Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1150907 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Wash of life...if I Sabi insider sef...I no ggo ask for 150k..
Na like 1.5M
Siga:
... Anyone wey tell u say hin get insider wey fit influence application... ask him if u can give him/her one of our medical awaitee Full name... make hin tell us through hin insider... the school, and personal details included on the application of that fellow... if he/she can provide such information only known to the applicant.... then and then I will believe... without evidence ...na wash..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Wash of life...if I Sabi insider sef...I no ggo ask for 150k..
Na like 1.5M
... God bless u... as of now... Nigerian Supporters club dey charge people millions to be part of the supporters team to follow Falcons to Canada this summer....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
I really wonder how people could be so gullible especially with the agents who claim they know someone in the Canadian embassy or VO who can influence application.That is why it is always easy to defraud such people, let's all be guided with agents and anything worth doing, is worth doing well.Read up and understand how things work, check cic.gc.ca on such matters and stop dashing agent the money that could help take you from canada airport to your college smiley

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by NaD720: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
blessedfavoured:
nad720 what course are u going for? is it related to what you've been doing? any professional certifications?
Computer Science. Related to the professional course completed this march. I completed a 6 month's course with Aptech Computer Education in Java Programming. And during my years absent in educational background, I was working with a cyberlink communication, Which handles/ prints and operates internet services, but my only problem is when I was working for them, I wasn't issued an employment letter neither do I have any pay slibs, So that is my issue now. So what else do you guys have in mind to help me with?

hayqinsbFX:
Hehehehe....buh are dey not humans...cant they be known...*justasking*
I thought as much that it maybe near to impossible to know a VO personnel. What do you think?

Siga:
... Anyone wey tell u say hin get insider wey fit influence application... ask him if u can give him/her one of our medical awaitee Full name... make hin tell us through hin insider... the school, and personal details included on the application of that fellow... if he/she can provide such information only known to the applicant.... then and then I will believe... without evidence ...na wash..
Lol, You know I cannot ask him this as he will think I am underestimating him. And he may stop communicating/assisting me.

akanni:
I really wonder how people could be so gullible especially with the agents who claim they know someone in the Canadian embassy or VO who can influence application.That is why it is always easy to defraud such people, let's all be guided with agents and anything worth doing, is worth doing well.Read up and understand how things work, check cic.gc.ca on such matters and stop dashing agent the money that could help take you from canada airport to your college smiley
Well, I never believed in %100 because I have been told of so many visa agents making mouths with false claims. I am careful anyway that was why I cam eon here to seek more knowledge and advice from my fellow Nigerian studying in Canada on how their process went. Any other person has similar educational background with me and gt their visa %100?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by NaD720: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Siga:
... God bless u... as of now... Nigerian Supporters club dey charge people millions to be part of the supporters team to follow Falcons to Canada this summer....
Well he charges 900k I think for a full application and documents he provides. Unlike mine.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
NaD720:
Well he charges 900k I think for a full application and documents he provides. Unlike mine.
... Bro... don't waste ur money... Person wey wan buy person dress... na the one wey hin get for body we go first check... U don't need any agent to apply for visa... Canadian Visa app is simple as ABC... Read it carefully... submit all required documents... Don't over submit... ONLY submit what is asked of u... and leave the rest for God...

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
NaD720:

Lol, You know I cannot ask him this as he will think I am underestimating him. And he may stop communicating/assisting me.

... If person jazz sure for am... he go use am hit hin head... If he truly get insider... no one will ask him before hin show u...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blessedfavoured: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
NaD720:

lol he provides documents too?? please flee
wrt the payslips and employment letter, i really don't know what else you can submit to show you've been working there. i'm sure someone will come up with suggestions.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
1.With the information below, you can get a letter from your as the manager of the Farm from inception ( 1 year, 4 months now)
2. If he does not have letter heads, he has to get one sample are even online. Am assuming that the CAC certificate is Jan. 2014.
In that case he is the CEO, you are the manager and his phone will be the contact and the area of operation will be the office address.
3. You said you had java programing training / certification ? ( forgive me my net is bad, so unable to refresh my memory)
If yes, it took you some time to do that, right ? Something around 6 Months.
4. In your SOP, you could explain that you have been assisting your brother since he got the oil company work, you need to specify exact date here. And that the success you achieve in his informal made him set up the farm and give you the role of Manager.
5. Speak with your brother, he should be able to get you something with input from his HR department. You case is good since you are not using the farm for sponsorship neither are you doing self sponsorship.
Remember you only need to convince the V.O that you have not been idle since you left high school.
All investigation in this particular regard if at all, will end up on your brother's table as long as the Farm has CAC CERTIFICATE

6. Your Bro. must be willing to give you his SOA, letter of employment and last promotion(if applicable), property if he has, etc
7. Stop worrying. Let nothing prevent you from submitting your application. Pray GOD to complete in the eye of the V.O.anything incomplete.
Am positive that you will smile soon and say a Big Thanks to NL family soon.
Read back, that will encourage you as you will even see people who have less that what you have access to, chopping TRV.
May you meet HIS FAVOUR and GRACE (AMEN)

NaD720:

The farm is true. Infact it was set up Jan 2014. So I cannot have a rep from the company write and provide me an employment letter and pay slips because It was recently opened. Also, I'm looking looking for an alternative. I do not know wat to do at this time and need an advice.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Mirror97: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nah i was heal and hearty they ..... i passed d medical test
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blessedfavoured: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Siga:
... Bro... don't waste ur money... Person wey wan buy person dress... na the one wey hin get for body we go first check... U don't need any agent to apply for visa... Canadian Visa app is simple as ABC... Read it carefully... submit all required documents... Don't over submit... ONLY submit what is asked of u... and leave the rest for God...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Omo...people 1 use dat scope JA..
God bless nigeria
Siga:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
What do you mean by over submitting?
blessedfavoured:

[/i]

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
NaD720:

Uncle pls forget that agent,he's a scam, go back to cyberlink and get proof from them that you worked with them during the period u claimed and that will cover the gap there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
Agents would go to different lengths to gt documents...
Ur app will be filled with Fake documents...iin any case that Ure nabbed...its ur passport that suffers...
tnuola:

Uncle pls forget that agent,he's a scam, go back to cyberlink and get proof from them that you worked with them during the period u claimed and that will cover the gap there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Ur app will be filled with Fake documents...iin any case that Ure nabbed...its ur passport that suffers...

Shuo why u come dey direct am to me nah? LOL!!!

Anyways I hope he does what's right
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lol..not u na..waas an open ended "YOUR"
tnuola:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Mcjimmy(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
NaD720:

Thanks for the advice, But one more thing that came to my mind, This peeps in question. They do thorough investigation in verifying documents. So if they get in contact with the company to verify if I've worked there and the company denies knowing me. Wouldn't that trigger a false documents in my application?

No problem if they investigate my broda . They will only contact that company and before getting those vital things from that company u will tell them what u want to use it for so that when the visa officer make any inquiry about u they will have something to say. Shikenah you have no probs bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by NaD720: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
Siga:
I understand you Siga, Thanks for your advice, I've thought about it as well that he maybe making mouths, Tho I have seen peeps confirmed their TRV from him, but in my case being the provider of all documents, It maybe different and he may not provide me with more documents which may be negative on my part. I will go ahead with the documents I have already.
Siga:
... If person jazz sure for am... he go use am hit hin head... If he truly get insider... no one will ask him before hin show u...
Well, With what he is saying, He doesn't want to show me. Neither am I ready to ask him.

blessedfavoured:

lol he provides documents too?? please flee
wrt the payslips and employment letter, i really don't know what else you can submit to show you've been working there. i'm sure someone will come up with suggestions.
Thank you for your contribution into my matter. Still expecting more tips and advice from other NL members of knowledgeable process.

soji0509:
1.With the information below, you can get a letter from your as the manager of the Farm from inception ( 1 year, 4 months now)
2. If he does not have letter heads, he has to get one sample are even online. Am assuming that the CAC certificate is Jan. 2014.
In that case he is the CEO, you are the manager and his phone will be the contact and the area of operation will be the office address.
3. You said you had java programing training / certification ? ( forgive me my net is bad, so unable to refresh my memory)
If yes, it took you some time to do that, right ? Something around 6 Months.
4. In your SOP, you could explain that you have been assisting your brother since he got the oil company work, you need to specify exact date here. And that the success you achieve in his informal made him set up the farm and give you the role of Manager.
5. Speak with your brother, he should be able to get you something with input from his HR department. You case is good since you are not using the farm for sponsorship neither are you doing self sponsorship.
Remember you only need to convince the V.O that you have not been idle since you left high school.
All investigation in this particular regard if at all, will end up on your brother's table as long as the Farm has CAC CERTIFICATE

6. Your Bro. must be willing to give you his SOA, letter of employment and last promotion(if applicable), property if he has, etc
7. Stop worrying. Let nothing prevent you from submitting your application. Pray GOD to complete in the eye of the V.O.anything incomplete.
Am positive that you will smile soon and say a Big Thanks to NL family soon.
Read back, that will encourage you as you will even see people who have less that what you have access to, chopping TRV.
May you meet HIS FAVOUR and GRACE (AMEN)

Thank you so much for your info soji0509. He started working Sep of 2013. and No promotion yet. I not think using his company letter head and working as an assistant to his farm business is a good idea as it does not tally to my course of study, but me using the company's letter head and a reference letter from someone there might be credible. Or what do you think? I will also try and find my shares certs I bought while I was working around mid 2008/2009. And My birth certs. I do not want to over submit certs so that they won't see me as someone trying to impress them because they so much despise that. I will submit whatever documents I have with no false info there, and I pray that my VO will be touched with by the GRACE and FAVOR of GOD. Thanks once again for your advice. Also, I do not think reading back to 2009 since this thread started is something I wanna do as I have other things to do.

tnuola:

Brov, What proof are you talking about? You know these cyber cafe companies doesn't issue employment offer/pay slibs when there employee are not up to 20 individual. What other proof do you think I can get from them? Most of the people I know way back then aint there no more and the company has reduced to almost 2 employee. So there is nothing much those two new people could do. But I am still thinking of what to do. More advice from peeps is appreciated.

hayqinsbFX:
Thank you for your advice. I thought as much on this as well. I think I will terminate my communication with him.

tnuola:

Thank you for your info.

P:S: Has anybody's submitted application passed the grace of 3 months? Because if I submit first week of May, and my resumption date is September 8 while my Orientation date is August 24. Do you think I have allowed enough processing time for my application to be fully accessed and granted? Also, Isn't it advisable to be in Canny within one month of resumption date as I have heard?

More Info is Needed. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
olaniyisal:
Hello House,

I got my admission offer. And I have one year left on the international passport.

Thus, this is my question.

Can I still go ahead and submit my application for TRV.

Eventually, I believe and pray my application shall be successful.

My concern is Canada 2 years study permit and I have one year on the passport.

Pls house, as anyone been in this situation before. So as to know what I should do

Advice needed.
visa is not issued beyond the length of passport.
you will only be issued one year visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Siga:

Mentor,
While I am not in support of the agent's claim I do feel some people have links somehow. Probably not guaranteeing visa but maybe keepan eye on a particular app.

I read once on here someone announcing that his application had been processed and he was being called for medical just about 3 days before the medical request officially dropped..Infact,bhe claimed he had an insider in CIC who alerted him abt being on the medical awaitees list or sumtin like that (And he wasnt canvassing for an agent)..

So maybe, there are people who have links and can give infor about the application but have entirely no power whatsoever onbthe decision of the VO.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Taike: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
engr2yen:
Pls,I apply 4 an Msc prog. @ mcgill and up till now am yet to receive ♍Ɣ admission,isn't it not getting late for a prog. Slated 4 sept.

Contact the graduate unit you applied to and ask for updates. Did you get a supervisor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justicia: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hi all. Am on the waiting list. Applied March 19. Am really anxious cos I know its coming soon. I remember when the waitn time used to be very long, say 3 months, when the likes of Chrigo, Oga Siga, Finestlex and other giants usedd to talk abt going to "rant" for the V.O.s to release their decision. I guess there is no more ranting now that it all takes 6 to 7 weeks max. All the "ranting" should now go to the Most High God in form of prayers and fasting. May our "ranting" be acceptable unto Him, Amen! All the best my people!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by herkenorlar: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
darefestus:

IMO na...The state With Owerri as capital.

Lmaooo

Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
darefestus:

Mentor,
While I am not in support of the agent's claim I do feel some people have links somehow. Probably not guaranteeing visa but maybe keepan eye on a particular app.

I read once on here someone announcing that his application had been processed and he was being called for medical just about 3 days before the medical request officially dropped..Infact,bhe claimed he had an insider in CIC who alerted him abt being on the medical awaitees list or sumtin like that (And he wasnt canvassing for an agent)..

So maybe, there are people who have links and can give infor about the application but have entirely no power whatsoever onbthe decision of the VO.
.. U have a point my brother... But person wey get link inside and claims he can influence decision....But still plan to arrange documents for u na liar... if u get person for inside and can influence Visa like he claimed... U can even just put whatever for the application... U don't need documents arrangee ...I lie?

There are people that the banks notify dem sponsors of enquires made on their accounts by the embassy... So... such a person can be sure that he will be called for medicals without even getting medical call... back in the days when I applied for study visa... my Sponsor's bank had notified him weeks before I got my visa of enquiries made on his account and at that time... I don start to dey shop for tickets....lol

Make people just dey careful or else dem go hit one chance..

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 12:05am On Apr 26, 2015
A quick one guys, In the part that says 'your level of study will be .........' In one of the forms. What should I choose as there is no PGD option as I am going for a post graduate certificate program in Fanshawe College.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 12:21am On Apr 26, 2015
kfrosh:
A quick one guys, In the part that says 'your level of study will be .........' In one of the forms. What should I choose as there is no PGD option as I am going for a post graduate certificate program in Fanshawe College.

Graduate certificate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 1:29am On Apr 26, 2015
ok, i dont get that.
does that mean when they verify bank statememts your visa is almost certain.
Siga:
.. U have a point my brother... But person wey get link inside and claims he can influence decision....But still plan to arrange documents for u na liar... if u get person for inside and can influence Visa like he claimed... U can even just put whatever for the application... U don't need documents arrangee ...I lie?

There are people that the banks notify dem sponsors of enquires made on their accounts by the embassy... So... such a person can be sure that he will be called for medicals without even getting medical call... back in the days when I applied for study visa... my Sponsor's bank had notified him weeks before I got my visa of enquiries made on his account and at that time... I don start to dey shop for tickets....lol

Make people just dey careful or else dem go hit one chance..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 1:32am On Apr 26, 2015
soji0509:
G-R-E-A-T.
Fine.Welcome back. Its being a while. Keep up the Banner flying so high.
Well done and Best wishes.
Thanks boss. I believe you're doing fine.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 1:41am On Apr 26, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
ok, i dont get that.
does that mean when they verify bank statememts your visa is almost certain.
.... SOA is not the only thing considered... If they verify ur account it means they are interested in ur app...Nothing is guaranteed until u collect ur Visa...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 1:58am On Apr 26, 2015
ok na..thanks
Siga:
.... SOA is not the only thing considered... If they verify ur account it means they are interested in ur app...Nothing is guaranteed until u collect ur Visa...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by timz47: 2:55am On Apr 26, 2015
congratulations. I tap into ur testimony IJN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.