba haykins baba, and everyother hopeful! This is your month! Congrats ornaments
me just return from mosque come see dis kind testimony YAH ALLAH na my turn next ohhh !! But u sef nazo life be na eye oh sofun eye wipe oko nbo.... I tap into ur testimony Baami Agba.... .. We go gather chill one day for canny smiley wink wa last Baami Agbalagba congratuations

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:
Brethren lo and behold, I got update message from cic few minutes ago....on checking, I saw 'we need your medical info' I am so grateful to God who made ds possible considering that I relied so much on my funding from Uof S.I will list my doc soonest! Still rocking frank edwards...you too dey bless me ooooooo! Uchetorial, pmiller, cruzaj, alameda baba agba haykins baba, and everyother hopeful! This is your month! Congrats ornaments

Congratulations boss,
I tap into your testimony.
Abeg list your docs if you haven't done so already.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by marcuskens: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
U stand a chance then...all u need is use ur SOP to demonstrate ur passion and interest in ur underG degree. 1 year is not a long time to make a u-turn...+ u need loads of prayers...gudluck

mizIvy:

For a year now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
mr fhemmy na so u neva get back to my mail
Fhemmmy:
Na wa for you people oh, with all the visa being chopped, no GALA for me? God is watching you all in 10D screen oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
tuale sir.....God is always faithful to his own....
hold on to your faith.
now your status is no longer "those wey never get TRV"
Jengbetiele:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tweeny24: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:
Congrats. Great news I tap to dis testimony.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vicarsenal(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jengbetiele

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
1) in the secton the cost of my studies. Should it be the total sum of tuition or just for a year. thanks
2) under the section funds available....must it be the total amount youll need as per room and board for the total number of years.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bepzi4jesus: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jengbetiele:

Congratulations bro

More of the good testimonies in d forum IJN
Please can you list all ur docs here please...
Cos am planning to make my application nxt week
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by obig: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hello everybody in the houz
please is it possible to print out my SOA first week of April and submit April ending hope the interval is not too far
the reason is that i have a lump sum of money in my account for a project, so i want to print out the statement first before i use the money
then i can submit abt 3weeks later after the print out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
so far its the same month its okay i guess
obig:
Hello everybody in the houz
please is it possible to print out my SOA first week of April and submit April ending hope the interval is not too far
the reason is that i have a lump sum of money in my account for a project, so i want to print out the statement first before i use the money
then i can submit abt 3weeks later after the print out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chrysolite(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Please great people. My friend who's applying Chemical Engineering graduate program at U of Alberta just got a mail from her department that she'll need to send her English proficiency test results which we'd thought was an excluded criterion. Please people what do we do now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hesque: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Alhamdulilah.. Got medical request mail...

Thank you guys for ur contributions!!! U re the best....

14 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
GA?...baba drop your contact na...we suppose sip something ontop this matter for IB na...check your PM
Jengbetiele:
You land GA job ni?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hesque: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Congrats Bro.....
Jengbetiele:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
hesque:

yaga 2 testimonies in 3hours mehn CIC na me be next Allah rmb we had a deal Ohhh..... smiley wink congrats bro and I tap into ur testimony #go well

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Congrats. Great news I tap to dis testimony.
pursuing it from both sides?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
hesque:

Congrats hesque. Pls list yur docs

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by obig: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
so far its the same month its okay i guess

Ok, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tweeny24: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
hesque:

Medicals just dey flow....congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Kelvinpam(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Congrats

hesque:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
kol1234:
PLEASE HELP ME

ON THE FORM WHERE YOU COMPLETE THE DATE YOUR PROGRAM WOULD BE COMPLETED; I HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN ANY PARTICULAR DATE OF COMPLETION ONLY A MINIMUM OF 2YEARS, PLEASE WHAT IS THE BEST DATE TO COMPLETE IN THIS SECTION?

Check your LOA well, that's if you have it..it must be there..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by realone01(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
congrats...see u in September
hesque:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
baba ohammed u just be 17days na....and ur chill pea don dey exhausted......na long thing ooo
ohammed199:
yaga 2 testimonies in 3hours mehn CIC na me be next Allah rmb we had a deal Ohhh..... smiley wink congrats bro and I tap into ur testimony #go well

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Mcjimmy(m): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
taregs:
how long does it take foe conestoga college to give you a response regarding your application for admission??

Two weeks at least depending on the number of application they are handling because there are some courses and programs that are highly competitive.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by taregs: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
@ Mcjimmy thanks so much for your reply please what is Conestoga admission rate??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Congrats Opsynusy , Jengbetiele and Hesque

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
tnuola its our turn.....AMEN
tnuola:
Congrats Opsynusy , Jengbetiele and Hesque

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by MockinJay(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
chrysolite:
Please great people. My friend who's applying Chemical Engineering graduate program at U of Alberta just got a mail from her department that she'll need to send her English proficiency test results which we'd thought was an excluded criterion. Please people what do we do now?

She can choose to waive it off. Though, I no little of the process.

Here's how it goes; inform the school that you want to waive such requirement cuz u deem fit already having studied in an institution where English was the primary language for more than 5 10 years(cuz the applicant should be in her late 20's) as a supportive implementation, she should add a waec or any document that proves she did study and communicate through English.

You could do all these using the English Proficiency Test(Self Report) Form. A letter should be included. If there's an affidavit for such confirmation, she should carry it out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Well they classified us us 'people wey never get trv'thank God dt wan don become historym

Doc submitted
SOP SESSION
A well detailed sop of 2pages
Letter of admission containing full scholarship of 17,000 per annum and 4000cad per annum from supervisor
Reference letter from undergraduate project supervisor
Reference letter from my lecturer
Certificate of spanish language class completion(intermediate level)
Certificate of german language class(intermediate)
Transcripts,B.sc result
2 IT related international certifications.
2 international published journal in related research area

FINANCE SESSION
Sponsor is my dad.Soa with opening balance of 100k and clossin balance of 700k
2 different plot of land in two locations
Letter of conscent from my mum

MY OBSERVATION
I packaged my application based on applicants that got trv here through funding paid from canada . I read from part 1 to part 7. Though it was tasking I must tell you but I knew what I wanted because I don't have so much money to show. I followed docs submitted by one engr harry of part 4, I saw one christina of part 3, I saw one jijola in part 5 or 6, I read virtually all posts of holyjacket, and all others. One similarity among all of them is they had funding and they showed little moneym I got all ds info through research. That's why I love referring newbies to read from part 3. You will defintely find numerous successful applicants
With same case as yours. Information they say is power. Finally finally TRV is not the end of the world......Thank you all for reading my long gospel. I am proudly one of 'the people wey never get trv' God don do am now. Alihamdulilahi .we shall all get toour destination in no time. Don't forget to fast and pray to the giver of all things for mercy and favour
@deleyi I am so sorry once again.

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.