Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1149847 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Waledarep(m): 1:40am On Apr 25, 2015
dbabba:
Oga ohammed199 I just sent you a pm. Please I need help on the Police Certificate issue. You can check your spam for my message. Thanks
Kindly find your way to Alagbon Police Station. It is a 50keke napep from Obalende. The amount iss #5000 irrespective of any officer you want to apply through. Since we are not allowed to drop contact, the Keyword is that the fee is #5,000.
Shalom!!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pchax: 1:53am On Apr 25, 2015
marcuskens:
People of God, Medical mail don drop oo...maaaadt wait...7weeks aint beans...join me in thanking God.MUN

Congrats man! Thank God!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 3:26am On Apr 25, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
I hope ohammed199 pardons me for posting this, but it's what I think would be of help to the house.
He is 24, has HND, and is going for a bachelors.
He didn't include his HND in his app(wide study gap)
Didn't submit any personal work details and personal account.
He has a good financial backing from his Dad.(9m soa)

** my question is this...he has applied 3rice already...
Can he apply a fourth time correcting all obvious loopholes
Will a fourth time attract any form of ban(just asking)..
Travel history, personal asset and financial, purpose of visit...we're among reasons that were ticked

Thanks in advance for your reply

He can apply again, but I'll personally advice him to take his time before reapplying, he didn't tackle the reasons in the app prior to this, all he did was beef up the finances.

If he can mail the documents submitted and the reasons for the delay to you, it would be nice, so the house can help him out.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 3:28am On Apr 25, 2015
modskiller:
[size=15pt]People People People, please do canada ban people after apply for a specific number of times[/size] ??

Nope..

Please reduce your font its distracting.. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 3:33am On Apr 25, 2015
Gods1son:

Pls, suggest things for me to add for that 1year space. My course is global business management. I got a suggestion to get a letter for voluntary work in a firm. Help me with suggestions, my first degree is Fisheries Management.

Quick question first,when you chose the global business mgt prog, where did/do you think you'll end up working at the end of the prog?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 4:30am On Apr 25, 2015
I think so too, maybe after sometime...
It's easy to say docs he didn't submit and I think his app can be tackled from. That angle..
1)No employment information
2)No personl statements of accounts
3)choice of program(bachelors)
4)contradiction in current certifications and intended program.
tnuola:

He can apply again, but I'll personally advice him to take his time before reapplying, he didn't tackle the reasons in the app prior to this, all he did was beef up the finances.

If he can mail the documents submitted and the reasons for the delay to you, it would be nice, so the house can help him out.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 4:33am On Apr 25, 2015
It's funny he hs bn asking for opinions of people who don't know bout his choice of program.
I feel only you knows best what opportunity the choice of program can give you.
Sometimes when VOS tick purpose of Visit we think they re wicked.
When we cant sufficiently defend some important facts.
tnuola:

Quick question first,when you chose the global business mgt prog, where did/do you think you'll end up working at the end of the prog?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 4:51am On Apr 25, 2015
G-R-E-A-T.
Fine.Welcome back. Its being a while. Keep up the Banner flying so high.
Well done and Best wishes.
ManTiger:

Great Ife? Omo Iya mii howdy paddy?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 5:25am On Apr 25, 2015
Awesome !
My man is back fully loaded.
The moment I saw the post from Don Siga, I knew peace, progress has returned once again.
Yes the VOs are now under G4 network
More medicals and TRV next week (amen)
pchax:

Been following your convo... but mehn, you don't need to focus this much on NYSC by putting all the callup letters or posting letter or whatever. You know what NYSC is? Service to your fatherland. Use that card and play it to your advantage. You can put it in your CV as your current job "Teacher in XYZ Grammar School. Under the National Youth Service Scheme". Or you can mention it in your SOP as part of your dedication to Nigeria i.e "Currently, in service to my fatherland under the youth service scheme, I have experienced firsthand some of the challenges in the country and I believe that with proper blahblahblah (something related to your field) we can solve blahblahblah (a challenge related to your field that is present in Nigeria). Hence my decision to further my studies in blahblahblah".

Side Note: I didn't include any NYSC doc in my app because in my callup letter, my surname was misspelled. In my certificate, my first name was misspelled. I just mentioned NYSC in my CV.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olaniyisal: 6:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Hello House,

I got my admission offer. And I have one year left on the international passport.

Thus, this is my question.

Can I still go ahead and submit my application for TRV.

Eventually, I believe and pray my application shall be successful.

My concern is Canada 2 years study permit and I have one year on the passport.

Pls house, as anyone been in this situation before. So as to know what I should do

Advice needed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 25, 2015
Good morning all,

I woke to read @Ohammed99 was delayed again..It is disheartening .

1. I think Hayqins may be right about the study gap and lack of proof of employment (which can solve the personal asset reason) but I don't think that is the whole story here

2. How about his SOP, how strong was it?..I believe he could have mentioned in here(if he didn't) why he was pursuing a barchelors after an advance diploma and what opportunities obtaining such will bring his way(Which should help with the purpose of visit).

3. The third reason which is travel history-I think can be sorted from his SOP, if he has a virgin passport, I would assume that the VO thinks he maybe will not return home on getting to a country such as theirs which i think again is linked with No.2 he should state how employable his intended course of study is in the Nigerian job market, why he is travelling to Canada to study the couse and how his foreign degree will give him that edge.

That's my Opinion..

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Oga... I see progress has been made... Beginning of new things to come... All the best..
Never had chance to review that stuff but I'm sure you ll be fine cool cool

Thanks man..I pray so too.
Although I'm getting neurotic already.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by cheesenutbuger: 8:10am On Apr 25, 2015
tnuola:

Nope..

Please, on what ground do they ban ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2015
cheesenutbuger:

Please, on what ground do they ban ?

Can't tell you can check www.cic.gc.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by herkenorlar: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2015
modskiller:

Use both IMO to show then you've been working and you have enough to sustain and survive without working in canada.

What's IMO?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Gods1son: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2015
Can I say I've been doing a voluntary work (no formal payment) at my dad's company for like 10 months. He's into business nd financial consultancy. He will then provide all docs to back that up. Hope it will not look arranged cos he is my sponsor too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by minnietope(f): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2015
herkenorlar:

What's IMO?

In my opinion, #IMO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 25, 2015
herkenorlar:

What's IMO?

IMO na...The state With Owerri as capital.

Lmaooo

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Mirror97: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2015
I didn't get Trv after been called for medical .... though that was 2years ago
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Zattiezat: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2015
Mirror97:
I didn't get Trv after been called for medical .... though that was 2years ago
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2015
darefestus:

Thanks man..I pray so too.
Although I'm getting neurotic already.
I must warn you the waiting period will be the most difficult time you ll ever pass through.. Just get busy & pray often... wink wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by engr2yen: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2015
Pls,I apply 4 an Msc prog. @ mcgill and up till now am yet to receive ♍Ɣ admission,isn't it not getting late for a prog. Slated 4 sept.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dbabba: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2015
Newww1:

Pls pple.do u agree dis person is funny!!! LWKMD lol am fainting menh! U Wnt dem to double ban ohammed199 Biko read thread.

We dnt share police no here oo grin

Lol, that's why I sent a pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dbabba: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Waledarep:

Kindly find your way to Alagbon Police Station. It is a 50keke napep from Obalende. The amount iss #5000 irrespective of any officer you want to apply through. Since we are not allowed to drop contact, the Keyword is that the fee is #5,000.
Shalom!!!

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2015
herkenorlar:

What's IMO?

In My Opinion

IMO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2015
tnuola:

Nope..

Aiit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Is what he does in his company related to what you have studied and what ur going for?

If yes..why not...he can write d study leave letters among others for you
Gods1son:
Can I say I've been doing a voluntary work (no formal payment) at my dad's company for like 10 months. He's into business nd financial consultancy. He will then provide all docs to back that up. Hope it will not look arranged cos he is my sponsor too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2015
Lol..people say this...
I'm getting braced up..
Ogbeche77:
I must warn you the waiting period will be the most difficult time you ll ever pass through.. Just get busy & pray often... wink wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tosinfemi: 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
[b]LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL - 2015)
1. Bobola86; Jan 30, Concordia University
College of Alberta, online, PG TRV
2. Jengbetiele; Feb 15, UofS, Online, TRV
3. Pmiller1:Feb 17, Sask Poly, Dip, Online,
DELAYED
4. uchetorial: Feb 17 Sask Poly,PG -Paper
Route
5. Hesque: Feb 19, Humber, PG, Online,
TRV
6. CruzAj: Feb 19, NSCC, Pgd, paper,
DELAYED
7. Joeyf: Feb 26, NSCC, DIP,Online
8. Yreg: Mar 02, MUN, Pgd, Online,
MEDICAL
9. Waledarep: Mar 03, MUN, Advanced Dip,
Paper, DELAYED
10. Ohammed199: Mar 06, University of
Manitoba, UG, Online
11. Marcuskens: Mar 08, MUN, Online
12. Dapsey66: Mar 10, Centennial college,
PGD, Online
13. Newww1: Mar 17, Lakeland College, PG,
14. ada4all: Mar 29, Seneca College, PG,
Online.
15. Moheat: April 8 Humber College,
Diploma, online,
16. Sexysammy0906: April 8, Vancouver
Island University, MBA, Paper
17. Jakay: April 8, MI of MUN, Adv. Diploma,
18. Darefestus April 23rd, UofL, PG, Online
19.CruzAj: April 24, NSCC, Pgd, paper Route
20. Tosinfemi: April 15, Fanshwe College, PG, Online
If you have admission and have applied for
TRV
Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study
BEST WISHES[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by NaD720: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hello NLanders,
Greetings to the successful applicants and the ones that are yet to receive their TRV or submitted. I am a 27 years old aspiring study permit applicant, However, my last educational qualification is a Professional Java Programmer Professional course which ended March 31st. . I obtained my Waec result 2008, so since then I haven't attended any polytechnic or university in Nigeria till date. Only been working minor works, which I was not employed with my Waec certs or any other certs. However, I am applying as an undergraduate student with a college in BC, Canada and I have gotten my admission letter and My resumption date is September 8, Which Orientation which is compulsory is August 24. and paid my one year tuition fee. With the receipt and the help of my sponsor(My brother) working in the oil firm with an closing balance of 6m. I need to ask The chances of me applying since my last Educational level from 2008 till 2014 was not known.

P:S, I haven't gotten my latest edu. qualification certs. Which I will obtain before my sbmission. SO if anyone of you have an advice to render, It will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Also, My brother has a farm business which he manages as other source of income added to the income of him working as an engineer. Do anybody have any credible advice he/she could render as I plan on submitting first week of May and need a proper advice and/or documents that I need to arrange and submit before I proceed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.