Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1148979 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by countsparrow: 12:40pm On May 13, 2015
How do I tackle employment history o, I was rejected based on personal assets andfinance situation, current employment situation, purpose of visit, length of proposed stay, travel history... Although after service in 2013, I had a mini business I used to run, it hasn't kept much in my pocket just to keep body and soul together, in other words my SOA can't be useful...

Imagine, only me with all dis kind query!!!
Please advice from all and sundry is needed...

Can I add an employment letter from my Dad's company to my new application, can it serve as an home tie, and also for current employment situation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JJCE(m): 12:52pm On May 13, 2015
shegsky:

whats the minimum / maximum amount you are looking up to in the SOA.
15 to 20 million should be okay....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 13, 2015
@ marcuskens tanx dts all i need to hear, i was sent an sms and also an email that my biometrics has been sent to cic. but thought cic will contact me dt my biometrics has been received. is well have done my best and let God do the rest
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 1:39pm On May 13, 2015
JJCE:

For?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 13, 2015
Hello house

Its been awhile though I visit the other thread more often

Pls I would like info on any uni that offers admission in SCM(supply chain management) with just IELTS preferably in Toronto.
Thanks in anticipation to your response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sheriph: 2:10pm On May 13, 2015
@shiga, Tinuola and other House member, My wife got to firstbank today to transfer her school fee to conestoga college account. She was told at the bank that the Canadian dollar exchange rate is 205 . please help me ooo, my calculation was 165 as at 2days ago. Please which means can she use to pay school fees.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JJCE(m): 2:23pm On May 13, 2015
tnuola:

For?
for statement of account, cos i want to use one sponsor, just said my view, you can enlight me more.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 2:32pm On May 13, 2015
grin grin wink

hayqinsbFX:
@team12 I love the way you're exercising your faith, looking into the future already knowing that the God that owns the VO has already stamped the passport. You're just waiting for a physical manifestation.
The real meaning of FAITH!...it bears no doubts or plan B!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vicumej: 2:47pm On May 13, 2015
sheriph:
@shiga, Tinuola and other House member, My wife got to firstbank today to transfer her school fee to conestoga college account. She was told at the bank that the Canadian dollar exchange rate is 205 . please help me ooo, my calculation was 165 as at 2days ago. Please which means can she use to pay school fees.

That's outrageous. I made an online payment five days ago with my GTB naira master card & i was charged 175 naira per Canadian Dollar.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CHERIPH: 2:51pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=vicumej post=33699319]

That's outrageous. I made an online payment five days ago with my GTB naira master card & i was charged 175 naira per Canadian Dollar.[/quote

You can imagine,so that 175 ovarall including charges
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ifeco1: 3:14pm On May 13, 2015
sheriph:

I think they are using US dollar, which will be converted to canadian dollar later.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by easyxtan: 3:25pm On May 13, 2015
I want to know if i need to notarize my affidavit of sponsorship? and please can anybody list the documents needed to be notarize before i summit my application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by easyxtan: 3:28pm On May 13, 2015
I think they mistake it for united state dollars, when i did mine, Union bank charge at the rate of 167 and the bank charges for the transfer was just 50 dollars to transfer 10,000
Ifeco1:

I think they are using US dollar, which will be converted to canadian dollar later.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mevisbleek: 3:32pm On May 13, 2015
Kirri:
Hello house

Pls I would like info on any uni that offers admission in SCM(supply chain management) with just IELTS preferably in Toronto.

University of Windsor. Masters in scm at the odette school of business.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 3:44pm On May 13, 2015
Kirri:
Hello house

if it's college you are looking for try seneca, humber or st. Lawrence college. They all offer PGcerts in the course. Then for uni u can check wilfrid laurel uni, University of Manitoba and search the Internet. Google is your friend grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 3:49pm On May 13, 2015
Ada4alll...my Seneca fam...
How's it bn...How's the wait...
Make we rent room 2geda na... wink wink wink wink
ada4all:
if it's college you are looking for try seneca, humber or st. Lawrence college. They all offer PGcerts in the course. Then for uni u can check wilfrid laurel uni, University of Manitoba and search the Internet. Google is your friend grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ifeco1: 3:49pm On May 13, 2015
easyxtan:
I think they mistake it for united state dollars, when i did mine, Union bank charge at the rate of 167 and the bank charges for the transfer was just 50 dollars to transfer 10,000

Yea... Or they might want to even trade with USD.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 13, 2015
JJCE:
Okay, whats your location.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by easyxtan: 4:07pm On May 13, 2015
easyxtan:
I want to know if i need to notarize my affidavit of sponsorship? and please can anybody list the documents needed to be notarize before i summit my application

can someone please answer my question
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by nevachange(f): 4:11pm On May 13, 2015
Hello everyone.. pls pls.. i need a sample for a study leave approval... thanks in advance... abeg make una help here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennykentipsy: 4:21pm On May 13, 2015
Hello house I just submitted my application at the VFS office. The documents submitted :

Self
Offer letter
Official school receipt of part of 70% payment and telex copy
Transcripts
B.sc certificate
NYSC certificate
Weac and neco result
Computer certificate program
Int passport
Birth certificate
Police clearance
Bank statement
Employment letter
work ID card
Letter of reference from work
Study leave stating duration of my leave

Sponsor (Mother)(Retired and also in business)
Notification of retirement
Statement of account and fixed deposit 5M
2 landed property valued at 30M by lag state government
Letter on introduction
Letter of sponsorship
Notarized affidavit
Passport data page
Land use receipts on both properties
Pension ID card
Receipt issued to tenants showing 2.5M yearly income on rents

Note
Am the only dependant
College; Niagara college 1yr graduate certificate program

IN GOD I TRUST

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 4:38pm On May 13, 2015
I wish you God's Grace. Amen...No SOP?

kennykentipsy:
Hello house I just submitted my application at the VFS office. The documents submitted :

Self
Offer letter
Official school receipt of part of 70% payment and telex copy
Transcripts
B.sc certificate
NYSC certificate
Weac and neco result
Computer certificate program
Int passport
Birth certificate
Police clearance
Bank statement
Employment letter
work ID card
Letter of reference from work
Study leave stating duration of my leave

Sponsor (Mother)(Retired and also in business)
Notification of retirement
Statement of account and fixed deposit 5M
2 landed property valued at 30M by lag state government
Letter on introduction
Letter of sponsorship
Notarized affidavit
Passport data page
Land use receipts on both properties
Pension ID card
Receipt issued to tenants showing 2.5M yearly income on rents

Note
Am the only dependant
College; Niagara college 1yr graduate certificate program

IN GOD I TRUST

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 4:41pm On May 13, 2015
@kennykentipsy details on any study gap, previous course during bsc and the course you're going for would be needed for full assessment.

Your Financials re okay.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 13, 2015
mevisbleek:

Alright thank u sir nd i'm a ma
Yes Sir, you can submit the one she has on her profile. Quick question, have you paid the acceptance fee (not tuition, the fee to reserve her seat in the program I guess its normally like $250). If yes, that's cool you can submit the letter on her profile but if No I guess you would have to pay that first then you will receive a second letter, that's the letter you would have to submit to CIC.

I guess I am right :-) .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennykentipsy: 5:09pm On May 13, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
@kennykentipsy details on any study gap, previous course during bsc and the course you're going for would be needed for full assessment.

Your Financials re okay.

I had a gap after my secondary education in 2006-2009 bur I gave explanation that I was trying to gain admission to the university and course of my choice but I couldn't but I wasn't idle I did a computer diploma course and attended per university classes i.e tutorial centers before my admission in 2009 ... I attached my computer certificate as evidence

I studied B.sc business administration and am going for a post graduate certificate program IN international business management
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennykentipsy: 5:13pm On May 13, 2015
Team12:
I wish you God's Grace. Amen...No SOP?

thanks Bro. I didn't write SOP I was told it only compulsory for university students but added advantage for college students

though I used an agent I can't mention here

but I also read this forum to get prepared
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Tlad5598: 5:15pm On May 13, 2015
Hello house, pls how did you go about getting police clearance?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Chimanet(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2015
Hello everyone, I did a wire transfer for part payment of my school fees to my school in canada on 7th of this month. But till now I have not gotten confirmation from them. Please house does it take this long? I think am running a little bit late behind schedule. Want to know if anyone here has had this kind of issue before. I have even sent my school the wire transfer telex. Please I need advice on what to do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Lolly1204: 5:27pm On May 13, 2015
Hi everyone,I am a first timer...I got admission for post graduate course (Food safety and quality assurance-food processing) into conestoga college for Sept 2015 section and am about to pay part of my tuition fees using CBN Form A transfer. The problem is the account officer is requesting for IBAN No and Sort code but the school only gave me the bank no,transit no,account no,swift code and routing no...This is causing a delay for my payment. Please anyone who has gone through this form of payment should please respond....Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennykentipsy: 5:28pm On May 13, 2015
plz how do I respond to emails on this forum I av a few I don't know how to read them
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennykentipsy: 5:31pm On May 13, 2015
Tlad5598:
Hello house, pls how did you go about getting police clearance?

algbon CID but I can help u with someone there very easy jus sit in his office while it done 2 of his son ar in canada very nice man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CHERIPH: 5:40pm On May 13, 2015
easyxtan:

Got it at 167 at another firstbank branch with 15k charges. Thanks to all. I fear at first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.