Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? (1888 Views)

Why Do Ladies Love Guys With 6packs / Ladies Between Money And Handsomeness, Which Will You Choose. / Ladies. Between U And Yo Man, Who Takes Charge In Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Maamin(m): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ladies..between 6packs and a six figure bank account, which would you prefer?

Lets hear your view. kiss
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by farano(f): 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
undecided
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by iceberylin(m): 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Be like when you dh compare Dangote and me undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Maamin(m): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
farano:
undecided

stop booking space and say your mind grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by FruityLass: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
To be candid
I would go for a six figure bank account grin nobody hates money!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Tymax(m): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Really? Do you need to ask them? Haven't you seen potbellied politicians with different beautiful ladies?

Money is the god of babes nowadays.
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Maamin(m): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
iceberylin:
Be like when you dh compare Dangote and me undecided

Hehehehehe...it can be a plus you know
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Stephxoblessed(f): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
question for the gods............. l choose none cos none of them is the basics for venturing into a relationship.
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Maamin(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
FruityLass:
To be candid

shocked shocked...belle yarn! Babe chop nockle grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Maamin(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
question for the gods

I know where you stand my dear! grin
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
MOney all d way.......na 6pac i wan chop.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by iceberylin(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
Maamin:

Hehehehehe...it can be a plus you know
I believe cheesy
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Maamin(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Tymax:
Really? Do you need to ask them? Haven't you seen potbellied politicians with different beautiful ladies?

Money is the god of babes nowadays.

No wonder one just said "question for the gods" =more like "question for the money"
grin grin
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Maamin(m): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
kristina1:
MOney all d way.......na 6pac i wan chop.

Naija babes always hungry since 5 B.C grin

Na you sure pass jor! cool
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
I'd go for love and respect. A little bit of money is good too. A two or three pack is great but I will take small beer gut with on a great and kind man.

But.

Love, passion, respect plus 6 figure + 6 pack? Well, thats just asking for too much.
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
FruityLass:
To be candid
And you think it is his responsibility to spend his hard earned money on you.angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by holatin(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
let inyanya girl answer that.
shey don jazzy get six pack ni
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Maamin(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Chiadanin:
I'd go for love and respect. A little bit of money is good too. A two or three pack is great but I will take small beer gut with on a great and kind man.

But.

Love, passion, respect plus 6 figure + 6 pack? Well, thats just asking for too much.

Hmmmmmmm..babe the Dilemma was suppose to be btw 6-packs and 6-figures, I feel you sha! wink
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
Will six packs pay the bills wheen we get married
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by FruityLass: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
Misogynist2014:
And you think it is his responsibility to spend his hard earned money on you.angry
Babe, I don't intend to depend on him but would rather go for him than a six packs man with zero account.
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Maamin(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
let inyanya girl answer that.
shey don jazzy get six pack ni

grin no wonder Davido dropped his "Owo ni koko" single
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
Chiadanin:

But.

beautiful, just beautiful
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Maamin(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
badoolee:
Will six packs pay the bills wheen we get married

Ghen ghen! cheesy. Yeah may be 6-packs..........

Of Dollars grin
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by babyPromise(f): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
What is six packs
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
babyPromise:
What is six packs
are you a student of france?
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Stephxoblessed(f): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Maamin:

I know where you stand my dear! grin
Please tell me dearie ,where do i stand?
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Maamin(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
babyPromise:
What is six packs

My dear! 6-packs are those metallic looking thingy that coagulate around the belly on some build up v-shaped body guys.. grin

Some ladies go gaga for the thing ehn! kiss
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Maamin(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Stephxoblessed:

Please tell me dearie ,where do i stand?

6-packs of Dollar babe....i hope am correct kiss
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by lilmax(m): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
You already know the answer
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by Stephxoblessed(f): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
Maamin:

6-packs of Dollar babe....i hope am correct kiss
lols,i choose none cos none of them is the basics for venturing into a relationship.
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by iLovePusssy: 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Chiadanin .. ah dey feel yhu jhor..
Re: Ladies, Between 6packs And A Six Figure Bank Account, Which Will You Go For? by babyPromise(f): 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Tnx maamin,but i dnt lyk dose things,notin interesting about dem at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Will You Feel Intimidated By A Taller Lady. : Pics / If Marriage Ain't Your Goal, Then Why Are You Dating? / 15 Signs That It’s Time To End Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.