Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,979 members, 7,866,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

“i’ve Got 28 Years Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “i’ve Got 28 Years Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman” (809 Views)

“i’ve Got 28 Years Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman” / 13 Advantages Of Virginity / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’ve Got 28 Years Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman” by intrepid: 6:29am On Dec 09, 2014
Gaisebaba shares Love Story & Wedding Photos exclusively with BN!

VIRGINITY/PURITY aint a female thing only;real men,and plenty of them still tow that path even as you are reading this.Not because they are timid,Its not that they are not tempted or they do not see what is happening in the society;not because they are not cute,educated or rich but because they fear the LORD and are convinced that living purely is a commandment and marriage is honorable.They also see women as precious beings to be honored and,not just sex objects made up of hips and breasts.

Read this beautiful pure love story and see that it is still possible to maintain your virginity and live purely despite the sexual pressure and permissiveness in our society today.

Hoping to tell my own story soon....Remain posted!

http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/12/01/ive-got-28-years-of-virginity-to-pour-into-one-woman-gaisebaba-shares-love-story-wedding-photos-exclusively-with-bn/
Re: “i’ve Got 28 Years Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman” by xpac01(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2014
Same here bruv.
Re: “i’ve Got 28 Years Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman” by 100Cents: 8:09am On Dec 09, 2014
Ehya. Mine was at 26, I lost it.
Re: “i’ve Got 28 Years Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman” by chimerase2: 8:10am On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwanu come and go undecided
Re: “i’ve Got 28 Years Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman” by jashar(f): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2014
cheesy wink
That's our Gaisebaba. YDI repping kiss

Proud of you bro...
Re: “i’ve Got 28 Years Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman” by paulsir: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2014
still a virgin @ 34,marrying next year to a 29 years old virgin too.Not because i dont have the opportunities but i believe sex is a covenant btw 2 pple,also am a xtian always xpecting the coming of christ any moment.

(1) (Reply)

{LADIES ONLY} 5 Signs You're TOTALLY Wasting Your Time On That Guy / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read / How To Attract A Loving Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.