Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1153272 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lol abi o ma broda. But my sponsor is in Yankee so ddnt have dat yawa of dollar rise... May God help us in this naija lol
warrikid:
oh I see. Thanks. Buh dis one dollar haff rise so,if dey do d refund in d present naira equivalent,person go loose money be dat o. *sadface* abi na hw e do work pass??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Make una marry na lol. I tap in this ur blessing bro. In fact I wanna be like u when I grow up lol. Abeg I de reason apply to College of New Caledonia. It's in BC, any advice for me as pa d school. Bless champ
Tsola6:
Hey guys, so I and jaylinaa landed on the 1st in Toronto. And we're both in BC now. I'm in Burnaby, she's in Victoria. It's cold here but not as cold as Ontario and those other Dili cold provinces. Apparently BC has the mildest weather in Canada and it does not snow here, it just rains continuously but it's still rili cold oooo.

BC is 9hrs behind Nigeria time so i mite not always be available but feel free to ask me any question abt SFU, FIC and BC. I would try to answer your questions if I know the answers. I appreciate this forum a lot. I met a sweetheart here @jaylinaa and we're getting along rili well. It was a 24hrs flight from Nigeria and 5hrs flight from Toronto to Vancouver.

God bless y'all!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
I know hw u feel babe.. Ease up on ya self. Na good news get u. Sha buy me Fanta u lick trv *wink*
tnuola:
This week makes it the eleventh (11th) week I submitted my app, you don't wne know the wait has been, but am I worried? NO, Cuz I know God will do what's best for me.

This week is our week, we medical awaitees will sing a joyful song this week...

P.s if you get the mail first, alert us so we can check every corner of our inbox, outbox and spam box, don't be selfish .. Lol.. Have a blessed week ahead guys.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by jaylinaaa(f): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
We are both females. I don't think our mothers will be happy with us if we got married.

kaynine59:
Make una marry na lol. I tap in this ur blessing bro. In fact I wanna be like u when I grow up lol. Abeg I de reason apply to College of New Caledonia. It's in BC, any advice for me as pa d school. Bless champ

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Loooool u got me there. Pls don't oh na sure 14years b dat.. But in Canada it's allowed wink lol. All d best with ur studies nne
jaylinaaa:
We are both females. I don't think our mothers will be happy with us if we got married.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by BoniTa08(f): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kepner:

Ok that's about the same time he applied there as well and he's still waiting.
Pretty sure you'll hear from them soon.

All the best
Tnx alot dear. What program are you going for
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hi good people, I'm currently filling my study permit to start a PhD program in canada. I'm currently jobless but doing a second masters (MPhil) in Nigeria, can I put this in my SOP and CV as proof of current activity for the VO to see ?. I finished my MSc in 2013.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
kaynine59:
I know hw u feel babe.. Ease up on ya self. Na good news get u. Sha buy me Fanta u lick trv *wink*

Thanks dear... Lol... How many crates of fanta pls?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
TwinkleDammy:
yeah it's necessary

How do I go about the police certificate sir?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hello e-fam,
I am currently processing an application to study in Humber College, I intend using a friends company as my sponsor but my concern is, I am gainfully employed in another organization. If I have to go by my own salary account, I doubt if they would give me VISA because immediately my salary is paid I withdraw the money to take of my needs.

My question is, if I should submit my friend's SOA, won't they ask question in respect of that?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Good people, I need your help on this. Thanks!
checkyink:
Hi good people, I'm currently filling my study permit to start a PhD program in canada. I'm currently jobless but doing a second masters (MPhil) in Nigeria, can I put this in my SOP and CV as proof of current activity for the VO to see ?. I finished my MSc in 2013.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Kepner(f): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
BoniTa08:

Tnx alot dear. What program are you going for

You're welcome dear.
Masters-Electronic Biz Technologies...what about you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by BoniTa08(f): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kepner:

You're welcome dear.
Masters-Electronic Biz Technologies...what about you?
Masters in Public Administration... I just mailed them, waiting for reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oh Lord come to our Aid.

Today is the first day of class, just got a mail from my school I only hv this week and nxt to resume.

No news today.......cant log unto myCIC.

HolySpirit I need you

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Kepner(f): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
BoniTa08:

Masters in Public Administration... I just mailed them, waiting for reply

Alright. The delay is probably because of the so many applications being processed atm. Try your best to maintain communication with Manitoba as well. Good luck!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by okchris: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
^^^ Mehn!!! I actually thought you said ''I just got a mail from CIC'' because every word I see now looks like CIC. On a more serious note though, did you do your medical upfront? Or you waiting for Medical call up?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Halimaah: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
mrnilobrawn:
Oh Lord come to our Aid.

Today is the first day of class, just got a mail from my school I only hv this week and nxt to resume.

No news today.......cant log unto myCIC.

HolySpirit I need you
. Sigh, don't worry God is in control. Let's not stop praying. It will end well ijn.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Asalyn: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hi guys...entered canny on d 2nd...bn rily busy with accommodation, school reg etc..and the cold in Toronto ryt nau is killing Mehn...any question about centennial college, Humber and If u have any problem with your visa I can hook u guys up with immigration consultant dt am currently staying his house Missisigua, Toronto not far to Humber college.. Just trying to pay back to dt house dt built me *miranda lambert*

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
okchris:
^^^ Mehn!!! I actually thought you said ''I just got a mail from CIC'' because every word I see now looks like CIC. On a more serious note though, did you do your medical upfront? Or you waiting for Medical call up?
did upfront
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nice one n congrat,will contact u as soon as I get my admission letter from centennial college.tanx
Asalyn:
Hi guys...entered canny on d 2nd...bn rily busy with accommodation, school reg etc..and the cold in Toronto ryt nau is killing Mehn...any question about centennial college, Humber and If u have any problem with your visa I can hook u guys up with immigration consultant dt am currently staying his house Missisigua, Toronto not far to Humber college.. Just trying to pay back to dt house dt built me *miranda lambert*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by okchris: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

did upfront
No wahala Bro. I strongly believe the good news will begin to flow from tomorrow, the 6th Day of January, 2015. They have gotten enough rest and on our part, we have waited and been patient enough.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by demoah(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bellniki1: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
@Tnuola, Halimaah, Mrnilobrawn and as many of us that are expecting to hear the good news from CIC, God will give us a new song and cause us to testify to the Glory of His name.

Just being curious here: those already in canny, could you plz help ans this questions.
For the UG, after paying 1st year fees, is it possible to pay subsequent tuition without any support from home? Can one work to get that much?
Like I said, just being curious.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by warrikid(m): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
jojcanada:
@warrikid I'm also studying PM but at Seneca starting Monday too. We should connect at some point.
All the best

it is well my dear,u can PM me make we connect in prayers asap ooo. Lolz.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Good people, pls help me with this question

checkyink:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by okchris: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bellniki1:
@Tnuola, Halimaah, Mrnilobrawn and as many of us that are expecting to hear the good news from CIC, God will give us a new song and cause us to testify to the Glory of His name.

Just being curious here: those already in canny, could you plz help ans this questions.
For the UG, after paying 1st year fees, is it possible to pay subsequent tuition without any support from home? Can one work to get that much?
Like I said, just being curious.
I am patiently waiting for the e-family members already in Canada to give a good answer to your question. When I asked a brother same question, he answered with another question ''You Wanna Push Drugs?'' But he was only joking I guess. Remember, accommodation, feeding, e.t.c takes a large chunk of money made when students work, which is not really easy, combining the school workload>>>#OnlyTheStrongWillSurvive
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by loladeoye: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
I trip when i watch the video. Very nice. Thanks demoah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bellniki1: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Sure you can but also have S0A to show you can take care of your expenses over there. Wishing you God's favor
checkyink:
Good people, pls help me with this question

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
@Bellniki1. Amen o..

No part time job can pay your tuition, it can only be used to pay bills and hold body.. Rent, phone bills etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bellniki1: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hmmm, I hope they can ans. In USA, Heard someone can defer a semester and do some off camp job.
okchris:

I am patiently waiting for the e-family members already in Canada to give a good answer to your question. When I asked a brother same question, he answered with another question ''You Wanna Push Drugs?'' But he was only joking I guess. Remember, accommodation, feeding, e.t.c takes a large chunk of money made when students work, which is not really easy, combining the school workload>>>#OnlyTheStrongWillSurvive
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Crate kan wee do... I neva marry oh I still wan born Pikin fa.. Lol
tnuola:

Thanks dear... Lol... How many crates of fanta pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.