Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1152449 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Pmiller1:

So sorry am lost bro, I already have all my documents save as pdf files
If you must merge them together you hv to convert them back to image and re-merge. Its easy, you can do it online..Note you ar not merging any of cic forms.

Any of these will do. http://www.freepdfconvert.com/pdf-image

http://pdf2jpg.net
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

If you must merge them together you hv to convert them back to image and re-merge. Its easy, you can do it online..Note you ar not merging any of cic forms.
Noted... Pls any help with a link I can merge my files?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Pmiller1:

Noted... Pls any help with a link I can merge my files?
You dont need any link for that.. Dont you have MICROSOFT OFFICE WORD install on ur system?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by okchris: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
@Pmiller1 You can go to www.google.com when you are there, type: how to merge multiple files into one file/ how to merge pdf files into one single file. You will see loads of Youtube videos taking you one step at a time. Also, adobe acrobat xi pro should help. Bless...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

You dont need any link for that.. Dont you have MICROSOFT OFFICE WORD install on ur system?
Sure I do. Thanks u av been helpful... Ese
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
okchris:
@Pmiller1 You can go to www.google.com when you are there, type: how to merge multiple files into one file/ how to merge pdf files into one single file. You will see loads of Youtube videos taking you one step at a time. Also, adobe acrobat xi pro should help. Bless...
Thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
Pmiller1:

Sure I do. Thanks u av been helpful... Ese
You might need to install pdf printer tho or try okchris suggestion...
Goodluck.
Bdw are you for studies or visit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

You might need to install pdf printer tho or try okchris suggestion...
Goodluck.
Bdw are you for studies or visit?
Studies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Pmiller1:

Studies
Please do it well oo.....no room for error,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by BizBloke(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
9jabiggurl:

On your profile, i Think there is...what i did was call them and gave them my card details to debit for payment.....call their account section they resume today...

All the best

I'll call their Accounts section on Monday. I didn't see it on my profile; checked again.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by BaaleofMontreal: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
cbaldwin2013:
Hello House

I have a short and quick question and would appreciate your contribution.I am applying to study in Canada and my sponsor lives in the United Kingdom and so his bank statement etc have to be from the UK.We have close ties because he is my uncle. Anyway the question is does my sponsor have to come from Nigeria or Canada

Your sponsor can be in any country, just ensure you can show your relationship with the sponsor and you must also have a strong home tie to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by jamsey(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
BaaleofMontreal:

Your sponsor can be in any country, just ensure you can show your relationship with the sponsor and you must also have a strong home tie to Nigeria
please i need a question to ask on sponsor account..is it the account closing balance dat is important or it is the average account record on the statement of account..how much must be on my sponsor account (not of the same surname)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Halimaah: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
nekkii:
human resource management,i really do like your faith,we'll keep praying I know God will do it for us
. Amen o... Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by MrArams: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Its just the 3rd day in January and temperatures already hitting -25c and wind chill of -30, and lectures starts next week.

Make CIC answer our people ooo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaluj2: 12:01am On Jan 04, 2015
tnuola:

Hello nekkii , does your course have a may start? And how many years is it? Wne help my cousin for a may start admission in HR in any school.

Thanks

Try college of new Caledonia, it has January, May and September.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by BaaleofMontreal: 12:04am On Jan 04, 2015
jamsey:
please i need a question to ask on sponsor account..is it the account closing balance dat is important or it is the average account record on the statement of account..how much must be on my sponsor account (not of the same surname)

The account should have a reasonable balance to show that your sponsor is able to take care of his/her needs/responsibilities while also sponsoring you and the account must have good inflow and outflow of cash

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 1:56am On Jan 04, 2015
Dats where u are dear? I think I saw dia admission process E be like long tin. Dunno of de have my course sef. I'd peep dem again sha. Thanks for d input.. Hw life dia nau hope u prepping well for ur 1st lecture day hun
tianadiva:
u of m dats if u re intrested wink or u wnt only college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 2:00am On Jan 04, 2015
Word ma blooder.. U certain? Make sense then so it wasn't in ur admission letter packet u shd pay some amount on a specified date? Make sense they have environmental management. Guess I'd try them and u of m... Thanks champ. How far u don land Canada? Safe flight ma blooder
Anugoson:
@ Kaynine59...Dude try Conestoga College they don't have policy that you must pay part of your tuition...I paid cos i chose to do so,not cos the school wanted me to do so.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 2:09am On Jan 04, 2015
Ol boy this people de vex sha lol... 500 to 1k5 damn. Yeah but Anugoson said they (conestoga) don't ask for part payment of any sort. Shey one can chill till one gets to Canada den effect d change to anoda college without paying any tuition.
standupguy:

@ kaynine59, all schools have a refund policy which u should look.
I went back to conestoga international student refund policy, and according to them, your tuition fees would be refunded to your account if you were denied visa excluding the non refundable deposit or your ur tuition can be transferred to another public college or university following the presentation of an admission letter For a program with a start date not letter then four months.
In which case a total sum or 500$ would be deducted from your fees.
N.b they have just put a notice of the non refundable deposit increase from 500 to 1500 Starting sept 2015.( I just found it out yesterday) .
Most colleges have such policies so be sure of how much the non refundable is and decided if you can forfeit it.
For me 500$ won't kil me considering how much I have already spent on my school applications and Trv.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 2:12am On Jan 04, 2015
Nice nice. Thanks for this info bro. Appreciate
standupguy:

If your TRV was granted, you can only switch schools, in that case you only present the admission letter from the new school and the tuition would be transferred to them.
Some auxcillary fees would be deducted, check the schools policy to find out exactly how much.
You have up to the 10th day of classes to request for a withdrawal and you have a maximum of four months to present another Admission later from another institution.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 2:47am On Jan 04, 2015
Nice school.. God bless u KaluJ2
kaluj2:

Try college of new Caledonia, it has January, May and September.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by duduyemi02: 4:49am On Jan 04, 2015
@mrnilobrawn, I'm applying for a visitor's Visa. do I need to attach my scanned document? I mean the Invitation Letter, Statement of Account and Others.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 7:30am On Jan 04, 2015
duduyemi02:
@mrnilobrawn, I'm applying for a visitor's Visa. do I need to attach my scanned document? I mean the Invitation Letter, Statement of Account and Others.

You need to scan every document u intend to apply with , Cuz u won't be called to submit in person. So pleaae Scan all important documents.
You can even list them so peeps can help u out.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2015
^^^thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by demoah(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2015
kaynine59:
Standupguy, Niagara College gave me a clause that if I have gotten trv then the 7k I paid won't be refunded and I'd have to school there. I had to scan my refusal letter and send before they believed I was denied visa and sent my money back. So if one wants to now switch to another college I don't think the part tuition would be refunded cos its stated well in the admission letter.

This is what I wanna avoid I no fit dash Oyinbo more dan a million naira nau. Reason am looking for a school that doesn't ask for part tuition before one licks trv.

Searching earnestly... I for no mind una help sha if anyone has the experience of not paying a dime to the school initially.

You Can switch Colleges at will once you've arrived in Canada but you need to provide the previous college with a good reason for wanting to switch. You also have to understand their refund policy, most schools will deduct a certain amount if you switch schools. Moreover your tuition would not be given back to you physically, rather it would be transferred to your new choice of school. No one is gonna take your money.
As for the part tuition, most colleges request this just to be sure that you're gonna be attending their school. It is a way of securing your seat for that academic year and it is not compulsory you pay it. The school does not determine whether you get the study permit or not, that is at the discretion of the consular and God.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by duduyemi02: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2015
@tnuola

1. Canadian citizenship card sent to me by the person who invites me

2. The Invitation letter sent to me by the person who invites me

3. The canadian birth certificate sent to me by the person who invites me

4. statement of my account

These are the documents I want to use to process my vistor,s Visa

When I wanted to fill the form online I didn't see any place to upload or attach any document. How will I do that pls?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2015
duduyemi02:
@tnuola

1. Canadian citizenship card sent to me by the person who invites me

2. The Invitation letter sent to me by the person who invites me

3. The canadian birth certificate sent to me by the person who invites me

4. statement of my account

These are the documents I want to use to process my vistor,s Visa

When I wanted to fill the form online I didn't see any place to upload or attach any document. How will I do that pls?
Your host docs are ok. But on your part you need more docs than just your statement of acc. You need to proof you hav a strong home tie(s) in Nigeria that will make u come back at the end of your stay in Canada...can you get some of this docs?
>Employment letter, leave letter/business registration to show source of your income.
>property docs: land or house
>investments/shear certificates.
>marriage certificate and children birth cert (if applicable)
>professional certs.....
>any other from the list.....etc
They should serve as ur home tie(s)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by duduyemi02: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Your host docs are ok. But on your part you need more docs than just your statement of acc. You need to proof you hav a strong home tie(s) in Nigeria that will make u come back at the end of your stay in Canada...can you get some of this docs?
>Employment letter, leave letter/business registration to show source of your income.
>property docs: land or house
>investments/shear certificates.
>marriage certificate and children birth cert (if applicable)
>professional certs.....
>any other from the list.....etc
They should serve as ur home tie(s)
@mrnilobrawn
I've a certificate of Registration of Business Name.

I don't have any property document but my Dad has some pieces of land. can I use one his Certificate of occupancy? If I can, what are the procedures I need to follow to be able to use his certificate of occupancy? Thank u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
duduyemi02:
@mrnilobrawn
I've a certificate of Registration of Business Name.

I don't have any property document but my Dad has some pieces of land. can I use one his Certificate of occupancy? If I can, what are the procedures I need to follow to be able to use his certificate of occupancy? Thank u

You can't use your dad's property if he isn't sponsoring you, you're sponsoring yourself right? And you're using you're statement of account, simply show where the money is coming from, i.e your employment letter, and leave letter if its from your salary or company's registration documents if it's from your business.

P.s the leave letter is to prove that you have a job to come back to after your vacation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Futurewiser: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
Futurewiser:

Please how do i wire transfer it? Is their admission competitive? Do they accept NECO too and do they send admission letter with COURIER?

Please does UPEI ask for tuition deposit? Please how did you send youur waec or Neco result to them?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Futurewiser: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
SantohFilz:
@futurewiser... I already gained admission into UPEI for my UG studies...UPEI does not allow payment with your credit card, you have to wire transfer the money to them..

@ SantohFilz Please does UPEI ask for tuition deposit? Please how did you send youur waec or Neco result to them?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by duduyemi02: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
tnuola:

You can't use your dad's property if he isn't sponsoring you, you're sponsoring yourself right? And you're using you're statement of account, simply show where the money is coming from, i.e your employment letter, and leave letter if its from your salary or company's registration documents if it's from your business.

P.s the leave letter is to prove that you have a job to come back to after your vacation.

@tnuola thanks so much I'll use my Business registration documents. How will I get those attached with the online visitation's form pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.