Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1152420 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chrysolite(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
MockinJay:

She can choose to waive it off. Though, I no little of the process.

Here's how it goes; inform the school that you want to waive such requirement cuz u deem fit already having studied in an institution where English was the primary language for more than 5 10 years(cuz the applicant should be in her late 20's) as a supportive implementation, she should add a waec or any document that proves she did study and communicate through English.

You could do all these using the English Proficiency Test(Self Report) Form. A letter should be included. If there's an affidavit for such confirmation, she should carry it out.

Thanks my oga
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
ada4all:

Thanks
Hopefully the VO will favour me in Jesus name. Amen.

Amen. You will be favored.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
@ Ada4all,I just sent u an email, kindly reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
yregs:
@ Ada4all,I just sent u an email, kindly reply
I have. Do u know hw long the biometrics takes? I don't want to waste time cos of work. Do know when they open?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Thanks @ferdimako, Gotten two offers from 2 diff schools there (TAFE NSW and TAFE SA) Awaiting a medical instruction from CIC hopefully next week I will get a mail. Dat will determine whether I shld continue with Aussie or not.
OK... just know DIBP doesn't mess up!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
tolxitility:

$10000 for d 2yrs(most diploma programs), or for one semester/session?? Anyway, help urslf : www.ontariocolleges.com

Thanks so much for you hand of help @ Ugochux, $10000 for the 2years, i ll check d link u sent, still waiting for more suggestions

You're welcome..NB: diploma programs are quite expensive so $10k for 2yrs fit no dy feasible oo..stand to be corrected.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chukyade: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
jiz, i can't express myself. i have been observing all comments and advise, and the only time i commented was to congratulate iyaejima and tap her blessings. as i type i just got a mail for medicals, i saw it coming becos when i read thru the forum today somebody recvd medical yesterday and he submitted on the 15th. mine was 23rd February............#thankfull to God and feeling excited#

19 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kykybfo: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
hello good people,please i need some clarifications as i would be applying for TRV soon,i plan on using the online route,please can the supporting documents be uploaded online,i got introduction letter from my place of work would that be enough as my employer is saying that they cannot grant me study leave,my sponsor is a family friend,would that suffice or do i have to get someone that is related to me?can i go ahead and do upfront medicals(do i need any form to go for the medicals-consultant practice,and how do i indicate while filling online that i have done medicals). please help me guru's in the house plss.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Congratz I tap to blessing
chukyade:
jiz, i can't express myself. i have been observing all comments and advise, and the only time i commented was to congratulate iyaejima and tap her blessings. as i type i just got a mail for medicals, i saw it coming becos when i read thru the forum today somebody recvd medical yesterday and he submitted on the 15th. mine was 23rd February............#thankfull to God and feeling excited#

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
I agree!!! To avoid stories that touch, applicants should apply to more than one school in different provinces..At least you will meet the requirements for one.

MockinJay:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by IyaEjima(f): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
chukyade:
#GraceAtWork... Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by coldasice007: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
glad to know the phone number i sent helped with resolving your tuition payment issues. If you arrive the VAC early enough an hour tops and you are done before u submit your online application i think you could add an employment letter from a company (family owned, relatives or family friend) to make up for the study leave letter which your present employer did not grant to you to bolster evidence of your return to nigeria. All the best and success
ada4all:
I have. Do u know hw long the biometrics takes? I don't want to waste time cos of work. Do know when they open?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennybravo1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Jengbetiele:
@kennybravo1 boss, I no fit view pm's I don't know why, drop yur mail
. Kenimichs@gmail.com thanks sir is somehow urgent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Siga:
... ^^^There are thousands of schools to pick from.... why this one... and u already read on Facebook where someone called the school a scam... That means something is wrong somewhere... The student may have had a bad experience... Don't think u wanna take that risk... Pick other schools from list of approved schools... Best of luck...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ifeco1: 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
bro, pls I need to reach you. Kindly drop your email or pin. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ifeco1: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
bro, pls I need to reach you. Kindly drop your email or pin. Thanks @jengbetiele
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
King nilobrawn thanks so much congrats to you too once again
mrnilobrawn:

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Congrats
chukyade:

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
What's your email addy bro...
Ifeco1:
bro, pls I need to reach you. Kindly drop your email or pin. Thanks @jengbetiele
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ifeco1: 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Jengbetiele post=32026336]What's your email addy bro...
adeniyiifedayo@gmail.com. Thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by STENON(f): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
darefestus:

Sent
Thanks Bro, Please I've replied your message.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
chukyade:

Congrats dear. Can u list d doc u submitted?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
chukyade:
Congrats, I tap to dis testimony. Pls list the docs you submitted it will help a great deal.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Phronesis2: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
HELLO House, thanks for all ur assistance. I was able to made the payment not long ago with my GTbank card. My question now is, Can i go for my biometrics tomorrow? Or do they book appointment before going there? Also, which documents will I go with and is there any other fees to pay there. Please urgent response will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chukyade: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
submission 20th feb
biometrics 23rd feb
medicals 26th march

CIC -
Study permit,
Questionnaire,
Family info form
Checklist

MINE-
SOP,‎
SOA= 1.9M AND 160K
Official letter of acceptance,
tuition fee receipt, part payment
degree result,
transcript,
Waec result,
birth certificate
introduction letter from coy ‎stating I have been giving leave of absence
Mom’s letter of consent
Letter of employment and all other letters e.g promotion, upgrade etc

‎SPONSOR- (uncle)
soa bal 8m,
fixed deposit 10m,
landed property
shares certificate,
letter of sponsorship on his company’s letter headed,
sponsor's intl passport biodata page
sponsor's birth and marriage certificate,(sworn affidavit)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nyquist(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
edwinbiz:
3wks Sir

Sup G, pls am I required to pay sch fees(M.Eng) to Uof Regina before applying for visa??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by SantohFilz(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
@mronilobrown please can I have your email address
I pmed you buh I don't know if you got it as I didn't get a reply.

I would like to contact you for something... Thanks!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
Yes, It is possible.
It may NOT be easy in my personal view.
This is one of the reasons why online route is popular.
In fact the Nigerian government had to lodge a formal complain / protest against the to CIC
on the issue of withholding passport throughout the duration of the TRV process which used to be 4 months in the past.
Hence the reason for the introduction of the online route a few years ago
You may need to call the VAC office for their advice. Read the link below.
Scroll down and you will see that it is possible but if you package is in Accra already, then the complication
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/faq.aspx?lang=eng
Best wishes

tpent1:
Hi everyone, please can anyone advise how i can request my passport back from the Canadian Embassy. I applied for a visiting visa 2 weeks ago but i need my passport urgently. is it possible to collect the passport and return when i am done? it is not like i want to cancel my application or anything. all i need is my passport. please seniors advise....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
SantohFilz:
@mronilobrown please can I have your email address
I pmed you buh I don't know if you got it as I didn't get a reply.

I would like to contact you for something... Thanks!!!
Sent u PM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
chukyade:
submission 20th feb
biometrics 23rd feb
medicals 26th march

CIC -
Study permit,
Questionnaire,
Family info form
Checklist

MINE-
SOP,‎
SOA= 1.9M AND 160K
Official letter of acceptance,
tuition fee receipt, part payment
degree result,
transcript,
Waec result,
birth certificate
introduction letter from coy ‎stating I have been giving leave of absence
Mom’s letter of consent
Letter of employment and all other letters e.g promotion, upgrade etc

‎SPONSOR- (uncle)
soa bal 8m,
fixed deposit 10m,
landed property
shares certificate,
letter of sponsorship on his company’s letter headed,
sponsor's intl passport biodata page
sponsor's birth and marriage certificate,(sworn affidavit)

Did you pay tuition ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nyquist:

Sup G, pls am I required to pay sch fees(M.Eng) to Uof Regina before applying for visa??
It gives no guarantee of getting a visa, a good packaging gets you a visa .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mosopefoluwa: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
Thinking of differing til next term
yat11:

I would be going there....though for the spring semester......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.