Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1157021 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by BoniTa08(f): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
Please who knows how long it takes university of Ottawa and university of Manitoba to make a decision about an application..... I don wait tire embarassed

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
duduyemi02:

@tnuola thanks so much I'll use my Business registration documents. How will I get those attached with the online visitation's form pls?

Yw.. There are different sections to upload different categories of documents.
I think your company documents along side your statement of account will be in the proof of funds section or so....... If they are you'll merge them together
I'm not familiar with the online platform, people familiar should be able to put you through.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tnuola dear how far your app nau? Haven't been here in a while. Are u in Canada now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Halimaah: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
nekkii:
human resource management,i really do like your faith,we'll keep praying I know God will do it for us
. Amen o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vicarsenal(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
kaynine59:
Tnuola dear how far your app nau? Haven't been here in a while. Are u in Canada now?
Got admission letter without paying a dime apart from app fee. Due date is still March, Am for May Intake.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
kaynine59:

Hello dear, still here waiting on medical call. I believe it will come this week

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
@Tinuola next week keee, abi tomorrow. Same as you it going to be a great week for all.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by SantohFilz(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
Futurewiser:

@ SantohFilz Please does UPEI ask for tuition deposit? Please how did you send youur waec or Neco result to them?
Yea...UPEI request for a 100CAD (non-refundable) tuition deposit and I sent them a copy of my WAEC result, I also scanned and sent them a WAEC scratch card plus my details to them to confirm my results.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
it took abt 5wks for them to send my letter of acceptance nd am prepared for class nd life here is freezing lol
kaynine59:
Dats where u are dear? I think I saw dia admission process E be like long tin. Dunno of de have my course sef. I'd peep dem again sha. Thanks for d input.. Hw life dia nau hope u prepping well for ur 1st lecture day hun
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by BoniTa08(f): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
BoniTa08:
Please who knows how long it takes university of Ottawa and university of Manitoba to make a decision about an application..... I don wait tire embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by duduyemi02: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
tnuola:

Yw.. There are different sections to upload different categories of documents.
I think your company documents along side your statement of account will be in the proof of funds section or so....... If they are you'll merge them together
I'm not familiar with the online platform, people familiar should be able to put you through.
ok, thanks so much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
diamondsare4eva:
@Tinuola next week keee, abi tomorrow. Same as you it going to be a great week for all.

Don't mind me.. Amen. You too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by gentpeace: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hi guys, pls if applying for conference visa to canada, do i need to do medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
gentpeace:
Hi guys, pls if applying for conference visa to canada, do i need to do medicals?

No

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

You should check the schools refund policy bf u make payments

To go around not making payments bf visa application, you might need to apply for the admission way way ahead like applying fall 2015 or winter 2016. That way the school might giv u a longer grace to make payment within which you can file for ur trv...i hv not tried this tho.

But generally every College and uni UG always demand for a kind of deposit.

University of Regina didnt ask me for a dime.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
Woke up to -36°C today. Saskatchewan has got to be one of the coldest pronvinces in Canada. The cold nor be here. Greetings to everyone. Happy sunday.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Snappyfingaz:
hey dude whats up, i,ll be in regina by Gods grace come may. whats the place like. sent you an email buh got no replies.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
sup bro!, what course school and fee range...is your program

bc2015:
Una Goodevening oh. Happy new year in advance. pls I need una
assistance. I just finished university here in Nigeria(havent done NYSC) and I
have been accepted to run a PGD program in a canada whc starts fall 2015.
As regarding drafting my SOP, shud i include dat I havent done NYSC? and
also I dont have a job or a wife, what other home ties can I use to show the
VO im coming back after the programme?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hello guys, I'm filling my study permit form. In the section that states funds available for my stay. Is it funds available for a year (tuition, room and board and others) also if I have secured both a scholarship and also a willing sponsor ( who is sponsoring me in naira). Do I put both in the funds available for stay or I convert the naira to canadian dollars and add up both sources of fund. Pls I need your help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Halimaah: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
diamondsare4eva:
. Amen o for us all. I tap into that faith , tomorrow good news for us all ijn .

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Futurewiser: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
SantohFilz:
Yea...UPEI request for a 100CAD (non-refundable) tuition deposit and I sent them a copy of my WAEC result, I also scanned and sent them a WAEC scratch card plus my details to them to confirm my results.

If you dont sent them the 100CAD will they send your admission letter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
When applying to Colleges for Advance diploma or PGD certificates, is there a need for your school in naija here to send official transcripts to your intended school or someone can just use a scanned student copy of your transcript to process the admissions. Please someone should reply me ASAP. Tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
D skool will state it dere if dey want it to b scanned or sent to them,check d admission requirement n seequote author=kfrosh post=29492787]When applying to Colleges for Advance diploma or PGD certificates, is there a need for your school in naija here to send official transcripts to your intended school or someone can just use a scanned student copy of your transcript to process the admissions. Please someone should reply me ASAP. Tanx[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by SantohFilz(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Futurewiser:

If you dont sent them the 100CAD will they send your admission letter?
You will get your letter of acceptance with or without paying the tuition deposit but you won't be able to register for classes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 9jabiggurl: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
@tnuola, @halimah, @mrnilobrawn and all the awaitees.....wish you guys success and speedy response starting tomorrow at 12noon....

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
9jabiggurl:
@tnuola, @halimah, @mrnilobrawn and all the awaitees.....wish you guys success and speedy response starting tomorrow at 12noon....

Amen.. Thanks ma'am... God bless u

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
9jabiggurl:
Amen. Thank you so much Ma
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jagz99: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
For all awaitees expecting a medical call or pp request for trv from cic, this week is ours ijn, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yetundefadeyi(f): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Please, I'm interested in two schools- university of saskatchewan and Mc gill university. I have a CGPA of 4.2/ 7.0. I'm want to apply for M.Eng Chemical engineering and I really need someone who can put me through.PLease please and please. Anyone here?I have it in mind to apply for winter 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
U mean due date to pay part tuition bro?
vicarsenal:

Got admission letter without paying a dime apart from app fee. Due date is still March, Am for May Intake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.