Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1152546 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2015
HudsonBanks:

Yea we did. They claimed to have submitted to CIC since last week but still no update after tracking on myCIC

It is well sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2015
Jetspeed:

Goodmorning my e-family. My spouse was given an admission in Seneca College Toronto for a 2yr diploma starting September 2015. Can any one in the house help with a strong proof of home ties to be presented reason being that we would be going together with 3kids. Pls help

It would be very hard to establish/prove home ties when the entire family is going.. Its advisable for her to go first, then the rest of the family joins her after a while
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lollipop25(f): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
@Tnuola said it all, the best bet will be for her to go first and then the rest of the family can join later... With that she will be able to prove a strong home tie to Nigeria
Jetspeed:

Goodmorning my e-family. My spouse was given an admission in Seneca College Toronto for a 2yr diploma starting September 2015. Can any one in the house help with a strong proof of home ties to be presented reason being that we would be going together with 3kids. Pls help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jetspeed: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
lollipop25:
@Tnuola said it all, the best bet will be for her to go first and then the rest of the family can join later... With that she will be able to prove a strong home tie to Nigeria

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
Don't have an idea about that but y donmt u try other skools n check,if that skool isn't replying u because time is running
zizytd:

it is not concordia university, it is concordia university college of alberta, it is in edmungton
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olamonsor2: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
What app can I use to compress my doc. Help me asap
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Halimaah: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
okchris:

Painful. But after every dark tunnel, there is always light. I was wondering though, did you add your LOA from school? Asking because you didn't mention that. Also, did you pay your tuition fee? In addition, were you waiting for your medical call up or you did it upfront? I am sure the knowledgeable and experienced family members will have a look and proffer solutions. in btwn, I am also waiting to hear from them and hoping for the best. The fact that they did this after waiting for 10 weeks really makes me worried, but still hopeful. God will do the best. He knows our hearts.
. I included the loa from school , paid tuition for a year and was waiting for medical call up. Don't be worried , it's well with you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by zizytd(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
adebimpe1988:
Don't have an idea about that but y donmt u try other skools n check,if that skool isn't replying u because time is running
the problem is i want to study a master in information management or any other course related to it but not computer science, some other schools offering the course require two years work experience, i just have 6months.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Halimaah: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
lollipop25:
I just saw the documents u submitted and they are very ok.. most times these VOs can be very funny. There are people that submitted less documents and were approved.. it is well.. If you dont wanna apply through student anymore but through marriage, you will have to show proofs that you and your fiancee are married.. say pictures, marriage certificate and any other thing that can spice it up smiley but i would advice you dont apply immediately considering the fact that you just got denied study visa so it dosent look like you are desperate.... But while researching about the spousal route u might wanna give the study one a last shot, u never can tell, this might just be it
. Yes, the spousal route was our last option Cz marriage plans are in the loop; the first steps to be taken this year . Not applying immediately again as you said. Gona take a breather and do my research well. Thanx and success.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Halimaah: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
tnuola:
Halimaah for the spousal route, you have to be married to go through it with it.. Just be calm.. I believe you should try one more time.
. True dear, it's something we working on. But I am just taking if slow now. Thanx dear. Success with yours
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2015

19 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by gabialonso(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
ilrbell2005:
Hi my e-family.. I have just received that good news from CIC . I have been called for medicals. I owe all the thanks to Almighty Allah . I wish all other applicants success,..
congrats dear..the goodnews hv startd pouring in, who is nxt in line?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by evergreeny2k: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
Congrats @ ilrbell I'll say go to the consultant practice. With photocopy of your passport biodata page your original passport and 28k . its great to have more good news coming!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Good day N'landers, as I have never been refused a study permit appl, what can I fill as my UCI ? Earnest responses appreciated. I'm currently working on my study permit appl. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lollipop25(f): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
Congrats and happy birthday in advance smiley smiley
ilrbell2005:
Hi my e-family.. I have just received that good news from CIC . I have been called for medicals. Tomorrow is my birthday and I couldn't have wanted a better birthday present. I owe all the thanks to Almighty Allah . I wish all other applicants success,. I will follow up with information later . Please kindly help with the fastest medical center . I still have till 14th to resume. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
Congrats irlbell2005 , Happy Birthday in advance... Go for your medicals Asap..
Pls when did you apply?

Mrnilobrown, could u pls update the awaitee's list wne see how far. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
checkyink:
Good day N'landers, as I have never been refused a study permit appl, what can I fill as my UCI ? Earnest responses appreciated. I'm currently working on my study permit appl. Thanks.

Leave it blank

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by myownlife(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
Halimaah:
. True dear, it's something we working on. But I am just taking if slow now. Thanx dear. Success with yours
Dear Halimaah, using the spousal route could be a very good option for you but you need to understand that CIC now has your record for reference. My question is this, was you fiance name included in your app as either common-law partner or spouse? If no, please don't use that route for now. I will then advise that you try again and get it right. We have seen people who did that here so you a big chance.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
Thank you.

tnuola:
Congrats irlbell2005 , ... Go for your medicals Asap..
Pls when did you apply?

Mrnilobrown, could u pls update the awaitee's list wne see how far. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jagz99: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
congrats and Hapi birthday in advance. Pls wen did u apply and do ur biometrics
ilrbell2005:
Hi my e-family.. I have just received that good news from CIC . I have been called for medicals. Tomorrow is my birthday and I couldn't have wanted a better birthday present. I owe all the thanks to Almighty Allah . I wish all other applicants success,. I will follow up with information later . Please kindly help with the fastest medical center . I still have till 14th to resume. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Halimaah:
Halimaah Dear so sorry about your delay, just know its not over yet. Please take time to exploit the best option either via spouse or study. May the Lord guide you to the right path and success shall be urs this time. Stay focus and dont let it weigh u down.

ilrbell2005:
Thank you.
Applied 28th of Oct, did medicals biometrics on 29th Oct
Congratulations......nd happy birthday in advance.

May God shower us ALL with more goodnews.

tnuola:

Mrnilobrawn, could u pls update the awaitee's list wne see how far. Thanks
here it is not much to update yet. We ar waitin for urs.

@okchris whatsup?

newbie2014 and akinmoj I hope all is well with u guyz

[b] UPDATED

LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015)
1. newbie2014: OCTOBER 16, GBC, online, PG.
2. Akinmoj: OCTOBER 20, Brandon Uni, Paper, UG.
3. Tnuola: OCTOBER 23, Lambton college, paper, PG.
4. hudsonbanks: October 28, Uni of Calgary, online, PG MEDICAL aprx 8weeks
5: Halimaah:October29, online, humber college, PGD.delayed aprox 10weeks
6. okchris:Oct 29 Lambton College. Online. PG. delayed aprox 10weeks
7. kennycooly: Oct 31, CIMT college, PGD, Online delayed 10weeks
8. castiello: NOVEMBER 2, York University, online, PG.
9. warrikid: NOVEMBER 4, Humber college, online, PG.
10. mrnilobrawn: Nov 6, UNB, Online, PG
11. mamula: NOVEMBER 17, Seneca, online, PG
12. bellniki1: Nov 19, Niagara college, paper.
13. Padike: NOV 19, Carleton Uni, Ottawa, PG winter 2015 Online
14. myownlife: Nov. 21, Red River College, MB, Online.

If you have admission and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study
[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dear Halimaah , I am very sorry for your delay. Please dont lose hope .. God will surely do it for you

Halimaah:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
ilrbell2005:
Thank you.

Applied 28th of Oct, did medicals on 29th Oct

Lol abi biometrics

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Lonewolf001: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
happy new yr to all. backkkkk on the thread

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bellniki1: 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
Congrats and happy birthday in Advance, More good news in Jesus' name.
ilrbell2005:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
sorry na excitement cause am. Yes biometrics

tnuola:

Lol abi biometrics

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bayocanny: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
pchax:

Hey man! It was a long journey but I travelled in the company of 3 other Nairalanders and that made it kinda fun. We set out of Lagos on the 26th. Had a 25 hour delay in Rome due to Software Issues on the plane. They fed us like hungry men while they were repairing the plane (nothing like eating pizza in the home of pizza smiley).

Got to Canada on the 28th and I have finally settled down although the cold na die shaaaaa....

Thanks for checking up on me. You go soon enter too and you go gist us about your own trip cheesy
Give us travel experience nah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
pchax:

Hey man! It was a long journey but I travelled in the company of 3 other Nairalanders and that made it kinda fun. We set out of Lagos on the 26th. Had a 25 hour delay in Rome due to Software Issues on the plane. They fed us like hungry men while they were repairing the plane (nothing like eating pizza in the home of pizza smiley).

Got to Canada on the 28th and I have finally settled down although the cold na die shaaaaa....
bayocanny:

Give us travel experience nah
Is that not travel experience grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chibuzz89: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hello frnds...compliments to you'll..I intend submitting through paper route soon and don't have my original waec cert(long story)..can I submit the computer print out with the scratch card staple to it..?do you think this will be acceptable by the VO...?pls I need your submission..tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
chibuzz89:
Hello frnds...compliments to you'll..I intend submitting through paper route soon and don't have my original waec cert(long story)..can I submit the computer print out with the scratch card staple to it..?do you think this will be acceptable by the VO...?pls I need your submission..tnx
You will be very ok with that. Success..,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by demoah(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
ada4all:

Hi. Nice video. Does the school offer PGcert in logistics and supply chain management?
No they dont offer it as a Program on its own but it is one of the courses under the PGD in International Business Management (IBM)

IBM Program of Studies (course) http://www.mohawkcollege.ca/business-programs/international-business-management-graduate-certificate/course-overview-descriptions.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.