Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1154208 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Solo8(m): 5:49pm On May 13, 2015
Lolly1204:
Hi everyone,I am a first timer...I got admission for post graduate course (Food safety and quality assurance-food processing) into conestoga college for Sept 2015 section and am about to pay part of my tuition fees using CBN Form A transfer. The problem is the account officer is requesting for IBAN No and Sort code but the school only gave me the bank no,transit no,account no,swift code and routing no...This is causing a delay for my payment. Please anyone who has gone through this form of payment should please respond....Thanks and God bless.

Call the school and ask for that. I don't think we use IBAN no here in canada, I've not heard of it. If you don't suceed, post again and I'll try and see if I can get my friend that works in a bank to help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ahyotomiwa: 5:50pm On May 13, 2015
kennykentipsy:
plz how do I respond to emails on this forum I av a few I don't know how to read them

just reply by saying any tin via the mail sent..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CHERIPH: 5:50pm On May 13, 2015
Chimanet:
Hello everyone, I did a wire transfer for part payment of my school fees to my school in canada on 7th of this month. But till now I have not gotten confirmation from them. Please house does it take this long? I think am running a little bit late behind schedule. Want to know if anyone here has had this kind of issue before. I have even sent my school the wire transfer telex. Please I need advice on what to do

Sometimes, it takes 5days upward. U transfered on thur 7th. Remove sat n Sunday now. Today is d 4th day. Relax bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Solo8(m): 5:51pm On May 13, 2015
For those trying to contact me via email, please ask your questions on the thread so others can benefit from your help.

I'm really not going to exchange email till we've talked on the board extensively.

No hard feelings.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CHERIPH: 5:53pm On May 13, 2015
Lolly1204:
Hi everyone,I am a first timer...I got admission for post graduate course (Food safety and quality assurance-food processing) into conestoga college for Sept 2015 section and am about to pay part of my tuition fees using CBN Form A transfer. The problem is the account officer is requesting for IBAN No and Sort code but the school only gave me the bank no,transit no,account no,swift code and routing no...This is causing a delay for my payment. Please anyone who has gone through this form of payment should please respond....Thanks and God bless.

My wife paid today to conestoga . Try first bank. She paid in from firstbank
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 5:53pm On May 13, 2015
Onpoint...when did u complete nysc..?
kennykentipsy:

I had a gap after my secondary education in 2006-2009 bur I gave explanation that I was trying to gain admission to the university and course of my choice but I couldn't but I wasn't idle I did a computer diploma course and attended per university classes i.e tutorial centers before my admission in 2009 ... I attached my computer certificate as evidence

I studied B.sc business administration and am going for a post graduate certificate program IN international business management
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Solo8(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2015
kennykentipsy:
Hello house I just submitted my application at the VFS office. The documents submitted :

Self
Offer letter
Official school receipt of part of 70% payment and telex copy
Transcripts
B.sc certificate
NYSC certificate
Weac and neco result
Computer certificate program
Int passport
Birth certificate
Police clearance
Bank statement
Employment letter
work ID card
Letter of reference from work
Study leave stating duration of my leave

Sponsor (Mother)(Retired and also in business)
Notification of retirement
Statement of account and fixed deposit 5M
2 landed property valued at 30M by lag state government
Letter on introduction
Letter of sponsorship
Notarized affidavit
Passport data page
Land use receipts on both properties
Pension ID card
Receipt issued to tenants showing 2.5M yearly income on rents

Note
Am the only dependant
College; Niagara college 1yr graduate certificate program

IN GOD I TRUST

Good luck, hopefully you get into Niagara. It's a beutiful area!. I have house there that I go to in when I'm free to relax, its so quiet and serene, you'd love it.

Contact me when you get here.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Lolly1204: 5:59pm On May 13, 2015
CHERIPH:

My wife paid today to conestoga . Try first bank. She paid in from firstbank
Thanks for your prompt response, I am paying from my sponsor's account which is Zenith Bank...Did the bank ask for IBAN code or Sort code ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Lolly1204: 6:05pm On May 13, 2015
Solo8:

Call the school and ask for that. I don't think we use IBAN no here in canada, I've not heard of it. If you don't suceed, post again and I'll try and see if I can get my friend that works in a bank to help.
Hi there,thanks for your response...I already called the school today and they said the information they have concerning the transfer is all they have sent...I am so confused right now...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kykybfo: 6:06pm On May 13, 2015
Team12:
...but I am not really a fan of Provincial Nominee though. It bottles u up in one province permanently. My hope is that i work towards getting a job immediately after school so i can get a normal work permit that can be extended and not necessarily have to apply for a PGWP. I plan to attend all sorts of functions and seminars to build a network before the end of my program.

Nonetheless, I have already started the process of applying for another program for fall 2016 (immediately after my masters) so I can get the 3 years PGWP for thé sake if rest of mind...lol. For a start, I immediately applied to Centennial college yesterday for a course that compliments what I am currently going for... becos that PR must not elude me o...Making hay...to avoid stories that touch... grin

Pls House,in reference to what Team12 posted,i have offer for a 1yr advanced dip cert,if am to get a 1yr masters prog after completing my adv diploma,would i still qualify for 3yrs pgw or what? please i need clarifications. help gurus.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Tlad5598: 6:06pm On May 13, 2015
@kenny, pls what is the modality? Does it involve any cost? If yes, pls how much? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennykentipsy: 6:07pm On May 13, 2015
Solo8:

Good luck, hopefully you get into Niagara. It's a beutiful area!. I have house there that I go to in when I'm free to relax, its so quiet and serene, you'd love it.

oh really I'll definitely contact you if u can help with affordable accommodation

I hope there part time jobs to sustain a lil in that area
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 6:07pm On May 13, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Ada4alll...my Seneca fam...
How's it bn...How's the wait...
Make we rent room 2geda na... wink wink wink wink
Hi hi deary. Don't worry by God's grace we will fly together to canny with all other seneca peeps. Looking forward to meeting u grin.....dont know if u are a guy or lady. But all join. wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennykentipsy: 6:09pm On May 13, 2015
Tlad5598:
@kenny, pls what is the modality? Does it involve any cost? If yes, pls how much? Thanks

yeah it involves money just about 8k I will beg him reduce it I will just take one hr
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Solo8(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2015
Lolly1204:

Hi there,thanks for your response...I already called the school today and they said the information they have concerning the transfer is all they have sent...I am so confused right now...

Go to another bank and ask. I think the bank you are trying to pay from don't understand what you are trying to do. I find this annoying whenever I come back to naija, customer service is awful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ahyotomiwa: 6:10pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=kennykentipsy post=33702101]Hello house I just submitted my application at the VFS office. The documents submitted :

HELP ME OUT WITH THE CONTACT AT THE CID OFFICE FOR POLICE CLR

SEND VIA PM...CHK UR MAIL..TANKS ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennykentipsy: 6:12pm On May 13, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Onpoint...when did u complete nysc..?

I completed nysc in 2014 Oct I started working Nov 2014 about a month later till now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:14pm On May 13, 2015
Haha...I'm one buffed up guy like that...lol..
About flyinmg together....i myt b moving too early for you o..
Buh let's see
ada4all:
Hi hi deary. Don't worry by God's grace we will fly together to canny with all other seneca peeps. Looking forward to meeting u grin.....dont know if u are a guy or lady. But all join. wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 6:15pm On May 13, 2015
sheriph:
@shiga, Tinuola and other House member, My wife got to firstbank today to transfer her school fee to conestoga college account. She was told at the bank that the Canadian dollar exchange rate is 205 . please help me ooo, my calculation was 165 as at 2days ago. Please which means can she use to pay school fees.

Use 'Form A'.. 1CAD is stil equal to 165naira

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:15pm On May 13, 2015
You cool..let grace do the rest...
kennykentipsy:

I completed nysc in 2014 Oct I started working Nov 2014 about a month later till now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennykentipsy: 6:19pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=ahyotomiwa post=33705425][/quote]

I understand how to send pm msg here pls no vex just add @yahoo.com to my username that my email send me a mail now

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennykentipsy: 6:36pm On May 13, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
You cool..let grace do the rest...

thanks fam.. ar u awating trv or u there already?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Lolly1204: 6:37pm On May 13, 2015
Truce01:
Good morning all,
With a heart full of joy and gratitude to God I real out the info below.

Submission (paper route) - 16/3/2015
Request for med exam - 20/4/2015
Med exam done - 22/4/2015
Result sent CIC - 5/5/2015
TRV approved - 6/5/2015

Currently waiting for passport return via courier. Thank you all for the info in this forum, it really helped. Now, which airline to use ASAP that will be cheap, I wonder!
To Conestoga I go, God win smiley
Hi Truce,congrats on your TRV,I got admission in Conestoga college (Food safety and quality assurance-food processing) I am currently about to submit my documents but having issue with my payment transfer. I am using CBN Form A transfer from Zenith Bank and the bank is requesting for IBAN no and Sort code but the school only gave Bank no,Transit no,Account No,Swift Code,and Routing no.....Please advise me on how to go about this because its causing a delay. I will also appreciate if i can have your email addy and if possible your phone number for better communication.....I have limited time as school resumes in September....Please help,Thanks and God bless....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Lolly1204: 6:42pm On May 13, 2015
Ugochux:

Use 'Form A'.. 1CAD is stil equal to 165naira
Hi there,it seems you are familiar with the Form A transfer,Please what bank informations are required.. because the account officer in charge of my transfer is requesting for IBAN cno and Swift code....But the school only gave Bank no,transit no,account no,swift code and routing no.....Please help...Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:53pm On May 13, 2015
I'm 3weeks into my application...smiley
kennykentipsy:

thanks fam.. ar u awating trv or u there already?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=Snappyfingaz post=28706954]1st Application
Applied: 27th April
Biometrics: 9th May
Refused: 15th May
Reasons: Purpose of visit, length of proposed stay, financial and personal assets and current employment situation.

Docs Submitted: Sponsor SOA (Salary Acct M30+, dorm account $120+k),
Sponsor letter and letter from sponsor's employer. NO SOP.

2nd Application
Applied: 3rd October
Biometrics: 9th October
Med Call: 28th November
Med Done: 3rd December
Passport Request: 8th December.

Docs Submitted:

*Sponsor SOA for 6months (salary acct. 40+M, dorm acct $120+K)
*Sponsor letter and letter from sponsor's employer
*My four months SOA (500+K)
*Letter of introduction and study leave letters from my employer
*SOP (clearly detailing why I chose to study in Canada and at the University of Regina and my plans to return to Naija upon graduation.

This is all. Note that none of my documents were notarized. If someone agrees to sponsor you and puts it in writing with his contact details clearly stated I see no reason for all that. Sponsor meanwhile is my maternal uncle with different surname. Thanks everyone. If any questions, I'll do well to answer them. May part 7 be better and sweeter than part 6. God bless everyone.
[/quote
Hi please can I get a format for study leave... It's my uncles company he wanna know how to go about it thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CHERIPH: 7:27pm On May 13, 2015
Lolly1204:

Thanks for your prompt response, I am paying from my sponsor's account which is Zenith Bank...Did the bank ask for IBAN code or Sort code ?

No, most foreign accout uses iban numbers, but I tink the sch has iban becos i guess I saw it. Check the school details well

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:34pm On May 13, 2015
baba seyi.....u go unaab?
or na unaab u finish from
[quote author=SeyiMiilan post=33693421][/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dbabba: 8:01pm On May 13, 2015
Solo8:

I'm also going to Niagaara College. I submitted my application yesterday.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Lolly1204: 8:42pm On May 13, 2015
CHERIPH:

No, most foreign accout uses iban numbers, but I tink the sch has iban becos i guess I saw it. Check the school details well
Please I beg you,can you please confirm with the informations your wife has since we are apparently going to the same school and same course....its going to be the same account...Royal Bank of Canada. The school emailed me the informations to me and I also called today to confirm...Since you made mention that she has paid today and was it Form A transfer she used...Please help me check the details and if possible send it to me....Thanks and God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ornaments(f): 9:28pm On May 13, 2015
Lindyque........................Can you copy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.