Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. (2183 Views)

Guys:which Of These Is Your Ideal Female Body Structure? (pix) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / Do You Prefer A Pretty Face Or A Good Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
I,m tall about 6fits , dark and i also have a good fine face but i dont see mysell as a handsome guy bcs i,m very slim.To be sincere it really makes me angry and sad. Though my girl dont complain about that to me but i knw deep inside her she dont like my body shape bcs 90% of girls dont love slim guys. Pls friends what wil i do to get good body shape as a guy.
Re: I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. by sylaz(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Proteins. You need a lotta proteins and lifting heavy. Couple of months and you will rack up muscle mass. Eggs, beans, milk, meat etc and protein powders. You can try casilan 90. It's the cheapest I know.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. by Diffdeef(m): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
sylaz:
Proteins. You need a lotta proteins and lifting heavy. Couple of months and you will rack up muscle mass. Eggs, beans, milk, meat etc and protein powders. You can try casilan 90. It's the cheapest I know.
proteins aren't fattening.
Re: I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
sylaz:
i have already started gyming. Pls Where can i get casilan 90 and does it have any side effects bcs i hate drugs.
Re: I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nokialumia720:
I,m tall about 6fits , dark and i also have a good fine face but i dont see mysell as a handsome guy bcs i,m very slim.To be sincere it really makes me angry and sad. Though my girl dont complain about that to me but i knw deep inside her she dont like my body shape bcs 90% of girls dont love slim guys. Pls friends what wil i do to get good body shape as a guy.

Eat bread and beans bruh always
Re: I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. by babyPromise(f): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
Six packs again??*faints*
Re: I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. by sylaz(m): 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Diffdeef:
proteins aren't fattening.
He doesn't want fat. Fat don't look good. Muscles are what he needs. Protein gives muscles all over the body. Plus this ain't the u.s or Europe where you can eat junk food and get unhealthy fat. There isn't junk food on street corners here.
Re: I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. by 1one: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
So one moment it's pink lips, the other moment it's height and now it's about body building?

It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. by sylaz(m): 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nokialumia720:
i have already started gyming. Pls Where can i get casilan 90 and does it have any side effects bcs i hate drugs.
Don't gym till you've gained mass to turn to muscle unless you'll still be a muscled skinny nigga. Try gaining mass first. You should find find casilan in any good pharmacy or supermarket. It isn't a drug, it is protein in powder form for quick consumption. For people who need proteins when they don't really get it from meals like in Nigeria where all the damn food is carbs and starch.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
how many guys do this  cry

insecurity at its peak angry
Re: I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. by SirHouloo(m): 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
Is this calisan very good for diabetic patient?
Re: I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. by Maamin(m): 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
What happen to iya basira fufu? lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. by Skillfullulu(m): 12:03am On Dec 09, 2014
Nokialumia720:
mosque or church..... Lolz....
Re: I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. by missdebs(f): 12:34am On Dec 09, 2014
solomon has given u a less stressful way outta your dilenma

Money answereth all things

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. by Beennkumar(m): 12:36am On Dec 09, 2014
Interesting.
Re: I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. by AfricanApple(f): 1:09am On Dec 09, 2014
op seriously, u are doing this cos u feel your girl or girls don't like slim guys what's that word again..insecurity, low self esteem
these two things are man's greatest enemy

if u don't love yourself, how do u expect someone else to love u
Re: I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 09, 2014
Nokialumia720:

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on earth.
Re: I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. by naijaboiy: 3:45am On Dec 09, 2014
Chai!! See what these girls have caused for some guys. sad

It's not bad to want to have a good body structure but make sure you are doing it because it's what you want and not because of anybody.

Stop being insecure.

Love yourself before anyone else. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Friends With Benefits..wotz Ur Take? / Ladies & Guys How Do U Hide Ur Sexxtoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.